7 Most Common Mistakes in Dating Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

7 Most Common Mistakes in Dating Foreign Women

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

For those of you who make a study out of this topic, this is just good 'front-lines' info.
For every mistake mentioned, there was also a lesson for success.

Here’s what you’ll get from this Webinar:

- Responding to cultural misunderstandings
- Communicating the right message
- Being the man she wants to claim as hers
- Overcoming fears
- Five-Step formula for Success
- The art of timing in this condensed format

If nothing else, you’ve got to check out the new intro I created in Final Cut Pro X . . .

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thank you very much for the video Mark! This is excellent advice about how to respect the ladies and how to be a better man. Here's a short outline.

(1) Overselling yourself
(2) Overreacting
(3) Acting superior
(4) Ghosthunting for scammers
(5) Being a cheapskate
(6) Qualifying too early
(7) Being in your head and not in your heart
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I hear that most Ukrainian women will have sex with the guy by the third date.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

You can get there on a first date with an American girl if you have enough game.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:I hear that most Ukrainian women will have sex with the guy by the third date.
That's only if they are interested in you. Most of my dates end up platonic with the woman always wanting to move slowly or just be friends. I don't get why so many guys act as though all women eventually warm up to them the longer they know them. I don't see that happening in the real world. It's not that easy unless they are desperate or you are particularly attractive. I'm far better at charming women than most guys are, (according to other people, not me) yet I don't get the kind of results that other guys boast about.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

Winston wrote:I'm far better at charming women than most guys are, (according to other people, not me) yet I don't get the kind of results that other guys boast about.
Any man who tells you they get p***y on a regular is full of shit, they just tell you that shit to make you envy them and make you feel that they're Gods gift or something. You saying that you're charming and not being successful with women every single day pretty much proves that NO MAN (despite how good looking he might be) gets the p***y on a regular basis, except that p***y is his girlfriends who'd be willing to give it up any day because....she knows him. Or unless he's super stinking rich.

And don't believe believe all these characters you see on tv and movies who get p***y like water because they're all definitely full of shit (still entertaining nonetheless).
DaveM
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

DaveMoody wrote: Any man who tells you they get p***y on a regular is full of shit, they just tell you that shit to make you envy them and make you feel that they're Gods gift or something. You saying that you're charming and not being successful with women every single day pretty much proves that NO MAN (despite how good looking he might be) gets the p***y on a regular basis, except that p***y is his girlfriends who'd be willing to give it up any day because....she knows him. Or unless he's super stinking rich.
And the good-looking guys who get laid regularly also have to be willing to take whatever is available, or else face dry spells like everyone else. It's like they are having sex with sex itself, instead of with a woman they are attracted. to.
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

Jester wrote:And the good-looking guys who get laid regularly also have to be willing to take whatever is available, or else face dry spells like everyone else. It's like they are having sex with sex itself, instead of with a woman they are attracted. to.
Yep, exactly. I have a friend who acts exactly like this. He'll tell me how many women check him out and how many women he bangs that look like models, but then either you don't notice this or the women he DOES bang look so average

Talk about having delusions. And most Americunts who do look model-like are anorexic freaks
DaveM
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote: Most of my dates end up platonic with the woman always wanting to move slowly or just be friends. I don't get why so many guys act as though all women eventually warm up to them the longer they know them. I don't see that happening in the real world. It's not that easy unless they are desperate or you are particularly attractive. I'm far better at charming women than most guys are, (according to other people, not me) yet I don't get the kind of results that other guys boast about.
I'm going to do a Webinar, perhaps a book, on "The Law of Attraction in Dating" because of this same mystery. Winston, thank you for your honesty and willingness to be open to talking about all of this.

Here's the thing; men will continue to get the 'friends' thing if that's all they are looking for. Think about it. A guy who doesn't want marriage - or has no desire for monogomy will attract the same. "You will attract who you are - not what you say you want." I got that quote from John Maxwell, one of my favorite leadership gurus who wrote an entire chapter in his book "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" on this topic. He goes on to say that companies who try to re-invent themselves as being 'young and hip' but they themselves are baby-boomers will continue to attract who they are - not who they want - no matter how much they try to say, "But we want the young and hip customers!". The only way they do it is by hiring young and hip product managers who can attract who THEY are. The law is universal.

