Women have an amazing ability to ignore men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Women have an amazing ability to ignore men

Post by OzGuy »

Has anyone else noticed that women seem to have this amazing ability to ignore men? It's almost as if its hard wired into their brain. This is even more prevalent online, especially with dating sites.

Its almost as if the first thing they do when they sign up is locate the block/ignore feature, so they can click it as fast as possible. I'm often stunned at how quickly some of them are able to do this. Most of them could probably even do it blind folded.

Even if you send a friendly, detailed message to a woman, the majority of the time she will completely ignore you. It seems as if they feel no guilt at all, because they are immune to it from ignoring hundreds of guys on a daily basis. It just comes second nature to them. At the very least they could reply and say "thanks for your kind message, but I don't think it would work out between us because of X, all the best". This is what I always do if a woman makes the effort to contact me.

As for real life, I have dated women who will simply ignore me after the first date, no reason given. Sometimes I think its going really well, so later I send them a message to ask if they want to go out again. I never hear back, not even a reply to say no. How can they do this with no guilt at all?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women have an amazing ability to ignore men

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Has anyone else noticed that women seem to have this amazing ability to ignore men? It's almost as if its hard wired into their brain.

As for real life, I have dated women who will simply ignore me after the first date, no reason given. Sometimes I think its going really well, so later I send them a message to ask if they want to go out again. I never hear back, not even a reply to say no. How can they do this with no guilt at all?
Yes, I have noticed this to and so have a lot of other guys. Winston has said that when he was living in the US, he would go out on a date with a girl, everything was perfect, the two of them had chemistry, he was making her laugh and he was certain to get another date with her.

Well guess what? He would call the girl for a second date, leave her a message ................ and she would never call him back! I really believe the reason for this is because women in anglo-countries get hit on by so many guys that they are always looking for the bigger better deal. This is especially true online, where the average woman gets at least 100 guys a week responding to her.

If the girl is good looking, she will get 100 guys a day responding to her online and get asked out by guys in person every day! Think about all the hot girls you see in bars and clubs. Aren't they surrounded by a bunch of guys all the time? Even when she is talking to a guy, there are several guys nearby that will approach her as soon as the guy she is talking to leaves. I wouldn't be surprised if hot girls in bars and clubs get asked out by 10 to 20 guys every night they go to bars and clubs. :shock:

I have noticed in public places that single women will do everything they can to avoid making eye contact with men. When I am on a bus or train, if a single girl comes in , she will sit as far away as humanly possible from any men. When I walk into a bookstore or grocery store, the young single women will avoid making eye contact with men and will walk past men like they don't exist. They give off this, "don't talk to me" vibe, this also occurs at bars and clubs.

Single women here in the US have a "scowl" on their face all the time. They look pissed off and are NOT approachable at all! The only way to meet women in anglo-countries is through friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I don't know whats worse. Trying to date western women or being interviewed by them for a job. Either way, the results for me are the same. I'm ignored by them at the highest level.

If I go to a job interview with a western woman interviewing me 80% of the time I don't get the job. If I go to a job interview with a western man interviewing me 80% of the time I do get the job.

The women that ignore me the least or love of me the most are Filipinas, no surprise there.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Here is my updated take, in real life, women DO notice the men around them (it's imperative for them to avoid danger), but they don't scan or stare in the way that is obvious or aggressive. So they see us, but if we are not unique in some way, or we just blend in with the next guy, they keep moving with just the little thought in the back of their mind that we might be a cute guy or something.

However, if you're a high status male, you drive a high status car, or you're flamboyant in some kind of way (i.e, loud colors, crazy hairstyle), women then will pay attention to you, and be just as aggressive as a guy (i.e, touching you, petting your hair, grabbing your body). This is why female groupies get annoying after a while, they have no limits as to what they will do to try and get you (see video).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mESU8hBZz8Q

"If a male fan did that to some female artist there would be hell to pay, like it was the worst thing ever, and the dude would probably get his ass whooped and sued! But here, not only does this star fuckin lil tramp get away with it, but people take shots at Game for not fuckin with her....what a mickey mouse, f***ed up world.
"

Anyhow, (might have told this story), I knew a guy who owned a Ferrari and he told me when he would drive around women would flash their tits and women would leave undergarments with their phone number written on them on his windshield.

