The True Forced Loneliness Movement (TFL)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chismah
Freshman Poster

The True Forced Loneliness Movement (TFL)

Post by chismah »

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for venturing to a most interesting topic of discussion.

This discussion is about what's called "True Forced Loneliness."

Many of you are wondering what this phenomenom and crisis is at this time.

T.F.L. is where your opposite sex forces a person into loneliness by design. There's many ways that this topic can be discussed.

But I do believe that it's best suited that people check out these 3 quick sample videos about True Forced Loneliness and listen very carefully to what's being said. :roll:

Check out these videos for more information: 8)

TRUE FORCED LONELINESS #1 => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVF_VzT7n8k

TRUE FORCED LONELINESS #2 => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb1n1EPO59U

TRUE FORCED LONELINESS #3 => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuABNp2JqU

So what did you think about those 3 sample video clips everyone ???

I know to some of you that these video clips will not make much sense at first. To others is the possibility of understanding quickly. It depends on the experiences of different people. But those who do live this life. Can recognize it IMMEDIATELY!!! :shock:

I do thank Mr. Wu for making HappierAbroad.com because I do believe that with his experiences leading up to him living abroad to finding his destiny that he has now in someone special. :D

I can relate to Mr. Wu's experiences through what he's gone through in wanting to travel abroad to finding somebody. He's on the right track on this issue of living abroad. Because unlike other men in America in being forced to be alone by one's opposite sex. :arrow: FORCES a man in decision to no other alternatives than to try and seek elsewhere overseas to finding someone.

This is an area in which I can relate very well to Mr. Wu and I thank him for allowing me to come to this forum and discuss this issue with those of you here in this forum community about T.F.L.

Many thanks for those of you that are interested in this topic of discussion and I thank you for your time in learning about this issue.

I'm looking forward to doing my best to answer comment opinions on this subject. :wink:

- Dwayne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Dwayne,
Welcome again, and thanks for accepting my invitation to come into this forum.

I haven't seen those clips yet. But would it be hard to understand? Is it a complex theory? Can't you summarize it?

Why would loneliness be that complex? What solution does your video and website advocate?

If you have time, read my personal account of loneliness in my life from 1982 to 2001 in the thread entitled "The sad events in my life that led me abroad" in the board here entitled "Why Go Abroad", and let me know what you think.

What happened to Steve, the guy in the youtube video that mentioned my site? He seemed very articulate and bright, but he never mentioned going overseas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chismah
Freshman Poster

Post by chismah »

WWu777 wrote:Hi Dwayne,
Welcome again, and thanks for accepting my invitation to come into this forum.

I haven't seen those clips yet. But would it be hard to understand? Is it a complex theory? Can't you summarize it?

Why would loneliness be that complex? What solution does your video and website advocate?

If you have time, read my personal account of loneliness in my life from 1982 to 2001 in the thread entitled "The sad events in my life that led me abroad" in the board here entitled "Why Go Abroad", and let me know what you think.

What happened to Steve, the guy in the youtube video that mentioned my site? He seemed very articulate and bright, but he never mentioned going overseas.
I'm very excited to have been introduced to your forum community Mr. Wu. :D

Unfortunately for Mr. Hoca he is out of the T.F.L. movement and was against it's very foundations of what our movement was based upon.

But Mr. Wu! If you would like to learn further details more as to why Mr. Hoca was removed. Please private message me for more information that I will discuss with you about the sitaution in private.

As for understanding True Forced Loneliness or T.F.L. is not that hard to understand Mr. Wu. it's very simple and not very complex at all and is not a theory. But is proven and fact as many people have stepped forward with their own experiences and stories on this phenomenom and crisis that is going on in our society as we speak.

Most will understand what is being said in the videos immediately. Some others will take some time to notice. But if you listen to the video clips very, very carefully! I really don't think it will be hard to understand for you Mr. Wu. and other people that have been through countless rejection by their opposite sex.

Our website http://www.TrueForcedLoneliness.com is a FREE information website and one-of-a-kind. It is a very unique style of a website.

Although it does look to appear in sales copy design, as I am an internet marketer. The websites overall design is to attract the eye of a visitor to the website immediately with astonishing and fast loading graphics and detailed information.

