Women have an amazing ability to ignore men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Yes, American women have this (though I wouldn't call it "amazing") talent of ignoring men. I say, who cares? Frankly, women in this country hate men with a passion, and no amount of complaining about women being misandric is going to change that. Don't get me wrong, it definately helps to vent every now and then, but don't expect to ever change women's minds in this country about their hate toward all men. It's sickening, but you don't have to suffer. Simply ignore women altogether. If you find one that's really good looking and isn't completely turned off by the fact that you were born with a penis, then just give her some breif talk, give her YOUR number (putting the ball in her court), and just let it go. Women are not worth the stress. In the words of Howard Stark, father of Marvel Comics' Iron Man, "The moment you think you know what's goin' on in a woman's head, it's the moment your goose is well and truly cooked... I just focus on my work", or something along those lines. Simply the best quote I have ever heard in a movie in years (the movie was Captain America: The First Avenger).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mESU8hBZz8Q

"If a male fan did that to some female artist there would be hell to pay, like it was the worst thing ever, and the dude would probably get his ass whooped and sued! But here, not only does this star fuckin lil tramp get away with it, but people take shots at Game for not fuckin with her....what a mickey mouse, f***ed up world.
"
like this one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08yqKC-3eQ if beckam did that to a woman he would be charged with sexual assault.

In bars in Australia women were always coping a feel when carrying beers back to a table...and that was in the 80s....western women are just liars and hypocrites and the only thing to do is to keep denouncing them as such. Men who jump in to defend them are just as bad as the women, if not worse.

Just goes to show there is clearly a double standard. Women can grab a man, or hit a man, because they know they can get away with it, and also because they know nobody will take the compliant of the assaulted man seriously.
In Australia women are above the law.

There have been numerous cases where women have literally walked free after murder or having sex with underage children.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Yes, American women have this (though I wouldn't call it "amazing") talent of ignoring men. I say, who cares? Frankly, women in this country hate men with a passion, and no amount of complaining about women being misandric is going to change that. Don't get me wrong, it definately helps to vent every now and then, but don't expect to ever change women's minds in this country about their hate toward all men. It's sickening, but you don't have to suffer. Simply ignore women altogether. If you find one that's really good looking and isn't completely turned off by the fact that you were born with a penis, then just give her some breif talk, give her YOUR number (putting the ball in her court), and just let it go. Women are not worth the stress. In the words of Howard Stark, father of Marvel Comics' Iron Man, "The moment you think you know what's goin' on in a woman's head, it's the moment your goose is well and truly cooked... I just focus on my work", or something along those lines. Simply the best quote I have ever heard in a movie in years (the movie was Captain America: The First Avenger).
Great idea. I no longer bother playing their silly games. In Australia women have this silly rule where you're not supposed to contact them until the third day after the date. If you contact them any earlier, you're too desperate, and if any later then you're not interested enough. Do they have this stupid rule in the US?

From now on I ALWAYS leave the ball in their court, because it shows if they are really interested or not. If its in person then only give them YOUR phone number, don't even ask for theirs. If its online, then don't initiate chat with them as soon as they come online (eg on facebook), wait and see if they actually do it first. If they don't do it after a few times, then don't waste your time with them.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I have lost count at the number of times I have been talking to Anglo women, only to be deleted and blocked mid conversation with no explanation given. There are some women I had been talking to for a week every day - we were getting along great, had lots in common etc. Then all of a sudden BAM, she deletes/blocks me mid conversation. What the hell?

I can only think of two explanations for this. Either she has another guy, or perhaps you said something she didn't agree with, no matter how small or stupid. For example, perhaps you said something like "my favourite colour is blue" and hers was green. That's pretty much all it takes now, because women have so many options available to them.

The greatest skill women have is to ignore men, and they do this incredibly well.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
It is the same for our wives when we are married. My wife used to go out of her way to try and hurt me emotionally because it made her feel better. She was always going on about how "you are not the boss of me"...yet, in divorce she was so insane she even said "it is your fault I never went back to work, you should have made me go back." Of course, there is no explanation as to how one MAKES a western woman do anything.

Funnily enough she claims she was so devastated by divorce that she spent 18 months in counselling while I, on the other hand, was ecstatic at the idea of being divorced where ALL THE BLAME could be squarely set on HER shoulders and no one could make a valid claim that I had ANY responsibility for our divorce. I kept my part of the bargain to the bitter end. It was her who was lying and stealing and very likely cheating as well.

Women in their 40s who divorce are delusional. I actually thought my ex we having a mental breakdown the shit she used to come out with. The prospect of being tied to her for 20 or 30 more years was a daunting one indeed. But I would have done it given my word. And I did love her something fierce. To throw away a good husband at the age of 46 is as stupid as a woman can get. There is a REASON it is called "middle aged".

Yes...western women are now ruthless towards men just to get their kicks. Women in germany do not do similar...or at least have not done so to me.

Case in point..about 4 years ago a polish woman hit on me and I thought she looked ok so I suggested we progress....she then decides to reject me. So I say fine..not a problem for me. The next time she sees me she hits on me again. I thank her for her time and remind her that "no means no" and I am no longer interested in her. She thought I was kidding and kept at it. So I said to her "You said no to me. That is no longer acceptable to me. No means no and goodbye for me now. So please go away and please do not ever bother me again."

You would have thought that I hit her with an AXE. Apparently she went running around telling ALL her friends what a "bastard" I was for sticking to "no means no and goodbye". Then a funny thing happened. I think her friends figured out that if I was willing to turn her down even though she was throwing herself at me then there must be something to me...All that I noticed was that I started getting hit on more frequently. I think this was the cause of it. It all came as a surprise to me
Despite being an honest man, this is why I lie to women now with no remorse, or no conscience. There is just no telling what a woman will do (i.e, key your car, smash out your windows) mainly because women can do what they want without fear of suffering any consequences.

So in your case, something like that, I would have just told the girl I found another girl and that's really the only way to get out of the radar of a woman who wants you. And even on that note, it's not that they respect you but they fear the woman you date because women are territorial over their men.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

OzGuy wrote:I have lost count at the number of times I have been talking to Anglo women, only to be deleted and blocked mid conversation with no explanation given. There are some women I had been talking to for a week every day - we were getting along great, had lots in common etc. Then all of a sudden BAM, she deletes/blocks me mid conversation. What the hell?

I can only think of two explanations for this. Either she has another guy, or perhaps you said something she didn't agree with, no matter how small or stupid. For example, perhaps you said something like "my favourite colour is blue" and hers was green. That's pretty much all it takes now, because women have so many options available to them.
]

My last GF, towards the end of our relationship (lasted for 1 year), I found out she had an online dating profile (e harmony) that said she was SINGLE even though she was still with me getting thoroughly f****.

Basically, women have a roster of men waiting in the wings so as soon as their main man slips up, they can fall back on another.

For example, about 4mo ago I met a chick and right off the bat she told me she was married, but she would also volunteer and tell me all her problems. Looking back, I was being set up....

Well about 2-3 months go by and she casually tells me she's getting divorced, and that she wants to go out with me (i.e, dinner, see a few bands).

Well, I don't decline, but I don't jump on her either, but apparently I took too long because when I saw her again (A few weeks go by) she casually tells me she now has a new boyfriend ( I did not even ask, she volunteered the info) and now she ignores me, and even once angrily told me that she's tired of telling me her problems when I was never the person to inquire about her life in the first place!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Basically, women have a roster of men waiting in the wings so as soon as their main man slips up, they can fall back on another.
I have heard it said that a lot of women won't break up with their boyfriends till they have another guy lined up. It's like the old saying, "don't quit a job until you have another one lined up." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

jamesbond wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Basically, women have a roster of men waiting in the wings so as soon as their main man slips up, they can fall back on another.
I have heard it said that a lot of women won't break up with their boyfriends till they have another guy lined up. It's like the old saying, "don't quit a job until you have another one lined up." :lol:

It's the truth! ^^
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
So true! In Anglo countries single women are actually quite rare. If a woman breaks up with a man, then she most likely already has another one lined up. If she doesn't, then its only a matter of days, if not HOURS, before she gets approached by other men.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

So I decided to do some further research on other forums as to why women ignore men on dating sites so much. There were actually a few men asking the same question on the POF forums.

Most of the women said they don't even read messages - they only read the profiles because they don't have time. They quickly scan for key words in their "filter" system, and if any words hit their "filter" then its an instant BLOCK AND DELETE. This is basically just the online version of real life. In real life women quickly scan a room for men. If one of them isn't wearing the right shoes, or is the wrong height etc, then they put him on their "ignore" list in their head.

As a result of this, I actually think less is more with online dating. You're probably better off only writing one or two sentences, because the more you write the more chance there is of a key word triggering off their "filter".
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:The greatest skill women have is to ignore men, and they do this incredibly well.
This is because in anglo-countries women are getting hit on left and right by guys, so they need to develop a filter to ignore men that they are not interested in.

Since they have so many men approaching them, they are only interested in guys who are tall, rich and good looking. If you don't fit those categories, they will ignore you. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."