Insider Exposes Secret Agenda to Dumb Down America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

its much easier to lord over a dumb mass than individuals capable of critical thinking and abstract thought.

it amazing NONE that since the creation of US Dept of Ed. our IQ scores and collective intelligence has plummeted.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
one of the most delicious pieces of irony is that the dumbing down of the school system and the use of the school system to indoctrinate is WELL KNOWN.

I figured out in my first few days at school that I was certainly not there to be educated as I was not being educated as my parents told me I would be.

Despite the school system being used to lie to us and to indoctrinate us when I say men are "stupid and ignorant" in the main they get all upset! LOL!! This DESPITE it being well known that they were dumbed down and told lies to keep them ignorant.

The message "men are stupid and ignorant" in the main is the message that will pierce the shield of ignorance as the spearhead claims to want to do but does not.

There has not been ONE article on the spearhead defining "what is a right, where does it come from".

One might well wonder why it is that the spearhead has NEVER run an article on what a right is and where does it come from despite HUNDREDS of articles being produced.

What could be more important than answering the questions what is a right and where does it come from in the MRA, MRM world. But you can't show me ANY articles on this in the MRA area. It would pay for men to ask "Why is that so?"

When I was a kid there was a guy on TV called Julius Sumner Miller. His show was called "Why is that so?" And this has been the catch phrase of my life. Always asking "Why is that so?"

We are not taught about laws for a very good reason.

There is a very good reason I did 3 years of HISTORY and was NEVER given a copy of the magna carta to read in school.

Men have been dumbed down and lied to in order to keep them ignorant. And when this is pointed out those same ignorant men call the wake up call "hatred"! LOL!!
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

re: Holding Pen

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

Why do people move to suburbia? To have kids! So no wonder it seemed boring and sterile. The whole place was a giant nursery, an artificial town created explicitly for the purpose of breeding children.

Where I grew up, it felt as if there was nowhere to go, and nothing to do. This was no accident. Suburbs are deliberately designed to exclude the outside world, because it contains things that could endanger children.
I never thought of it this way. This is true and one of the reasons young people seek so fiercely to escape the suburbs. It is also probably why there are so many ultimately conformist "trustafarians." They are the sheltered and coddled dwellers of suburbs who have no clue how to create authentic community, so they try a total and inevitably irrational counter-state.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

re:re: Holding Pen

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

From the article, Why Nerds Are Unpopular:
We have a phrase to describe what happens when rankings have to be created without any meaningful criteria. We say that the situation degenerates into a popularity contest. And that's exactly what happens in most American schools. Instead of depending on some real test, one's rank depends mostly on one's ability to increase one's rank. It's like the court of Louis XIV. There is no external opponent, so the kids become one another's opponents.
I spent my freshman year in a public high school, and then went to a Catholic school for the rest. My experiences were vastly different; I think because the Catholic school was an all-boys school and there was more camaraderie.

I was a pretty good athlete all my life and due to my being acknowledged as one of the best, I didn't have the experience of "nerds" or "freaks" at public school as the author of the above article calls them.

However, I was not a part of the "A" table at public school either, I was much lower down the hierarchy than that because I was also a pretty good student as well. And I didn't see sports as a ticket to the A table, rather I saw them as the thing I was uniquely good at and spent a lot of time either learning new sports or perfecting my skills in the ones I was most talented at.

There was definitely a conflict between me and some of my athletic friends, and the "A" crowd as well. Perhaps it was even more fierce because we directly threatened the "A" crowd's athletic dominance and their perception of themselves.

It will forever be ingrained in my memory the 5 years that my baseball team, consisting of B and C table athletes (guys who only played baseball in the town league, farmers, "new" kids, and other assorted also-rans who probably couldn't get a date until they were 20 years old) was the dominant team in our town league.

I don't think the A table ever got over that.

