Have2Fly is living a dream in Ukraine

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Have2Fly is living a dream in Ukraine

Post by have2fly »

Yes! It did happen! I finally moved back to Ukraine. Although I live in a smaller city, I get decent pay cuz I work for Pepsi here. I am absolutely living a dream! Girls are limitless! Girls are gorgeous! Prices are cheap! I feel awesome, I can say whatever I want to any girls. My fear of being sued for sexual harassment is GONE. I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN! I feel wanted, needed and appreciated. I blended in easily since I speak Russian. If I want to be American - I just start speaking English, depending on the girl - most of them do get impressed and flirt like no tomorrow. Girls are the majority in any local club or bar, they dress absolutely stunning everyday!

Everything I was writing here on this forum is true! I just confirmed it by moving here. All of my memories came back, I started to be open, funny and sociable without being scared to look "creepy". Word "creepy" does not exist here! Guys can be rude and bossy, but it is considered normal - "because GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RUDE, they are MEN AFTER ALL". I can hug almost any girl after I just met her. Girls treat me with SO much respect, it's shocking! I had many 1-night stands, I currently date 5 girls and I just wish I had more spare time to juggle them around. I get about 20 messages per day on a local free Russian dating website... Am I sleeping? It just can't be true! After so many lonely years in the U.S... Girls tell me I look great all the time, that I look better than most guys around. I barely ever heard any compliments from American women!
Food is out of this world! Everything is fresh, tasty, cooked from scratch.
Walking...Everything can be reached by walking. I lost a lot of weight here already. Local Coke, Pepsi and Sprite are sweetened with sugar, not HFCS, so they taste wonderful, but I stopped drinking soda all together since I have so many options here. They have lots of fresh made fruit cocktails in any bar or cafe with alcohol or not, with milk or not etc.
Climate... Tender, amazingly soft and nice. No high humidity. It feels like summer here.

There are bad things of course. Roads... OMG, forget about good roads, but I don't care, I have a company car here. No one follows lanes, rules. Cops will be asking you for a bribe etc.
Police: in general stay away from them, they don't really bother you. If they ask for a bribe - depending on the situation, if you did do something stupid - better pay. If you did not do anything - tell them you are calling American embassy right now, they should leave you alone.
Dust is everywhere, green lawns exist only in downtown areas or some rich people have lawns near their villas.

In general, I love it. Such a huge change. I remember Ladislav writing about being bored with so many women. It is true, now I feel like just sitting at home playing a video game. Women are not an issue any more. Quality women are everywhere. If you wish to pay for intimate services - price is very cheap. I don't feel like it, since any decent cafe or night club is filled with all kinds of girls.

Guys, please don't get jealous. Get your ass abroad, at least for a few months. Sell your Dodge RAM tomorrow, don't buy season football tickets, don't buy that house or don't waste money on clothes and other stupid shit. Just get a ticket and fly here for a few weeks or better stay a few months. A thousand dollars will go a long way here if you live in a smaller city like me. People make $200-$500 per month here. Those making more are considered very well off. ESL teacher job will get you going for a start.

MANY girls are NOT gold-diggers! I AM SHOCKED to hear that girls just say - "let's go hang out in the park, kiss and hold hands - why spend money at expensive clubs or restaurants? Let's go to a movie and then go to your place and have sex all night." Or many girls will say: "I will come to your place, cook for you and stay overnight." Many of them will help you clean your place too. I mean... wow! Absolutely wow!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Have2Fly is living a dream in Ukraine

Post by Iawesome60 »

have2fly wrote:Yes! It did happen! I finally moved back to Ukraine. Although I live in a smaller city, I get decent pay cuz I work for Pepsi here. I am absolutely living a dream! Girls are limitless! Girls are gorgeous! Prices are cheap! I feel awesome, I can say whatever I want to any girls. My fear of being sued for sexual harassment is GONE. I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN! I feel wanted, needed and appreciated. I blended in easily since I speak Russian. If I want to be American - I just start speaking English, depending on the girl - most of them do get impressed and flirt like no tomorrow. Girls are the majority in any local club or bar, they dress absolutely stunning everyday!