As far as the internet, the average woman gets FLOODED with emails (and pics of nude genital shots) to the point where it's overwhelming to them (I know, like that is a problem, but it is what it is).
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on May 2nd, 2012, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey

i have a pretty good ability to ignore women too

i give them a dose of their own medicine

especially western women, very easy to ignore them now

when i have zero interest in them

women always want to have the high ground - just dont give it to them

stuff'em, live life on your terms
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

OzGuy wrote:How can they do this with no guilt at all?
To have guilt you need morals. And western women are amoral beings. Notice NOT immoral...amoral. There is no right or wrong in their world. When they say they know right from wrong they are faking it.

On the other hand EEW know the difference between right and wrong. They apply "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" far more often than western women.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PS. Women only notice men who are above them in social status. Women marry up 90%+ of the time. Women do not notice men below them in social status as they have no interest in them.

Women, sincerely, do not know 90% of the homeless are men. If you walk a woman past some homeless guys so that they are in clear view and later ask her about them? She will not even have seen them. Women screen out men of lower social status very effectively.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

"If a male fan did that to some female artist there would be hell to pay, like it was the worst thing ever, and the dude would probably get his ass whooped and sued! But here, not only does this star fuckin lil tramp get away with it, but people take shots at Game for not fuckin with her....what a mickey mouse, f***ed up world.
"
like this one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08yqKC-3eQ if beckam did that to a woman he would be charged with sexual assault.

In bars in Australia women were always coping a feel when carrying beers back to a table...and that was in the 80s....western women are just liars and hypocrites and the only thing to do is to keep denouncing them as such. Men who jump in to defend them are just as bad as the women, if not worse.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Bender wrote: Nolan, how do women cop a feel coming back from the bar with beers in their hands? More importantly why would they try to cop a feel from some no lipped fatty ranga like you?
Bender,
I meant when I or my mates went to the bar to get beer and we would come back to our table with our hands full with say 4 schooners the women would cop a feel. It was normal and quite irritating. This was standard in bars in Sydney in the mid 80s. I moved to Sydney in 86. I was 22. I was hit on a lot and I really didn't like it as I had a gf that I very much loved and I just wanted to be left alone by women in bars at that time. I had plenty of other women friends for company if I wanted their company.

Once my gf of the time and I bought a house in 87 and we were in poverty for some years there was no going to bars! LOL!!

As a young man I was very slim Bender. I was the "pick of the litter" as my wife said many time.

I am still considered very handsome by the women I date and I am 48. Not too bad. I would like to lose 20kgs but that is proving a little harder than expected. As men get older we mature like fine wine. And in any case..women are only interested in my wallet so it hardly matters what I look like! LOL! And I am fine with that.

I thought you had decided to go away since you are so very likely an agent. Doesn't your asio budget extend to putting some more posts into this place on other topics so you look less like an agent?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I have made a few statements before about this. And foreign women are no exception. If you show interest or flirt to much she will be quick to block or delete you. She screens your messege really fast because they are desperate to avoid the whore image with other women. To many men equals whore.

Which is completely irrational. But that is how they think.

You are very correct Ozguy that women ignore men on a daily routine. It has become a habit. And a very bad one at that.

I'm getting very tired of it online in regards to online. I prefer to meet them in person and in their country. Though I have met very good women that have shown interest in me first. And my connecton with them is very good quality. I still chose to limit online dating.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Bender wrote:OzGuy I was at a hairdresser not so long ago and was listening to the 11/10 hairdresser chick cutting the hair of the chick beside me. Basically, the gist of their BORING conversation was that the super hot hairdresser loved going out to clubs just so she could tell men who approached her to "take a hike". Her words. It's a power trip for sure. Ignoring is a power trip. Telling you to get lost is a power trip.
I kid you not, I was talking to a group of women once and one of them admitted that when she feels down she gets dressed up and goes to the clubs just so she could ruthlessly turn down guys who tried to approach her. She said it was an ego boost for her and made her feel better.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

"
like this one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08yqKC-3eQ if beckam did that to a woman he would be charged with sexual assault.

In bars in Australia women were always coping a feel when carrying beers back to a table...and that was in the 80s....western women are just liars and hypocrites and the only thing to do is to keep denouncing them as such. Men who jump in to defend them are just as bad as the women, if not worse.

