Another Online Dating Experiment (I´m speechless)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Dogboy86 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:Anyone else think these guys messaging the fake profile are full of shit about being Doctors and such? It is easy to bait stupid sluts into f***ing with that dumb act and that's why it is done. Come on guys do you really think guys with these credentials need to surf dating sites to hook up with low class sluts when all they need do is take a trip around the nurses station... Really?
Mostly online bullshitters. Quite frankly there are far more pretty girls around than investment bankers. Hyperbole anyone?
You are exactly right, in fact such blather makes me think the writers are far removed from the lives of doctors and investment bankers, who
do not need to spend time stroking the likes of online floozies. An attractive girl may find some ability to marry up, but the list of multimillionaires
is actually pretty short. Stats typically show that most do not marry far from their own sociology-economic bracket.
Get a passport, get a life, do something! Men who are creating life and reality around them seem to have all the luck. Amazing, is it not? LOL!

Outwest
+1 Its so hard to argue with common sense but it seems to happen here on this forum a lot... :) There are only a few men left on this forum that have any practical experience and it is sad when they are not listened to. This forum is becoming the second Men Going Their Own
Way group but it use to be much more... What I see now is a group of hateful guys with self constructed limiting factors doing nothing to improve themselves or their situation so they chew the same cud over and over... Just my 2 cents, let the insults fly...
The depressing part is that you can´t really improve your dating life. You can´t get a girl outside of your league to fall in love with you. It goes against nature. In real life it´s the good looking jock that makes fun of the socially awkward, ugly loser that gets to f**k the hot cheerleader. Having the cheerleader fall in love with the loser because he´s such a nice guy only happens in hollywood movies.

Gyms are packed with guys that try to put on muscle to get girls. Guess, what? It makes 0 difference.

It´s all about the face. You can´t change the face you were born with. Plastic surgery only has a minimal effect as long as you weren´t deformed before. The people you hang out with, the calibre of girls you date and even how much money you make (if you work in a job that makes you interact with people) is determined by your face.

All you need to do is leave the house. Attractive people hook up with other attractive people, ugly people with other ugly people.

It´s a pua myth that ugly or average guys can get hot girls. I can see why sometimes people think they see ugly guys with hot girls.

Those "ugly" guys are dressed like shit, don´t shave etc. What they all have in common though is a masculine face with square jaw and aggressive features. This is considered attractive to women. Women only care about the face. Money is only important if they want to get married, but money doesn´t get them sexually aroused.

Sure, you can move to a 3rd world country, but if you get a girl outside of your league it will always be because of money. Those women are very poor so they need to support their families. A lot of guys delude themselves by thinking it was their personality that won them over which is complete bullshit.

Life ain´t fair and a lot of times it´s better to walk through life as a deluded person. Truth is depressing.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im speachless
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What is the solution, cosmetic surgery?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Banano wrote:What is the solution, cosmetic surgery?
I think the solution here is not giving a f**k that you don't have a girlfriend.

Then travel.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

This guy is the quintessential troll. Go back through his posts and you won't find any agenda other than baiting the posters here, starting with Winston. I assure you, he is not, in fact, a Wu fan. Just some twisted little shit who probably went looking for a website where posters were exploring the sources of their discontent, so he could taunt them, and found this one. I generally fall on the free speech side on questions about banning posters, but I'd vote in a nano-second for this character to be gone.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

gsjackson wrote:
This guy is the quintessential troll. Go back through his posts and you won't find any agenda other than baiting the posters here, starting with Winston. I assure you, he is not, in fact, a Wu fan. Just some twisted little shit who probably went looking for a website where posters were exploring the sources of their discontent, so he could taunt them, and found this one. I generally fall on the free speech side on questions about banning posters, but I'd vote in a nano-second for this character to be gone.
Why is it so hard to believe that attraction for women is 100% about a mans face? All you need to do is leave the hous to prove this.
A quick glance at couples in public settings will likely lead to the observation that people tend to pair up with those who are similar in physical attractiveness. The handsome man and the gorgeous woman date and marry each other, while their more homely counterparts pair up with their plainer counterparts.
http://www.elainehatfield.com/ch108.pdf

Women in the western world would prefer a great looking guy over an unattractive millionaire. In 3rd world countries the women simply look to support their families so they don´t care what the guy looks like. However they are not sexually attracted to him if he is worse looking than she is.

Good looking women abroad still have tons of options though so they will care about looks just as much as western women. They constantly get offers from rich foreing guys or rich guys in their own country so they can afford to be picky. Supply and demand. It´s that simple.

http://restructure.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... tatus-men/

Last edited by WuFan on April 22nd, 2012, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Wow, unbelievable. I would have NEVER thought girls would respond to messages like that, regardless of how attractive you are.

I am interested to know how many you messaged with talk like that and how many actually responded in a positive way?
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

OzGuy wrote:Wow, unbelievable. I would have NEVER thought girls would respond to messages like that, regardless of how attractive you are.

I am interested to know how many you messaged with talk like that and how many actually responded in a positive way?
If you are extremely attractive you could talk about how you like to drown puppies in your spare time and she´d think it´s cute.

