Online dating - A typical profile of an Anglo woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Online dating - A typical profile of an Anglo woman

Post by OzGuy »

I have had a lot of experience with dating women in Australia, both online and in person. If you browse profiles of women from Australia, just about ALL of them go something like this, give or take a few words:

Anglo (Australian) profile:

OK FIRST UP DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SEX, OR I WILL IGNORE YOU

I'm a bubbly, outgoing girl who loves to have fun. I love to dance, party, and hit the clubs with my friends on the weekend.

I love shopping and spending time at the beach. I also love getting dressing up and going out to be wined and dined.

I am not looking for a relationship, only friends first.

I am looking for a knight in shining armour who will sweep me off my feet. A man who is:

- Employed (a career, not a JOB)
- Motivated
- Is driven and has goals
- Ambitious
- Kind
- Fit
- Owns a car
- At least 5"11' tall. Sorry guys, but I like to wear heels when I go out and hate feeling taller.
- A gentleman who believes chivalry isn't dead.
- A man who will treat me right

MUST HAVE A PIC. NO PIC, NO REPLY.

NO INDIANS OR ASIANS! SORRY BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED!
Who would date these bitches? Sadly, she would still get flooded with hundreds of messages from desperate guys.
Last edited by OzGuy on April 24th, 2012, 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

lol

thats spot on

they dont need to be any more creative then that and they ll get 100s of messages, bet you, she doesnt need to put any pix up
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

The other thing I have noticed is in their photo they just about ALWAYS have a drink of alcohol in their hand, usually at a club or party.

Why do they think this is so attractive? "look at me guys, i'm drunk!!!" This is a HUGE turn off for me, and I won't even bother if they have a drink in their hand in their photo.

In their photos they are always surrounded by friends as well. We aren't interested in your friends.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Look at my latest post.

Western Women are uncomfortable in the traditional role of bread-winner.

Motivated and Goals are code for constantly increasing his income.

Mentioning Ambitious is doubling down on that.

Such men are seldom kind and are only Fit so they attract good looking women.

The rest of it is frivolous nonsense that only means something to a certain crowd.

Short men have a complex and a problem. But the reality is non-Western Women around your height have no problem being with you.

Stop bitching about not being over a certain height and find somebody that doesn't care about you being only 5'7.

What we need to work on is the cost. You are already spending a few thousand to either relocate or get your new wife into your country, why let companies profit off this?
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

djfourmoney wrote:Look at my latest post.

The rest of it is frivolous nonsense that only means something to a certain crowd.

Short men have a complex and a problem. But the reality is non-Western Women around your height have no problem being with you.

Stop bitching about not being over a certain height and find somebody that doesn't care about you being only 5'7.

What we need to work on is the cost. You are already spending a few thousand to either relocate or get your new wife into your country, why let companies profit off this?
"Motivated", "goals", "ambition" = all key words for "I want a rich man"

"Kind" = "I want a generous man who will share his money with me." So many women have this word in their profile. I have never seen any men with this word in their profile.

They may as well stop beating around the bush and just say "I want a rich man who will shower me with gifts and give me money for my shopping addiction".
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How come they always describe themselves as nice, caring, looking for long term relationship, looking for stable employed sweet guy, blah bla and yet most of them are sluts, had 3somes ,4somes and lesbian experiences at some point in their life and they wont admit.
Clearly intention is to deceive and mislead potential buyer;
Im looking for one that openly admits that she is a slut, big hardcore slut and i would respect her more than any other woman.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

In comparison, non-anglo women's profiles are nothing like this. I have seen a profile from a European woman which goes something like this:

Typical profile of a non-Anglo woman:
Hi, my name is X, and I live in X. I work part time and I'm currently working towards my PHD in science. I love to travel and experience other cultures, and I can speak (insert languages here). I love reading (mostly fiction, but also non-fiction), animals, nature, and snowboarding. I play (non football sport here) sport and love to keep fit. I love company but also enjoy being alone. I am not much of a club person.

I would love to meet people from all over the world and learn about their culture. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
I have seen profiles very similar to this, written by European women. I sure know which I'd prefer. Notice how they don't have any checklist or demands?

