Its always the man fault in feminazi Australia- Check it out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Its always the man fault in feminazi Australia- Check it out

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Hey blokes,

heres anotehr article from the feminazi herald sun in Melbourne Austraila

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-n ... 6188178869

yep - its mens fault of course that there are many single women without partners

what a load of crap - these entitled princesses are getting the husband they deserve - none

its obvious many men are saying stuff it - no way - laughed my ass off when i read this article -

its so f***ed up and sickening to read at how deluded these hoes are ha

cheers
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Yet another bogus "study" to show how "bad" women have it. A true Scientist would have a heart attack.

No one is good enough for these spoiled hoes...they just want more and more.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Australian women are some of the worst women on earth, just like American/British women.

Peter Nolan's wife was Australian, and he tried to destroy him financially in divorce.

Here is Peter filming the Australian divorce court meeting:

Oh and by the way, the ASIO, that is the Australian CIA, has blocked that video from being viewed in Australia. Seems like they don't want this coming out in public.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

As usual they blame men for everything. Their fart stinks, it's a man's fault. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with cunts like this ever again. Wake up men. Time to seek someone who's worth it abroad. These feminazis will end up destroying themselves eventually. Maybe not in my lifetime but one day they will get what they deserve for being cunts. I voted with my feet and don't regret it at all. I actually feel alive after waking up from this feminazi matrix.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

This my friends, is why I'm leaving Australia and heading to Europe.

I try not to even pay attention to the news here anymore, because every f***ing news article has some anti-male or man bashing agenda behind it. Every time I see an article like this it makes my blood boil. Stories like this blaming men are in the news every day in Australia.

So how is it men's fault for HER delaying to have children exactly? Isn't it her own f***ing fault for being so picky and wanting nothing less than a tall, hot, rich doctor who drives around in a Porche?

If you think US women are bad, look at Australian women.

f**k I hate Australia and its feminazi culture. Men are blamed for everything here, and if they can't think of anything to blame them for then they just make it up.

There is no way in hell they would ever let this go to press if the genders were reversed "Women are being blamed for men who delay having children".
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Australian women are some of the worst women on earth, just like American/British women.

Peter Nolan's wife was Australian, and he tried to destroy him financially in divorce.

Here is Peter filming the Australian divorce court meeting:

Oh and by the way, the ASIO, that is the Australian CIA, has blocked that video from being viewed in Australia. Seems like they don't want this coming out in public.
Shame I can't view that.

But yes, here women literally get away with murder. I have seen countless number of cases where women have walked free from murdering their husband using the "battered wife syndrome". I have also seen many cases of female teachers walking free after having sexual relations with a minor.

In Australia women are above the law, it doesn't apply to them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

***JP*** wrote:As usual they blame men for everything. Their fart stinks, it's a man's fault. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with cunts like this ever again. Wake up men. Time to seek someone who's worth it abroad. These feminazis will end up destroying themselves eventually. Maybe not in my lifetime but one day they will get what they deserve for being cunts. I voted with my feet and don't regret it at all. I actually feel alive after waking up from this feminazi matrix.
Yes, western women have been brainwashed with MISANDRY, HATRED OF MEN. Once you understand that, then it's pretty easy to understand why the are such f***ed up people.

As for seeking someone abroad, DO NOT GET MARRIED. Why get married ever? Legal marriage means your life can be destroyed. You want a girl, just get a girlfriend abroad. DO NOT MARRY!

One day they will get what they deserve- well, they are already getting their karma. Over 50 percent of women in the West are single, that is unmarried. Men clearly DO NOT want to marry them. So they will have to grow old alone with their 10 cats, bitter, angry, and alone. THAT is how they will "get what they deserve".
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

OzGuy wrote:This my friends, is why I'm leaving Australia and heading to Europe.

I try not to even pay attention to the news here anymore, because every f***ing news article has some anti-male or man bashing agenda behind it. Every time I see an article like this it makes my blood boil. Stories like this blaming men are in the news every day in Australia.

