I now find white girls mentally and physically unattractive.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

I now find white girls mentally and physically unattractive.

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Now that I've had Asian GF's and I am hooked on them. I no longer find White women mentally or physically attractive. Through my eyes most western White women are mentally deranged. I don't have much experience with foreign white girls, but I'm sure even if they are better than western ones, they are still not as good as asian girls. Physically, it's now gotten to the point that I find white girls ugly compared to asian girls. It doesn't really matter how hot a white girl is, she will still not be as good as an asian girl. I would rather have a plain asian girl than a hot white one. I just don't find white girls attractive anymore. There are exceptions to every rule of course, but 99 times out of 100, I'll pick the asian girl. I don' think I will ever be able to have a white girl again, if I do I won't be able to stop myself thinking asians are so much better. I just like the asian look with the dark hair, facial structure, smooth, poreless even toned skin and petite bodies. Anyone else here feel the same? In three weeks I'll be in davao for my first philippines trip. Once I've been there I think I'll be spoiled. I used to me a model and have over 4400 messages on DIA.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Enjoy the Philippines! ;)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Yes I have found this to be true, though less about white girls than about American girls in general.

Davao is a very nice city that I am sure you will enjoy and do well in.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

davewe wrote:Yes I have found this to be true, though less about white girls than about American girls in general.

Davao is a very nice city that I am sure you will enjoy and do well in.
Been there, done that, and wouldn't mind returning to that.

Yeah CDO was so-so, but Davao/Samal Island were cool as I lived there for a few months.
The local food sucked except for Pinoy cake at the bakeries in Davao City. They made good-ass cakes in Mindanao.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

I have an unfortunate, primary attraction to my own race.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

I now find all women who speak English as a native language unattractive.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I don't often see people talking about preferring Latina women over Asian women, but you will find such comments in places such as http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=w0PVrDgpiAU . (Yes, there are Asian Latinas too, but I'm referring to the vast majority of Latinas who are Amerindian, mestiza, and non-black/Asian/white). I was nearly going to think this way after being mentally screwed over by Asian-American women and then having wonderful experiences with foreign Latina women afterwards. I think I would almost get turned off by females with East Asian looks, but not those with the darker Southeast Asian looks. But after some significant interaction with very friendly East Asian female international students, I've changed my mind about this.

Reformulated:
I just don't find Asian girls attractive anymore. There are exceptions to every rule of course, but 99 times out of 100, I'll pick the Latina girl. I don't think I will ever be able to have an Asian girl again, if I do I won't be able to stop myself thinking Latinas are so much better.

But put side by side, many Americanized Latinas and Asians aren't much different from each other, at least the ones in the 'hood.'

So just like adann, here's how I think now, except slightly tweaked:
I now find most women who speak English with heavy American accents to be unattractive.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What's wrong with speaking English, its what you speak? American accent? Who has that? Okay Europeans usually have an American style of speaking when they reach fluency. Same with most people who learn English, its American style.

I've always known why White Men like Asian Women, Steve Sailor just confirmed it for me.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

What's wrong with speaking English, its what you speak? American accent? Who has that? Okay Europeans usually have an American style of speaking when they reach fluency. Same with most people who learn English, its American style.
You are taking this way too literally. There's nothing inherently wrong with that itself. The point is about being heavily Americanized. I happened to post that because I was quoting adann, with a few tweaks added in.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

DjforMoney,

There is a well known and accepted American Accent, different from Canadian, British or Australian Englishes. It's very clear. Grammar, spelling and certain elisions are only American.

As for American Women, there are several AWS teachers. One guy from Africa gives one of the US Girls a compliment on her ass. She gets all pissy, I say that I agree, and what does she do?

She flips both of us off. Shows us the 'f**k you' middle finger.

This is how American Women react to complements - with anger, confrontation and vulgarity.

Need we discuss this more?
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I feel the same way about white women now. More and more, I find that they are increasingly unattractive. They sport garish tattoos that detract from, if not destroy, any natural beauty they have. Ditto with piercings, although earrings are fine, because worn properly, they can actually enhance how a woman looks.

Then there is the perma-scowl that they affect as well, the lack of friendliness (or, where I live, the superficial friendliness that still says 'stay away'), the focus that they have on drinking, drugging and partying. The insistence that they have that men should be mindreaders and know ahead of time whether they should approach or not.

In short, white women have ruined themselves. The interesting thing is that once they see droves of men going overseas, they will wonder what it is they've done to themselves, but by then it will be much too late.
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

"Bohemian Fever"

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

I found Czech and Slovakian (white) women much different than American women. The contrast was so interesting, I had something akin to what they call "yellow fever" for Czech women. Let's call it "bohemian fever."

Maybe I will flush this out and make it a topic.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: I now find white girls mentally and physically unattract

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Now that I've had Asian GF's and I am hooked on them. I no longer find White women mentally or physically attractive. Through my eyes most western White women are mentally deranged. I don't have much experience with foreign white girls, but I'm sure even if they are better than western ones, they are still not as good as asian girls. Physically, it's now gotten to the point that I find white girls ugly compared to asian girls. It doesn't really matter how hot a white girl is, she will still not be as good as an asian girl. I would rather have a plain asian girl than a hot white one. I just don't find white girls attractive anymore. There are exceptions to every rule of course, but 99 times out of 100, I'll pick the asian girl. I don' think I will ever be able to have a white girl again, if I do I won't be able to stop myself thinking asians are so much better. I just like the asian look with the dark hair, facial structure, smooth, poreless even toned skin and petite bodies. Anyone else here feel the same? In three weeks I'll be in davao for my first philippines trip. Once I've been there I think I'll be spoiled. I used to me a model and have over 4400 messages on DIA.

What's so strange today is not only are both sexes at war with each other in Western countries, but men and women of the same race no longer get along or see each other attractive.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on April 30th, 2012, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: "Bohemian Fever"

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Jason of Dystopia wrote:I found Czech and Slovakian (white) women much different than American women. The contrast was so interesting, I had something akin to what they call "yellow fever" for Czech women. Let's call it "bohemian fever."

Maybe I will flush this out and make it a topic.
I have also found that European Jewish women (even ones born and raised in America) are much different than any other kind of European Americanized woman (i.e, Irish, Italian,). Jewish women simply don't subscribe to mainstream culture, they are simple, they are family oriented, and they cover their bodies and don't walk around looking like prostitutes.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Re: I now find white girls mentally and physically unattract

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:Now that I've had Asian GF's and I am hooked on them. I no longer find White women mentally or physically attractive. Through my eyes most western White women are mentally deranged. I don't have much experience with foreign white girls, but I'm sure even if they are better than western ones, they are still not as good as asian girls. Physically, it's now gotten to the point that I find white girls ugly compared to asian girls. It doesn't really matter how hot a white girl is, she will still not be as good as an asian girl. I would rather have a plain asian girl than a hot white one. I just don't find white girls attractive anymore. There are exceptions to every rule of course, but 99 times out of 100, I'll pick the asian girl. I don' think I will ever be able to have a white girl again, if I do I won't be able to stop myself thinking asians are so much better. I just like the asian look with the dark hair, facial structure, smooth, poreless even toned skin and petite bodies. Anyone else here feel the same? In three weeks I'll be in davao for my first philippines trip. Once I've been there I think I'll be spoiled. I used to me a model and have over 4400 messages on DIA.

What's is so strange today is not only are both sexes at war with each other in Western countries, but men and women of the same race no longer get along or see each other attractive.
The Zero Population Growth (ZPG) freaks and the feminists must be dancing with glee because of this.