Also in their photos they are always alone, and have a real, genuine smile.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

And these same women who want a perfect man (which rarely exist), complain about being lonely and not able to find a man for marriage. Well, stupid bitch, maybe it's because you're standards are impossibly high and men just don't want to deal with status-seeking, gold-digging women!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Banano wrote:How come they always describe themselves as nice, caring, looking for long term relationship, looking for stable employed sweet guy, blah bla and yet most of them are sluts, had 3somes ,4somes and lesbian experiences at some point in their life and they wont admit.
Im looking for one that openly admits that she is a slut, big hardcore slut and i would respect her more than any other woman.
Because most Anglo women are lying, cheating whores. They have so many options available to them that they'll just move onto a better offer at some point. They go on about how guys always cheat, but I reckon girls actually cheat more - simply because they have so many more offers available.

Another classic is "I want a man who will treat me right" (I want a man who will spoil me). If I had a dollar for every time I've read this....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

OzGuy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Look at my latest post.

"Motivated", "goals", "ambition" = all key words for "I want a rich man"

"Kind" = "I want a generous man who will share his money with me." So many women have this word in their profile. I have never seen any men with this word in their profile.

They may as well stop beating around the bush and just say "I want a rich man who will shower me with gifts and give me money for my shopping addiction".
Or at least a guy on his way to being Rich. You know Jr. Partner or Runs the Family Business but doesn't own it (Pop's hasn't died yet).

I agree that Kind is another way of saying generous but I think it has differences in other cultures. In the vows it says For Richer or For Poorer; Western Women just circumvent that by just asking for a rich Husband and if for some reason looses it, he gets divorce papers.

The solution is here. DON'T DATE, HAVE SEX WITH OR MARRY A WESTERN (ANGLO) WOMEN. Yes throwing them all under the bus is not productive but for this audience who have struggled one way or another with Western Women and see the problem is societal decay on every level will agree it takes TOO LONG to find somebody with enough common sense to consider them compatible.

Men have few restrictions because we don't understand our value in society and to cure loneliness we take almost whatever come our direction and this is advantage women understand.

In other countries, women only seek what's important or they realize quickly they'll be single for the rest of their life. This is why many Eastern Women are ready for marriage and children by 18.

This is no accident, they understand their value in the market.

See the difference?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

zboy1 wrote:And these same women who want a perfect man (which rarely exist), complain about being lonely and not able to find a man for marriage. Well, stupid bitch, maybe it's because you're standards are impossibly high and men just don't want to deal with status-seeking, gold-digging women!
It is actually impossible for them to find the "perfect man". They usually just raise the bar no matter what hence making this impossible.
Often these kind of chicks try to project they are rich when they actually have nothing and are actually poor. Often they go for thugs and hustlers when they are younger as they seem to be easily fooled by shiny stuff and bling. The real Joe millionaires are actually very rare so at some point they may choose to settle for less. With government assistance they can live alone and wait for the impossible status-seeking, gold-digging pipe dream.
OzGuy wrote:The other thing I have noticed is in their photo they just about ALWAYS have a drink of alcohol in their hand, usually at a club or party.

Why do they think this is so attractive? "look at me guys, i'm drunk!!!" This is a HUGE turn off for me, and I won't even bother if they have a drink in their hand in their photo.

In their photos they are always surrounded by friends as well. We aren't interested in your friends.
Most women are herd animals and are far more insecure and afraid than they appear. You would be truly shocked by how they afraid of everything and the crazy goofy things they do because of their fears. Because these women are so common they are the chief target of media manipulation, they use fear of "fill in the blank". I mean you can make them afraid of almost anything - huge cockroaches, covert perverts, potholes to hell, the weather, etc.

zboy1 wrote:Online dating - A typical profile of an Anglo woman
I have had a lot of experience with dating women in Australia, both online and in person. If you browse profiles of women from Australia, just about ALL of them go something like this, give or take a few words:
bla bla bla
You will find no shortage of these in America. These women are living in a fantasy. It will never ever happen, ever. Growing up would be a good idea. They are no more an entitlement princesses than I'm king of the moon people. Bottom line stop swallowing every piece of garbage you see in movies, its called fantasy because its not real.

There is some good news here, its not your problem. You have all of South East Asia at your back door. The Aussie girl profile rejects foreign guys because she thinks they are poor. But as a guy you dont have this prejudice of greed, as a guy a good attitude and fantastic body that's eager to please is all we need.

Almost all women want a man to support them.
They may claim they have a career and dont need a man but what actually happens is quite different.

If they get a guy to marry them or not.
They get knocked up
They stop working, if married usually they enter "retirement"
Forget about her paying anything it is never going to happen.

You see media portraits of women earning most of money etc - I have never seen the kind of scenarios they present.
What I see is women who are earning there own money are single. Women who are with a guy dont work or work intermittently making much less than there man. Single moms are generally dirt poor.