So how is it men's fault for HER delaying to have children exactly? Isn't it her own f***ing fault for being so picky and wanting nothing less than a tall, hot, rich doctor who drives around in a Porche?

If you think US women are bad, look at Australian women.

f**k I hate Australia and its feminazi culture. Men are blamed for everything here, and if they can't think of anything to blame them for then they just make it up.

There is no way in hell they would ever let this go to press if the genders were reversed "Women are being blamed for men who delay having children".
American, western, or Australian, they are all TRASH.

Do your duty and warn as many men as possible to NEVER marry.

As for Europe, you think Europe doesn't have man hating feminists? Are you going to EAST Europe, or western Europe? Western Europe is just as bad.

Read the book online
Download the book
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
***JP*** wrote:As usual they blame men for everything. Their fart stinks, it's a man's fault. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with cunts like this ever again. Wake up men. Time to seek someone who's worth it abroad. These feminazis will end up destroying themselves eventually. Maybe not in my lifetime but one day they will get what they deserve for being cunts. I voted with my feet and don't regret it at all. I actually feel alive after waking up from this feminazi matrix.
Yes, western women have been brainwashed with MISANDRY, HATRED OF MEN. Once you understand that, then it's pretty easy to understand why the are such f***ed up people.

As for seeking someone abroad, DO NOT GET MARRIED. Why get married ever? Legal marriage means your life can be destroyed. You want a girl, just get a girlfriend abroad. DO NOT MARRY!

One day they will get what they deserve- well, they are already getting their karma. Over 50 percent of women in the West are single, that is unmarried. Men clearly DO NOT want to marry them. So they will have to grow old alone with their 10 cats, bitter, angry, and alone. THAT is how they will "get what they deserve".
The sad thing is they are too stupid to even realise this, so nothing will ever change. Either that, or they refuse to admit to the real reason behind it.

And trust me, i'm NEVER getting married, nor having kids. Marriage is only there to benefit the woman.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I am so damn sick of the hatred towards males here.

Just this morning I was listening to the radio and they were getting women to call in with their stories about "jerks" they had dated. The whole segment was just about women putting down men. The radio host (female) said something along the lines "well I just want to put it out there to educate Australian women... we need to put up our shields and not let jerks in". How are they even allowed to air this sexist bullshit?

Can you imagine if it were the other way around and they got men to call in about "bitches" they had dated, and all the horrible things these "bitches" did do them? If any radio station even dared to do this, they would probably end up in court.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

OzGuy wrote:I am so damn sick of the hatred towards males here.

Just this morning I was listening to the radio and they were getting women to call in with their stories about "jerks" they had dated. The whole segment was just about women putting down men. The radio host (female) said something along the lines "well I just want to put it out there to educate Australian women... we need to put up our shields and not let jerks in". How are they even allowed to air this sexist bullshit?

Can you imagine if it were the other way around and they got men to call in about "bitches" they had dated, and all the horrible things these "bitches" did do them? If any radio station even dared to do this, they would probably end up in court.

They get away with is as this whole country has been taken over by zionist, feminist facists for the last 60 years
Women have been brainwashed with male hating bullshit
and men have been demonized and pussified from the cradle
i have a european passport and iam completing my Tesol 3 tomorrow
I hope to fill you all in on my travel stories in patriarchal countries
where women still hold feminine qualities and men are left to be men
and do whats best for everyone
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I am so damn sick of the hatred towards males here.

They get away with is as this whole country has been taken over by zionist, feminist facists for the last 60 years
Women have been brainwashed with male hating bullshit
and men have been demonized and pussified from the cradle
i have a european passport and iam completing my Tesol 3 tomorrow
I hope to fill you all in on my travel stories in patriarchal countries
where women still hold feminine qualities and men are left to be men
and do whats best for everyone
You and me both man, I can live anywhere in the EU. I will most likely be moving there in January and starting a new life.

We can share notes on women from different European countries lol.