An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Post by IllinoisWoman »

Hello everyone. I am a white American woman in her mid-20s from the state of Illinois. Since every debate has two sides to it, I thought it would be appropriate for me to add my viewpoint to the discussion, seeing as I am one of those evil American women you all are afraid of.

I agree that many women in our country, especially the women my age, are rude, self-centered, materialistic, and don't know how to dress properly. I also agree that people in our country, both men and women, have become unacceptably obese.

However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.

As proof that feminism is not the problem, I have been to Europe, where feminism is actually stronger than American-style feminism, and yet the women there are not the rude self-centered bitches that they tend to be in the United States. Please don't try to take away my right to vote just because you can't get sex here.

As for me? I am a good Christian girl who likes wearing skirts and dresses and the color pink and would never think about yelling at a man unless he truly deserved it. I am against alimony; I believe that if a woman doesn't want to be with a man anymore she doesn't deserve his money either. I understand that meeting women is hard for men in the United States, but meeting people in general is hard in this country. I was shocked when I lived in Europe for a year and found just how easy it is to meet people there as compared to the United States.

And no, I am not fat. I am 5'5 and weigh 115 pounds.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

I fully agree - but if you really are an American woman, how did you find this site?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

theyoungagegroup wrote:I fully agree - but if you really are an American woman, how did you find this site?
Because one of my older coworkers (he's 46) is married to a Korean woman. He told me that once he set foot in South Korea (he was in the Air Force at the time), he made a vow that he would never again date any American women. I told him it was very narrow-minded of him but he told me to search the internet and I would find lots of sites regarding disgruntled American men looking for foreign women. He was right.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

IllinoisWoman wrote:Hello everyone. I am a white American woman in her mid-20s from the state of Illinois. Since every debate has two sides to it, I thought it would be appropriate for me to add my viewpoint to the discussion, seeing as I am one of those evil American women you all are afraid of.

I agree that many women in our country, especially the women my age, are rude, self-centered, materialistic, and don't know how to dress properly. I also agree that people in our country, both men and women, have become unacceptably obese.

However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.

As proof that feminism is not the problem, I have been to Europe, where feminism is actually stronger than American-style feminism, and yet the women there are not the rude self-centered bitches that they tend to be in the United States. Please don't try to take away my right to vote just because you can't get sex here.

As for me? I am a good Christian girl who likes wearing skirts and dresses and the color pink and would never think about yelling at a man unless he truly deserved it. I am against alimony; I believe that if a woman doesn't want to be with a man anymore she doesn't deserve his money either. I understand that meeting women is hard for men in the United States, but meeting people in general is hard in this country. I was shocked when I lived in Europe for a year and found just how easy it is to meet people there as compared to the United States.

Well you do not specify what country in Europe you are referring to and to the point of feminism being stronger in Europe, that is completely false. Feminism is strongest where is originated, The United States. no one is trying to take away your voting rights either so i'm confused by that, and about your weight, the whole point of a SIF(Secret Internet Fatty) is secretism so what you say is highly irreleavant although i suspect you are fat because you are sitting on your ass trying to stir up a fight on a men's forum. Get real goals instead of trying to set others straight, that might make men overlook your weight and pay attention to you.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

IllinoisWoman wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:I fully agree - but if you really are an American woman, how did you find this site?
Because one of my older coworkers (he's 46) is married to a Korean woman. He told me that once he set foot in South Korea (he was in the Air Force at the time), he made a vow that he would never again date any American women. I told him it was very narrow-minded of him but he told me to search the internet and I would find lots of sites regarding disgruntled American men looking for foreign women. He was right.
Oh, okay. A note of caution, though - some guys here may not be nearly as accommodating towards your stance on feminism as I am (although it looks like this point of mine was just preempted).

