How have women made your life hell in the workplace?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I worked in a government office, and the women there were more or less allowed to get away with murder. Two were caught shopping while using government cars, and they were never punished. In fact, they got promotions!

Then there was the one chick who gave everyone in the office no end of grief. I remember thinking that she was like a hamster running on an exercise wheel because she was so hyperactive and pushy. One day I had to go to her desk to ask her a question. She was on the phone, so she didn't notice me looking at the bottle of pills on her desk. What can I say, it was a big blue bottle, and the pills inside looked the size of horsepills.

On the label of the pill bottle, I saw the word 'risperidone' printed. Then I remembered that risperidone is used to treat schizophrenia - and manic states that have proven resistant to more conventional treatments. Of course, I saw this as more proof that most women are basically batshit insane, LOL.

Eventually, this troublemaker was moved to another government department known for taking on 'problem children' that nobody else could handle.

I moved on to a different government employer recently and found the women there aren't treated with kid gloves, for a change.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

The Silent Plague

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

I am really glad that someone is addressing this issue. I believe that the difference between men and women at work is one of the major social problems of our times. As some posters have said, they have actually lost or quit jobs thanks to the atmosphere or malicious machinations of female "colleagues." This is serious because we are talking about making a living here.

I have found that one of the reasons I have sought to become an independent businessman is because I simply cannot tolerate working with women. In some cases, working with them can be like a living hell. I can give all kinds of examples, but basically it comes down to power: If they have power over you they do not seem to consider you competent or properly comported unless they have put their imprint on you and you no longer can work independently. The goal of most male bosses on the contrary seems to be to help someone become as competent as possible with as little supervision as possible.

I was working for years under a male boss who had thought I was doing a great job (it wasn't a very hard job by the way). Once he left and a female manager took over, all of a sudden I was being micro-managed and my competence called into question. She even repeatedly cut me off in meetings when I was giving well-rehearsed reports. It seemed so irrational that I started to believe there was a conspiracy afoot to make me quit.

I stuck it out for awhile and eventually she was fired for some kind of scam. (She was sleeping with the top salesman and they bribed some clients with a lavish golf trip by over-extending their expense accounts.)

The best book on this is Steve Moxon's The Woman Racket. He actually has a chapter on "Sex at Work."

In a section on how men and women relate at work he writes:
The female preference for their own sex and the in-group/out-group* differences between men and women means that employers entrusting recruitment to women are more likely to get not the best man for the job but more likely a mediocre woman. It also means potential problems of female performance in the job, irrespective of ability. The upshot for men is serious sex discrimination against them..Performance in the job by female workers will tend to be problematic because of the relative failure to identify with the 'in-group' of fellow workers, and to focus instead on personal connectedness rather than the task at hand. This will reduce efficiency in the workplace directly, but there is also a further impact in that those members of the work group that the top clique of female workers do not feel personally related to, will feel rejected. As a result, they will either become de-motivated, or work for themselves and competitively against the group.
I think that he has touched on a societal wide problem and one that is increasingly becoming true everywhere not just in the workplace: In a feminized society the "top female clique" begins to control everything. Thus, those of us the clique is not personally connected to must either find ways to make them like us (PUA and "game") or become competitors on a socio-political level. We are forced to devise schemes to overthrow them through things like extreme anarchism/libertarianism or masculine statist schemes like fascism, or we reject their society altogether (Happier Abroad).

* The in-group/out-group phenonemon as explained by Moxon is a result of how women organize themselves within their same-sex groups. Women organize themselves as a network and this functions as a permanently salient collective. Men organize amongst each other into dominance hierarchies. The female collective, the network, is the in-group and derived from the practice of females deciding suitable males for mating. Thus, for females, there is a natural out-group; low-status males. Moxon says that the male dominance hierarchy has no in-group/out-group as very few females are ever truly "out" or rejected by male groups and not an evolutionary constant.

Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Grunt wrote:American skank and learn are two diametrically opposed terms.

The only "learning" they do is ex post facto. Or, "gee I guess I should have treated men better, now I am 50 years old, single, menopausal, with 25 cats".

Of course, I have no problem with this arrangement. Like Napoleon said, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

If I have any daughters, they will be able to see first hand what happens with you take men for granted.
HAHA! WELCOME BACK, GRUNT! LONG TIME NO SEE, BUDDY!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Yes.

I worked at an office job in criminal justice and the women made my life a living hell.

I had NEVER experienced such a terrible atmosphere EVER.

They would get together and conspire against you. They would order you around, talk about you to the other women, turn others against you.

They would assault you verbally for no reason.

I decided to leave because had I stayed another 2 weeks, I would have hung myself.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Fortunately I haven't had any experiences working around women. (Thank goodness!) I've worked at many different types of jobs back in the days (warehouse, factory, electronics testing).

Sounds like you guys have had terrible experiences working with women in the Anglo-sphere. I teach students so I'm not working side by side with anyone.

Is there anyone working in a foreign country with foreign women. Is there a difference?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

adann wrote:Fortunately I haven't had any experiences working around women. (Thank goodness!) I've worked at many different types of jobs back in the days (warehouse, factory, electronics testing).

Sounds like you guys have had terrible experiences working with women in the Anglo-sphere. I teach students so I'm not working side by side with anyone.

Is there anyone working in a foreign country with foreign women. Is there a difference?
Wow lucky you, you'll have to tell me how you do it :roll:
Tadow
Freshman Poster

Re: The Silent Plague

Post by Tadow »

Jason of Dystopia wrote:I was working for years under a male boss who had thought I was doing a great job (it wasn't a very hard job by the way). Once he left and a female manager took over, all of a sudden I was being micro-managed and my competence called into question.
I had a female supervisor, but a male boss. She was on my sack from day 1 micromanaging me. I knew she was trouble when people told me no one lasts long in her department. The male boss was even-handed the way he ran things, but he was replaced with a woman and the whole place went down the drain. The new boss didn't know anyone well enough to peep game so she stayed quiet. All of the female supervisors started running wild and pulling all sorts of stunts.

There were 2 male supervisors, but they were outnumbered 3:1 (and they had all men in their departments). I quit about 2 weeks after the boss left. My supervisor f***ed my schedule and then reassigned me because she had been dying to. I was the only guy in my department and they wanted me out (all the others quit or transferred). She couldn't justify it while the boss was still around. I was the best worker, but the least agreeable (with their bullshit). And they never let me work with the young women (20's) because we got along fine. It was the older women wrecking everything (40+).
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

I was the only guy in my department and they wanted me out (all the others quit or transferred). She couldn't justify it while the boss was still around. I was the best worker, but the least agreeable (with their bullshit).
Whenever I realize I am in a female dominant work environment, I lose all hope that the job is going to be fun and that I will be able to develop myself professionally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I finally got an incompetent self-entitled lazy woman out of our office a few months ago. She came into a high level role with zero knowledge of what she was doing, not sure how that happened (she looked like a saucy Shanghainese hooker by the way). Then proceeded to take credit for other people's work and make horrible decisions.

I let her know I didn't think she knew what she was doing and then proceeded to inform everyone else that she didn't know what she was doing, and reminded her in front of everyone in meetings that she didn't know what she was doing. People know I'm a good guy and wouldn't say these things unless it was the case.

After sucking up about 9 months of paychecks she finally got frustrated, probably realized it was a dead end, and quit one day without notice. I would like to think I played some small role in keeping scum out of our office. But she will just go leech off someone else...
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

usually when people target others in the work place it's due to inferiority issues & that they have lots of turmoil & insecurity inside, and frankly it just comes out like vomit on everyone else ...

I've had girls & guys treat me badly & unfairly in the past. Ignore them & you win, react badly to them & they will take control because they learn how to push your buttons quickly.

misery loves company.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Disagree entirely with "ignore them" strategy.

That's what has caused the problem. People are too afraid to take action so these losers know they can get away with anything. I practiced the ignore strategy for years, but when good people do nothing, the losers take over. I've seen these crazy chicks walk all over male directors many levels above them in the corporate world. As soon as they learn the guy won't fire them they run wild...causing trouble for everyone.

Now I occasionally kick ass just to make sure the losers remember to watch themselves.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Try working in Asia.

Sure, women are still women, but the bullshit is 10X less.

There is also no HR to mess with you.

You have to be banging someone in the office during lunch on the conference table, and even then you might have no repercussions if you are up the ladder.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Just thought of another story...long and perhaps dull but it is my small contribution to raise awareness.

