"Man drought" in Australia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

"Man drought" in Australia

Post by OzGuy »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/nati ... 6348149681
Australia is experiencing a huge decline in the number of available men, with the church telling women they should also forget about living with their partners before tying the knot.

Statistics have revealed that there are dramatically fewer eligible blokes than single women aged 25 to 34.

The dire outlook has been backed by Federal Liberal MP Kevin Andrews, who is researching changes in marriage and families in Australia and has suggested the swing towards de facto partnerships wasn't helping.

But Fr Tony Kerin, episcopal vicar for justice and social service in the Archdiocese of Melbourne, said today's women wanted the best of both worlds.

"Are women getting too choosy? I'd say yes," Fr Kerin, speaking on behalf of the archdiocese, said.

"I think many are setting aside their aspirations for later, but by the time they get around to it, they've missed their chance. In trying to have it all, they end up missing out."
Man drought in Australia? Who would have thought? To someone none the wiser, it would appear as though there is a woman drought with how picky these woman are!

If there is a "man drought" I really don't know how these women can continue being so picky. This just proves that Australian women are extremely picky, because when there aren't enough men THEY STILL WON'T LOWER THEIR IMPOSSIBLY HIGH STANDARDS! Even if there were 1 man to every 10 women here, I doubt they would lower their standards - instead they just remain being single. But once they hit their 30's (as the article mentions), they tend to miss out because most men are usually taken or married by this age. So really they are just shooting themselves in the foot. When will these stupid women realise this? If they end up missing out because they were too picky in their 20's, then they deserve everything they get.

They were discussing this the other night on a news panel show, and the woman there said something like "excuse me, but i'm not going to lower my standards just so I can get a man... why should we settle for less?".

One would assume that it would be easier to find a date here with a "man drought", but it makes no difference at all. This is because the women are so picky that it doesn't matter how low the ratio of men to women are - they will just remain single.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Well, by the time Australian women realize there is a serious problem and try to do something, it will be too late for them. And they will then know what dateless men have to experience, day after day.

I predict that Australia is in for a sea change soon - where there will be tons of single women that no man, regardless of age, will touch, because singlehood for women over a certain age will indicate that they are undateable because they are likely to treat men badly, and have impossibly high standards to boot.

Considering the nature of the problem, it's no surprise why Aussie men are now going in droves overseas to find a woman, if they weren't lucky enough to marry one of the rare good women available when they were in their 20s or 30s.

Here's hoping the drought spreads to the rest of the Anglosphere and women finally begin to realize that extreme pickiness and stuck-up behaviours are a recipe for failure - and a life of endless solitude.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Dude, stop with this "Western women have high standards" bullshit.

Western women prefer CRIMINALS, THUGS, LOW LIFES, and all kinds of garbage men.

I'd say that is pretty LOW STANDARDS, actually.

And when it actually comes to HIGH CLASS MEN, high standards, the women don't want them.

It's because western women are a bunch of low class prostitute whores, and like attracts like. Western women can't handle real men.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Dude, stop with this "Western women have high standards" bullshit.

Western women prefer CRIMINALS, THUGS, LOW LIFES, and all kinds of garbage men.

I'd say that is pretty LOW STANDARDS, actually.

And when it actually comes to HIGH CLASS MEN, high standards, the women don't want them.

It's because western women are a bunch of low class prostitute whores, and like attracts like. Western women can't handle real men.

Exactly - there is nothing high class about them

scum of the earth- Who the f**k wants these foul mouthed, rude, ignorant
ugly, disease ridden sluts

Real men, are treated like shit in western countries because these low lifes cannot handle
a well educated, healthy and stable decent man

and dickhead metro sexuals, thugs and moronic idiots

are chased by these western sluts
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yes, there is a man drought, because over 50 percent of women in the West are single without a husband. They can't find husbands because no men want to marry them. So, it is the WOMEN who are desperate, NOT the men. Always remember that.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

I've posted several times on this forum that Australian men are in a pretty good position and they're fairly lucky, compared to North-Americans.

Indeed, in Australia, the switchover to single women occurs after 30 which is VERY early. Australian men get to enjoy a lot of choices surprisingly early. Here in the United States, even men in their 40s struggle mightily, and even older women are approached on a regular basis.

There is actually a book written by an Australian researcher, which is called "Man Drought", they sell it on Amazon!

This book explains that as a result of migration patterns, currently 30-something women in Oz don't have enough single men. This is different from a few decades ago. In the '70s there were way more single men than women in Australia.

That's why, I'm consistently puzzled by the fact that a lot of Oz guys on this forum are moaning about their situation. I really don't understand what all the complaining is about over there. It's us Americans that are really having a tough time, not Australians. I really don't think Oz posters should exaggerate their problems.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Someone wrote:I've posted several times on this forum that Australian men are in a pretty good position and they're fairly lucky, compared to North-Americans.

Indeed, in Australia, the switchover to single women occurs after 30 which is VERY early. Australian men get to enjoy a lot of choices surprisingly early. Here in the United States, even men in their 40s struggle mightily, and even older women are approached on a regular basis.

