Why I want to live in another country

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Why I want to live in another country

Post by Iawesome60 »

Hello everyone. I am glad that I studied abroad in another country. Being in another country has completely changed me as a person. I really do not want to go back to the USA. I am going to describe American society and then conclude why I do not want to live in the USA forever.

Americans can be very materialistic. I am tired of trying to fit in. I am tired of hearing the "I need the new iPhone" "you need a better phone" "his shoes are not cool" "he cannot get any girls because of the way he dresses." They have an unhealthy obsession to fit in. Do not get me wrong, some of these material things are cool. However, I feel mentally drained trying to impress others, especially the American women. Americans will commit crimes to get what they want. Do they have a conscious? I would not commit a crime to get something I want. I know better than that. Besides, American jails are horrible.

America leads the world in numerous crime statistics. Americans are one thought process away from committing a crime. What is in the USA that causes people to go crazy? Is it the standard of living? Is it the people around them? I want to know because I have to go back to this country. Watch your local news, look at amw.com, and other media tools. You will get depressed because of hearing all of the negative stories. Here are crime statistics for the USA: http://www.nationmaster.com/red/country ... rime&all=1 . If a country has high crime statistics, is it a safe country?

I am close to giving up on American women completely. The American women with good-looks and great personality traits are either taken and/or have 100+ showing interest in her. That is a recipe for disaster because I am set up to lose. I want to win. I hate to lose. If you are a certain race, you have to work harder to find quality women. Quality women are women without children, are not FAT, do not have major flaws in their personality, and are attractive. Trying to find that in America is very arduous. No, I will not die trying to avoid American women. I have foreign female friends and knowledge of American women. If I have those combinations, I am invincible. I will only date an American woman if she is quality. She does not have to be a 10 in the looks department. 7.5 is just right. Most women are 7s in the looks department. Another thing, I refuse to settle for any woman, especially if she is fat. Settling means dating someone you are not attracted to. That is lying! I feel guilty lying. I did it before and I felt very bad. You learn from your mistakes.

The USA is set up in a certain way. People could have crazy college loans. Housing is expensive, health insurance is expensive, cars are expensive, gas prices are rising, and other things are expensive. There are homeless people. People have to work long hours to keep up. Working long hours is very stressful to your mind and your body. Jobs are difficult to get. I feel the elites could have set this system up. This system sucks for a variety of reasons.

I am sick of tired of African Americans arguing and fighting each other. An Israelite said something and I will paraphrase. He said: "Black people, black people hate other black people." I do not agree with all of the ideas of the black Israelites. African Americans are mean to each other. They fight each other, they say bad things about each other, they kill each other, and they put each other down. African Americans put down other African Americans for their dating choices, EVEN if they chose their partner for the right reasons. The African American may date someone along with looking past their race. This means they did not date them because they were a certain race/group. Who cares who they date? African Americans can say hateful things like "he/she is ugly" "he/she is darkskinned/lightskinned" "he/she is goofy" "the n word" "he/she is a sellout" "he/she is too nice." African Americans can get other African Americans fired from their jobs. The African American family is in dysfunction because of the lack of education. Fathers have to take care of their children instead of abandoning them. Mothers have to stop saying bad things about their children's father and about African American men. African American men and women have to be loving to each other. No cheating, no agendas, no sneaky things, no fighting, and other things. As an African American male, I wish my people got along. That is very difficult to happen.

I am tired of Americans overall. Americans hate other Americans for stupid reasons, they are arrogant, they are evil, they are greedy, they are selfish, they are superficial, etcetera. Americans do not mesh with my personality. I am the polar opposite. I want to move to another country. I do not know where. I hope to find a foreign female that is attractive on the outside and on the inside. Race/group does not matter to me. IMO, skin color/group does not make someone attractive or unattractive. It was not always like this. As I got older, it started to change. My mind says "she is attractive" or "she is unattractive."

P.S: I hope everyone on here (men and women) find their special someone. If you do, treat them with love. If you have children, teach them love too.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Great post! Many of us that have had the luxury to travel have a tear in their eyes as they board the plane bound back to the States. I know that I do as well. You make so many good points that are beyond true.

I wonder where all the love has gone in USA? These days it's all about who has the newest and nicest consumer goods.. I blame this mindset equally on the media and celebrity worshipping. Worshipping the devil or celebrities...what's worse? As far as I'm concerned it's a tie because it puts undue pressure on us males to comply and keep our women happy. We as Americans are diseased and the worst thing is that we don't even realize what's going on until you have a cross reference ie view how people live in other countries.

But I say we are the lucky ones on this forum because we are one of the few that recognize the disease. Most don't. So leave a meager life, don't worry about impressing the Ameri-skanks, save your money and one day escape the rat trap.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, American's are increasingly lacking in civility and respect for one another and this is reflected in our politics, race relations, and popular culture. Meanness is actually encouraged by society, while kindness is not. There's just so much wrong with this country--it's really sad to see...
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

The grass is always greener on the other side. It would be qiite disappointing to you if you invest lots of money into moving abroad only to find out that they have their own share of troubles there. Or, perhaps, that they're not as loving and non-materialistic as you expected. Dod you live in any other country long-term? Short tours won't give you any impression of what's it like living there and what their society is like.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

All countries suck really. Sure, China is packed full of beautiful women and there's next to no gun crime. But my friend's mom has been to 3 hospitals now and they can't find out what's wrong with her. It sucks to get sick in China.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

China is packed with beautiful women? It's interesting to know where those women come from... Considering the measures China takes to control population growths, and the fact that the birth of a baby girl is considered undesirable by Chinese families. I'm just wondering how many young women would have to immigrate to China to compensate for this imbalance. The last but not the least, some Americans seem to forget that the People's Republic of China has Communist government. One has to be naive to believe that this government grants people all sort of freedoms. I doubt too many guys here would vote for Communists if this option was on the ballot in the. U.S.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

skeptic wrote:The grass is always greener on the other side. It would be qiite disappointing to you if you invest lots of money into moving abroad only to find out that they have their own share of troubles there. Or, perhaps, that they're not as loving and non-materialistic as you expected. Dod you live in any other country long-term? Short tours won't give you any impression of what's it like living there and what their society is like.
I lived in Canada for three months. By the way, there were many Asians in Ontario. Toronto has many people of different races, groups, and nationalities.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Firat of all, three. months is too short time to get a taste of all pros and cons of a country. Also, Canada is too. close to the States, both culturally and geographically (although there are important differces, e.g. health care). I'm sure a long-term (or permanent) move to Philippines or Russia or even Mexico could be much more disillusioning than a three-month stau in Toronto.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:Great post! Many of us that have had the luxury to travel have a tear in their eyes as they board the plane bound back to the States. I know that I do as well. You make so many good points that are beyond true.

I wonder where all the love has gone in USA? These days it's all about who has the newest and nicest consumer goods.. I blame this mindset equally on the media and celebrity worshipping. Worshipping the devil or celebrities...what's worse? As far as I'm concerned it's a tie because it puts undue pressure on us males to comply and keep our women happy. We as Americans are diseased and the worst thing is that we don't even realize what's going on until you have a cross reference ie view how people live in other countries.

But I say we are the lucky ones on this forum because we are one of the few that recognize the disease. Most don't. So leave a meager life, don't worry about impressing the Ameri-skanks, save your money and one day escape the rat trap.
Wisdom. Thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skeptic wrote:The grass is always greener on the other side. It would be qiite disappointing to you if you invest lots of money into moving abroad only to find out that they have their own share of troubles there. Or, perhaps, that they're not as loving and non-materialistic as you expected. Dod you live in any other country long-term? Short tours won't give you any impression of what's it like living there and what their society is like.
Ahhh, skeptic... where else have YOU lived? Belarus, I know, but you left as a baby or a kid, right?

