A man's dating peak is in his 30's

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

A man's dating peak is in his 30's

Post by OzGuy »

I strongly believe that men have their "dating peak" in their 30's. On the other hand for women it is during their 20's.

Why is this? Because by the time most men reach their 30's, they have established a career, have money, and possibly even a house. This is extremely desirable to women.

Women have their dating peak in their 20's because this is when they look the most youthful and are most fertile. Most men prefer to date women in their 20's for this reason.

From personal experience, I have found that it is MUCH easier to get a date with a woman in her 30's. By the time they reach this age they have far fewer men showing an interest in them so there is less competition. The odds only increase if you're in your late 30's and she's in her early 30's.

From most difficult to easiest:

Man in his 20's <--> Woman in her 20's = near impossible
Man in his 30's <--> Woman in her 20's = much easier, but still face competition
Man in his late 30's <--> Woman in her early 30's = very easy

So for the men on here in their 20's, rest assured that life will only get better as you get into your 30's.

Can any men in their 30's here back this up? Have you found it easier to date women once you reached your 30's?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yes, the 30s were certainly my heyday.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I actually read an article that surveyd men from around the world, that men in their 30's and 40's have the best dating life. Women have it best in their teens and twenties.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Yep...I would think you were right...but I never dated in my life before 44.....my only two serious gfs were friends before dating so I did not "date" either of them....at 44 I was totally inept.....talk about useless smuck! LOL!!! I was pathetic. I needed lessons!!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

jamesbond wrote:I actually read an article that surveyd men from around the world, that men in their 30's and 40's have the best dating life. Women have it best in their teens and twenties.
You are exactly correct.

Women have their looks as an advantage in their teens and twenties.

That's why women act nicer in their 30s and 40s because they've been used up by the jerks.

Men on the other hand have their best years in their 30s and 40s because this is a time when men start accumulating assets and money.

Tom Leykis explains this perfectly.

Tom Leykis says that it gets better for men as they age.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yea man! Life definitely gets better as you get older. I also had kind of a shitty life when I was 18.

So, you younger men, just wait, and these evil cunts will be left in the dust.

What happens to all these 30 year old ugly fat women? They are DUMPED and kicked to the curb, and the 30 year old men go for the YOUNGER WOMEN. Men in their 30s have money and so they can choose any woman they want. Women in their 30s don't have this option.

So in the end, we men do have the last laugh.

PS. In Russia, a girl knows that if she isn't married by age 22, there is very little chance of ever getting married or finding a good husband. Russia is a POST-FEMINIST society. So, all western countries are headed in that same direction. Feminism in the end destroys itself.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I wish my brother could understand this kinda stuff just by common sense and conventional wisdom alone. Basically he is in his late 20s, Ivy League grad, established career, car, etc. But his problem is that he chose a fat, American, black woman in her mid-30s with a family history of mental sicknesses as his current fiancee. He simply does not understand his options of younger, healthier, fertile, relationship-worthy women who were born for guys like him. Hopefully he will wake up from his soon-to-be hell hole, because his current fiancee looks like an infertile, leeching crone who no man would pursue - let alone should any man in his 20s be engaged to!!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote: What happens to all these 30 year old ugly fat women? They are DUMPED and kicked to the curb, and the 30 year old men go for the YOUNGER WOMEN. Men in their 30s have money and so they can choose any woman they want. Women in their 30s don't have this option.
Serves them right for being so damn picky while in their 20's! During this time they probably rejected HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of good men!

Now they are all alone with NO-ONE to reject! They get to see how hard it is for the average male in his 20's.

Personally I can't wait until I reach my 30's in a few years. At least us men have something to look forward to. With women its all downhill.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Serves them right for being so damn picky while in their 20's! During this time they probably rejected HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of good men!

Now they are all alone with NO-ONE to reject! They get to see how hard it is for the average male in his 20's.

Personally I can't wait until I reach my 30's in a few years. At least us men have something to look forward to. With women its all downhill.
Yes, once women get into their 30's, they start to lose their looks.

Here are two photos of an actress (I don't remember her name). The first picture is of her in her 20's. The second photo is her in her 50's. Tom Leykis is right, women do age like milk! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:Serves them right for being so damn picky while in their 20's! During this time they probably rejected HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of good men!

Yes, once women get into their 30's, they start to lose their looks.

Here are two photos of an actress (I don't remember her name). The first picture is of her in her 20's. The second photo is her in her 50's. Tom Leykis is right, women do age like milk! :shock:

Shirley Knight.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: A man's dating peak is in his 30's

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Is it the same all over the world? Or can a man in his 20s have no problems dating 20-something women overseas?

A known fact is that American women are age sensitive, but foreign women aren't. What I'm noticing is that there are loads of gorgeous women in Mexico in their 20s AND their 30s. Their American counterparts lose their looks at 30 because of how many guys they slept around with.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I feel like dating has gotten easier and harder in my 30s. Easier in a sense that I have more resources at my fingertips (better job, income, travel options, etc), I'm better looking and have somewhat better social skills, a more mature outlook and more defined masculinity. Harder in that I feel immense social pressure to "settle down", some of my friends are still single but some have gotten married, I feel unwelcomed at younger 20s/singles social events and it's generally that much harder to make friends or meet women through organic means. I can go to online dating, which presents it's own set of challenges, including the fact that women immediately see my age, and some 20somethings won't date a 30something man, plus in my experience most of the attractive young 20somethings on american dating sites are just attention whoring and are not going to serious meet you for a date/want to date you.

Frankly, if I could re-do my 20s, I would have found a way to get out of the United States altogether and get to a warmer culture, with women more to my taste and a dating playing field more to my favor. I'm testing the waters communicating with some women in Latin America online now, screw it, I should have been doing this 10 years ago.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I did become much more attractive to women when I was in my 30's. The bad news is, I also got much pickier, so my love life didn't improve much.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

My life has gotten a lot better in my thirties. I am 31 now and for the last 2 or 3 years things have been excellent. better than ever before.. I'm so happy to be over the 20's bs. Im a lot more stable as a person and happier and have my life finally flourishing. Don't fret if your having a hard time in your 20's.. it could very well get a lot better in your thirties if you make the right moves... Have a bit of a longterm focus.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The most important thing about one's 30s is to have the right supplements and a regular exercise program.

I'm right now in my mid-to-late 30s, and still, everyone thinks that I'm 29-32. The same goes for my GF, because unlike 95% of AWs, she follows my program.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.