How can I monetize my knowledge of dating in Asia?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

How can I monetize my knowledge of dating in Asia?

Post by PaulB »

I've had a huge amount of success in this field, having met well over 100 girls in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. I feel that many foreigners have a terrible approach to dating in Asia and I think most, if not all, would greatly benefit from what I have to share.

What options do I have other than writing a book? I struggle with writing more than a few paragraphs at a time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

As much as you don't like it, a book is your best bet. You'll have to think of an idea and a way to structure all of your knowledge. Maybe separated by country, different types of approaches, different scenarios you've had work out personally, etc.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

only date rich woman!!!!! haha
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can start a website, blog, or you can be featured on our consultation page? lol

http://www.happierabroad.com/consultation.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Start a dating website and offer a free trip to Asia as an incentive to join. I don't know of any dating site thats doing this.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: How can I monetize my knowledge of dating in Asia?

Post by davewe »

PaulB wrote:I've had a huge amount of success in this field, having met well over 100 girls in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. I feel that many foreigners have a terrible approach to dating in Asia and I think most, if not all, would greatly benefit from what I have to share.

What options do I have other than writing a book? I struggle with writing more than a few paragraphs at a time.
I'm a writer and have seriously thought about knocking out an ebook on online dating with Asian women. Of course it's already been done to a certain extent; books do exist with info about dating, marrying, mongering, etc.

I think if you did it you would have to do it for the interest in the subject, not because you're gonna make big money. Clearly no one is making big money in this area.

It seems to me that there are some fundamental obstacles, some of which come through on this forum. Friends who I told about my online experiences either: didn't believe me; thought international dating was for losers; thought online dating was for losers; wouldn't travel out of the US to find women; or would like to travel but will never do it for a variety of reasons/excuses.

And of course, if you read this forum experiences and opinions are wildly different. One guy has incredible success in country X; another guy says it sucks. So merely wrtiting about your success is not enough. You'd really have to detail a methodology how a guy could be successful. And of course there are very different forms of success. The guy looking to go abroad and find a wife has little to do with the guy who wants to go mongering or find a temporary gf. So it's a big topic with lots of variety.

So at this point while the PUA culture is blowing up with some guys making money off of it, the international dating thing is a very small niche. That's why I say you'd have to love the subject and not think you're gonna makes piles of money.

Nonetheless, I think there is a market for this, even if it is a small one. Perhaps someday the market will be larger.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:Start a dating website and offer a free trip to Asia as an incentive to join. I don't know of any dating site thats doing this.
Huh? lol. Who is going to pay for this free trip? How can anyone offer a free trip with airfare and accommodations just for joining a dating site? What are you smoking? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

onezero4u wrote:only date rich woman!!!!! haha
nice

definitely out-of-the-box
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Re: How can I monetize my knowledge of dating in Asia?

Post by PaulB »

davewe wrote:
PaulB wrote:I've had a huge amount of success in this field, having met well over 100 girls in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. I feel that many foreigners have a terrible approach to dating in Asia and I think most, if not all, would greatly benefit from what I have to share.

I'm a writer and have seriously thought about knocking out an ebook on online dating with Asian women. Of course it's already been done to a certain extent; books do exist with info about dating, marrying, mongering, etc.

I think if you did it you would have to do it for the interest in the subject, not because you're gonna make big money. Clearly no one is making big money in this area.

It seems to me that there are some fundamental obstacles, some of which come through on this forum. Friends who I told about my online experiences either: didn't believe me; thought international dating was for losers; thought online dating was for losers; wouldn't travel out of the US to find women; or would like to travel but will never do it for a variety of reasons/excuses.

And of course, if you read this forum experiences and opinions are wildly different. One guy has incredible success in country X; another guy says it sucks. So merely wrtiting about your success is not enough. You'd really have to detail a methodology how a guy could be successful. And of course there are very different forms of success. The guy looking to go abroad and find a wife has little to do with the guy who wants to go mongering or find a temporary gf. So it's a big topic with lots of variety.

So at this point while the PUA culture is blowing up with some guys making money off of it, the international dating thing is a very small niche. That's why I say you'd have to love the subject and not think you're gonna makes piles of money.

Nonetheless, I think there is a market for this, even if it is a small one. Perhaps someday the market will be larger.
Great points. I agree with pretty much everything.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This guy's book is a fabulous guide to Chinese women:

Sam Reeves

I would gladly market other guides of this quality to my readers, but note the emphasis on quality - this book is OUTSTANDING. There's another one for Japanese women, again the quality is stunning.

By the way, that website is mine, and it makes a bit of coin. But I'll warn you that it's brutally hard making money online, even in the dating niche. The latest Google update has skinned alive a whole load of people, and even my premier site got hit. I'm lucky I've got a huge datawarehouse full of stats - I know what makes money. But I don't make anything near enough to live on, and I've been a programmer for 15 years and had two years of mentoring on online business success.

Having said that there are obvious gaps in the market within Asian dating. I'm keeping a few choice ones to myself. But I will say that if you do some research you'll notice there aren't many Malaysian dating sites - there's no Malaysian Cupid for example. And to my knowledge there's not a single trustworthy marriage agency in China.

As to women success - well if I can get a result in Asia then anyone can. PUA may work well but the hottest Asian women are in China and the hottest Chinese women almost never speak any English.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.