Women can get away with Murder in Australia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Women can get away with Murder in Australia

Post by FREEDOM1 »

For those that think Australia is not a feminazi stronghold - read the attached link

This article makes my blood boil - i would love to bury this uselless mangina cunt of a judge

This happened in my home town of Melbourne , actually not far from where I actually live

A woman killed her husband and gets 7 years with a non parole period of 4 years and mths wtf!!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/he-wa ... 1xifk.html

If the husband killed his wife, he would get a life sentence for sure

A mans life is not worth shit in Australia, Woman can literally get away with murder

she will most probably get out in 4years and 9 mths for murder!!!!!!!!!

Her story is total bullshit - the judge even states it

but because she is a poor little woman - thats ok

I fuckn hate this country - absolutley going down the shit hole

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

This radical Femi-Nazi ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Solanas

shot Andy Warhol and nearly assassinated his entourage, one fateful day.

She only got 3 years for this infamous act.

If anything, this psycho should never have seen daylight again or at least, serve 10+ years for being a complete nut job. She's like a low end Charles Manson, who BTW, is still in prison today. And it looks like that he'll never be paroled, since his last hearing.

But no, this b*tch is a fallen hero for the American seven sister colleges whereas Manson, even today, is considered a dangerous sociopath.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Holy shit, I was just about to start a thread on the very EXACT topic! You read my mind!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 5875100672

This woman literally walked free after a cold, calculated murder. It wasn't in self defence at the time - she drugged him, shot him in the head, then hid the body and told no-one. It will never be proven whether or not he actually did abuse her (or what extent), the jury and judge basically just took her word for it with NO concrete evidence. For all we know, this man could have been completely innocent.

Not only did she walk free, but I also saw an article a while ago about her being paid over $100k for selling her story to the media.

So lets get this straight. This woman WALKED FREE after murdering her husband, and is then REWARDED over $100k for selling her story.

This is one of many articles I have seen of women getting away with murder and sex offences in Australia. It happens all the time.

In Australia women are above the law. They can literally get away with murder, also rape and sex offences against a minor (including school students).

What a f***ed up country we live in. I can't wait to leave.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Can people from other countries also mention what the legal system is like over there? Are women also above the law? Do they get away with murder, violence, and sex offences? Or is this only unique to Australia?

They may as well just be done with it and pass legislation stating that women are exempt from all laws here. Whats the point in sending women to court if they are going to let them off free anyway? Just a waste of taxpayer money.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

OzGuy wrote:Can people from other countries also mention what the legal system is like over there? Are women also above the law? Do they get away with murder, violence, and sex offences? Or is this only unique to Australia?

They may as well just be done with it and pass legislation stating that women are exempt from all laws here. Whats the point in sending women to court if they are going to let them off free anyway? Just a waste of taxpayer money.
Then talk to ALL the fathers you know in Australia and DEMAND they join CAF. We have 110 or so men now willing to sit on juries in Australia. We have a new court secretary for Melbourne. I am just waiting on the guy who volunteered to be the new court secretary in Sydney to confirm in writing he has considered his position and wants to do it. The issue is he is risking his life and he knows it. It is a big decision. The men for brisbane and melbourne are very old men and they laugh at the idea of risking their life.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OzGuy wrote:Can people from other countries also mention what the legal system is like over there? Are women also above the law? Do they get away with murder, violence, and sex offences? Or is this only unique to Australia?

In all english speaking countries women are above the law. By the way? 99.9% of western women AGREE with that position. They are liars and hypocrites and I have been denouncing them as so...try going over here...this is the sort of thing that is common in Australia.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Bet-We- ... 8930354822

I posted the TRUTH over there and was HATED ON for doing so.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 6351331935
Lawyers for former QH indigenous health care worker Pandela Carmel Salmon claim the acts were committed when she was deeply depressed at work - from alleged bullying - and suffering rare side effects of prescription medication.

Prosecutor Andrew Lossberg told the Brisbane District Court Salmon lured the boys into sex after alcohol and drug-fuelled parties at her Kallangur home, north of Brisbane, more than four years ago.

Mr Lossberg said that the morning after a night of sex Salmon told one boy: "This could be our little secret. Whenever you want some (more sex) you can come here and get it."

Barrister James Benjamin, for Salmon, said his client's elevated libido and outrageous flirting was the result of a drug-induced "mania" or "hypo-mania" caused by medication to treat depression.

Salmon, 46, was yesterday given 2½ years' probation, with no criminal conviction recorded against her, after pleading guilty to four counts of unlawful carnal knowledge with a child under 16 between April 4 and 25, 2009.
Yet another female pedophile who walks free, unbelievable. There is probably at least one a month here in Australia, and they NEVER get punished. No wonder it happens so often - there is no deterrent!

