Real enemy- Manginas, White Knights, Judges and Lawyers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I was told by an attorney that if I were to give an unsolicited kiss to a woman I've just met on the street, I would be charged with sexual battery - California Penal Code Section 243.4 - and have to be registered in the California Sex Offender Registry for the rest of my life. I am not kidding you. See this website and the video on there.

http://www.shouselaw.com/sexual_battery.html

This kind of kissing occurs in Latin America all the time, and the men and women all appreciate it. Police in Latin America will laugh their heads off if someone tries to call them up about such a situation.

So here is the wonderful California Sex Offender Registry. It lists the offenders' full names, home addresses, DOB's, and every single little piece of private information for the entire public to see on the Internet. All made possible by our fellow White Knights, Judges, Lawyers, and Politicians. How paranoid and disrespectful of privacy can Americans be these days?

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

The California Penal Code says it all!

http://leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/calawquer ... ection=pen

In some states of the U.S., video voyeurism (filming a woman without her consent), even if the person is completely clothed and walking around in public, is a felony. Type "video voyeurism felony" into Google and see for yourself. That means many of those guys who made those voyeur videos of fully clothed women on YouTube were risking felonies. Sure, they were being a little stalkerish and having some inappropriate fun, but come on - a felony? Film a hot chick and end up doing decades in jail? Well, that's what the Florida Senate wants.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Committees/Bill ... 2/html/122

Why do you think American men are so paranoid of rejection? Because you get rejected by having the cops called on you or sexual harassment lawsuit filed against you.

It seems like everything is now illegal in America.

So how can we remedy this? Become active citizens, gentlemen. Listen to what forum member Contrarian Expatriate has to say about being good male citizens.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

The most simple method is to simply BOYCOTT American women

Don't marry them
dn't date them
don't be friends with them
don't hang around them
don't even talk to them

Have absoltely NOTHING to do with them.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The most simple method is to simply BOYCOTT American women

Don't marry them
dn't date them
don't be friends with them
don't hang around them
don't even talk to them

Have absoltely NOTHING to do with them.
Good advice! Avoid feminists and American women like the plague! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Everything is illegal in America... if you are MALE. Enough is enough, men. America is no place for straight, single men.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yes best is to get out of America. If you can't do that, then just keep to yourself and avoid the WHITE WOMEN like the plague. ANd if you are a black man, avoid the BLACK WOMEN like the plague.

For some reason, the races seem to be turning on each other.

White women treat white men like SHIT, but love black men.

Black women are starting to like white men more, but they have been treating black men like shit.

Asian women are still quite good as are spanish women.

But white women are the absolute f***ing worst, and the most brainwashed by feminism.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Asian women are still quite good as are spanish women.
Remember to NEVER, EVER include Asian-American women among them!

Last edited by Falcon on April 17th, 2012, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Asian American women are NOT good to Asian men! That is a fact! Now, foreign Asian women are much more loyal to their men and are completely different than most Asian American women.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Welcome back Boycottamericanwomen!

Post by ErikHeaven »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes best is to get out of America. If you can't do that, then just keep to yourself and avoid the WHITE WOMEN like the plague. ANd if you are a black man, avoid the BLACK WOMEN like the plague.

For some reason, the races seem to be turning on each other.

White women treat white men like SHIT, but love black men.

Black women are starting to like white men more, but they have been treating black men like shit.

Asian women are still quite good as are spanish women.

But white women are the absolute f***ing worst, and the most brainwashed by feminism.
Welcome back BAM! This is the most deepest and realist comment i have seen in awhile and its all true
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:Good advice! Avoid feminists and American women like the plague! :P

Actually, I prefer the Exorcist ghoul over AWs. At least in the Exorcist Prequel, the female-possessed ghoul offered some kinky action to the defrocked priest 8)

AWs, on the other hand, want your soul plus money :roll: , not your body :wink:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

zboy1 wrote:Asian American women are NOT good to Asian men! That is a fact! Now, foreign Asian women are much more loyal to their men and are completely different than most Asian American women.
Most Asian-American women absolutely adore:

(1) dogs and cats
(2) white dudes
(3) rich men
(4) bourgeois California surfer/valley boys
(5) Christian fundamentalists
(6) LGBT's

If you are not any of the above, they will treat you like complete garbage. Sorry for being so harsh, but that's my honest opinion. :P
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Falcon wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Asian American women are NOT good to Asian men! That is a fact! Now, foreign Asian women are much more loyal to their men and are completely different than most Asian American women.
Most Asian-American women absolutely adore:

(1) dogs and cats
(2) white dudes
(3) rich men
(4) bourgeois California surfer/valley boys
(5) Christian fundamentalists
(6) LGBT's

If you are not any of the above, they will treat you like complete garbage. Sorry for being so harsh, but that's my honest opinion. :P
That is what I meant earlier. White women hate white men, but love black men.