There is actually a book written by an Australian researcher, which is called "Man Drought", they sell it on Amazon!

This book explains that as a result of migration patterns, currently 30-something women in Oz don't have enough single men. This is different from a few decades ago. In the '70s there were way more single men than women in Australia.

That's why, I'm consistently puzzled by the fact that a lot of Oz guys on this forum are moaning about their situation. I really don't understand what all the complaining is about over there. It's us Americans that are really having a tough time, not Australians. I really don't think Oz posters should exaggerate their problems.

ABOVE COMMENT = MAJOR FAIL

Quick question;

have you ever lived in Australia?

Us aussie posters are born and raised here, so i think we are abit more qualified than you to know whats really happening here

I am offended that you are saying that we are exaggurating and monaing about our problems, thas compltete bullshit buddy

How about i say american posters are making all their complaints up and being whiny little bitches , you would say shut up cos i have never lived there

well actually i have live in North america for one year, and i can tell you outright that aussie women are worse than either american or canadian women

Because you saw a book on Amazon means f**k all and you should not make an opinion after reading or skimming through one book, this man drought stuff is utter nonsensense

Do you homework first and maybe live in australia first before you tell us aussies to stop moaning you major ignoramus
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
ABOVE COMMENT = MAJOR FAIL

Quick question;

have you ever lived in Australia?

Us aussie posters are born and raised here, so i think we are abit more qualified than you to know whats really happening here

I am offended that you are saying that we are exaggurating and monaing about our problems, thas compltete bullshit buddy

How about i say american posters are making all their complaints up and being whiny little bitches , you would say shut up cos i have never lived there

well actually i have live in North america for one year, and i can tell you outright that aussie women are worse than either american or canadian women

Because you saw a book on Amazon means f**k all and you should not make an opinion after reading or skimming through one book, this man drought stuff is utter nonsensense

Do you homework first and maybe live in australia first before you tell us aussies to stop moaning you major ignoramus
I did my homework. And here's what I found: a completely different article, AGAIN, dealing with the same subject -- Australian men are spoiled for choice (although this first begins in earnest after 30):

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-a ... 1xdn0.html

The crisis for single women in this age group seeking a mate is very real. Almost one in three women aged 30 to 34 and a quarter of late-30s women do not have a partner, according to the 2006 census statistics. And this is a growing problem. The number of partnerless women in their 30s has almost doubled since 1986.

The challenge is greatest for high-achieving women in their 30s looking for equally successful men. Analysis of 2006 census figures by the Monash University sociologist, Genevieve Heard, reveals that almost one in four of degree-educated women in their 30s will miss out on a man of similar age and educational achievement. There were only 68,000 unattached graduate men in their 30s for 88,000 single graduate women in the same age group...

Many really struggle with the fact that they aren't in a position to be too choosy.

Jamie, finds himself spoilt for choice
''I'm lucky,'' he says, ''to be in a buyer's market.''
I could have found many more about Australia. You want more? Here's another one, from a different Oz newspaper:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/op ... 5866688363
"I was overwhelmed, almost embarrassed, by the response from women who, seemingly, were prepared to go to any lengths for an 'audience'. The whole experience was incredibly flattering, intoxicating and empowering," says a 55-year-old ex-journalist who was flooded with responses during the three weeks he tried internet dating.

The strong market value of the well established older man was brought home to a 58-year-old accountant when he ran into one of the hot babes from his school days at a high school reunion.

She told him she now regards him as a great catch, adding that "when we were at school I didn't look at you for a second".

He boasts of his dating exploits including the time he dated eight "good sorts" in a single week: "I'm like a kid in a lolly shop."

The sex ratios tell a grim story for older women. Women seeking high status partners -- high earning, well-educated men -- face stiff competition...

Unpartnered women outnumber men in every age group over 30
I have many, many bookmarks on the dating situation in Oz, and ALL of them point in the same direction: the situation for Australian men is quite comfortable. There's an abundance of single women, and also, the switchover at 30 is astonishingly early by American standards. In the USA, the only group experiencing a ratio switchover after 30 is blacks -- and that's only because a lot of black males are in prison. For whites in America, the switchover doesn't happen until their 50s. And in England and Germany, ALL age goups have a surplus of single males, even into their 60s and 70s.

That's why, yes, I have a lot of evidence (even though I haven't been to Oz) that the situation is FAR more favorable there for males, than in North America and even Western Europe.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Dudes (sorry Mates) Down Under, you fellows have fully legalized boinking clubs in your country.

In all honesty, if your women are the same castrating bitches as their Yankee counterparts, then forget 'em.

In the USA, there are no legal avenues for a bunch of former classmates/gym-mates/karate-mates to go out and boink! Believe me, I've lived in the New England region most of my life and really, that thin line which separates the USA from Quebec Canada is a huge reason why men around me are miserable.

If we had those 4 to 5 star brothels, like Daily Planet or Stiletto's, in the USA, I would never leave home. I'd get a group of guys together, we'd watch the Boston Celtics, and then, boink some hotties in those Gentlemen's clubs. Believe me, once you get a group of guys laid, they can relax and become pals again. It's only when the castrating men haters play divide/conquer to split up friendships and long term associations, do men become miserable.