The men on here who are abroad never regret having left. Let's see... OutWest just posted on another thread about his life in the Phils... DaveWe is happy as a clam there too... I know one member here (leaving his name out, can't remember if info was posted) was relocating from Phil's to Paraguay last I heard, but certainly not returning to the USSA. And Winston left the Phil's, but isn't pining away for the USSA either. Falcon is torn between China and Mexico. AIM is adamant about dating only Whites, yet is happy in Mexico as opposed to the U.S. Xionmai seems torn between Asian countries...

If you look at sites like Stickman or Roosh, yes the PUA's and especially the whoremongers DO get bored with countries they've "smashed" in. But the guys who have a family? I haven't seen negatives from them. The only thing they warn about consistently is how hard it is to get a job or make a living locally in places like Colombia where there are educated college grads locally competing with you.

Some overseas marriages do fail -- but those guys always look for a foreign women again. They never go back to an AW.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skeptic wrote:China is packed with beautiful women? It's interesting to know where those women come from... Considering the measures China takes to control population growths, and the fact that the birth of a baby girl is considered undesirable by Chinese families. I'm just wondering how many young women would have to immigrate to China to compensate for this imbalance. The last but not the least, some Americans seem to forget that the People's Republic of China has Communist government. One has to be naive to believe that this government grants people all sort of freedoms. I doubt too many guys here would vote for Communists if this option was on the ballot in the. U.S.
Some would say it is.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skeptic wrote:Firat of all, three. months is too short time to get a taste of all pros and cons of a country. Also, Canada is too. close to the States, both culturally and geographically (although there are important differces, e.g. health care). I'm sure a long-term (or permanent) move to Philippines or Russia or even Mexico could be much more disillusioning than a three-month stau in Toronto.
You must be right. No point in trying, then.

Found a site you may be interested in.
http://www.hotamericandating.com/
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

skeptic wrote:Firat of all, three. months is too short time to get a taste of all pros and cons of a country. Also, Canada is too. close to the States, both culturally and geographically (although there are important differces, e.g. health care). I'm sure a long-term (or permanent) move to Philippines or Russia or even Mexico could be much more disillusioning than a three-month stau in Toronto.
My mistake. I mostly stayed in St. Catharines, Ontario. I went to Toronto and other places. I wanted to find an affordable way to travel and the closest thing to traveling. I decided my best choice would be to study abroad. The program ran for three months.

skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Jester wrote: Ahhh, skeptic... where else have YOU lived? Belarus, I know, but you left as a baby or a kid, right?
I was almost 16. And yes, I do miss positive things about living there as a kid. But I also. clearly remember the downsides and wouldn't want them back in mt life. I also remember how negative the adults felt about life there.

The men on here who are abroad never regret having left
If they were smart and realistic - both about themselves and about life in general. - they had probably prepared themselves for the disadvantages of emigration and decided to do it anyway for pursuing their goal (e.g. dating). These people have nothing to regret. However, it seems to me that most posters here are luring themselves into a belief that the U.S. is the worst possible place in the world and even the shittiest foreign country is better. These guys are bound to a huge disappointment. I can compared this with disappointment some Russian immigrants had experienced about America they used to think of as Paradise on earth. Smart immigrants/expats appreciate what their new country has to offer and, while acknowledging the disadvantages, they don't dwell on them.

Jester wrote:

twhoremongers DO get cou"smashed"guyshave a family? I hsenegatives from them. The only thwarn about consistently is how hard it is to get a job or make a living locally

in places like Colombia where there are educated coge grads locally competing with you.

Some overseas marriages do fail -- but those guys always look for a foreign women again. They never go back to an AW.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Toronto is the worst place for dating...it's the exact definition of what you wrote: materialistic people in a constant competition. If you decide to get out of the US don't expect to find better quality women in Canada.