The site will do it's best to bring attention and quick awareness to T.F.L. and what it's all about. Also it details the signs of True Forced Loneliness and what a person goes through. There's information in videos and direct information.

Also the website is also unique because there is NOTHING to pay for on this website. NOT ONE RED CENT...amazing isn't it Mr. Wu. ??? :P

All the information is FREE and open to the public to a instant report download and a free newsletter service and nothing more. It's a new way for a movement to start giving BACK to the public.

What we bring from this website are:

A) Information to the public eyes

B) Education to society about T.F.L.

C) Awareness to society about T.F.L.

Most people do think that this movement will open a great "TABOO" that is not really touched upon or mostly afraid to be talked about in our society. But at the same time. The majority of our worlds population doesn't even know that True Forced Loneliness could even exist. But it does and is right under the nose of everyone this whole time.

The only difference is that there wasn't a unique NAME to go with this phenomenom. But now it has a name and is being recognized and identified for what this phenomenom is now.

True Forced Loneliness is the name...

The name came from my best friends emotions and feelings of going through this lifestyle years back during his only marriage with the only 1 woman in his life...ever!!!

I will have to look closely at the information section you provided for me. This way I can study what you have been through and then I can come back later on and discuss with you more about T.F.L. and how it possibly played a role for you going abroad to seeking your special someone that you have finally found.

I congragulate you Mr. Wu. and I wish you all the success in family, friends, health and life. :D

Cheers to everyone,
Dwayne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An Interesting Topic Discussion Of (True Forced Loneline

Post by fschmidt »

Dwayne/chismah, I have seen some of your videos and I disagree with T.F.L. First of all, it isn't forced. Any American man can find a woman in a foreign country. Mr. Wu has done this. I did it 20 years ago by driving to Mexico 20 years ago, when there was no info available. I had no idea what to expect outside the USA, but I knew exactly what I could expect inside the USA, and that's loneliness. So I just got in my car and kept driving until I got out of the country. Things are so much easier now with the internet providing information about other countries and all the foreign dating services. There is no excuse for being lonely. You make it sound like there is no alternative and encourage men to feel sorry for themselves. Instead, you should be encouraging men to look for foreign women.

And as for being rejected by American women, you should be grateful for this. Many men who have the misfortune of being accepted by American women wind up marrying one. An American wife must be an incredible horror. Of course, it doesn't last too long. After abusing and cheating on her husband for a few years, an American wife will file for divorce and get half of what he owns plus a lot of what he will earn going forward. So be grateful that this hasn't happened to you.
Last edited by fschmidt on June 21st, 2008, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fschmidt,
I think there's a slight misunderstanding here. I think Dwayne and his site are talking about forced loneliness in American society, not in the world. He has acknowledged that one of the remedies is going abroad already.

I was "forced" to be lonely in America for 20 years, so I definitely felt that the loneliness was "forced". Certainly not a choice. If you read that story I wrote about it, you'll see that I tried everything I could, everyday.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

In the end, you weren't forced to be lonely because you left the country to solve the problem. So did I. I think the word "forced" means that one has no choice. If America ever becomes like the old USSR and prevents people from leaving, then yes, I would say loneliness is forced. But that isn't the case today.

Dwayne acknowledges the option of going abroad here, but he never mentions this on his site or in his videos. And this is the problem I have with the T.F.L. people. They should be encouraging men to find foreign women instead of just moping.
polya
Junior Poster

These videos are gut-wrenching...

Post by polya »

It made me sick to read some of the bitchy comments about "Bill" on youtube. I think what he says is pretty true. I read (maybe on here) that over 20% of Americans have NO friends out-side of their family.

Interestingly, on my last post I wrote 10 minutes ago I said that many US women just take & take from men until the well runs dry. I think this the main thing that Bill said causes True Forced Lonliness.

Anyway, something that I've realised is that good looking people get used up pretty badly too.
Last edited by polya on September 9th, 2013, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

fschmidt wrote:Dwayne/chismah, I have seen some of your videos and I disagree with T.F.L. First of all, it isn't forced. Any American man can find a woman in a foreign country. Mr. Wu has done this. I did it 20 years ago by driving to Mexico. 20 years ago, there was no info available. I had no idea what to expect outside the USA, but I knew exactly what I could expect inside the USA, and that's loneliness. So I just got in my car and kept driving until I got out of the country. Things are so much easier now with the internet providing information about other countries and all the foreign dating services. There is no excuse for being lonely. You make it sound like there is no alternative and encourage men to feel sorry for themselves. Instead, you should be encouraging men to look for foreign women.

And as for being rejected by American women, you should be grateful for this. Many men who have the misfortune of being accepted by American women wind up marrying one. An American wife must be an incredible horror. Of course, it doesn't last too long. After abusing and cheating on her husband for a few years, an American wife will file for divorce and get half of what he owns plus a lot of what he will earn going forward. So be grateful that this hasn't happened to you.
You say there is 'no excuse' for being lonely, but what do you tell the student who still have 4 to 8 more years to go in his education programme before he can even start to make enough to start a life abroad (not a holiday but actually moving)?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

adam917 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Dwayne/chismah, I have seen some of your videos and I disagree with T.F.L. First of all, it isn't forced. Any American man can find a woman in a foreign country. Mr. Wu has done this. I did it 20 years ago by driving to Mexico. 20 years ago, there was no info available. I had no idea what to expect outside the USA, but I knew exactly what I could expect inside the USA, and that's loneliness. So I just got in my car and kept driving until I got out of the country. Things are so much easier now with the internet providing information about other countries and all the foreign dating services. There is no excuse for being lonely. You make it sound like there is no alternative and encourage men to feel sorry for themselves. Instead, you should be encouraging men to look for foreign women.

You say there is 'no excuse' for being lonely, but what do you tell the student who still have 4 to 8 more years to go in his education programme before he can even start to make enough to start a life abroad (not a holiday but actually moving)?
Tell him to:

work part time and spend short vacations overseas, even as near as Mexico or Quebec. Make contacts in those countries.
learn foreign languages and chat with people online that are into those languages or speak them.
establish credit and start investing so that one could build up an emergency nest egg of some sorts.
read many books about different countries and study as much as possible about them.
find out if there are exchange programs whereby one can spend a semester overseas.

Where there is a will,there is a way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I went running yesterday and a really cute girl and an old woman who seemed to be a relative of hers come running in the opposite direction. I say "Goodmorning" as I pass them. The old woman replies politely, but the cute girl just looks right by me like I don't even exist. She was wearing headphones, but still she could have at least nodded. What ever happened to manners? Little cunt.
ladislav wrote: Tell him to:

work part time and spend short vacations overseas, even as near as Mexico or Quebec. Make contacts in those countries.
learn foreign languages and chat with people online that are into those languages or speak them.
establish credit and start investing so that one could build up an emergency nest egg of some sorts.
read many books about different countries and study as much as possible about them.
find out if there are exchange programs whereby one can spend a semester overseas.

Where there is a will,there is a way.
Right on, Ladislav! I plan on teaching English in Hungary in the future and I met some very friendly Hungarians online through Buddhist websites. So find something you're interested in and see if there are organizations that do it in the country where you want to move to. I'm amazed how friendly these Hungarians are to me who hardly know me. It's like night and day between them and the Czechs whom I practically had to beg to reply to my emails before I went there.

I wish I had gone overseas during college, but I kept changing my major, so I never felt like I could plan ahead very much. It's funny, at my college the businss school had a program where students could go to Europe for almost the same price of normal tuition, but they could hardly get any of these cowardly, xenophobic, American students to participate. They college made the whole experience idiot-proof: they arranged for their visas, their passports, nice apartments--sometimes hard stuff to do on your own--but none of these lackeys were interested! So keep your eyes open for study-abroad opportunities if you're still in college.

Oh yeah, and see if there are actually some students from the country you're interesting in already at your college. In most American colleges, the foreign students live very isolated lives and they might enjoy your company.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

adam917 wrote:You say there is 'no excuse' for being lonely, but what do you tell the student who still have 4 to 8 more years to go in his education programme before he can even start to make enough to start a life abroad (not a holiday but actually moving)?
I have yet to find a major college or university around me that doesn't have a study abroad program. Also, most major universities have a lot of foreign students that you can socialize with (*). It's not necessary to go overseas to find a foreign girl, except the selection is much, much larger overseas.

(*) Disclaimer: I live on the west coast (California) with lots of Asian students here on F1 VISA. Your location may vary.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Just an update. Dwayne of the True Forced Loneliness movement has broken away from that movement and put up a youtube video about it too. We've been corresponding by email and he says he would like to follow our "Happier Abroad" movement now. He was skeptical about it at first, but after reading a lot of my articles, he says he now sees the light and is working toward going overseas.

Hopefully, he will help me put up my own youtube videos to promote this site too.

And I hope he comes back to talk on the forum sometime as well.

For now, he has been searching for love on Asia dating sites and met some promising Filipinas, and noticed the refreshing difference about them already. He found some good free sites, and asked me to share them with you all. Here is what he said:

"1. Just go to Google.com and type in "100% Free Asian Dating". And you will get a list of FREE Asian Dating websites listings.

2. Here is where I would suggest guys on your website check out to find good asian women mostly from Phillippines or Thailand.

http://www.DateInAsia.com

I do believe men that visit your site will find that site very responsive. But the guys should take some effort to email the lady/ladies that interest them. Also there are some scammers and head game players that visit this website. I would suggest guys that visit your website are cuatious of ladies that automatically put their yahoo or msn messenger id's on their profiles for the whole online world to see.

Because such ladies probably have almost tons of friends and guys they are chatting it up with online. But these women are very approachable. Plus, a guy can totally be himself while here to message ladies and not feel pressured of rejection. =)"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is more advice for you guys from Dwayne:

"Yes, Winston Wu. go right ahead and post the advice below into your forums.

But I do advise guys in that forum to be VERY WARNED about scammers online. They do have abit of a problem with a scam populace in the Phillippines of ladies trying to get guy's money.

That website also even has a disclaimer for ANYBODY to NOT GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE they have NEVER MET in person. EVER!!!!

Because speaking of which....I forgot to answer your question in my recent email. That the one of the two ladies I was talking to that I met off of that website. DID infact turn out to be a scammer. But I beat the scammer at his/her own game before they can play it with me.

Guys, NEVER EVER fall in love to quickly with ladies on the internet. You have to take some time to KNOW a person and even personally go and MEET that individual in order to know that person, before giving your money to that female.

Because every scam lady you will come across has a scheme to get your money. I have alot of experience in talking with fakes and scammers and I know all of their little tricks to get your money. So NEVER EVER give your money to a person overseas online you have not met in person. And if a possible scammer says...for example "Well I guess you cannot make me happy if you cannot help me with money to get me a birthday present...blah, blah, blah" then tell that scammer to go and take a hike. Because what would make that scammer happy is YOUR MONEY and NOT YOU and tell that scammer to go and try the next person to play games on.

Be very breif in your personal ads and let the ladies know that you are NOT into playing games, schemes or drama. You are seeking the ( REAL DEAL ) and serious only may respond to your personal ad.

Also try messaging some ladies you are interested in and fully take the time to read each interesting ladies personal ad in full details to know abit about that individual.

For those of you who have ( Webcams ) prepare to pop them on if a Filippino or any Asian girl ask you. Ask her if she has a webcam also and ask to see her. And be abit skeptical about an Asian females personal ad that displays their email address automatically in their personal ads. Because almost anybody will add that lady to their yahoo/msn messenger list to chat with.

Also if a girl seems very slow in her response in chat modes. It is a possibility that such females are chatting with more than just you. Could be friends. Could be possible VICTIMS of a possible scam. So do not be afraid to ask questions to the person you are communicating with.

And if it's toooooo good to be true. It probably is and this comes from a person with massive online dating experience in talking and chatting with ladies from America and internationally. =)

Good luck to all and HAPPY HUNTING in the online dating scene ^_^

Best of luck,
Dwayne"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a TFL interview that someone put up on YouTube.

Part 1 of 11:

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Dude, stop playing the victim. It is MEN who should force WOMEN to be lonely, not vice versa. We American men HAVE OPTIONS! We are only lonely if we want to be. Otherwise, you can easily go out of America and find a good foreign woman.

On the other hand, over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband. So, many American men ARE indeed forcing American women to be lonely. And that is what they deserve. Let these evil disgusting subhuman American women grow old alone with their 10 cats. DO NOT EVER MARRY AN AMERICAN WOMAN!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

So let's get it straight. Women can't force men to be single or lonely. We men have options! American women do not. So, go marry a foreign woman and leave these American women to rot in the dust!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book