What about Central America?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Banano
Veteran Poster

What about Central America?

Post by Banano »

Why nobody on the forum talks abt central america and their women?
Countries like costa rica, belize, panama produces top notch women, Ive seen some costa rican and my jaw was dropping, black, tall and athletic+friendly attitude
besides most of you guys here are from states so it isnt far for most of you to go there

These women beat asian women in looks department. quation is how easy and approachable are they
Are these countries cheap like Thailand?
anyone had any success with these women apart from p4p?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How about central america?

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:Why nobody on the forum talks abt central america and their women?
Countries like costa rica, belize, panama produces top notch women, Ive seen some costa rican and my jaw was dropping, black, tall and athletic+friendly attitude
besides most of you guys here are from states so it isnt far for most of you to go there

These women beat asian women in looks department. quation is how easy and approachable are they
From everything I've read, central American countries have either been damaged by big spending retirees (Panama or Costa Rica) or very dangerous with short and plain women (Guatamala, Honduras, Nicaragua, etc.). In the former, being a gringo has almost no exotic or percieved wealth appeal (unless its a truly wealthy gringo). As far as looks are concerned, I believe Brazil blows away any of those countries on average. Venezuala and Colombia should be better too. BTW, Costa Rica is full of Colombian hookers from wht I've read and they tend to be very cold and fairly expensive.

For countries south of the USA, I would stick with Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Peru (not as pretty but may be one of best Latin country for gringo appeal), and of course Mexico.

Its hard to compare Latin women to Asians. When i spend a lot of time in LatAm, I start missing the soft femininity and refined skin and features common amoung Chinese and other NE Asian women. But when I spend a lot of time in China, I start to miss the extreme curves and aggressive in-your-face sexiness of Latinias. If u wanna find a country with just the bad traits (physically) of both LatAm and Asian women, PI is probably your place, lol. Perhaps Thailand is a bit the opposite, it has some of the good from both sides.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Banano, I completely agree with you that more needs to be said about not only Central America, but also Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America. A disproportionate number of topics here deal with the Philippines, Thailand, China, and Taiwan, especially if you look at the Trip Reports board.

As a "chinito" in my early 20's, I do get treated differently from middle-aged white Americans. No one thinks of me as a "gringo" or "gabacho" in Latin America, since they always view me as "chino." Middle-aged gringos in this forum report being ignored by Latin American women, whereas I've experienced the complete opposite. This is because in youth-majority Latin America, it is more important to look/act younger and be more like the locals than in Asia.
very dangerous with short and plain women (Guatamala, Honduras, Nicaragua, etc.).
Then you're missing out. Don't be so quick to judge countries you aren't familiar with. Indigenous Guatemalan women are extraordinarily humble, charming, and fun to be around with. They are like rural Filipinas in many ways. Chiapanecas (women from Chiapas state, Mexico) are very similar, if not nearly the same. Yes, these countries are dangerous to some extent, and the people due tend to be shorter due to various wars these countries have had in the past. But I can totally imagine myself being with a charming Guatemalteca or Salvadoreña lady. I have had extremely positive interactions with rural/indigenous women (and men and children) from the southern Mexican states of Guerrero, Oaxaca, and Chiapas. I'm completely sure I'd do very well in Guatemala, since the culture and topography there are pretty much contiguous with those of southern Mexico.

And "plain?" Well, they're not sophisticated city girls with pumped up egos who put on gallons of makeup. That's what I like about them.
When i spend a lot of time in LatAm, I start missing the soft femininity and refined skin and features common amoung Chinese and other NE Asian women. But when I spend a lot of time in China, I start to miss the extreme curves and aggressive in-your-face sexiness of Latinias.
Hahaha. When I'm around NE Asian women I start to miss Latinas. When I'm around Latinas, I don't miss NE Asian women at all (even though I still like them of course!). :P I'm not really sure why. It's probably due to a history of negative experiences with Asian-American women, that Latinas give me extra attention due to my being a "chinito," or whatever. Anyways, I cannot understand why many NE Asian women are so overly concerned about their weight and skin color (thanks to Mandopop and K-pop stars I guess?). Latinas tend to be content with the way they are.

I'd like to make trips down to Guatemala and Perú if I get the chance to do so. I'm already really happy with Mexico, but a few more Latin American countries to spice up my life sure wouldn't hurt.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

RooshV Bang Colombia

"There’s a lot of talk about the sexuality and easiness of Brazilian
girls, but keep in mind that a lot of gringos go to Brazil to either bang
prostitutes or girls who live in shacks. Even with a knowledge of
Portuguese, Brazilian girls are slightly harder than American girls
. The
biggest indicator of how fast you’ll bang a South American girl is how
well you’re doing in your own country.'

"To give you an idea of how hard you’ll have to work, I’d like to
introduce my very unscientific Approach Index. It states how many
girls an average looking guy with decent game has to approach before
he’s likely to bang a cute girl. If you’re conversational in Spanish, that
number in Colombia is 60. If not, you’ll need to approach about 120
girls.
(If you’re a very ugly guy or have zero game, increase these
numbers accordingly. If you’re a very ugly guy and have zero game,
then increase them further.) The Approach Index doesn’t count Internet
attempts, only face-to-face approaches.

For comparison purposes, let’s take a look at two other South American
countries—Brazil and Argentina. For Brazil you’ll need to
approach 50 girls if you know some Portuguese and about 75 girls if
you don’t.
The reason the spread for Brazil is lower than Colombia is
because so many Brazilian girls speak English, and the ones that do
tend to like gringos.
Argentina is a bit harder than Colombia: approach 90 girls if you
know Spanish, and 150 if you don’t. Argentina is the hardest country of
the three to gain a flag, but the logistics are more favorable, since girls
go to clubs that don’t have tables."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Latinas are harder to bang than AW.
60 approaches to get p***y in Colombia, 50 in Brazil, that is a lot of rejections to absorb

I can say for Philiphines if you approach 60 girls youll prbbly bang half of them, In TH id say 20 out of 60 you would bang. Is that the reson why LA is not hot topic on this forum
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

banano, that makes really sense. I like this statistical approach. I think we need a ranking about looks and success rate of the countries to have a more objective view. Though there are many other factors like visa regulations, infrastructure, beachlife;-) etc.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

For me, numbers are irrelevant. It's all dependent on how much they like you - period. No statistics can determine that. At one moment you may be trying very hard with dozens of women and have absolutely luck, while at other times they will be lining up for you and you'll be having trouble choosing. I would definitely not think of dating in Latin America as a numbers game - that would be the PUA point-of-view.

Dating advice for Latin America that I've read on the Internet is also generally useless for me, since they are nearly always meant apply to older white American men with limited Spanish skills. The reason that these guys find Latinas to be more difficult is that Latinas prefer men who know their culture and language very well. If you have some good male Latino friends and can comfortably be one of them, then you will do fine with the women.

So are Latinas harder to "bang" than American women? Yes. That's actually what I like about them, because they do not readily give their bodies up the way American women do. But I am not seeking to "bang" anyone abroad (that can be done on backpage.com in the U.S.). For me, making friends, flirting, and getting to have a few girlfriends is enough for me ("female companionship"). Sex lasts for minutes, but genuine friendships can last for lifetimes.

Furthermore, when you take those trips abroad, dating and women should only be the "icing on the cake." Preferably, experiencing the culture should be your main goal.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

So are Latinas harder to "bang" than American women? Yes

Bet you this will be huge surprise to many people, most people think sex in Brazil and Latin America comes easy, medias fault.

How would Russian/Ukranian women compare in terms in easiness and how many approches before bang
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: How about central america?

Post by OutWest »

Banano wrote:Why nobody on the forum talks abt central america and their women?

There are a few exceptions, but generally in Costa Rica, when you see a pretty girl, the thing to ask her is what part of Columbia she is from.
I spent a lot of time working in CA, and there are in fact pretty women to be found. They do tend to be crazy jealous, and not all that receptive.
Guatemala? Hmm..a few cuties, but if you like short chubby girls and hairy ones at that, you will be in HEAVEN!
Some beautiful places to be seen though, like Antigua, Guatemala, and you just might meet a lovely foreign girl attending one of the many Spanish language
schools there.

Outwest
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Hairy? Indigenous Guatemalans and Amerindians are anything but hairy. The Colombians and Argentinians with lots of European blood are far hairier. What on earth is the American media feeding people these days?