So they are blaming her medication now? Can you imagine a man getting away with this defense? "Sorry your honor, but the medication made me have sex with those underage girls, I had no control over my actions". If a man even said this he would probably be found in contempt of the court!

This female pedophile walked free and didn't even get a criminal conviction! I've heard of men getting criminal convictions for MUCH less!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OzGuy wrote:http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 6351331935
Lawyers for former QH indigenous health care worker Pandela Carmel Salmon claim the acts were committed when she was deeply depressed at work - from alleged bullying - and suffering rare side effects of prescription medication.

Prosecutor Andrew Lossberg told the Brisbane District Court Salmon lured the boys into sex after alcohol and drug-fuelled parties at her Kallangur home, north of Brisbane, more than four years ago.

Mr Lossberg said that the morning after a night of sex Salmon told one boy: "This could be our little secret. Whenever you want some (more sex) you can come here and get it."

Barrister James Benjamin, for Salmon, said his client's elevated libido and outrageous flirting was the result of a drug-induced "mania" or "hypo-mania" caused by medication to treat depression.

Salmon, 46, was yesterday given 2½ years' probation, with no criminal conviction recorded against her, after pleading guilty to four counts of unlawful carnal knowledge with a child under 16 between April 4 and 25, 2009.
Yet another female pedophile who walks free, unbelievable. There is probably at least one a month here in Australia, and they NEVER get punished. No wonder it happens so often - there is no deterrent!

So they are blaming her medication now? Can you imagine a man getting away with this defense? "Sorry your honor, but the medication made me have sex with those underage girls, I had no control over my actions". If a man even said this he would probably be found in contempt of the court!

This female pedophile walked free and didn't even get a criminal conviction! I've heard of men getting criminal convictions for MUCH less!
So ozguy...are you just going to be a whiny bitch or are you willing to STAND AND FIGHT WITH ME?!.

I have put AUD500,000 into my effort...how much have YOU put in? YOUR MATES? YOUR FATHER? YOUR BROTHERS? YOUR MALE COUSINS?

Mine? Mine father, bothers, mates and male cousins are all faggot pussies who think women should be given a pass for criminal acts. Indeed my relatives invited CRIMINALS and the people who ABUSED MY MOTHER to be present at the funeral. My relatives are such faggot pussies that they can not even see what is WRONG with inviting the very people who abused an elderly and ill woman to her funeral...and they are such faggot pussies that they then try and make out I did something WRONG for not being willing to dishonour my mother!! LOL!!!

Such men do not deserve life. They are wasting it.

You know some good men? Men who want to live in freedom and with the protection of the law in Australia? Send them to me. I have work for them to do.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Actually, women are NOT getting away with murder anymore. In fact, the opposite. Women are GETTING MURDERED because they abused men by kidnapping their children. See this:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Actually, women are NOT getting away with murder anymore. In fact, the opposite. Women are GETTING MURDERED because they abused men by kidnapping their children. See this:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
You make a good point. The media only gives a one sided story about the "evil man" who murdered his wife, they never give the reason why, except he must be "psycho". Behind the scenes it is often the women doing terrible things, such as physically abusing the children but they never mention this do they?

On the other hand, when a woman gets away with murder (a man never does), they always mention such circumstances to make it justifiable, and make the woman look completely innocent.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Correct. So, the first step is, you need to tell ALL your male friends to NEVER,EVER marry an Australian or western woman.

Hopefully the boycott will work, and will put the women back in their places. If it doesn't, then we will have to take it to the next level.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Here's an absolutely sickening news story from Ireland:

http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/mums-t ... 35668.html

An Irish women falsely accuses a man of rape, a mangina murders that man over the false allegation and the woman who made it up gets off scott free.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:Here's an absolutely sickening news story from Ireland:

An Irish women falsely accuses a man of rape, a mangina murders that man over the false allegation and the woman who made it up gets off scott free.
Thanks bro. I will post this story on CAF.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:Here's an absolutely sickening news story from Ireland:

And the question is what are YOU going to do about it?

Perhaps you can find the mother and ask her if she will speak out on behalf of men falsely accused of rape in the future? Perhaps you can ask her if she and ALL her women friend are willing to sit on ALL WOMENS JURIES in ALL WOMENS COURTS and put women like this girl on trial?

Clearly this girl committed a crime. A false allegation. And this womans son is dead. There is NO HOPE of justice in the irish courts.

So would the dead lads mother like to take up the case so as to stop the NEXT lad being fasely accused?

If the girl walks away scott free then the NEXT MOTHER should take up the issue with THIS MOTHER.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Can someone from the US please tell me if women go to jail for murder or having sex with an underage child?

I don't think I've ever once seen a woman get jail time for murder or having sex with a child in Australia.