Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Post by Professor Jesus »

Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope everyone out there is getting a ton of ass! Guys, don't get married. You don't want to be stuck listening to some bitches mouth the rest of your lives. If you tie the knot, or knock one of these silly sluts up, you will be paying for it the rest of your life. The poorest, and least educated in our society have the most children. Many of the men acquiescing to marriage either because they do not understand it is a way to transfer wealth from men to a women, or they are young, dumb, and think they're 'in love' because they got into the best p***y they have had yet.

I know this is an international board, so just know this. I don't give a rat's ass what country you are in. If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to wear a condom, and stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault. Live by these words, and you will prosper.

Your Professor Jesus
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Post by jamesbond »

Professor Jesus wrote:Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope everyone out there is getting a ton of ass! Guys, don't get married. You don't want to be stuck listening to some bitches mouth the rest of your lives. If you tie the knot, or knock one of these silly sluts up, you will be paying for it the rest of your life. The poorest, and least educated in our society have the most children. Many of the men acquiescing to marriage either because they do not understand it is a way to transfer wealth from men to a women, or they are young, dumb, and think they're 'in love' because they got into the best p***y they have had yet.

I know this is an international board, so just know this. I don't give a rat's ass what country you are in. If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to wear a condom, and stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault. Live by these words, and you will prosper.

Your Professor Jesus
Thank you Jesus! Your teachings are well received here since a lot of men on this board want to avoid marriage like the plague (at least marriage to an 'anglo-woman'). I think marriage to a foreign women WITH a prenup would be something that might work.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

praise jesus!!! good tips hombre
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Generally speaking, what your saying is true.

However, in Asia its often in your best interest to get married. For example, if you meet a woman that owns a skyscraper in Hong Kong you might want to purpose to her because there's little downside. Also, foreigners can't own much property in the Phillipines and you don't have to pay child support either so the laws actually encourage marriage.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:
Professor Jesus wrote:Happy Friday the 13th!

I think marriage to a foreign women WITH a prenup would be something that might work.
Good idea. Prenup gives you at least some of the power.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, what your saying is true.

However, in Asia its often in your best interest to get married. For example, if you meet a woman that owns a skyscraper in Hong Kong you might want to purpose to her because there's little downside. Also, foreigners can't own much property in the Phillipines and you don't have to pay child support either so the laws actually encourage marriage.
So taco, what other upsides are there to marrying a filipina? I mean like, can you start a business or something if you marry a local?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Would I like a woman? YES
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I agree. Marriage only benefits the woman. Men get no benefit at all - in fact men can lose everything.

It is no surprise that the majority of divorces are initiated by women - because they know they will get everything.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:I agree. Marriage only benefits the woman. Men get no benefit at all - in fact men can lose everything.

It is no surprise that the majority of divorces are initiated by women - because they know they will get everything.
In America, 72% of all divorces are initiated by women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Post by Professor Jesus »

djfourmoney wrote:Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Son, I completely understand. You need help getting laid. So many of the boys are in your place too. Listen to Leykis, he's on now. No one can teach Leykis 101 on Thursdays like he can. He will teach you how to treat women like crap, how to be wealthy, and how to get more ass than a toilet seat.

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/The_Tom_Leykis_Show.html
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I've brought this same point up to my best friend when we've had discussions about women in this country and he's says women usually get a divorce because of the men. It's how men treat them that's makes them want to get a divorce.

To some degree that's true but it's definitely not the main cause of divorce. I said to him if you get into one heated argument or don't do something she wants you to do you better be on the lookout for a possible divorce. He says it's not like that. My mom says women usually stay even when the relationship is chaotic. I told both of them I disagree. I don't trust these women. Call me a pessimist but it's so blatant that marrying a woman from this country is a BIG risk. They don't want to work at the relationship. Most of them are too psychologically damaged and weren't raised to deal with hardships in a relationship.

Also, I have two female co-workers who said if I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done once a week then I better get a GOOD lawyer. I said you can't be serious. You mean to tell me I should be on the lookout for a possible divorce because I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done so that money could go into our savings account for an important future event. That's enough to DIVORCE me? WOW! You see the evidence right there fellas. They will leave you for the most stupidest reasons. They're too risky.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Not to knock you, PJ, but all of that is hardly new information.
OTB wrote: Also, I have two female co-workers who said if I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done once a week then I better get a GOOD lawyer. I said you can't be serious. You mean to tell me I should be on the lookout for a possible divorce because I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done so that money could go into our savings account for an important future event. That's enough to DIVORCE me? WOW! You see the evidence right there fellas. They will leave you for the most stupidest reasons. They're too risky.
The only mistake here is talking to them about non-work related topics. AWs are evil, and talking to them is like handing them a loaded gun. As soon as you are out of earshot, everything you've said will be told to everyone else, just with a negative spin. They are all like this without exception. Unless they truly fear you might physically harm them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Every guy should listen to Tom Leykis REGULARLY. There are many of his shows up on youtube.

Alimony and Community Property are all that you need to know as to why there's little to no benefit for men to get married anymore.

Marriage is for POOR people.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

So do I need a woman? NO

You can have a serious relationship with a woman without EVER getting married just don't let her move in or you'll end up paying PALIMONY through Common Law Marriage.

You don't have to get married to be in love with someone. You don't have to get married to have a good relationship with someone.

I'm only against marriage.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Professor Jesus wrote:If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to... stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault.
It's a shame that some men don't even understand this simple tip. Another reason to avoid marriage is that women choose partners on account of how much money he has, and generally no other factors matter to her.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.