Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

sushiman wrote:There are some men's rights organizations in the US but either 1) they aren't saying the truth loudly enough (or too watered down) or 2) men in the USA aren't ready for it yet...because it ain't doing shit and I've never heard of any of them.

Still, forming groups is the only way to bring about mass social change. Me, I just buy a plane ticket and don't care, but it would sure be cool to see a MLKing type figure lead guys out of slavery one day.
sushiman,
the majority of mens rights groups are subverted. Glenn Sacks is one example of an Illuminati shill leading men astray.

Men have EVERYTHING they need to live in freedom except the balls to do it.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote: How so when WOMEN IN DROVES are choosing not to get married anyway????
djfourmoney,
this is simply not true. Women are not choosing to not get married. They tell that lie to try and make it sound like it is THEIR decision. It is not. Marriage is the decision of the MAN. And many guvments like Australia are trying to legislate MANDATORY MARRIAGE based on nothing but a lie from the woman.

Try looking at magazines on marriage. See who they are aimed at. I do not know ONE magazine about marriage and weddings aimed at men. They are ALL aimed at women.

Marriage is the BIGGEST DEAL for a woman because it means she has a state enforced man-slave for life.

I only have to look at how desperately women throw themselves at ME trying to get me to marry them. Pretty much every woman I meet is all about "finding a husband" and every woman I meet is telling me they cant find one. That does NOT sound like "women choosing not to get married" to me.

The women who do choose not to get married are generally getting married to the state via welfare in any case.

Disaster and social upheaval is coming.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

jamesbond wrote:
sushiman wrote: Well, I guess Tom Leykis comes the closest to this type of person! :D
LMAO, God save us. But the guy at least has a nut sack.

The problem is it keeps getting pushed out of the mainstream into this weird area that is easy for people not to take seriously.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Sorry....there may have been some characters that the Illuminati copied from in writing the new testament. But the whole Jesus story is a scam. Indeed the whole bible is a scam. If you understood the control grid and how it works that all religions are scams is quite obvious. If you do not understand the control grid then all religions being scams is not obvious at all.
Oh Good Lord, Peter - no wonder you're so over the top.

You're trying to do all this literally on your own.

Man, you are making life harder than it has to be.

Illuminati date from eighteenth century, Sephardic Jewish Cabal's presence in Britain from seventeenth century, ruthless megelomaniac Donmeh and Sabbataean Jews from the middle ages. That's it. While evil has always been around, the current Rothschild-headed gang-coalition is only centuries old, maybe since Talmud and Kabbalah, but those books are from the middle ages.

The first three Gospels are careful works of history, written by men who interviewed witnesses firsthand. Relax about the Conspiracy. Jesus OPPOSED the Synagogue of Satan - he saw into their hearts, and saw where it would lead.

You are not alone, and you do not have to do it alone.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ExpeditionSailor wrote: Question is, how do you make such a movement 'women-friendly' without completely feminizing it?
Good question, I don't have the answer.

I do know that mothers will really back their sons though.

And I do know there are female members here.

And I do know that Tom Leykis has female fans.

So there is potential.

Probably a figurehead who can handle women coolly, put them down when called for, so they sense some strength.

The underlying theme to me should not be the reactionary term "men's rights", but rather "intact, functioning society requires men allowed to be men" - that's sort of the touchstone I would want to the kickass, funny-but-rational spokesman to keep returning to.

I am just giving a feeling here, not a conclusion.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote: Just sayin that making it woman-friendly will encourage a lot of married men to openly support the movement. Men with daughters too.
If you make it women friendly you are sewing the seeds of the enslavement of men by women. read my first book.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
Actually your point is well made. It should not be woman-friendly. It should be friendly to women who understand their role is to support their man and give birth to his children - and who are prepared to say so.

What you need to do is to take a breath, and remember that most women around the world, deep down, do understand these things.

And btw I read your link. Cute story, I urge all to read it.

I agree that female affection is easily transferred. God's design. I coached my sons, when they were small, and I could not afford life insurance, that if anything happened to me, and their mother was single for a year, they had to get her a date. Natural. Or as I would call it, God's plan. Yes they are shallow, yes their love for us is only deep like ours until childbirth, then we share with kids. But that's ok. God made them cute, so we want them. Like babies - cute, so we don't choke them. Yeah, they are survivors. Good.

And yes, woman let the Devil in. What should Adam have done? Told the bitch to put the apple down, then pulled a branch off the tree, whipped Eve's hindquarters with it, then gone to God to ask for mercy.

We ARE in charge. It IS up to us. Woman is NOT the enemy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:Waa, Waa... White Men have lost control over their women and NOW see a problem? Black Men lost control over their women and only some of us care.

Some men are doing something about it -

White Man/Asian Woman - 12%

Black Man/White Woman - 6%

(UK) Black Men/White Woman - 27%

White Men in Anglo culture are generally weak, this is why White Women find it acceptable to marry Black Men who don't take no shit from any woman.

An Asian Woman's culture make them naturally sub servant and also they tend to be thin and petite. As I keep saying, I KNOW WHY WHITE MEN CHASE ASIAN WOMEN. They are physically imposing to them accept to poor largely brown skinned Asians who know poverty and makes them much more street tough/smart than the typical Anglo man who comes from a middle-upper middle class background.

If you're a weak man this is not a country for you. You need to push SOUTH or PUSH EAST, its very simple.
I agree with you about voluntary strility not being an answer for manhood.

But when you talk as quoted above - and I'm not doubting your stats - it sounds like your against the whole Happier Abroad idea?

Or are you just saying we should look at non-feminist whites/blacks instead of getting Yellow Fever?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Waa, Waa... White Men have lost control over their women and NOW see a problem? Black Men lost control over their women and only some of us care.

Some men are doing something about it -

White Man/Asian Woman - 12%

Black Man/White Woman - 6%

(UK) Black Men/White Woman - 27%

White Men in Anglo culture are generally weak, this is why White Women find it acceptable to marry Black Men who don't take no shit from any woman.

An Asian Woman's culture make them naturally sub servant and also they tend to be thin and petite. As I keep saying, I KNOW WHY WHITE MEN CHASE ASIAN WOMEN. They are physically imposing to them accept to poor largely brown skinned Asians who know poverty and makes them much more street tough/smart than the typical Anglo man who comes from a middle-upper middle class background.

If you're a weak man this is not a country for you. You need to push SOUTH or PUSH EAST, its very simple.
I agree with you about voluntary strility not being an answer for manhood.

But when you talk as quoted above - and I'm not doubting your stats - it sounds like your against the whole Happier Abroad idea?

Or are you just saying we should look at non-feminist whites/blacks instead of getting Yellow Fever?
Somewhat like this -

I am not against Happier Abroad, I am just saying and I said this before.

America is a Bull Market for African-American Men, we've been on the bottom economically but there's no where to go but up from here. This makes us economically viable to marry for some White Women who believe we were sexy enough to marry but didn't have the income to have the standard lifestyle White Women are accustom too until recently. Now if we on the whole don't turn into a bunch of pink sock wearing bitch ass niggas, we know how to "check" (like Phone Check in prison...) women and White Women are not nearly as aggressive as Black Women are typically. In other words they know who's in charge and seldom challenge authority.

For White Men this is a Bear market, where they have stripped the balance of power from White Men. White Women still on a whole marry White Men but you have competition from Black Men, Latinos and less so Asian Men, not to mention European White Men.

IR marriage has double every census since 1970 with White Women/Black Men leading as they represent 72% of mixed marriage couples.

For "US" its not quite as bad, but none the less our culture makes impossible for me to date a woman I consider attractive and isn't too old (over 35).

That is why I am headed back towards Europe....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: How so when WOMEN IN DROVES are choosing not to get married anyway????
djfourmoney,
this is simply not true. Women are not choosing to not get married. They tell that lie to try and make it sound like it is THEIR decision. It is not. Marriage is the decision of the MAN. And many guvments like Australia are trying to legislate MANDATORY MARRIAGE based on nothing but a lie from the woman.

Try looking at magazines on marriage. See who they are aimed at. I do not know ONE magazine about marriage and weddings aimed at men. They are ALL aimed at women.

Marriage is the BIGGEST DEAL for a woman because it means she has a state enforced man-slave for life.

I only have to look at how desperately women throw themselves at ME trying to get me to marry them. Pretty much every woman I meet is all about "finding a husband" and every woman I meet is telling me they cant find one. That does NOT sound like "women choosing not to get married" to me.

The women who do choose not to get married are generally getting married to the state via welfare in any case.

Disaster and social upheaval is coming.
For the first time in US history there are more non-married couples than married in the US - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/1 ... 47290.html

Some of it may be American Men revolting but the majority of it is women not making themselves available. I don't know how many stories I have heard over the past few years of women turning down marriage proposals. Sure some of the guys didn't correctly identify themselves as "Mr Right Now" as the girl was only using them as a place holder until something better came along. But the truth is, if you don't have your fiscal house in order its more than likely a girl will say no.

Of course increased co-habitation is another reason, but I agree that causes too many economic uncertainties especially if children are involved.

This decrease doesn't concern me as I am not talking to people who aren't interested in marriage anyway. But more and more men are living alone, some by choice, maybe because they can't find a girlfriend.

80% of the women, chasing 20% of the men...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Sorry....there may have been some characters that the Illuminati copied from in writing the new testament. But the whole Jesus story is a scam. Indeed the whole bible is a scam. If you understood the control grid and how it works that all religions are scams is quite obvious. If you do not understand the control grid then all religions being scams is not obvious at all.
Oh Good Lord, Peter - no wonder you're so over the top.

You're trying to do all this literally on your own.

Man, you are making life harder than it has to be.

Illuminati date from eighteenth century, Sephardic Jewish Cabal's presence in Britain from seventeenth century, ruthless megelomaniac Donmeh and Sabbataean Jews from the middle ages. That's it. While evil has always been around, the current Rothschild-headed gang-coalition is only centuries old, maybe since Talmud and Kabbalah, but those books are from the middle ages.

The first three Gospels are careful works of history, written by men who interviewed witnesses firsthand. Relax about the Conspiracy. Jesus OPPOSED the Synagogue of Satan - he saw into their hearts, and saw where it would lead.

You are not alone, and you do not have to do it alone.
Jester,
it is a common misconception that the "Illuminati" were founded by Adam Weishaupt or however you spell his last name. That was just one more group he founded.

The "Illuminati" are the "people" who have been in charge since Babylon and very likely atlantis and lemuria before that. They have been around a LONG time. They know EXACTLY how to farm people so they can live off "taxes" like emperors, kings, queens, pharaohs etc.

It is not until you understand that humanity was genetically interfered with that you start to realise just how long the "Illuminati" has been around. And yes, it did take me quite some digging around to look into the genetic engineering hypothesis before I could believe it. But once you accept and understand the genetic engineering of human beings? Everything else makes sense. Without it. Nothing can really be made to make sense without disregarding evidence that is before us.

"Illuminati" refers to Illuminists, those who keep secret knowledge from the masses and use that secret knowledge for their own purposes. They hide in plain site and rely in the incredulity or ignorance of people to remain living at the top of the pile paid for by "taxes".

In the early days they lived off "offerings to the Gods". They switched to "taxes" when they introduced "money".

I can assure you the Illuminists wrote the bible as a mind control device. Ditto the Quran but muslims certainly get upset when you say that. If you did your reading and research as thoroughly as I did mine you would know that the bible is an Illuminati mind control device and you would know how to read it as an initiate rather than as a sheeple.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote: For the first time in US history there are more non-married couples than married in the US - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/1 ... 47290.html

Some of it may be American Men revolting but the majority of it is women not making themselves available. I don't know how many stories I have heard over the past few years of women turning down marriage proposals. Sure some of the guys didn't correctly identify themselves as "Mr Right Now" as the girl was only using them as a place holder until something better came along. But the truth is, if you don't have your fiscal house in order its more than likely a girl will say no.

Of course increased co-habitation is another reason, but I agree that causes too many economic uncertainties especially if children are involved.

This decrease doesn't concern me as I am not talking to people who aren't interested in marriage anyway. But more and more men are living alone, some by choice, maybe because they can't find a girlfriend.

80% of the women, chasing 20% of the men...
It is the same in Australia. For the first time since WW I there are more non married women than married women. Obviously the issue in WW I was the men were dead. In the UK marriage rates have collapsed and are lower than any time since records began in the 1860s. Men are refusing to marry. Guvments are attempting to FORCE marriage on to men via legislation and "taxes".

This is why I recommend men learn how to not pay any portion of their "income tax" that they do not agree with. If you do not agree with how the "income tax" is spent then you can lawfully refuse to pay it. You have no obligation to pay for something you do not agree with. How can you? To be forced to pay for something you do not agree with is slavery.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

My God, you guys still believe in the Bible, and the fictional character Jesus, and all of that bullshit?

You guys have a LONG WAY TO GO before you find the real truth.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
America is a Bull Market for African-American Men....

For White Men this is a Bear market, where they have stripped the balance of power from White Men. White Women still on a whole marry White Men but you have competition from Black Men, Latinos and less so Asian Men, not to mention European White Men.

IR marriage has double every census since 1970 with White Women/Black Men leading as they represent 72% of mixed marriage couples.

For "US" its not quite as bad, but none the less our culture makes impossible for me to date a woman I consider attractive and isn't too old (over 35).

That is why I am headed back towards Europe....
LOL {shaking head} this is really scary for a white American man. Even those more favored by media and circumstances here can't get a quality bride.

Jeez.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
The "Illuminati" are the "people" who have been in charge since Babylon and very likely atlantis and lemuria before that. They have been around a LONG time. They know EXACTLY how to farm people so they can live off "taxes" like emperors, kings, queens, pharaohs etc.

It is not until you understand that humanity was genetically interfered with that you start to realise just how long the "Illuminati" has been around. And yes, it did take me quite some digging around to look into the genetic engineering hypothesis before I could believe it. But once you accept and understand the genetic engineering of human beings? Everything else makes sense. Without it. Nothing can really be made to make sense without disregarding evidence that is before us.

"Illuminati" refers to Illuminists, those who keep secret knowledge from the masses and use that secret knowledge for their own purposes. They hide in plain site and rely in the incredulity or ignorance of people to remain living at the top of the pile paid for by "taxes".

In the early days they lived off "offerings to the Gods". They switched to "taxes" when they introduced "money".

I can assure you the Illuminists wrote the bible as a mind control device. Ditto the Quran but muslims certainly get upset when you say that. If you did your reading and research as thoroughly as I did mine you would know that the bible is an Illuminati mind control device and you would know how to read it as an initiate rather than as a sheeple.
OK, written and oral history contained in the Bible is suspect, but belief in mysterious aliens is correct. No faith required at all. :roll:

At least I got you to lay down our cards here.

Btw, though it may surprise you, Peter, I have indeed read a book or two.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote: OK, written and oral history contained in the Bible is suspect, but belief in mysterious aliens is correct. No faith required at all. :roll:

At least I got you to lay down our cards here.

Btw, though it may surprise you, Peter, I have indeed read a book or two.
The written and oral history of the bible is not "suspect". It was written by the Illuminati. This is VERY OBVIOUS if you read it as an initiate.

I do not know if those who are at the top of the tree of the Illuminati are "aliens" or merely a race that is indigenous to the earth but are very advanced technologically and spiritually.

If you believe that humans are the most advanced creatures on this earth then you have to take the position that the female human being is the most intelligent female animal on this planet. Are you willing to make that argument? I am not. The female human has obviously been genetically limited in some way with respect to intelligence and ability to think. Its not their fault they are the way they are. This is why when people claim I an some how a "woman-hater" it is ludicrous. I actually take the position that women are not even capable of being responsible for themselves and really should not be held accountable for their actions. However, THEY claimed equality and so I am holding them to THEIR claim.

The evidence for there being advanced civilizations prior to our current one is overwhelming. There is simply no point denying that there were advanced civilisations in the past. And once you do a little reading on the physiology of humans and realise that compared to a monkey or chimpanzee we are evolutionary disasters.

Consider this. the human baby is born in a very under developed state. Of ALL animals on this planet the most hopelessly defenseless animal is the human baby. A female human remains defenceless her whole life. A male human is defenseless until puberty and he grows stronger muscles. Compare this with a monkey. A baby monkey can hang on to the mother at birth. The mother can escape predators by climbing a tree. Monkey can swing through trees and their skin is tough enough to not be cut or scratched. They do not need clothes.

Yet...us...who supposedly "evolved" from a common ancestor to be the "superior" animal have defenceless babies and women. We can not climb trees for nuts. We are unable to get away from virtually any predator so we have to use implements call weapons to defend ourselves or get killed and eaten by the local predators.

There is simply no way that such a result was the result of "evolution". If we "evolved" the FIRST thing we would have taken care of is SELF-DEFENSE....just like every other animal does. And we would not be relying on IMPLEMENTS for that self defense. We would not have defenseless babies and women.

Evolution does not stand the simplest of questions and investigation. Why are we so defenseless?

Forget about harder questions like why is our skeletal structure so bad. We are evolutioary failures. We have flat feet, bad backs, weak bones, weak skin, weak muscles. Compared to a monkey our bones are tinderwood, our muscles a joke, our skin is easily breeched. We are evolutionary disasters. far from the survival of the fittest we survived despite being evolutionary disasters.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on May 1st, 2012, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.