There are cuties everywhere in Guatemala. Type in "mujeres Guatemala" in YouTube and Flickr and see for yourself.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:Latinas are harder to bang than AW.
60 approaches to get p***y in Colombia, 50 in Brazil, that is a lot of rejections to absorb

I can say for Philiphines if you approach 60 girls youll prbbly bang half of them, In TH id say 20 out of 60 you would bang. Is that the reson why LA is not hot topic on this forum
These 'stats' are very relative - what u look like, types of women u approach, where u approach, etc.

Personally, I've not had good luck approaching strangers in Philippines - I get rejected a lot and certainly don't bang half of them. Online or personal introductions seem to work better there, at least for the types I go for. Santo Domingo (a few months ago) and Cali (a few years ago) were easier for me and I got better results than in the PI. Brazil (a few years ago) was more challenging but when I succeeded, the quality was well worth the work.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:RooshV Bang Colombia

"There’s a lot of talk about the sexuality and easiness of Brazilian
girls, but keep in mind that a lot of gringos go to Brazil to either bang
prostitutes or girls who live in shacks. Even with a knowledge of
Portuguese, Brazilian girls are slightly harder than American girls
. The
biggest indicator of how fast you’ll bang a South American girl is how
well you’re doing in your own country.'

"To give you an idea of how hard you’ll have to work, I’d like to
introduce my very unscientific Approach Index. It states how many
girls an average looking guy with decent game has to approach before
he’s likely to bang a cute girl. If you’re conversational in Spanish, that
number in Colombia is 60. If not, you’ll need to approach about 120
girls.
(If you’re a very ugly guy or have zero game, increase these
numbers accordingly. If you’re a very ugly guy and have zero game,
then increase them further.) The Approach Index doesn’t count Internet
attempts, only face-to-face approaches.

For comparison purposes, let’s take a look at two other South American
countries—Brazil and Argentina. For Brazil you’ll need to
approach 50 girls if you know some Portuguese and about 75 girls if
you don’t.
The reason the spread for Brazil is lower than Colombia is
because so many Brazilian girls speak English, and the ones that do
tend to like gringos.
Argentina is a bit harder than Colombia: approach 90 girls if you
know Spanish, and 150 if you don’t. Argentina is the hardest country of
the three to gain a flag, but the logistics are more favorable, since girls
go to clubs that don’t have tables."
I'm not sure where you got your statistics from. I haven't "banged" any other Colombian woman than my wife, yet from what some expat friends and acquaintances told me, if it's casual sex they're looking for, they have no problem hooking up and having sex with whoever they approach, perhaps not every single one of them, but not one in 60 as you say. If that were the proportion, one would have to stick to discos and clubs for weeks before finding their luck! :)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

it is from RooshV book bang colombia, self proclaimed player that goes to diff countries with sole objective to score.

I agree these stats dont seem to be right, I daubt anyone would need to approach 60 women to get lucky with 1 and thats assuming you are average and speak spanish.

Havent been to cali and medellin;
cartagena is full of prostitutes and semi prostitutes, in fact when i think abt colombian women they are similar to thais when it comes to banging for money, they dont consider themselves prostitutes when they receive cash in exchange for sex, they see it as a way to survive
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Put your hands on your balls right now. I’m serious—please do this.
Feel around. You have two nice, big hairy balls. Now use them
. Get
ready to approach like a f***ing madman, whether it’s seated groups or
mixed groups. Whether it’s in a coffee shop, on the street, or in a loud
club. Put aside your fear, ego, and shame and get rejected like you’ve
never gotten rejected before in your life. Feel the aggravation of
hopping from bar to bar trying to find a place to talk to girls. Endure
the fleeting pain of when they brush you off like you’re nothing in a
language you don’t understand. Experience the frustration of girls not
calling you back and cancelling dates at the last minute. That’s what it
takes to get your Colombian flag. All that hardship for the one girl that
does come through, who opens her legs and lets you f**k her like the
animal she is. Sheer will alone will get there. I’ve seen it with my own
two eyes—guys with barely a scrap of game who are unpleasing to
look at, banging reasonable-looking Colombian women—all because
they wanted it badly and refused to give up.

Bang Colombia