Do you think men like us go against a womans dignity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Do you think men like us go against a womans dignity?

Post by travelingjohn69 »

http://travelingjohn69.blogspot.com/201 ... r-her.html

My new blog questions the roll of a woman's dignity in the sex industry. We as men are always blamed for trumping a woman's dignity, even if we simply find a woman to be attractive. If we want a woman to cook, clean and cater to us we are considered chauvinist. I don't think I'm superior to women in anyway. I just feel that being the one that bears children on top of usually being physically weaker, does not put a woman on equal grounds as a man. So please tell me what you think of this blog. I hope you find it thought provoking.
Jack Rover
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

I guess my question was missed by some people, lol.
Jack Rover
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Dignity usually comes in the form of respect given by society. Modern society fails to respect prostitution simply because modern society is absolutely horrible in virtually every respect. The other day, my kids asked me what "liberalism" means, and I explained that liberalism is the belief that bad is good and good is bad. I think that sums it up. In sane cultures, prostitutes got the respect they deserve and high class prostitutes were among the most respected members of society. Examples include the Hetaera in Ancient Athens, Geishas in Japan, and Courtesans of the Renaissance. A good book on the history of prostitution is Love For Sale: A World History of Prostitution.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

dignity is for woman not the current generation of sub-human vagina slime.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:Dignity usually comes in the form of respect given by society. Modern society fails to respect prostitution simply because modern society is absolutely horrible in virtually every respect. The other day, my kids asked me what "liberalism" means, and I explained that liberalism is the belief that bad is good and good is bad. I think that sums it up. In sane cultures, prostitutes got the respect they deserve and high class prostitutes were among the most respected members of society. Examples include the Hetaera in Ancient Athens, Geishas in Japan, and Courtesans of the Renaissance. A good book on the history of prostitution is Love For Sale: A World History of Prostitution.
That book is on my to get list. The thing is, I see no issue with a woman being upfront about what she wants. A prostitute knows what shew wants and goes for it. To many regular women and simple minded men, point the finger.
Jack Rover