Of course, I was the focus of much of their ire, because I was definitely an A athlete and should have been one of them. So, whenever they could, the A table let me know how one day I would be unseated from my perch. If I made a bad play or an error or some mistake on my high school teams, the A group would let me know it for the next week.

This added a very unwelcome dimension of contempt to my game, and took me off my game a bit. Then, after I was weakened a bit and my position as one of the top 5 athletes in school was threatened, a subtle bullying ensued. One day, a kid from A table snuck up on me outside and threw a snowball filled with ice into my face at point blank range. Then, a few guys from the wrestling team started following me as I made my way to class, whispering insults and other stuff like that. Finally, I was directly threatened by an A table football player (even though I played football), and he kept it up for almost a whole year.

As spring approached, the varsity baseball coach sought me out and asked if I could play at that level and start on the team for at least a few games. It was almost unheard of that a frosh would start at varsity level. I was excited, but my morale was a bit weakened from the year-long bullying. My athletic ability had not seemed to buy me much peace in high school-which is all I wanted. It had actually gotten so bad, I thought, that the time had almost come to go nuclear on the biggest wrestler, and maybe that would offer a solution to this growing problem (I was a good student and did not want to be disciplined by the school, so didn't want to get caught fighting).

But at one of the first spring practices I blew out my knee. That sidelined me for the entire season and over the summer, I went to a physical therapist in order to strengthen it after surgery. There is no doubt in my mind, now that I think about it, that the A table had got to me, and they weakened me to the point where I didn't want to play with them and that contributed to my injury. I wasn't feeling good at all that spring about anything before the injury.

Thankfully, though, that summer my family moved, and that is when I enrolled in a new school in a different city.

Like some kind of miracle, my work with the physical therapist had strengthened my leg and had given me new, incredible endurance. I joined the football team at the new school and although no one knew me, I was offered almost any position I wanted. (I started at tight end, and I eventually played all the line positions as well as receiver once in a while. I even returned kicks for a few games.) After that, I became the captain of the team, received all kinds of awards, and actually went to college on a football scholarship.

I think if I would have stayed at the old public high school, my prospects would have not been that bright. I would have been forced merely to defend myself and wonder why I was being attacked. I am quite sure that the A table would have resented playing with me if I was forced to strike back at one of their own. They would have made my life hell.

Years later I found a book that incredibly parallels my experience, I highly recommend it:

Winning The City by Theodore Weesner

Moral of the story: Moving was the best thing to happen to me. And I wasn't a nerd.

That's why I like the Happier Abroad concept
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Ladislav,
You should take note of those videos, since you said that there was no conspiracy to dumb down America. The second video above is from:
Charlotte Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms.
That means she's an insider who had access to high places, and who had knowledge of the deliberate intentional dumbing down of America. This whistleblower in fact wrote a book about it too. You can download her free ebook from this site:

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com

So you see, that's EVIDENCE of a plot to dumb down America, from the highest levels, from an insider. You can't say there's no evidence and that it's only pure speculation now.

Momopi, it appears again that you didn't follow the links posted in this thread, for your post didn't take into account that a high level Washington insider testified to the existence of an intentional agenda to dumb down America.

Instead, you just threw in your own conjecture about it.

It would be more logical for you to look at the links and info posted first, then comment on the evidence presented. Why are you not open to information that's outside your box? Is it cause your programming is designed to only accept what is inside the box and filter out everything outside of it? Is such a filter good for a truth seeker?

I don't think it is a conspiracy, at least not anymore. That would imply a secret agenda, and it is no longer secret. Stupidity in public education is now policy. Despots want stupid voters.

Outwest
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutWest wrote: I don't think it is a conspiracy, at least not anymore. That would imply a secret agenda, and it is no longer secret. Stupidity in public education is now policy. Despots want stupid voters.

Outwest
A conspiracy need not include a secret agenda. The agenda for world guvment is not the least bit secret but there is a conspiracy to have that happen.

