Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Okay, obviously no one thought the joke was funny. DELETE THIS THREAD
Last edited by boycottamericanwomen on May 6th, 2012, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're joking right? Why do you have such sick humor? I thought you had a cause to fight for?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Re: Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Post by dreamingawake09 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:See you guys in hell.
Lol too bad I don't believe in it. You'll probably end up meeting Ayn Rand with her inverted vagina while ya down there. Get to banging that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought you were happy in India? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then go to another country.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Post by OutWest »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Okay guys, I've figured out that my life is absolutely worthless, and this will be my last post here, before I go and throw myself off the bridge.

I've decided to finally reveal my real identity before I do this though. My real name is Frank Jamese, and here is my picture:

Anyway, it's been a long fun trip, but my time is up. I am going to go throw myself off the bridge now. See you guys in hell.
SPLAT! yippee! One less dumb-ass!

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on May 4th, 2012, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:I thought you were happy in India? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then go to another country.
Winston, since you're the owner/moderator of this website, please submit this guy's private email & online data to someone at Suicide Prevention Center (http://www.sprc.org). This also protects you, legally, from criminal negligence.

Then, if this turns out to be a joke, please ban this posterer, permanently. Every threat of suicide needs to be taken seriously. Otherwise, it's a case of histrionic personality disorder and that's not someone you want on this board.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamingawake09 »

I find it interesting how this guy goes and berates the users on this forum, calls us pussies, and then goes jokes about being a p***y himself and offing himself. Only on the internet.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

S_Parc wrote:
Winston wrote:I thought you were happy in India? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then go to another country.
Winston, since you're the owner/moderator of this website, please submit this guy's private email & online data to someone at Suicide Prevention Center (http://www.sprc.org). This also protects you, legally, from criminal negligence.

Then, if this turns out to be a joke, please ban this posterer, permanently. Every threat of suicide needs to be taken seriously. Otherwise, it's a case of histrionic personality disorder and that's not someone you want on this board.
I agree. It's undoubtedly a lame joke but just in case...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

The ghost of BoycottAmericanWomen pops in for a few seconds and whispers:

You faggots are so pathetic. So some guy writes a joking post, and you think you should call the police over it?

GOd, no wonder America is a police state. You motherfuckers are such pathetic maggots, you can't even handle your own shit. If I get a bad message over the internet, call the police. If someone says something I don't like, call the police. Call the police over any damn stupid thing.

Nevermind that the police have had major cuts this year in America, and can't even bother to respond to REAL CRIMES like theft, DV, etc anymore.

Most police departments around America have taken severe cuts the past two years. Interesting, how at a time when crime is rising rapidly, the police forces are being cut drastically.

You p***y f***s will get what you deserve soon. Soon America will become a nightmare of crime, and you faggots won't have the police to defend you anymore.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Now, will you maggots let my ghost rest in peace?

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

If you guys weren't such f***ing pussies, the proper attitude to have would be:

Oh, some guy jumped off a bridge. Who gives a f**k! One less shithead in this world.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Oh look, now you faggots have gone and done upset my ghost and he won't shut up:

YOU WESTERN MEN ARE A BUNCH OF WEAK, PATHETIC FAGGOTS, and you deserve everything you get from the women. The women are SHITTING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LITTLE FAGGOTS and you faggots deserve every bit of it.

Stop being such faggots, start respecting yourselves, and then the women will start respecting you again.

Read the book online
Download the book
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

I don't know your name, but the pain and anger you must feel inside must be consuming you. It can end, but you need help. And not just from me. PM me if you want to talk.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It's time to ban this guy, Winston. If Boycott really was living in India--he wouldn't be filled with this amount of rage and anger and be lashing out people the way he is. And, I've tried his Indian matchmaking services recently--and it's a complete fraud! I received several emails from him regarding several Indian women I was interested in his site--and none of them were legit! I received no responses and had to pay quite a bit of money in the process through PayPal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The ghost of BoycottAmericanWomen pops in for a few seconds and whispers:

You faggots are so pathetic. So some guy writes a joking post, and you think you should call the police over it?

GOd, no wonder America is a police state. You motherfuckers are such pathetic maggots, you can't even handle your own shit. If I get a bad message over the internet, call the police. If someone says something I don't like, call the police. Call the police over any damn stupid thing.

Nevermind that the police have had major cuts this year in America, and can't even bother to respond to REAL CRIMES like theft, DV, etc anymore.

Most police departments around America have taken severe cuts the past two years. Interesting, how at a time when crime is rising rapidly, the police forces are being cut drastically.

You p***y f***s will get what you deserve soon. Soon America will become a nightmare of crime, and you faggots won't have the police to defend you anymore.
He never suggested calling the police. Didn't you read? He suggested contacting the suicide prevention center to report your suicide thread. I already did and showed them this thread along with your email.

http://www.sprc.org/content/contact-us

Why are you playing this sick joke on us? That's not funny and you ought to be banned again for threatening something serious here. Killing yourself is not something to joke around about. If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be here.

Please don't do that again.
Last edited by Winston on May 4th, 2012, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.