What are German/Swiss women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Just about all German women I have spoken to have been single for 3 years! These are good looking women, and the average time for German women being single seems to be about 3 years. You would simply not get this in Anglo countries... an Anglo girl is usually only single for a few WEEKS between relationships, because the demand is so high.

I have asked these German women why they have been single for so long. Their response is usually the same "no-one has been interested in me". This is because they rarely get approached! Wow, there must be a lot of good looking single women in Germany!
Holy smokes, a good looking woman not having a boyfriend for 3 years! That would never happen in America, she would be single for a few days to a few weeks before she got herself another boyfriend.

The men in Germany are not into this "pickup artists" bullshit, so they don't do "day game" or "sarging." The men there are very passive when it comes to meeting women. Compare this to men in anglo-countries who GO TO SEMINARS TO LEARN HOW TO APPROACH WOMEN, then they ask out a shit load of women by doing "day game" and hitting bars and clubs every weekend. :shock:

The competition for good looking women in anglo-countries is off the charts. Hell, even girls that are average looking get asked out a lot in the anglo-world. Not so in countries like Germany, Ukraine and Russia. I read an article that said in Germany, single women outnumber single men. That's another reason why it's so hard for women to meet men in Germany. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

As an Anglo, continental Europe is like another world. It is very difficult to explain. When I first went to Germany, I was in heaven. After the honeymoon period was over, I realized that most German speakers (including the Dutch) are exceptionally rude. They will let it all out once they realize you arent one of them. But then, if they think you speak good German, they will feel embarrassed they spoke those words in front of you.

You could find a decent woman in Germany compared to the states. That's if she isnt a whore. Make sure she has never been to a club. If she is from a small town that would be better, but chances are, she would not talk to you if you meet her in one. You'd have to make your life in a small town for them to take you seriously. A stranger on vacation is hardly impressive to a good girl.

But they are feminist. The Globalists made sure to brainwash them after WWII. So expect to have a feminist wife. They can also be quite cold.

The good news about the men being reserved and the women not knowing how to flirt, is that the women are forced to do most of the work to seal the deal. That makes it easier for you as the man.

I do see "ThinkDifferent"'s point. He is probably correct.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I've never got a good vibe from any of the German women I've met. But I thought this was interesting.

Man Flees After Woman Demands Too Much Sex
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/1 ... weird-news
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I just spoke with this german girl over skype via video chat. She is the cutest thing! After she speaks she does this cute giggle and blushes because she's shy. Damn I love German women!

She has only had one boyfriend all her life because she said she doesn't go to clubs and men don't ever ask her out.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

OzGuy wrote:I just spoke with this german girl over skype via video chat. She is the cutest thing! After she speaks she does this cute giggle and blushes because she's shy. Damn I love German women!

She has only had one boyfriend all her life because she said she doesn't go to clubs and men don't ever ask her out.
Just curious but how old is she?
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

emh wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I just spoke with this german girl over skype via video chat. She is the cutest thing! After she speaks she does this cute giggle and blushes because she's shy. Damn I love German women!

Just curious but how old is she?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Bingo! She is 24 and only has had one boyfriend because she does not go to clubs and men don't ask her out!

How long would a good looking 24 year old woman last in an anglo-country? She would be snatched up within a few weeks.

See how different the dating dynamics are in Germany compared to anglo-countries. In anglo countries women are being pursued by guys left and right, because the guys tend to be aggressive. Not so in Germany, the men are more laid back, therefore they don't pursue women aggressively.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:

Bingo! She is 24 and only has had one boyfriend because she does not go to clubs and men don't ask her out!

How long would a good looking 24 year old woman last in an anglo-country? She would be snatched up within a few weeks.

See how different the dating dynamics are in Germany compared to anglo-countries. In anglo countries women are being pursued by guys left and right, because the guys tend to be aggressive. Not so in Germany, the men are more laid back, therefore they don't pursue women aggressively.
Exactly. I even asked her if German men ask women out much, and she said "maybe, but I have never been asked out by a man before so I don't know". She met her boyfriend just because they were friends. So yes, she is an attractive woman who has never been asked out in her life!! If she was in an Anglo country she would have been hit on hundreds of times. I also asked her if she ever wants another boyfriend, and she openly said "yes that would be nice someday, because it can be lonely". Can you ever imagine an Anglo woman saying that? They always give you some shit like "nah, i'm quite happy being single, I don't need a man to be happy" blah blah.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Exactly. I even asked her if German men ask women out much, and she said "maybe, but I have never been asked out by a man before so I don't know".She met her boyfriend just because they were friends. So yes, she is an attractive woman who has never been asked out in her life!! If she was in an Anglo country she would have been hit on hundreds of times. I also asked her if she ever wants another boyfriend, and she openly said "yes that would be nice someday, because it can be lonely". Can you ever imagine an Anglo woman saying that? They always give you some shit like "nah, i'm quite happy being single, I don't need a man to be happy" blah blah.
Yes, put her in an anglo country and she would be getting asked out every week. Guys at work would ask her out, guys at the gym, guys in bars and clubs and maybe even some guys in book stores and grocery stores might approach her.

Women who live in anglo-countries don't realize how good they have it in the dating game. They simply don't have to do anything and dates fall into their laps. I even hear fat women and ugly women say they get asked out a lot! WTF? :shock:

OzGuy, does this girl live in a big city like Berlin? If she did, it would even be more incredible that she can't meet a man, living in a big city. In the US, women who live in big cities get asked out almost every day!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

So I asked that German girl if she prefers men who are taller or shorter than her just out of curiosity. She said it doesn't matter. Can you ever imagine an Anglo woman saying it doesn't matter if a man is shorter than her? I also asked about age - if she prefers younger or older, and again no preference. The reason why Anglo women prefer older men is because they are more likely to be rich, as they would be higher up in their career.

After speaking with a few german girls one thing is clear. They are no where near as picky or superficial as Anglo women. This is because they can't afford to be, as men rarely approach them. They pretty much just take whatever offer they get. Remember the lower the demand, the less picky they are. If you were to ask out a single German girl, you'd probably have about an 80-90% chance of her saying yes.

Perhaps we should be thanking the German men for this. Keep up the good work fellas!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:After speaking with a few german girls one thing is clear. They are no where near as picky or superficial as Anglo women. This is because they can't afford to be, as men rarely approach them. They pretty much just take whatever offer they get. Remember the lower the demand, the less picky they are. If you were to ask out a single German girl, you'd probably have about an 80-90% chance of her saying yes.

Perhaps we should be thanking the German men for this. Keep up the good work fellas!
If a woman from Germany were to move to an anglo-country, she would have guys asking her out all the time. Then, she would be more picky about what guys she dates.

Thank God the men in Germany are reserved and don't pursue women like men in anglo-countries do! Like you said, "keep up the good work fellas."
:D

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah right, I am f***ing german girls left and right :)
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Billy is right. There are still issues with who go for you as a foreigner in Germany. You still have to weed out the bad plants instead there are less bad apples compared to America. Divorce laws are better but still I think the best option would be to go east. It seems there are still marriage minded women I just have seen many in Western Europe.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What with the negativity about night clubs (ie: Discos in Europe)? That is a social environment with MEN looking to meet WOMEN. Do you speak German? Then most other social gatherings are a non-starter.

Look, if your Anglo you might have issues. THAT SAID, there plenty of German ladies married to British Citizens and US Servicemen. You shouldn't have problem. If you're a dude, no fun and silent type then you're going to struggle anywhere, not just Europe.

I am POSITIVE you give me 30 days and I'll have a GF in German that's better than half way decent looking, no children, not too old. That is why its still on my radar.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:After speaking with a few german girls one thing is clear. They are no where near as picky or superficial as Anglo women. This is because they can't afford to be, as men rarely approach them. They pretty much just take whatever offer they get. Remember the lower the demand, the less picky they are. If you were to ask out a single German girl, you'd probably have about an 80-90% chance of her saying yes.
The nice thing is, with German girls you will get a lot more phone numbers and dates than you ever would in an anglo-country. For example, ask out 10 women in the US and you might get 2 or 3 phone numbers. Ask out 10 women in Germany and you will probably get 7 or 8 phone numbers.

Not only that but those 2 or 3 phone numbers from American girls, you will have a date with maybe 1 of them. Now those 7 or 8 phone numbers you got from German girls, you probably have a date with 5 or 6 of them.

You get a better return on your investment with German girls. Fewer girls will reject you in Germany, also you will get more phone numbers and more dates than you would with women in anglo-countries.