I even have a airline ticket stub with the currency to be used for penalties listed in Special Drawing Rights. SDRs are the new one world currency we are going to have....we have had SDRs since about 1970. It seems someone make a mistake in allowing those ticket stubs to be printed. But I have one....right in my house. And it can not be an "accident" that SDRs were listed as the currency for penalites on a ticket stub. It must have just been an accident that it was done too early.

The conspiracy is well advertised. They are relying on cognitive dissonance and stupidity for people not to notice it. Given the intelligence level of most people...thats a pretty good bet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something.

How can people be dumbed down, yet at the same time, there is an intelligence revolution in which we all have access to astronomical amounts of information through the internet?

Isn't that a paradox?

THE INTELLIGENCE REVOLUTION - Visions Of The Future - BBC

In the opening instalment, Kaku explains how artificial intelligence will revolutionise homes, workplaces and lifestyles, and how virtual worlds will become so realistic that they will rival the physical world. Robots with human-level intelligence may finally become a reality, and in the ultimate stage of mastery, we'll even be able to merge our minds with machine intelligence.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:I don't understand something.

How can people be dumbed down, yet at the same time, there is an intelligence revolution in which we all have access to astronomical amounts of information through the internet?

Isn't that a paradox?
Hi Winston,
information in a book or on a disk drive does you no good if you do not read it. Do you have any idea how few people read books or even information based articles on the web? They are being given "bread and circuses".

We now have access to astronomical amounts of information, a small fraction of which is NOT produced by the Illuminati. The overwhelming amount of information out there has been carefully crafted by the Illuminati so as to create the pervasive web of lies. It is very hard to see the truth among the lies.

Take something so simple as legislation and law. Most people, 99.9%, believe the lie that legislation is law and must be obeyed. This is even when NO ONE has EVER presented any evidence that this is so. Be-LIE-f is the order of the day. There is a difference between believing and knowing.

I KNOW that legislation does not apply to me. I do NOT believe it. I am removing be-lie-ve from my vocabulary....either I KNOW or I do not KNOW. Big difference.

As Mark Passio so eloquently pointed out. Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority. And the only place we find the truth is within.

In fact life is very simple and we do not need to know very much at all...and everything we need to know is made available to us by our consciousness.

The most important thing we need to know is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". If you take an action towards someone else that you would not like them to take towards you then you KNOW that it is wrong to take that action.

For example. Most men would NOT LIKE IT if they were in trouble and asked for help and no one helped them. LOTS of men in the MRA area are asking for "help" with their case. But if I ask those same men if they are willing to help the men in front of them in the queue the answer is no 99.7+% of the time.

Clearly, when men do not do "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" we end up with a dystopic world where there is moral relativism and criminal acts galore.

It is not that we do not know what it is we should do to make the world a far better place. It is that 99.99% of the population are so selfish they can not even make it past "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". And that is the state of humanity today.

If anyone tries to argue we are the most evolved animals in this planet? I laugh at them now. Even from our inability to live up to that one small phrase that is enough evidence for me to say we are pretty stupid and someone else must be farming us like cows.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

As it says in my tagline: 'I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance.' ~Reuben Blades
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Think Different wrote:As it says in my tagline: 'I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance.' ~Reuben Blades
TD-Winston.

I like the Roger Waters album "amused to death". It is in a similar vein.

People are dying from ignorance every day. People deny the truth every day.

Take the UK-INDIAN money for example. It has the promise to pay written on it. When I tell people it is NOT MONEY it is a promissory note and the promise is on the note? They deny it is a promissory note! LOL!! How can you deny that something is a promissory note when it has "I promise to pay" WRITTEN ON IT!?!?!?!?!

Yet 99.9% of men I have told that to deny that these are promissory notes.

If a man is willing to read "I promise to pay" and then deny that it is a promissory note....is there really any hope for that man?

