foreign women & older male virgins

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

You guys aren't the gnostics, you should be fine if you f**k at least once. :)

If sex ia really that important to you though, I'd suggest just find a local girl to get it on with.

Sex ain't all it's cracked up to be, but DAMN man! I lost my virginity around the TP's age. It was terrible, but I didn't regret it. It freed me. :D When I realized what sex was all about and actually experienced it to boot, it made me complete as a man IMO. I then abstained from sex until I found someone I love, because now I don't have to deal with the anguish of wanting to hace sex AND finding a wife. Don't hurt yourselves so bad guys, IMO it's not worth it to me, it's too much pain to bear. Yeah I'm not too experienced in sex, but that can easily be remedied, now that I know what I like and stuff. I actually found a filipina that's not a virgin, and I think it's great. We know what we want from each other, it looks like we'll get along just ifne. :)

As far as I'm concerned, if you masturbate you might as well have sex. Otherwise, stay celibate.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
The important thing is that you find a nice girl you can trust enough and feel enough rapport towards, who you feel won't judge you negatively in that way. IF someone wants to leave you because of that, then they're not really worth it anyway. It's natural to feel some degree of awkwardness for things like this and most people who are human will understand this. There are people people who are apparently very 'experienced' but who's 'experience' consists of mostly drunken one-night stands.

As long as you don't have an overly romanticised view of relationships, or read into the slightest signs of friendliness as romantic prospects you should be fine. You don't strike me as the sort of person who would do anyway.

If someone can't handle the fact that you're inexperienced and isn't willing to put up with a bit of awkwardness (which will be much attenuated if it's someone you can trust who you feel won't be judgemental towards it), then what do you think they'll be like as relationship material?

If someone tries to bring it up right from the start, and start questioning it in a judgemental way, sizing you up based on that, then I would take that as a warning sign. You'll find that to most nice girls it won't matter that much. The good news is the physical side is relatively easy to learn so it won't take much practice before you feel confident.