Peter Nolan's new book aimed at young men coming soon

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, can you please ban Hector and Anti-Nolan from this website please!!!!!!!!! They're obviously trolls/government agents/pranksters of some kind--and they really are cluttering the forum with nonsense posts! And for the millionth time--please ban the advertising spammers that are invading this forum! If you don't want to moderate this forum--I'll be glad to do so.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Hector Pascals wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Winston, can you please ban Hector and Anti-Nolan from this website please!!!!!!!!! They're obviously trolls/government agents/pranksters of some kind--and they really are cluttering the forum with nonsense posts! And for the millionth time--please ban the advertising spammers that are invading this forum! If you don't want to moderate this forum--I'll be glad to do so.
zboy - can you prove by lawful rebuttal via a correctly served affidavit that anything I have written in this place is wrong?

Please don't start us all on the slide down that slippery slope to fascist stalinist totalatarian censorship!
LOL. zboy probably can't prove that, but I know Peter can. Interesting how Peter started posting here, and then one day later you ASIO agents showed up here and started posting and harassing him. So this is what the people's tax dollars are going towards? Paying a bunch of idiotic intelligence agents to sit on computers harassing people all day with childish insults?

Actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad job. You get paid to sit on your ass all day trolling people. Where can I sign up?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Thanks for the entertainment value, Hectar. I liked your Hannibal picture more than your present picture though. Can you change it back?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

LOL. So now we have three ASIO agents here. Bender, Anti-Nolan, and Hectar.

I guess Peter must really be having an effect, if you idiots are taking so much time to try to defame him.

Read the book online
Download the book
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Thanks for the entertainment value, Hectar. I liked your Hannibal picture more than your present picture though. Can you change it back?
nah I think his pic is funny as shit lol
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Bender wrote: What is this to you Boycottamericanwomen? Why are you so angy? This isn't directed at you? Are you in on the scam with Peter Nolan? Oh yes you are. You are running an Indian mail order bride scam through that dodgy blogpage of yours. More ways to rip off men. They send you money. You send them nothing. You are scum.
Bender,
why is it that young men like you can not tell the difference between "anger" and a man simply stating his case strongly? Are you so pussified you never saw a man state his case strongly before. I also get accused of being "angry" which is a lie. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I do not like that men are criminally victimised but I am COMMITTED TO STOPPING THAT. Not "angry".

And to try and tell the lie that I am John is ludicrous. Get a brain. John covers VASTLY different areas to me because he is a 27 year old who lives in India who left the USA and I am a 48 year old born in Australia who travels widely for my work. I am a public figure and a great deal about me exists in the public domain to provide PROOF of the criminality of guvments.

I do wonder why men like you go for baseless lies so quickly. Did your father not teach you that it only takes one basless, deliberate lie to ruin your credibility? And in this world the single most valuable asset a man has is his word. A mans word is worth more than anything else he has. And men like you treat your word as worthless. What you do not realise is that when you treat your word as worthless the message you broadcast is that you too are worthless.

"A man is as good as his word"

You might like to consider that standard when ever you plan to tell baseless lies that are so easily disproven.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hector Pascals wrote: or any specific evidence they are not
Gents.
These are the sort of lies ASIO agents like to engage in. The Truth Be Told has MANY links including video evidence, transcript evidence, court order evidence, Lawful notice evidence, affidavit evidence, all directed to demonstrating the criminality of the guvments. I do not have to deny being a scam artist as my EVIDENCE speaks for me.

Evidence is something that ASIO agents like Hector are a tad short on. At least those men who are here on Winstons site have a brain between their ears...unlike most MRAs.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hector Pascals wrote: Yeah. Mr Nolan, and none of your "evidence" makes any sense! And, by your own admission, every time you have ventured in to a "court meeting" you have had your ass kicked!
Gents,
you can review my evidence for yourself. But a man pretending to be a magistrate refusing to answer the question "are you under oath today" is clearly the crime of impersonating a public officer and the two feds in the room knew this at the time. They failed in their obligation to arrest david dunkley on the spot.

And I had made no admission that every time I venture into a court meeting I have had my arse kicked. It is clear from this video exactly what happened in this court meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peternolan1109?feature=mhee

For the court meeting I just had with the germans the result of that meeting is now with the minister for the interior and angela merkel. I have also issued letters to the head of the catholic church in germany and the vatican as to what was stated in that court meeting and asked for the catholic churches considered statement on the issues at hand.

Indeed. That I walked free from BOTH court meetings where in one case there were two feds and another 5 armed police officers would seem to indicate I am doing ok.

Many other men who try this get dragged off to the cells for a few days.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All this is perfectly okay to me. You people can continue ranting over who to give money too and who is fighting for your rights (such as they are).

I know I don't make enough money to give away to things I may never see the results from.

My money is being invested in ME and my future. I want to be a productive member of a society where rolls are defined locally my the people in the community.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Wow, real mature Chris Merritt. I'll go report that page on LinkedIn now.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Hector Pascals wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Wow, real mature Chris Merritt. I'll go report that page on LinkedIn now.
What? Why doesn't Mr Nolan issue a lawful notce?
I believe he already has, and you will be put on trial for your criminal slander.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Hector Pascals wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Wow, real mature Chris Merritt. I'll go report that page on LinkedIn now.
What? Why doesn't Mr Nolan issue a lawful notce?
I believe he already has, and you will be put on trial for your criminal slander.
Not to Chris Merrett...he is a gnat.....smaller than a flea in this whole conversation. I have more than enough evidence on chris merrett and his entry on CAF has been read more than 3,300 times. its not like he has any change to deny he has been slandering me. But I rather think that putting all members of the two houses of parliament on trial is more important than stamping on a flea like Chris Merrett.

Chris likes to think he is important because ASIO is talking to him. Chris Merrett is a good example of all that is wrong with western men now...and he will stand trial and have all his property taken from him for being a criminal slanderer. If Chris Merrett thinks he will not be most harshly dealt with? I have news for him and it is all bad.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea, Chris sounds like a typical pathetic mangina. His balls are in his wife's/girlfriend's purse, and so the faggot can't think for himself.

He tries to put on a tough guy image, but he's really just a pathetic little child. I'd like to see Chris stand toe to toe with a Muslim man in an Islamic countries and spew his man-hatred, and see what happens?

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hector Pascals wrote: Mr Nolan, again, you are ducking the question!
Hector,
I have no obligation to answer questions of guvment agents.

And as far as ducking the question. Chris Merrett has ducked every question put to him over a period of more than a year now. He hasn't even got the guts to present the alleged articles he has written for Sly Ink. And Sly Ink is such a "big business" they do not even have a web site.

For men who are interested. Here are Chris Merretts criminal accomplices. Also both finding it very difficult to answer questions put to them about their criminal activity.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Winston can't even moderate the forum enough to keep the f***ing government intelligence operatives off of the forum. What a damn joke.

Read the book online
Download the book