Black women hate black men, but love other races of men (maybe, or maybe they are all just bitches to ALL men)

Asian women hate asian men, but love white men

So, the intelligent thing to do, appears to be then to race mix. If you're a white guy, go get an asian or latina girl.
If you're a black man, go get a white woman.
If you're an Asian man, well I don't know. Asian men don't seem to be popular with white, black, or Asian girls in the West.

Perhaps you Asian men need to protest more against the multiculturalism of your women.

Read the book online
Download the book
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:That is what I meant earlier. White women hate white men, but love black men.

Black women hate black men, but love other races of men (maybe, or maybe they are all just bitches to ALL men)

Asian women hate asian men, but love white men

So, the intelligent thing to do, appears to be then to race mix. If you're a white guy, go get an asian or latina girl.
If you're a black man, go get a white woman.
If you're an Asian man, well I don't know. Asian men don't seem to be popular with white, black, or Asian girls in the West.

Perhaps you Asian men need to protest more against the multiculturalism of your women.
Note I did not say Asian women. I said Asian-American women. Your statements should be corrected to:
Foreign-born Asian women love Asian men.

If you are an Asian man, go get foreign-born women of just about any race, except for those from some white-majority countries.
It is common knowledge that white guys do far better with Asian women than with Latinas. Plenty of white American guys have said they have trouble picking up non-white Latinas not from Colombian bride agencies. Many Latinos still have anti-American/gringo sentiments, while the Philippines is trying to Americanize itself in all sorts of unimaginable ways.
If they are trying to be as white as possible, that is not multicultural at all. And as the creator of the "Boycott American Women" website, I would have expected you to suggest something like "Boycott Asian-American Women" rather than an anti-multiculturalism protest, whatever that means.

Anyways I am not dissing white guys or Asian guys or Colombia at all, so there's no need to worry.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Multiculturalism has not been good to Asian American women, Boycott. You wouldn't believe the amount of anger expressed by many Asian American men on a lot of Asian-centric forums. It's just that a lot of male bitching is not really accomplishing anything to fix the problem. It's the same with how white men bitterly complain of white women all the time on many MRA forums--and how that does nothing to change the situation. Complaining will not change anything.

As for Boycott's comments, I don't think he was trying to be offensive, ManInSiam. I think he's just giving his opinion. I do dislike the possessiveness that many White men have towards Asian women though. It kind of reeks of white superiority and racism.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

zboy1 wrote:Multiculturalism has not been good to Asian American women, Boycott. You wouldn't believe the amount of anger expressed by many Asian American men on a lot of Asian-centric forums. It's just that a lot of male bitching is not really accomplishing anything to fix the problem. It's the same with how white men bitterly complain of white women all the time on many MRA forums--and how that does nothing to change the situation. Complaining will not change anything.

As for Boycott's comments, I don't think he was trying to be offensive, ManInSiam. I think he's just giving his opinion. I do dislike the possessiveness that many White men have towards Asian women though. It kind of reeks of white superiority and racism.
He was just basing his rants off oversimplistic stereotypes and not being able to tell the different between "Asian" and "Asian-American."

I could have been as angry as Boycott and spewed out loads of hate and swear words. If I wanted to, I could have made an entire website venting out intense furor against Asian-American women. But instead, I try to talk about my positive experiences abroad, although once in a while I still slip into complaining about negative stuff. This is because I am still surrounded by unfriendly or superficial American youths on a daily basis while having to maintain long-distance relationships. Chanta76 is in the same situation, since he has a girlfriend in South Korea but is stuck in New York. Nevertheless, I have always remained civil and tried not to be angry. Even when I do get angry, it's always restrained, polite (relatively speaking) anger. See for yourself by going through my posts.

zboy1, could you name some forums or show us some threads where all those angry Asians are venting off their furor? Thanks.