Is this woman considered "beautiful"?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Is this woman considered "beautiful"?

Post by MatureDJ »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... tiful.html

I'm sorry, maybe I've been spoiled by Russian women, but I just don't see why this women should be considered beautiful. Maybe in her earlier days she had a smoking figure?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

She's average at best, but given the selection in the Anglo world (and she knows it) she can get away with saying stuff like that. Any man who would dare challenge her claim would be shamed for "attacking a lady". Even if she were smoking hot, what man would want a woman that is so full of herself that she publicly announces her desirability? Clearly, she has a serious insecurity problem to even say something like that. Personally, I prefer a good looking, yet humble woman who just wants to be beautiful for ME and not the whole planet.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

haha dude tht was a belated april fools joke!!!! early april article....

she would be considered attractive only next to my peanut riddled stool.
besides beauty does not include MAKEUP! scrub that shit off your face then take some fotos.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

She would be @ best a f**k-n-chuck. She's a 3 at best at most. Even though I'm a BBW/SSBBW fanatic, preferably of FW, just give me somebody like Claudia Lopez over that Angloskank any day, even if Claudia were on her period.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

WOW! I hope it is an April fool's joke. If not, I gotta say, I read that article with my mouth hanging open in disbelief. Just look at this quote from the article:

"Throughout my adult life, I’ve regularly had bottles of bubbly or wine sent to my restaurant table by men I don’t know. Once, a well-dressed chap bought my train ticket when I was standing behind him in the queue, while there was another occasion when a charming gentleman paid my fare as I stepped out of a cab in Paris.
Another time, as I was walking through London’s Portobello Road market, I was tapped on the shoulder and presented with a beautiful bunch of flowers. Even bar tenders frequently shoo my credit card away when I try to settle my bill.
And whenever I’ve asked what I’ve done to deserve such treatment, the donors of these gifts have always said the same thing: my pleasing appearance and pretty smile made their day.
While I’m no Elle Macpherson, I’m tall, slim, blonde and, so I’m often told, a good-looking woman. I know how lucky I am. But there are downsides to being pretty — the main one being that other women hate me for no other reason than my lovely looks"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1rOnfnQiY

Even though I know how bad things are in the US currently, I'm still in disbelief. It seems a joke that that lady gets such privilege. I do believe she's overrating herself.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Ok, sorry for the double post. But apparently the lady is British not American.

Anyway, she wrote a second article after she got a ton of negative feedback.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... right.html

Some quotes:

"Without doubt, this is a gender issue. For not only is it mostly women who are attacking me, it is also because I am female that I am being attacked for acknowledging my attractiveness."

"Take the latest message I've just received, which is pretty mild — but the intention is still to wound: 'I am sorry to be the one to burst your arrogant and conceited bubble but I don't find you attractive at all. You look a fool.'
Or how about this one, who used her office email and signs herself as an admin executive: 'You look a ridiculous fool, you make me ill'"

"Yes, I have cried on and off all day. But do I regret my article? Not at all. I'm know I'm risking the wrath of the online community once more, but there is an irony to yesterday. While I was tearfully dealing with the emails and calls outside the supermarket, a young man approached me, offered to park my car and even get me a coffee."
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have to tell you guys this story. Years ago when I was working at a temporary office job, my manager who I swear was at least 250 lbs. was talking to a friend of hers over the phone and actually said, "I have a new boyfriend now, he is just as good looking as my last boyfriend and I met him 3 months after I broke up with with Mark."

She then revealed something I was always thought was true for American women, that they are never "single" for very long. I heard her say to her friend over the phone, "I am usually not single for more than a few months, I have never had a problem meeting guys."

The even more shocking thing was that one day her boyfriend came into the office to pick her up for lunch and he was a good looking guy and HE WAS NOT FAT LIKE SHE WAS, he was actually physically fit.

When you live in a country where fat women have no problems meeting guys who are good looking, then you know your living in the wrong country if your a man! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:I have to tell you guys this story. Years ago when I was working at a temporary office job, my manager who I swear was at least 250 lbs. was talking to a friend of hers over the phone and actually said, "I have a new boyfriend now, he is just as good looking as my last boyfriend and I met him 3 months after I broke up with with Mark."

She then revealed something I was always thought was true for American women, that they are never "single" for very long. I heard her say to her friend over the phone, "I am usually not single for more than a few months, I have never had a problem meeting guys."

The even more shocking thing was that one day her boyfriend came into the office to pick her up for lunch and he was a good looking guy and HE WAS NOT FAT LIKE SHE WAS, he was actually physically fit.

When you live in a country where fat women have no problems meeting guys who are good looking, then you know your living in the wrong country if your a man! :lol:
Yep, I've seen this all over the place.

It first happen, I forgot now when, when I saw Denzel Washington's look-a-like with Shamu the Killer Whale at a suburban mall. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Afterwards, I just kept my eyes on the floor whenever a whale would swim by.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Is this woman considered "beautiful"?

Post by davewe »

MatureDJ wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... tiful.html

I'm sorry, maybe I've been spoiled by Russian women, but I just don't see why this women should be considered beautiful. Maybe in her earlier days she had a smoking figure?
While I'm stunned by how delusional she is, let's face it - it's our (men's) fault. All Those guys buying her shit and complimenting her have made her believe she is hot. Then she comes off to her female friends as if she thinks she is hot which pisses them off and they diss her.

She's certainly no better looking than her husband.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Wherever your desire to travel, preference in women, culture and language take you, if you live there a few years your tastes will change to ones more in line with your inner self. Once this happens, you really cannot 'go home again'. The women in the USA and UK will look huge, fat, masculine, muscular, unfeminine and dress like 8 year old boys playing 'king of the hill'.

N.E. Asian women especially just ruin you forever as they are mostly shorter, thinner, less muscular, softer skin, have less terminal body hair and sometimes less vellus hair. They are light-years more feminine and female and are not f***ed up in the head like American Chycks.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

She is average looking, but I also have no problem believing her stories of the western manjinas who fell all over her. How can these women not get big heads with this attention? I am sure there are 60 year old men in the Philippines who have become convinced that they are Brad Pitt.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

On a scale of 1-10, I'd put her as a 3, maybe a 4. She's simply not attractive. At all.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:I have to tell you guys this story. Years ago when I was working at a temporary office job, my manager who I swear was at least 250 lbs. was talking to a friend of hers over the phone and actually said, "I have a new boyfriend now, he is just as good looking as my last boyfriend and I met him 3 months after I broke up with with Mark."

Yep, I've seen this all over the place.

It first happen, I forgot now when, when I saw Denzel Washington's look-a-like with Shamu the Killer Whale at a suburban mall. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Afterwards, I just kept my eyes on the floor whenever a whale would swim by.
These are two of the funniest posts I ever read!!!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

3-4? I dunno that's a bit harsh. Maybe 6-7 is closer to the truth. Especially if other women are dropping her for friendship as they feel threatened by her presents.

Women in Anglo World are not single very long, unless they are grossly overweight. See 250lbs if she's around 5'6 or so to most men "isn't that bad". I've been with women who where heavier and its not my thing at all.

But given the choice most men have... She is likely near the top of most White Men and even some Black Men' list.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

She's in her 40s so far from her peak. Yet she still looks decent IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if she was quite attractive at 18-25.

If u wanna compare her to foreign women, then yes, perhaps she wouldn't stand-out in Russia or Ukraine. But, IMO, in a place like the the Philippines, she would be sexier and more attractive than 999 out of 1,000 local women, at least when she was a bit younger.