Whooo Hoooo!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Whooo Hoooo!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Just got my passport in the mail guys! :lol: I'm really impressed with the book, it looks so futuristic and hi-tech!

Thanks Winston (as well as the other guys on this forum) for helping guys like me see the alternatives.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Congratulations!!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Congratulations.

I recall the feeling vividly.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Congrats.
polya
Junior Poster

Great!

Post by polya »

Now the harder part is using the passport and taking a long trip to a different country. Where are you planning to go?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Great!

polya wrote:Now the harder part is using the passport and taking a long trip to a different country. Where are you planning to go?

Anywhere I can buy D-bol.....lol

ha, usual spots: Thailand, PI, Egypt, Cape Town, Brazil, Cambodia, China.... Really wanted to go to Japan but since the nuclear accident it's off the list for now.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on May 11th, 2012, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Thanks guys for the replies!

Return to “General Discussions”