Upgrading Your Filipina?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Upgrading Your Filipina?

Post by Jester »

provocateur wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote: Not more than about once a week. "Upgrade" or get a sideline...is pretty much the sales pitch...or just want you to bang them to give them a "white baby"...

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
MindannnnnAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D :D :D
Jester what about Mindinao compared to the other areas of the Philippines? Seems there is as story behind that. Do tell!
Naw I was just excited about what Outwest said! I dream of having a willing harem!

Met Davao lady at a Cebuana party here and she was fine, ladylike, classy. But no story to tell. Cebuano host told me Cebu over Manila, for nicer people and safety, and all research confirms that. Most Flips here that I run into in business are from Manila, but that's true of every country's immigrants. Most immigrants come from the home country's capital. (Only Mexico is an exception to that.) Between Mindanao and Cebu/Mactan I don't have an opinion, I do understand they are different. Seems like Cebu is more expat-oriented and more big-city, Davao more tranquil anc controlled? Hope to check out both.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
Mindanao women are considered by many to be the least spoiled and thus make the best girlfriends and wives. However, women from the visayas(Cebu, Negros, Bohol, Leyte and Illoilo) are often just as good in my opinion.
News I can use!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man this thread title is terrible. lol. How can you treat your sweet loving Filipina like some computer program that you can "upgrade" and throw the old one away? Geez. That's so cruel and dehumanizing. You know OP, you reap what you sow, so if you treat people badly like garbage, they will treat you the same. It's karma.

I don't get why almost every Filipina is a single mom. Some of them are hot too. Why did all their boyfriends dump them? How can it be so common that almost every Filipina is a single mom?

If you ask Filipina single moms why their baby's father and her aren't together anymore, she will usually say:

"He cheated on me. He had other girls. He was a playboy. I couldn't accept that."
Or
"He gambled all our money away and treated me badly. He slept with other girls too. I had enough so I broke up with him."

How is it that 99 percent of guys who date Filipinas end up being cheaters? Odd isn't it? Why such a consistent pattern? Why would almost every Filipina get dumped? They all give the same story when asked too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Man this thread title is terrible. lol. How can you treat your sweet loving Filipina like some computer program that you can "upgrade" and throw the old one away? Geez. That's so cruel and dehumanizing. You know OP, you reap what you sow, so if you treat people badly like garbage, they will treat you the same. It's karma.

I don't get why almost every Filipina is a single mom. Some of them are hot too. Why did all their boyfriends dump them? How can it be so common that almost every Filipina is a single mom?

If you ask Filipina single moms why their baby's father and her aren't together anymore, she will usually say:

"He cheated on me. He had other girls. He was a playboy. I couldn't accept that."
Or
"He gambled all our money away and treated me badly. He slept with other girls too. I had enough so I broke up with him."

How is it that 99 percent of guys who date Filipinas end up being cheaters? Odd isn't it? Why such a consistent pattern? Why would almost every Filipina get dumped? They all give the same story when asked too.
You're dealing with the wrong Filipinos which Angeles tends to attract. See my answer in a related thread as to real percentages of single moms.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote: How is it that 99 percent of guys who date Filipinas end up being cheaters? Odd isn't it? Why such a consistent pattern? Why would almost every Filipina get dumped? They all give the same story when asked too.
Filipinas are telling the truth.

Here in Cebu I can literally walk out of my house any time of the day and find a new girlfriend on the street in 5 or 10 minutes. I have young, single women flirting with me all day, everyday.

I know a 70 old white guy that dumped his 34 year old wife for a 19 year old.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

When I visited the Philippines in 2012, I went out with a young woman (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone. The next day, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart". Holy shit! It blew my mind that the chaperone wanted me so badly that she'd stab her friend in the back like that to get me. You can't make this stuff up.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:When I visited the Philippines in 2012, I went out with a young woman (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone. The next day, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart". Holy shit! It blew my mind that the chaperone wanted me so badly that she'd stab her friend in the back like that to get me. You can't make this stuff up.
Boyfriend stealing is very common in the Philippines.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs