How to cure or prevent cancer- drink cow urine!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

How to cure or prevent cancer- drink cow urine!

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Modern science has found that cow urine and cow dung have antiseptic properties. This goes against conventional logic, that stool and urine are unclean and impure, but with the cow, it is the opposite. In India, if a person gets a cut on their hand or foot, they will put cow dung, and it will keep it from getting infected.

If you want to stop yourself from getting cancer, drink cow urine twice a month. You can order cow urine online, just google around for it.

Best to drink it on an empty stomach, and don't eat for like 3 or 4 hours after drinking it. You'll want to drink just 2 tablespoons of it mixed with water. Taste is kind of bad, tastes like harsh liquor.

Anyway, if you drink cow urine twice a month, it will protect you against cancer.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I never thought I'd see the day when BAW posts something that has nothing to do with how American/Western women are evil. Would you not have at least thrown in how you'd rather drink cow piss and eat cow dung for the rest of your life than marry an American woman? :D
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

The other day I posted a topic about MMO games and online games, and that had nothing to do with American bitches.

I found a new game called Forsaken World, and it is like World of Warcraft, but free. There's a ton of free MMO games out there. So no need to pay f***ing 15 dollars a month for WoW.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I remember my great grand-mother talking about how her parents would cast the walls & floor with cow dung to make their mud house less damp & use it as fuel for cooking etc. & some sort of piping to get hot water ... but this is a first, interesting.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:I remember my great grand-mother talking about how her parents would cast the walls & floor with cow dung to make their mud house less damp & use it as fuel for cooking etc. & some sort of piping to get hot water ... but this is a first, interesting.
Wow, so you are indian. Yea, I'm an American man living in India. If you go to the villages, even today you will see cow dung being used for cooking, and also being spread around the floor and walls.

Cow urine has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. You are indian and didn't know this?

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm mixed race, my father's side is indian, my ancestors left uttar pardes india in 1845 for the caribbean & have lived there ever since... they were indentured labourers under the british & spaniards at the time after the african slavery was abolished... I want to visit india one day, & maybe see where they came from... I'm sure i have family there but to find them will be a task as all connection have been lost over time.

nice to meet you btw :)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

That's cool, my wife is indian, so my children will be mixed as well.

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

wow, that's nice... most indian women are very devoted to their family among other qualities, good choice :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:wow, that's nice... most indian women are very devoted to their family among other qualities, good choice :)
Yea, American women are horrible wives and horrible people in general. That is why I choose an indian girl. They are much nicer people.

Read the book online
Download the book