Just goes to show there is clearly a double standard. Women can grab a man, or hit a man, because they know they can get away with it, and also because they know nobody will take the compliant of the assaulted man seriously.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote: I kid you not, I was talking to a group of women once and one of them admitted that when she feels down she gets dressed up and goes to the clubs just so she could ruthlessly turn down guys who tried to approach her. She said it was an ego boost for her and made her feel better.
It is the same for our wives when we are married. My wife used to go out of her way to try and hurt me emotionally because it made her feel better. She was always going on about how "you are not the boss of me"...yet, in divorce she was so insane she even said "it is your fault I never went back to work, you should have made me go back." Of course, there is no explanation as to how one MAKES a western woman do anything.

Funnily enough she claims she was so devastated by divorce that she spent 18 months in counselling while I, on the other hand, was ecstatic at the idea of being divorced where ALL THE BLAME could be squarely set on HER shoulders and no one could make a valid claim that I had ANY responsibility for our divorce. I kept my part of the bargain to the bitter end. It was her who was lying and stealing and very likely cheating as well.

Women in their 40s who divorce are delusional. I actually thought my ex we having a mental breakdown the shit she used to come out with. The prospect of being tied to her for 20 or 30 more years was a daunting one indeed. But I would have done it given my word. And I did love her something fierce. To throw away a good husband at the age of 46 is as stupid as a woman can get. There is a REASON it is called "middle aged".

Yes...western women are now ruthless towards men just to get their kicks. Women in germany do not do similar...or at least have not done so to me.

Case in point..about 4 years ago a polish woman hit on me and I thought she looked ok so I suggested we progress....she then decides to reject me. So I say fine..not a problem for me. The next time she sees me she hits on me again. I thank her for her time and remind her that "no means no" and I am no longer interested in her. She thought I was kidding and kept at it. So I said to her "You said no to me. That is no longer acceptable to me. No means no and goodbye for me now. So please go away and please do not ever bother me again."

You would have thought that I hit her with an AXE. Apparently she went running around telling ALL her friends what a "bastard" I was for sticking to "no means no and goodbye". Then a funny thing happened. I think her friends figured out that if I was willing to turn her down even though she was throwing herself at me then there must be something to me...All that I noticed was that I started getting hit on more frequently. I think this was the cause of it. It all came as a surprise to me.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Women like men who don't tolerate their shit. The less you tolerate their bullshit, the more attention you get from them. It's a paradox. I am sure that many women are getting their panties wet reading my Boycott blog because it is so hard hitting. They actually love it. First time any man has ever stood up and spoke the truth. Who knows, maybe the bitches are masturbating and rubbing their pussies while reading my Boycott blog, fantasizing about John Rambo's big cock. LOL
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen,
correct..this is why game works. After I got back from my court case at christmas 09 I was really happy and relaxed and I let my guard down with fav#1 and I was a bit of a beta. She IMMEDIATELY started dissing me. I had met fav#3 7 months earlier at a may day party when fav#1 was not available due to running a marathon.

So I simply moved fav#3 up the list to be equal top dog. fav#1 was PISSED that she had to share. I split my time with them for a while. And in March 2010 fav#1 competed so hard to get back to being top dog that she gave me the best day of my life.....one right out of the box. I kept up with dating both of them until fav#1 finally decided to quit in October 2010....so then I put another one onto the back burner and spent time with fav#3.....fav#3 dropped out in Jan 2011 so I moved fav#5 onto the front burner.

Women LOVE to know that they have a man whom other women are DYING to have a chance at. That is why they go for alphas. Now I am alpha and no longer a beta smuck it is very funny how women respond to me. What used to occur to me as "insulting" to women is now lapped up by them.

I was in a restaurant in London waiting for my friends to arrive for dinner. The woman manager said "I am sure you will find everything you need here with us tonight"...and I said "Well, I sure would like a young hot blonde but I guess you don't sell them here, so I will make do with the food and drink." And I gave her a big cheesy alpha grin.

Sure enough, she came to our table 4 or 5 times in the evening...and since we were last to leave and I had to wait for my driver to come, she gave me a free pint and let me know that I had a place for the night if I wanted it. I was too drunk and she was not up to my standard so I just told her "maybe next time".

Women LOVE to be put in their place. They LOVE the man to be dominating and controlling of them. It is only in the west that this is a "crime" and the women call the cops to get what they want.