This is how dumb men are now. And then they get "offended" when you call them dumb for something like denying a promissory note is a promissory note?!?! LOL!!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I just realized how unbelievably backwards the education system is; students are bombarded with information which they simply memorize and relay onto a sheet of paper at exam time, the better grades the student gets the "smarter" they are considered by society. In reality, this is a left-brained, robotic kind of intelligence. So those who strive in the education system are either essentially dumbed down robots, or sheep who believe personal success is determined by wealth. It's blatantly obvious when you come to a point of true seeing, but the vast majority of the population are totally immersed in their conditioning and therefore cannot think for themselves and come to this obvious conclusion.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

One of the best books I have ever read is "The Underground History of American Education" by John Taylor Gatto.

It explains why the dumbest females in the world, American females, are all "educated."
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Please. School in the West is a f***ing joke. I was deemed as a statistical 'anamoly' (above genius level), yet I was branded as a retard and shoved into numerous behaviour programmes and reform schools.

Why? Because I spoke my mind, asked questions, challenged the 'teachers', and didn't play into the "we are one" mentality. I worried about myself, and no one else. It's obvious I was a risk to the big folks' plans from the beginning.

No, I didn't take the meds. And I never will. I don't need to! Let this be a warning to all men here with kids, or who plan on having kids: Do NOT allow your child(ren) to attend a Western school. Not public, not private, not otherwise. If it's a school, and it's in the West, don't enrol them. If your child is different, they will try to convince you he or she is a risk, and needs to be pumped full of medications to zombify them.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I hate western schools. Rote(repetition) learning is a sham! Intelligence, aptitude and application beats rote learning. :)

The only way I could get out of schoolwork and dumbness though was to admit that I was "special". Like, dumb special, so I could go into tutoring classes. But I learned of the requirements for HS early and I made sure I didn't have to do more than 2 hours of homework a week for the last 2 years of HS, which is was kind of hard, but I managed a 2.5 GPA.

Since I had all my required classes done before 11th grade, only 2 mandatory classes were left, which meant I could choose 3 electives! Since the GPA system wasn't based on intelligence, but how much work you did to the teachers' standard, I managed to get a 3.7 in 11 and 12th grade GPA DOING ALMOST NOTHING! All homework I did was in the morning when I went to school, none at home, so when I got home I could do whatever the hell I wanted! Obviously, I wasn't dumb. :D

The internet has negative effects on the brain, because with all the information available, we don't have to look for it, be tested on it or even apply the knowledge, we just do a search on a search engine and BAM, we have the answer to everything. The old saying "you lose what you don't use!" applies here.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:I just realized how unbelievably backwards the education system is; students are bombarded with information which they simply memorize and relay onto a sheet of paper at exam time, the better grades the student gets the "smarter" they are considered by society. In reality, this is a left-brained, robotic kind of intelligence. So those who strive in the education system are either essentially dumbed down robots, or sheep who believe personal success is determined by wealth. It's blatantly obvious when you come to a point of true seeing, but the vast majority of the population are totally immersed in their conditioning and therefore cannot think for themselves and come to this obvious conclusion.
You only just got this? I figured out that school was not about education on my first day in kindergarten. The teacher went around the class and asked the kids who could read, who could write, who could count etc. When it was my turn I said I could read the newspaper, I could count as far as she wanted as I had learned to count properly. I could write properly and spell decent sized words etc. When it came to start some classes she said she was going to teach some letters. So, being very inquisitive and having been told I was going to school to learn, I put my hand up and asked if I could please be given something to learn. She told me no and told me to simply sit quietly.

I was very confused so when I went home I asked my parents about this. They told me to ask again the next day for something interesting to learn...remember I was FIVE and very inquisitive. I figured there must be LOTS to learn since I was going to be at school for 13 years, right?

Well the next day the teacher (I am sure I do not need to tell anyone here HER gender) told me that I could already do what she was assigned to teach for the year and so she really didn't have anything for me.....so I played around and was caned a lot.

Imagine. A bright 5 year old asking to be taught something and told to sit still and be quiet. This is not education. It is indoctrination...period.