Women are a big big net expense this is what you should plan on, and the challenge with them is controlling cost and financial risk.
Women want jobs with "no stress" and lots of time off.
Does not matter if they have a ton of college, here that also means a net expense as they usually have differed student loans.
So what actually happens is,
Women acquire all this debt in school, hook a guy, stop working and expect him to pay the debt (she just differed the debt, did not want to lower her standard of living paying the debt she acquired). This is what usually happens.

To me there is just few things:
Her attitude.
Her body
And most important controlling cost and financial risk
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:How come they always describe themselves as nice, caring, looking for long term relationship, looking for stable employed sweet guy, blah bla and yet most of them are sluts, had 3somes ,4somes and lesbian experiences at some point in their life and they wont admit.
Slut huh? Why is there a double standard among men? Sounds neanderthal-ish to me. I don't care about what they have done sexually and its none of my business outside if they have some sexuality transmitted disease that could be fatal. I expect fidelity as they often do, Even Steven so what happen before I jumped into bed with her, I don't care.

In your book a slut is a slut weather she admits it or not, chances are you wouldn't date her long term so why even bother? This is that sort of flawed logic that makes people not take a Men's Right's movement seriously.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

tom wrote:
zboy1 wrote:And these same women who want a perfect man (which rarely exist), complain about being lonely and not able to find a man for marriage. Well, stupid bitch, maybe it's because you're standards are impossibly high and men just don't want to deal with status-seeking, gold-digging women!
It is actually impossible for them to find the "perfect man". They usually just raise the bar no matter what hence making this impossible.
Often these kind of chicks try to project they are rich when they actually have nothing and are actually poor. Often they go for thugs and hustlers when they are younger as they seem to be easily fooled by shiny stuff and bling. The real Joe millionaires are actually very rare so at some point they may choose to settle for less. With government assistance they can live alone and wait for the impossible status-seeking, gold-digging pipe dream.
OzGuy wrote:The other thing I have noticed is in their photo they just about ALWAYS have a drink of alcohol in their hand, usually at a club or party.

Most women are herd animals and are far more insecure and afraid than they appear. You would be truly shocked by how they afraid of everything and the crazy goofy things they do because of their fears. Because these women are so common they are the chief target of media manipulation, they use fear of "fill in the blank". I mean you can make them afraid of almost anything - huge cockroaches, covert perverts, potholes to hell, the weather, etc.

zboy1 wrote:Online dating - A typical profile of an Anglo woman
bla bla bla
You will find no shortage of these in America. These women are living in a fantasy. It will never ever happen, ever. Growing up would be a good idea. They are no more an entitlement princesses than I'm king of the moon people. Bottom line stop swallowing every piece of garbage you see in movies, its called fantasy because its not real.

There is some good news here, its not your problem. You have all of South East Asia at your back door. The Aussie girl profile rejects foreign guys because she thinks they are poor. But as a guy you dont have this prejudice of greed, as a guy a good attitude and fantastic body that's eager to please is all we need.

Almost all women want a man to support them.
They may claim they have a career and dont need a man but what actually happens is quite different.

If they get a guy to marry them or not.
They get knocked up
They stop working, if married usually they enter "retirement"
Forget about her paying anything it is never going to happen.

You see media portraits of women earning most of money etc - I have never seen the kind of scenarios they present.
What I see is women who are earning there own money are single. Women who are with a guy dont work or work intermittently making much less than there man. Single moms are generally dirt poor.

Women are a big big net expense this is what you should plan on, and the challenge with them is controlling cost and financial risk.
Women want jobs with "no stress" and lots of time off.
Does not matter if they have a ton of college, here that also means a net expense as they usually have differed student loans.
So what actually happens is,
Women acquire all this debt in school, hook a guy, stop working and expect him to pay the debt (she just differed the debt, did not want to lower her standard of living paying the debt she acquired). This is what usually happens.

To me there is just few things:
Her attitude.
Her body
And most important controlling cost and financial risk
Where are these women you see who get great educations and yet throw it away to get married? I only find this sort of thing in Orange County, CA where its NOT uncommon for this to happen and the women you see at the beach front coffee houses and malls are all women with degrees because most successful men don't like uneducated women.

What I find most of time is women forging successful white collar careers, which takes them about a decade and THEN go find a man. When they go looking all too often they are in their late 20's to early 30's and guess what? I've mention this maybe 100 times now, men don't like women their age , they like YOUNGER women almost exclusively. A guy in his mid 30's is still dating women in their mid 20's... A guy in his late 30's/early 40's is still chasing women in their mid to late 20's....