Everything I was writing here on this forum is true! I just confirmed it by moving here. All of my memories came back, I started to be open, funny and sociable without being scared to look "creepy". Word "creepy" does not exist here! Guys can be rude and bossy, but it is considered normal - "because GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RUDE, they are MEN AFTER ALL". I can hug almost any girl after I just met her. Girls treat me with SO much respect, it's shocking! I had many 1-night stands, I currently date 5 girls and I just wish I had more spare time to juggle them around. I get about 20 messages per day on a local free Russian dating website... Am I sleeping? It just can't be true! After so many lonely years in the U.S... Girls tell me I look great all the time, that I look better than most guys around. I barely ever heard any compliments from American women!
Food is out of this world! Everything is fresh, tasty, cooked from scratch.
Walking...Everything can be reached by walking. I lost a lot of weight here already. Local Coke, Pepsi and Sprite are sweetened with sugar, not HFCS, so they taste wonderful, but I stopped drinking soda all together since I have so many options here. They have lots of fresh made fruit cocktails in any bar or cafe with alcohol or not, with milk or not etc.
Climate... Tender, amazingly soft and nice. No high humidity. It feels like summer here.

There are bad things of course. Roads... OMG, forget about good roads, but I don't care, I have a company car here. No one follows lanes, rules. Cops will be asking you for a bribe etc.
Police: in general stay away from them, they don't really bother you. If they ask for a bribe - depending on the situation, if you did do something stupid - better pay. If you did not do anything - tell them you are calling American embassy right now, they should leave you alone.
Dust is everywhere, green lawns exist only in downtown areas or some rich people have lawns near their villas.

In general, I love it. Such a huge change. I remember Ladislav writing about being bored with so many women. It is true, now I feel like just sitting at home playing a video game. Women are not an issue any more. Quality women are everywhere. If you wish to pay for intimate services - price is very cheap. I don't feel like it, since any decent cafe or night club is filled with all kinds of girls.

Guys, please don't get jealous. Get your ass abroad, at least for a few months. Sell your Dodge RAM tomorrow, don't buy season football tickets, don't buy that house or don't waste money on clothes and other stupid shit. Just get a ticket and fly here for a few weeks or better stay a few months. A thousand dollars will go a long way here if you live in a smaller city like me. People make $200-$500 per month here. Those making more are considered very well off. ESL teacher job will get you going for a start.

MANY girls are NOT gold-diggers! I AM SHOCKED to hear that girls just say - "let's go hang out in the park, kiss and hold hands - why spend money at expensive clubs or restaurants? Let's go to a movie and then go to your place and have sex all night." Or many girls will say: "I will come to your place, cook for you and stay overnight." Many of them will help you clean your place too. I mean... wow! Absolutely wow!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Moving from the USA to another country will change your life. I cannot wait to live in another country. Reading your story gave me the conclusion that our lives will change. Thanks for the update.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@have2fly

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Congratulations, dude! If I could, I would go overseas myself. You said you're in the Ukraine, right? Are you a black man? How are black men received in The Ukraine?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: @have2fly

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

My fav#1 tells me the women are VERY desperate in the Ukraine. Pretty much ANY man looks like a good deal. I would not mind living over there for a while just to see what it is like.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, what a post!

Can you confirm that all the women are 5' 7"+ and absolutely gorgeous? i.e. like they are on the LoveMe site that Winston links to a lot?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Great to hear again from you, have2fly. Your posts have always been an inspiration, especially this one. It's good to know that your recollections of life there before are still current reality.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What city are you in? And why is it that so many expat guys complain about how b-tchy and stuck up the girls are and how they cannot have a normal GF there?

Sometimes I feel like doing the same except that winters there are cold ( not as cold as in Russia but about New York cold) and also , I am 52 years old. Don't know if I can be scoring there that well. So, I am in Cebu now still flirting with college age girls.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whoa! No way! When are you going to post pictures of your life there, or of the girls?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Dude I always wondered where you went. You weren't posting for so long.

Ah man. I am so jealous now. Congrats on making the leap back there.

So you dumped your middle class job and your nice Lexus to live the dream life.

I am truly very happy for you brother. Enjoy.

I am almost there myself. We should meet someday.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

Wow, man! Congratulations! I'll keep this in mind. You said you live in a smaller town? Do you think they would be better than a big city or a rural area? I wonder if certain parts of Ukraine are better than others.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Inspiring post.

Tell us more, which city, how long you planing to live there?

I ll join you soon
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Congratulations :) I'm moving to Lithuania in early 2013 to join my fiancee. It's always good to hear the positive results about leaving the matrix and the feminazis. As Have2fly said gentlemen it's time to make your stand and travel abroad. None of you will regret it at all.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

high five :)
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Congratulations!!! The great escape is made, the still confined inmates cheer for the one that got away... Truthful it takes a lot of courage to make that move. How would a 38 year old non Russian speaker do in your area with phrase books, Ipad assistance and around 1,600$ a month retirement income?
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Congratulations! Another great example to look up to.