It really is the US, along with (most of?) the rest of the Anglosphere, that is screwed up. In fact, I can't understand the stance of anyone who actually chooses to live in this dump - as opposed to Western Europe in particular. Now that the economy has also gone down the toilet, even Winston's argument that the US is good for business is no longer valid - so there are no longer any advantages whatsoever to remaining in the US - or, again, (most of?) the rest of the Anglosphere.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Part of the problem is that thanks to feminism, women now have too much power, and they can vote for politicians who:

a) Will ensure that women receive preferential treatment in the workplace, such as receiving promotions despite not meriting them, just because they are women and arbitrary quotas have to be met.

b) Will ensure that the so-called 'family courts' operate in an unfair, highly prejudicial, anti-male fashion, and enslave men with child support
payments, alimony and loss of assets, even in cases where the marriage breakdown was totally the woman's fault. As a result, many women
are now marrying men with the express intention of divorcing them so they can cash in. They know that the courts will hand down
favourable and unjust divorce awards to women.

c) Will ensure that women receive far more support from social welfare programs than men do, and get preferential treatment in institutions of higher learning.

d) Will ensure that radical feminism, which seeks to destroy and emasculate men, continues to receive taxpayer support.

e) Will ensure that anti-male laws are vigourously enforced to the point where men are now afraid to ask a woman for a date or even to talk to one, for fear of being charged with
sexual harassment.

f) Will ensure that women are made to fear men and see them as crypto-rapists, probable pedophiles, creeps, and losers, because this is the kind of society that man-hating feminists want.

g) Will ensure that it's OK for women to engage in hate speech against men, but make it a criminal offence for men to do the same against women.

Feminism might have been OK when it simply sought to resolve legitimate injustices. But now it is a primary dispenser of injustice, and seeks to make women superior to men. That's not what I call
equality or justice. I've long believed that feminism in its current form operates on the premise that two wrongs makes a right. That is, it's based on the idea that you can take rights and privileges from
one group, give them to another group and somehow justice and equality will result.

Feminism also depends on the lie that men and women are the same - that is, not different from one another. The problem with that argument is that never in the history of humankind, have men and women ever been equal. Men and women have differing gifts, strengths, and weaknesses. But in an effort to seize power and money, a lot of very sick women (i.e. radical feminists) have successfully managed to suppress that reality.

Most Western countries, particularly the US and Canada, have become quite hostile to men. An anti-male culture has been allowed to flourish in those parts of the world. Is it any wonder then why so many men are voting with their feet and going to places where they are still genuinely wanted, needed, respected, and will be treated decently by women?
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Unfortunately Illinois woman you really have it wrong with your "either/or" mindset! Typical of the reactionary mindset most woman have these days.

Expedition Sailor put it best. IF you feel up to the challenge, try refuting any of his points!

The way I see, women, perhaps yourself included, want all the rights men have without taking on the responsibilities we carry.

Western women wish to retain the privileges of old, when aforementioned privileges were necessary, while telling yourself "I don't need them!" Unless of course, you do!

Western women wish to be treated different than men when it suits them, and the same as men when it doesn't.

You really can't have it both ways no matter WHAT society and the media tell you.

Either embrace "equality" fully, with all the responsibilities we MEN labor under, OR embrace your gender "privileges!"

The day women are forced, as we are, to sign up for selective service THEN perhaps I'll look at you as a equal. Until then?

NOPE!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

The sex is HERE...it used to be THERE...

Post by OutWest »

IllinoisWoman wrote:Hello everyone. I am a white American woman in her mid-20s from the state of Illinois. Since every debate has two sides to it, I thought it would be appropriate for me to add my viewpoint to the discussion, seeing as I am one of those evil American women you all are afraid of.

You are too funny and kind of typical in some ways, and in other ways you might be an exception to the rule.
You assume too much. ..."take away blah blah...because you can't get sex here." LOL You are too funny!
For some of us, "HERE" is not in the USA! Actually, I am married to nymphomaniac tart who cannot get enough, just not in the USA
anymore. When I lived only in the USA, I probably would have gone after a girl like you...and I did plenty. It is not that difficult even now. But I was corrupted. I spent years overseas doing evil things to mostly really bad men, sometimes so people like you could never have to worry about them. You really don't want to be equal with that.

But with all that I return to the USA and quickly become bored, and compared to others, yes, the girls were not that good either.
With the exception of a couple of Russian girlfriends I acquired in my line of work, I developed a real taste for girls in the jungle latitudes. The exceptions were a Russian Israeli army girl ( and what a WOW she was!) and a Russian girl who worked at a Latin American Russian embassy.

You might not be a bad girl- I think you are naive but perhaps just starting to see a world view. Spending your time trying to defend feminism is really wasting your time. Maybe you look good in your skirt. For all your equal rights (minus equal responsibilities), you will use those plus how you look in your skirt to get what you want.

Outwest
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

IllinoisWoman I've never been to the US but I've lived in the UK & I like britsih men, there's still gentlemen there & chivalry at it's best ... anyway my point is, the world is your oyster, just as they can find foreign girls maybe you can find a foreign guy too that's suite your needs.

For example if you are orthodox, as you mentioned that you are Christian, a Greek guy is ideal I find them very romantic as well. Indian men are good providers & will stick with you through thick & thin, Turkish men too but they are hot blooded & aggressive, ... Iranian men are very attractive, needy & you will always have their attention ... the list goes on & on ... so just suck it up & move on ;) ... a world awaits 8)
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Part of the problem is that thanks to feminism, women now have too much power, and they can vote for politicians who:

a) Will ensure that women receive preferential treatment in the workplace, such as receiving promotions despite not meriting them, just because they are women and arbitrary quotas have to be met.

b) Will ensure that the so-called 'family courts' operate in an unfair, highly prejudicial, anti-male fashion, and enslave men with child support
payments, alimony and loss of assets, even in cases where the marriage breakdown was totally the woman's fault. As a result, many women
are now marrying men with the express intention of divorcing them so they can cash in. They know that the courts will hand down

c) Will ensure that women receive far more support from social welfare programs than men do, and get preferential treatment in institutions of higher learning.

d) Will ensure that radical feminism, which seeks to destroy and emasculate men, continues to receive taxpayer support.

e) Will ensure that anti-male laws are vigourously enforced to the point where men are now afraid to ask a woman for a date or even to talk to one, for fear of being charged with
sexual harassment.

f) Will ensure that women are made to fear men and see them as crypto-rapists, probable pedophiles, creeps, and losers, because this is the kind of society that man-hating feminists want.

g) Will ensure that it's OK for women to engage in hate speech against men, but make it a criminal offence for men to do the same against women.

Feminism might have been OK when it simply sought to resolve legitimate injustices. But now it is a primary dispenser of injustice, and seeks to make women superior to men. That's not what I call
equality or justice. I've long believed that feminism in its current form operates on the premise that two wrongs makes a right. That is, it's based on the idea that you can take rights and privileges from
one group, give them to another group and somehow justice and equality will result.

Feminism also depends on the lie that men and women are the same - that is, not different from one another. The problem with that argument is that never in the history of humankind, have men and women ever been equal. Men and women have differing gifts, strengths, and weaknesses. But in an effort to seize power and money, a lot of very sick women (i.e. radical feminists) have successfully managed to suppress that reality.

Most Western countries, particularly the US and Canada, have become quite hostile to men. An anti-male culture has been allowed to flourish in those parts of the world. Is it any wonder then why so many men are voting with their feet and going to places where they are still genuinely wanted, needed, respected, and will be treated decently by women?
Succinct and straight to the point, A+ for you! :D If only the average Anglo-Western male could understand this and run with it...then maybe things could start changing for the better in a generation or two.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Part of the problem is that thanks to feminism, women now have too much power, and they can vote for politicians who:

sexual harassment.

Amen to that. This is the reason I voted with my feet and marrying a foreigner. This should be a wake up call to women in america that we are not gonna put up with your pickyness, your materialism and your impossible standards. We will vote with our feet and go abroad. No more feminazi crap.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Friendly word of advice- you might want to leave here peacefully. Due to what you're saying, you may very well be run off of here. As for us being afraid, only thing we're afraid of is getting our lives ruined because of some B.S. American woman. Otherwise we are not afraid of American women (much less you). We can sense that you're just spouting off another NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) line, especially with yourself. If you were different, as you are implying (if not directly stating), then why do you feel the need to put it on public display? It's because it's the same reason gorillas beat their chest whenever they encounter a potential predator or challenge to their turf: It's a bluff, designed to fool the intruder. If you are really different, then let your posts speak for yourself. Don't you come swaggering in here, thinking that all you have to say is "I'm Christian" and we all are just going to fall at your feet. It's not going to happen. Not once in your post have you addressed the fact that men have had their lives ruined because of feminism. I think you're a little upset because you found men that refuse to worship the ground you walk on. There's no need to be. All you need to do is to leave here, go make a profile on Plenty of Fish, show a little clevage, and you'll have tons of guys willing to crawl over broken glass in the middle of a desert in summer just to have a chance to sniff your panties.

And by the way, you are a hypocrite. You can not seriously call yourself a Christian and support feminism. Most (if not all) of what feminism teaches is in direct conflict with Christian doctrine. For example (see below):

Christian doctrine- "A woman should be submissive to her man"

Feminism- "Women are equal to men"

Do you think when God created Adam and Eve, he intended for them to be Equal? I also have a question for you: why do you think the Serpent went for Eve instead of trying to go after Adam? The serpent went for the weak link.

It's ideologically impossible for you to honestly adhere to both of these doctrines. It's either one or the other.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Friendly word of advice- you might want to leave here peacefully. Due to what you're saying, you may very well be run off of here. As for us being afraid, only thing we're afraid of is getting our lives ruined because of some B.S. American woman. Otherwise we are not afraid of American women (much less you). We can sense that you're just spouting off another NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) line, especially with yourself. If you were different, as you are implying (if not directly stating), then why do you feel the need to put it on public display? It's because it's the same reason gorillas beat their chest whenever they encounter a potential predator or challenge to their turf: It's a bluff, designed to fool the intruder. If you are really different, then let your posts speak for yourself. Don't you come swaggering in here, thinking that all you have to say is "I'm Christian" and we all are just going to fall at your feet. It's not going to happen. Not once in your post have you addressed the fact that men have had their lives ruined because of feminism. I think you're a little upset because you found men that refuse to worship the ground you walk on. There's no need to be. All you need to do is to leave here, go make a profile on Plenty of Fish, show a little clevage, and you'll have tons of guys willing to crawl over broken glass in the middle of a desert in summer just to have a chance to sniff your panties.

And by the way, you are a hypocrite. You can not seriously call yourself a Christian and support feminism. Most (if not all) of what feminism teaches is in direct conflict with Christian doctrine. For example (see below):

Christian doctrine- "A woman should be submissive to her man"

Feminism- "Women are equal to men"

Do you think when God created Adam and Eve, he intended for them to be Equal? I also have a question for you: why do you think the Serpent went for Eve instead of trying to go after Adam? The serpent went for the weak link.

It's ideologically impossible for you to honestly adhere to both of these doctrines. It's either one or the other.

Amen brotha!!!!!!! She's just the typical AW that got slapped in the face with a rotten fish cause her friend voted with his feet and never going back to the feminazi crap and impossible standards AW have. She should take this site and her friend's marriage to a foreigner as a sign that if AW don't wise up they will lose and lose badly. I wish it was in our lifetime where AW lose and we get to see them become the mail order brides so the world can ridicule them the same way they ridicule foreign women.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

IllinoisWoman wrote:Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men.
Sweetie. This is why I do not talk to western women. They are stupid and ignorant. Feminism is a key element of the Illuminati plan to kill off 95% of the worlds population and get the population down to 500 million people. That you are so stupid to think that it is about equal rights demonstrates your stupidity and your ignorance.

As far as being "afraid of women". We are not afraid of women. We are afraid of MEN WITH GUNS who come into our houses, assault us, arrest us, lock us up and all based on the LIE of a woman. I have been one such victim.

We are afraid of MEN WITH GUNS AND CAGES stealing our children, stealing our houses, destroying our companies, destroying our ability to earn our incomes. I have been one such victim as well.

We denounce women like you as LIARS AND HYPOCRITES because when a man is criminally victimised by a woman, as I was in divorce, 99.9% of western women CONDONE the crimes the woman committed.

IllinoisWoman. You women have made a "deal with the devil" in condoning women committing crimes via the criminals in the guvment. And you will pay a very heavy price for having done so.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »