Not a Gold Digger....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Not a Gold Digger....

Post by Professor Jesus »

Pretty outrageous stuff boys!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ ... 92726.html

I think this post is the perfect answer:

http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/2 ... ed_26.html
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Women almost never will admit they way past there prime, well not until they are on social security and even then they are often in denial. Your average fatty's sports activity is lifting bonbons they can be 50 lbs or more overweight and still consider themselves athletic. They are only fooling themselves. Women are often in denial about all kinds of things.

Think of your run of the mill social climber gold digger, they think they are perfect. But we all know better. They will lie and backstab to secure as much wealth from men and relatives as possible all while denying what they are doing.

The government agency known as social services is really more about getting as much money as possible from men while giving them nothing in return. Perhaps a gold digger should be known as a lair and thief instead.

Still complaining will never change them and never will. Some guys who buy into PC thinking think women are "so giving". This fallacy couldn't be further from the truth. Most women (yes I know a minority is different) are very selfish only thinking "whats in it for me". Guys are just someone to use or fleece, to be disposed of when there is not enough left to take or something better comes along. They are not nice people, really think of it as "buyer beware" Because you will almost always be paying something it is up to you not to get taken advantage of.

A study shows WOMEN are the biggest cheats - they're just better at lying about it, but you already knew that!
Last edited by tom on March 2nd, 2012, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

http://www.familyfacts.org/charts/329/p ... ss-of-race

Facts kind of speak for themselves, women dont make much money and spend more. Women are a net financial liability. The only problem I have with this is when someone expects me to believe otherwise and expects me to position myself to be put in poverty.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

tom wrote:http://www.familyfacts.org/charts/329/p ... ss-of-race

Facts kind of speak for themselves, women dont make much money and spend more. Women are a net financial liability. The only problem I have with this is when someone expects me to believe otherwise and expects me to position myself to be put in poverty.
Your right and nobody is saying that they are turning facts on their head but other women and maginas.

Heritage Foundation is a Right Wing Think-Tank so they believe in Marriage and Families with Children, this is basically the ONLY area I tend to agree with Conservatives.

Its fact you'll make more money as a couple than singularly, you can't get around that. You just have to find a woman willing to work at least part-time/from home. I think you'll find plenty of women that are more than willing to help with the bottom line. In fact they feel its their obligation as a Wife and Mother.

The problem is all too often men (especially in Anglo Culture) are only finding women that come to the party with little value overall. Youth being the most valuable, in children bearing years being the other and attractiveness being the other. p***y is fungible and if you're near the Mexican-US boarder it really is fungible...
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

djfourmoney wrote:
tom wrote:http://www.familyfacts.org/charts/329/p ... ss-of-race

Your right and nobody is saying that they are turning facts on their head but other women and maginas.

Heritage Foundation is a Right Wing Think-Tank so they believe in Marriage and Families with Children, this is basically the ONLY area I tend to agree with Conservatives.

Its fact you'll make more money as a couple than singularly, you can't get around that. You just have to find a woman willing to work at least part-time/from home. I think you'll find plenty of women that are more than willing to help with the bottom line. In fact they feel its their obligation as a Wife and Mother.

The problem is all too often men (especially in Anglo Culture) are only finding women that come to the party with little value overall. Youth being the most valuable, in children bearing years being the other and attractiveness being the other. p***y is fungible and if you're near the Mexican-US boarder it really is fungible...
True, there are women who will work to help the bottom line. But there's a danger. They usually want to control all of the household funds. My ex-wife was like that.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

djfourmoney wrote: p***y is fungible and if you're near the Mexican-US boarder it really is fungible...
:)
I'll have to remember that one.
oliverB
Freshman Poster

Post by oliverB »

I guess so. Your action speaks louder than voice.