I'll call her "Ms Harvard". We hired her in at $300K + perks leading a team of ours in Asia. She at once began to not do her job.

The first meeting I had with "Ms Harvard" I was excited to talk to her. It was an uncomfortable meeting to say the least. Not sure why some people think it's okay to be a complete bitch to total strangers. Made a mental note of that.

Anyhow the years go by and this person is on some sort of mission to never do any work. At one point we really put the pressure on her and after days of her whining she did about 5 seconds of work, and then vanished on vacation, came back, continued to do nothing. Really frustrating since she ran an entire team and we actually needed them to do their job in order for the business not to fail and all become unemployed.

She also developed a reputation as one of the most bizarrely rude individuals, walking out of meetings with the global head and slamming doors "this meeting lasted 1 minute over and I need to catch my plane!". Yeah never mind we are dealing with billions of dollars on the line here, we paid for your stupid flight, how about sit down and shut up until the job is done? No guy acts all fussy like that.

She also caused massive disruption to the Asia team by going on some personal mission to feminize the female employees...who began filing reports of sexual discrimination with the US HR office. Little Ms Harvard had no doubt taught them how to milk the US system even from thousands of miles away. Never mind doing your job, go ahead and spend all your time "freeing Asia from male oppression" or whatever. Hmm, how about doing your job, when does that part start I wonder?

Anyhow, typical situation where nobody does anything. And people keep making excuses for her. Why does that happen? If it's a guy he's gone tomorrow! Yet "Ms Harvard" gets away with murder and nothing happens. As a fun experiment I started to openly question why we employed her. "Is there some reason why she thinks its okay to not do her job?" I asked in one meeting. People just stop and stare and can't believe someone just said that. But then something clicks, oh it's out in the open now, yeah good question, why isn't she doing her job?!? And all of a sudden she is on the defensive.

Many months later after taking a few minutes of each day to hammer on her without mercy for kicks, the global head finally fired her. I'm sure she was shocked; thinking she could not be taken down from such a high and mighty position, also sure she knew I played some small part by pointing a big bright light at her incompetence! Ahh I love it. I was like "f**k yeah!" on that day, its the little things in life! :) Still she was paid almost $1M USD of investor's money over 3 yrs and never did anything except cause problems for others. There ought to be prison time.

Not sure what my point is other than men need to grow their nuts back and reclaim their proper place. The funny thing is she tried to add me on linkedin...yeah not gonna happen lady, good luck with the job search.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

ph_visitor wrote:Try working in Asia.

Sure, women are still women, but the bullshit is 10X less.

There is also no HR to mess with you.
Agree. Things are much less dysfunctional here, although see my post above on what happens if you have a US home office. Sigh, we had to fire all the people in the Asia office who had become trouble makers. A big bloody mess to mop up, caused by one American woman.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Why do Anglo (or even just US) men put up with female acting like this in the office? Because men are left with two choices, and they know it:

1) fight back/defend the team/etc. and you and the whole department get slapped with discrimination law suits, risk getting fired over "harassment of a minority", investigation by EEOC, etc. I've openly asked my bosses why they don't fire government women who just screw up the whole office and destroy the team, and he told me that it's too much work to actually pull it off, and that it would take years of detailed tracking of her activity and the men are too busy working to do that.

Or, 2) you ignore it and bite your tongue, and hope the bitch either gets moved out (called "f**k up and move up" in the USGov) or that you yourself can get a job in a new location, where you don't have to put up with her shit. You just hope to not end up with another woman on your team at the next job.

I spent most of my professional career working as a contractor to the US Gov and the government is FULL of narcissistic, overweight, bull-dyke lesbian, entitlement princesses who think they rule the world. Inevitably, those women "f**k up and move up" their way into the GS-13+ positions and then lord it over the men. Working in IT, most of the staff tend to be men, but the bosses tended to be idiot women who had no clue about IT. I've seen it again and again. These women are continuously off at IT training at taxpayer expense, never minding the office and then returning just to stir things up but they never actually learn anything at the training or know how to manage or apply the training to the job.

In short, so long as the US laws are preferential towards women, and continue discriminating against men, we can do very little. Either you fight back and risk jail or lawsuits, or you shut up and move on. That's what we're left with.