What's the general rule if a girl asks about your job?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

What's the general rule if a girl asks about your job?

Post by manly5000 »

Yo guys,

Just wondering what you all normally do when you're chatting up foreign girls on dating sites and she asks what you do for a living fairly quickly?

Is it pretty common for say, Filipinas to ask about it after only a couple messages?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

IMMEDIATELY tell that bitch "That is NONE of your f***ing business".

STOP kissing women's ass. How do you expect that these women will ever stop being such spoiled little bitches if you guys continue to kiss their ass?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Any woman who asks that question is showing her real intentions. If she actually loves you as a person, she shouldn't care what your job is. And there are a LOT of gold digging Filipina bitches out there nowadays.

Look, women come and go. They're like buses, there's always the next one around the corner. So, do not feel afraid to dismiss a woman if she offends you. Rather, she will then RESPECT you, in reality. Women do not respect men who let women push them around.

So if some bitch tries to be a gold digger, IMMEDIATELY reject her and go on to the next girl.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:IMMEDIATELY tell that bitch "That is NONE of your f***ing business".

STOP kissing women's ass. How do you expect that these women will ever stop being such spoiled little bitches if you guys continue to kiss their ass?
Perhaps you work for the CIA, but for most people it's not a big state secret. I certainly ask girls I chat with online what they do. It's very important for me to see if she:

1. Works (what she does is less important)
2. Is chronically unemployed.
3. Is a student
4. Lives off her family
5. Lives off her husband
6. Lives off the money her chatmates send her

In the case of my job it requires a little explanation for most foreign women, so the first time I am asked I give out a more generic term, then if we are still chatting weeks or months later I can be more specific.

It seems to me it is pretty common in normal human discourse for the subject to come up and it occurs quickly. Meeting someone new and having them say "so what do you do" or "what's your job" seems pretty standard to me. The idea that someone should only like me for me but not care how I spend 40 hours a weeks seems weird.

Now of course if a foreign girl online asked how much I make that would be a deal breaker and none of her business.
Last edited by davewe on April 19th, 2012, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Holy shit BAW who the hell said anything about kissing a girl's ass? You pulled that out of f***ing nowhere, I'm the last guy in the world who would do anything of the sort.

Settle down Beavis it was a simple question.
Out in the world living the dream!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

I am trying to toughen you soldiers up.

Read the book online
Download the book
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

I tell them something that is broad and can apply to any industry, e.g. consultant. Then depending on your own work skills, you can be more specific and tell them that you're a consultant specializing in the work that you're familiar with. For example, if your expertise is IT, then tell them that you're a business consultant who helps companies with their IT and computers. If your specialty is marketing, then tell them that you're consulted to help businesses with their advertising, marketing campaigns and strategic planning. With some business specific jargon thrown in, it should sound fancy enough to be impressive.

If you're asked about money, just tell them that you make enough to cover your expenses and you're doing ok.

Anything more specific than this is a deal breaker for me and you should walk away. :-)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I'm not sure it's ALWAYS a money question. Maybe she wants to know if you're interesting or boring. And maybe she's giving you a chance to brag about how important your job is. Or how well you do it. Or how you show off, or how yo dealt with someone, whatever. In oter words, yes it's kind of an audition question, but not necessarily because she wants your money.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

I feel like we shouldn't be worried or ashamed to answer this question, and I feel like it's a fair question. I ask it pretty quickly when I first meet women. I agree with Jester that it's not always a money question.

However, I'm kind of poor. If I was a rich guy or had a really high-paying profession or something, I might lie and say I was a common laborer to see how she reacts- only spilling the truth after she's shown she likes me first.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Most Filpinas don't even care if you have a job, they'll still be very happy to meet you. As long as you have a pulse, they'll be interested in you.

If you meet an American woman online tell her you haven't worked in ten years because your confined to a wheelchair, that should get rid of her.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:IMMEDIATELY tell that bitch "That is NONE of your f***ing business".

I don't know about you, but most people spend about 25% of their week (40 hours out of 168 hours) on their jobs.

I don't know how or why you would just remove such a significant portion of your life out of a normal conversation.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

It depends... when Anglo women ask this 9/10 its to judge how rich you are.

When foreign women ask, its normally just out of interest.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

OzGuy wrote:It depends... when Anglo women ask this 9/10 its to judge how rich you are.

When foreign women ask, its normally just out of interest.
Good call!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

So anyway I answered the girl in this particular instance by asking her what she'd say if I told her I worked at McDonalds... she started having fun with it and asked me if I could get her free breakfast.

Then I told her I don't really work there but maybe she could guess what I do. She just kinda dropped it and started asking me about other stuff.... so I'm guessing she was just making harmless conversation.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

When I finally got to talk to a filipina and got her on YM, She asked me what I do for a living on the second day we chatted. She said she wanted to know out of curiosity apparently. I told her that I programmed for a living, and while I'm not rich I do make enough to make sure I don't become homeless. She didn't ask any more occupation questions after that, and said that it makes me seem exciting. So cute. :D

Western women are so disgusting! Only a sow would wanna know how much extra slop she gets to eat if she dates you. XD