Women put up unimportant barriers to entry like -

He must be College Educated, but not an Egg Head/Nerd

He must make more money than me, despite fewer men going to college in the last 20-25 years.

So that means almost impossible challenges for most men.

Yes there is a solution but as I also said before, how many of you know a couple where the guy went to another country specifically find a woman and they have a successful marriage/relationship?

In my circle of friends/family Interracial Marriage is not uncommon. Dating/Marrying women from other countries is not uncommon either.

How many examples do I have to give you about women who are not from Anglo Culture?

A German woman I know was a successful real estate agent in Los Angeles. She decided to leave all that and setup a pet hotel/dog walking business in an area of the San Fernando Valley that is home to quite a few TV actors and as well as people behind the camera who often take trips overseas for vacation or gigs.

Sort of stroke of genius if you ask me, while she has likely (like some other women have) on my boy Stacy, if you asked her say 5 years ago if she would have married Stacy she would have said YES! My gawd, she took the man home to her Mommy in Germany! He didn't have a great job, he worked in management at Tower Records until they shutdown and does have a college degree. To his additional advantage is that he was in-shape and previously ran track for Chico State.

So why are men spending time on the internet complaining about the local women wherever they are? I have no earthly idea. Its a waste of time but further proves that many men are not adventurous, meek, do nothing complainers.

They are waiting for the world around them to change when there's no evidence of such a thing occurring. In fact I see Anglo Women doubling down on the rhetoric that men should step up and become more responsible, more involved in domestic duties and child rearing. However this doubling down is unfounded because I frankly don't know any man that wouldn't do additional domestic duties.

To keep the p***y flowing men will do almost anything including KILL.

So if you know that you have a 50-50 chance of whatever you do in America will end up in failure, why continue to complain about a situation that will not correct itself?

A men's movement as with any moment takes years to build and you wanna put your life on hold for this?

One more thing, if you don't want to get married, do what Jackson did. He owns the website International Sex Guide and the servers it runs on. He is American, lives full time in Argentina. He has more p***y both free and paid for than he knows what to do with. He wasn't a fluent Spanish speaker when he got there and still isn't. I know another guy, Afro-Brazilian who used to live in the Washington D.C area, grow up in both Brazil and America. He works IT in BA, Argentina and is finding out Argy women do in fact like Black Men....

These are some of many examples of men doing what they have to do when they were faced with a problem. At this point we know what the problems are, its time to make threads about SOLUTIONS, not what not really "new" problem you just noticed.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Slavic Girl In Anglo Country

Post by djfourmoney »

Again, Anglo by and large have it wrong, check out this profile -
I am a kind, honest, affectionate, but also very independent Polish woman. I enjoy simple things in life, long walks and hiking, cooking, a good film & music, jogging & some boxercise from time to time. I don't like when people interfere in my life/relationship. Am also not a fan of clubbing, never have & never will! I like being at home as well as hanging out with my friends as company of kind people is very much appreciated. Despite my unsuccessful marriage, I still dream of having a family and kids in future with someone who would be my friend and I could rely on.
I'd like to meet a mature and responsible, but most of all - HONEST man, who appreciates a family life, routine and companionship. Someone who cares about emotional closeness and everyday communication & cooperation. I'm very much one man type of woman looking for someone loyal, someone I could trust and be myself with.
I'm 5"7' so it wouldn't hurt if you were tall/very tall. It doesn't matter how you look as long as you're a good person, who's clean and smells good, lol:) However, if you're into computer games, drinking, drugs, clubbing or gambling, etc..., please DO NOT waste my time.
To all men, who try to seduce me with the stories about their big houses, great salaries and/or mentioning what car they are driving at the moment - PLEAEEEEEEESE – stop offending me!!!
Hope that's not too demanding... lol:)
She was checking out my profile - http://loveiscolorblind.com/Browse/Profile/maja30

Not the best looking girl for sure, but considering what's out there otherwise? You could do better looks wise but worst in attitude for sure. How many Anglo women you know desire routine??? You know Monday-Friday we both work, come the weekend we spend it together with friends, ourselves, maybe a short trip. Anglo women have you convinced this is not how you keep a healthy relationship, that you need to constantly surprise and pamper your woman.

What do they know anyway with a 50-60% overall divorce rate and closer to 70% don't even last 5 years...

Just another reason Black Men especially should not be complaining ANYMORE and get off your DUFF and get your ass on a plane.