If I message 100 girls I´ll get about 10 messages like the above.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Holy fcuk, I never thought it is that easy for a hot guy to get em like that. Seems to fast and too easy.
This is actually depressing to look at
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Domino_Dominguez wrote:One of my guy friends was on the same site and he could barely get one message in 3 months but I got at least 20 in my first hour on the site. It is better to meet in person. That's how we have been doing it since the dawn of time.
Let's do some maths.

One for 90 days. Lets up it to 5.

5:90

as

20:(1/24)

In 90 days she would get 90 X 24 X 20 = 43200 replies and a man would get 1 to 5.

That's a very bad ratio. 8640:1 up to 43,200:1.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I'm speechless as well. The question now is: How many of these women are simply cock teasing with no intention to ever have sex with you? That's usually always the ultimate question.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Banano wrote: This is actually depressing to look at
That's the idea. He's a vicious little troll. Go ahead and take his advice and leave the house to observe. If you find men and women invariably paired up with their physical counterparts (according to his standards of judgment), then Oz is a very different place than the US.

As for the point about f***ed up women these days sometimes responding to sexual directness, that point was made here a couple of months ago far more compellingly by a cartoon video. If you want a quick toss with one of those skanks, yeah, it's strictly a matter of whether she likes your looks, and best to be direct. But you won't see them walking around together. They can't stand each other's company for any longer than it takes to f**k.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

gsjackson wrote:
Banano wrote: This is actually depressing to look at
That's the idea. He's a vicious little troll. Go ahead and take his advice and leave the house to observe. If you find men and women invariably paired up with their physical counterparts (according to his standards of judgment), then Oz is a very different place than the US.

As for the point about f***ed up women these days sometimes responding to sexual directness, that point was made here a couple of months ago far more compellingly by a cartoon video. If you want a quick toss with one of those skanks, yeah, it's strictly a matter of whether she likes your looks, and best to be direct. But you won't see them walking around together. They can't stand each other's company for any longer than it takes to f**k
Looks like I flipped a switch.

Being bold isn´t the reason why it works. It works because the fake profile guy is incredibly good looking. I did the same experiment with an ugly guy and only got rejections: "You are creepy ,etc..."

While my ugly persons profile got a whopping 0 messages my male model guy received dozens of messages from hot girls

"They can´t stand each other"

Typical defense mechanism. I can tell by your frustration that you´ve been rejected countless times.

Face it.

If this guy showed up and asked your girl out on a date she´d leave you within 5 seconds. He wouldn´t even have to open his mouth.

Last edited by WuFan on April 22nd, 2012, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

manly5000 wrote:Isn't it amazing how female companionship in the West has become a commodity that is more or less only available to the highest bidder?
Yea, and what's f*** up is that the only effort a western woman has to put in to receive bids from the top western men is a 25$ dress from Wet Seal and a pair of 60$ shoes from ALDO.

http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/category ... goryId=104
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals

On the other hand, western men must spend years (or decades) in school, or building up a business, and spend thousands of dollars buying cars, clothes, and real estate just to prove that he's worthy of female company.

Give me a break! I'm all for a man proving that he's healthy, loyal, and that he can take care of himself. This is the case down through the ages.

But the problem now is that it's acceptable for women to come to the table with NOTHING (or even in debt AND prior bastard kids!), but now men must come to the table with significantly more wealth then ever before.

Edit:

Look at it this way guys, western women get a HUGE return on their investment when they seek relationships with men. They get kids, early retirement or retirement from work altogether, they get a house or at least they get to move in rent free, they get to capture status from a man who worked all his life for it (i.e, oh you're married to NBA Laker so and so! wow!), they get to enjoy being the center of attention around all American holidays, they get help paying their bills/debt, and they get sex whenever they want.....
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on April 22nd, 2012, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Isn't it amazing how female companionship in the West has become a commodity that is more or less only available to the highest bidder?
\
Yea, and what's f*** up is that the only effort a western woman has to put in to receive bids from the top western men is a 25$ dress from Wet Seal and a pair of 60$ shoes from ALDO.

http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/category ... goryId=104
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals

On the other hand, western men must spend years (or decades) in school, or building up a business, and spend thousands of dollars buying cars, clothes, and real estate just to prove that he's worthy of female company.

Give me a break! I'm all for a man proving that he's healthy, loyal, and that he can take care of himself. This is the case down through the ages.

But the problem now is that it's acceptable for women to come to the table with NOTHING (or even in debt!), but now men must come to the table with significantly more wealth then ever before.

I believe reading on another forum once that a guy created a profile with an average looking female that said "I have genital herpes and AIDS so we should take things slowly..."

She still received tons of messages.

For a woman to have sexual options all that is required is that she´s alive. She can be fat and dress like shit. All she has to do is hit the clubs/bars or sign up on PoF and have her inbox flooded by decent guys way out of her league.

Actually scratch that.

There is always necrophilia.

Even an ugly dead girl gets laid more than the hordes of decent looking guys that prowl the nightclubs on any give weekend.

In the western world a dead woman has more value than an average looking guy.