Our experience is a mirror to the soul. If you say you want a deeply connected monogomous relationship and you're not getting it, you have to start by doing the soul work of saying, "Why am I attracting this experience and these types of women?"

If you can be honest and say, "I really don't want a long-term, deep connection, monogamous relationship right now", then just enjoy what you have at this stage of your life.

OK, you can all throw tomatoes now. Nobody wants to hear the this, but it's true.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Falcon wrote:Thank you very much for the video Mark! This is excellent advice about how to respect the ladies and how to be a better man. Here's a short outline.

(1) Overselling yourself
(2) Overreacting
(3) Acting superior
(4) Ghosthunting for scammers
(5) Being a cheapskate
(6) Qualifying too early
(7) Being in your head and not in your heart
I second that! Mark deserves an award for social intelligence. I'm sure it's not easy to keep a successful and honest match-making business going!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:
Winston wrote: Most of my dates end up platonic with the woman always wanting to move slowly or just be friends. I don't get why so many guys act as though all women eventually warm up to them the longer they know them. I don't see that happening in the real world. It's not that easy unless they are desperate or you are particularly attractive. I'm far better at charming women than most guys are, (according to other people, not me) yet I don't get the kind of results that other guys boast about.
I'm going to do a Webinar, perhaps a book, on "The Law of Attraction in Dating" because of this same mystery. Winston, thank you for your honesty and willingness to be open to talking about all of this.

Here's the thing; men will continue to get the 'friends' thing if that's all they are looking for. Think about it. A guy who doesn't want marriage - or has no desire for monogomy will attract the same. "You will attract who you are - not what you say you want." I got that quote from John Maxwell, one of my favorite leadership gurus who wrote an entire chapter in his book "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" on this topic. He goes on to say that companies who try to re-invent themselves as being 'young and hip' but they themselves are baby-boomers will continue to attract who they are - not who they want - no matter how much they try to say, "But we want the young and hip customers!". The only way they do it is by hiring young and hip product managers who can attract who THEY are. The law is universal.

Our experience is a mirror to the soul. If you say you want a deeply connected monogomous relationship and you're not getting it, you have to start by doing the soul work of saying, "Why am I attracting this experience and these types of women?"

If you can be honest and say, "I really don't want a long-term, deep connection, monogamous relationship right now", then just enjoy what you have at this stage of your life.

OK, you can all throw tomatoes now. Nobody wants to hear the this, but it's true.
No tomato throwing from me. I think this is true about most everything in life. Like does tend to attract like; you do draw people to you with similar qualities. If you're interested in a relationship (interested, not desperate) girls will come out of the woodwork who are also interested.

I would only disagree in that there are plenty of women in the world not looking for marriage (at least at this moment). So a guy disinterested in marriage can still make romantic or sexual connections; but he's less likely to make them with a girl primarily looking for marriage.

As a man, when you can truly define what you really want and who you really are, the universe opens up and provides it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote: ....I think this is true about most everything in life. Like does tend to attract like; you do draw people to you with similar qualities. ....
As a man, when you can truly define what you really want and who you really are, the universe opens up and provides it.
Good stuff.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark, how come the YouTube version of that video is only one hour, but the version on your website is 2 hours?

http://europeandreamconnections.com/7-m ... -overseas/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

davewe wrote: I would only disagree in that there are plenty of women in the world not looking for marriage (at least at this moment). So a guy disinterested in marriage can still make romantic or sexual connections; but he's less likely to make them with a girl primarily looking for marriage.

Actually, we agree on both points - yes, there are still women out there who are not looking for marriage, and, not only CAN you define what you want by who you really are - but it happens whether you make a conscious choice about who you are or ALLOW yourself to be defined by others.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:Mark, how come the YouTube version of that video is only one hour, but the version on your website is 2 hours?

http://europeandreamconnections.com/7-m ... -overseas/
You are totally correct. There is a one-hour version posted to YouTube and a two-hour version on the website and here's why . . .

I have a One-Hour and Five Minute limit on YouTube - but often the open Q&A after the call (that makes up for the longer version on the website) makes for equally excellent material.

I'd just post to the website only, but YouTube is often how people find us - and they offer great ways for guys to share the video to their social networks - those guys just don't get the full program including the Q&A.
Mark