Aussie men, please use your organizational skills, build a clubhouse, go to brothels, and start a subculture for yourselves. You don't need to live like American men; you have more options. And then, plan for group trips to Indonesia or Thailand, when you really need a change of scenery.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

While it is true that things might get easier once you hit the 30-something age group, it is just as difficult as the US in the 20-something bracket.

Also most Australian women are very stupid. From what I've noticed there does seem to be more nerdy girls in the US.

Australian women are also more unfeminine. They are a lot rougher, less lady-like, use bad language, and becoming increasingly violent. Oh and they can even drink some men under the table - something which they are actually PROUD of!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Western women are garbage, plain and simple. Australian, USA, Canada, England, these women are all SCUM that should be boycotted completely.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Someone wrote:
I did my homework. And here's what I found: a completely different article, AGAIN, dealing with the same subject -- Australian men are spoiled for choice (although this first begins in earnest after 30):

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-a ... 1xdn0.html
Someone,
that is about the BIGGEST FAIL I have ever seen as "research". Bettina Arndt is an Illuminati mouthpiece who was specifically asked BY ME to help me break the story of the criminality of women and the family courts THREE YEARS AGO. She makes her money SELLING LIES that are part of the propaganda.

Here is my thread on this criminal man hating woman on CAF.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

This is what you call "doing my homework"?

Damn young men are stupid now.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Someone wrote: I have many, many bookmarks on the dating situation in Oz, and ALL of them point in the same direction: the situation for Australian men is quite comfortable. There's an abundance of single women.
Someone,
I am Australian. The reason there is an abundance of single women is that they are toxic. They are also very dangerous. In Australia the legislation now says that an ACCUSATION of having sex with a woman brings her PROPERTY RIGHTS. Let alone ACTUAL SEX with a woman.

After separation (4.5 years ago) I dated a woman that I would have stacked up against ANY woman I had ever met. She was PERFECT. The first 4 months went very well.

I had FOUR PAGES of checklist and criteria to screen out women. I will not tell you the screening criteria but I can assure you that it was VERY detailed and VERY robust. I do not think there are 1000 women in Australia who could have made it through that screening. Perhaps there is few as 100 who could make it through the screening. That is why, when a woman came forward who made it through the screening first up I was very hopeful.

Even though she was PERFECT in every way she was poisoned by feminism. Indeed, it was her poisoning by feminism that had me realise that there was a wider problem. I can not think of a "better woman" in Australia that better suited me as a prospective wife.

Women who have lived in Australia for an extended period of time are simply undateable by decent men like me. They are feminised and that means that they can not get along with a decent man.

I went on two dinner dates with an australian woman in Frankfurt who works in IT. I was looking for wife 2.0 at that time. She was 40 at the time and I was just coming up 44.

On the second dinner date she told me.
1. She was addicted to sleeping pills to sleep and uppers to stay awake.
2. She loved a married man who is an airline pilot and she is considering stealing him.
3. The previous saturday night whe went out to the big army base near frankfurt and had sex with a married guy, officer, just because she could.

And she had NO SHAME about telling me these things even though I had made it clear I was looking for my next wife. She was very clear that this sort of behaviour was to be considered perfectly acceptable from a woman who was looking to get married as she claimed she was. Thank god she had no kids. Imaging what those poor kids would grow up like with a mother like that.

As I sat there listening to what she was saying I could not believe my ears. This is 4.5 years ago. I was STAGGERED that was how a woman presented herself to a man who is definitely looking for a new wife.

Once you realise what toxic women you are dealing with and how criminal the family law is then you know why there are so many single women and a "man drought". The men simply do not want a bar of these toxic women.

I could not be paid enough to date an Australian woman.

If you offered me USD100,000 to have sex with an Australian woman I would turn you down.

In contrast. I LOVE the time I spent with fav#1 and fav#3 over the last 4 years. So much so I doubt I will ever try and get that close to another woman again. Those were lovely experiences that I replay in my mind often. I now have VERY high standards as to how I expect to be treated by a woman. And very few women meet that standard. Even EEW.

I have only retained ONE Australian woman as a friend after divorce....I have not even maintained friendships with my best mate, my best man, their wives or my female cousins. I have walked away from ALL of them as Australia is a toxic environment full of PERVASIVE MAN-HATRED and this is even indulged in by the MEN.

Australia is one of the WORST countries in the "western" world to live in now. I dislike it intensely and I will never live there again.

THAT is what you should have come up with if you "did your homework"
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nati ... 6108164968

YOUNG Australian women are now as commonly involved in alcohol-fuelled aggression as young men, a new study shows.

Young women are increasingly heading out on the town with the intention of getting drunk, leaving some of them at risk of harm, forensic psychologist Dr Gavan Palk says.

Dr Palk, a senior lecturer in psychology at Queensland University of Technology, is one of the first experts to research the social motivations behind the increase in drinking among young women.

Similar research has been conducted in the UK and other countries, but already Dr Palk has identified a greater incidence of violence among young Australian women drinkers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aussie sheilas are one of the worst, theres not much dff between them, uk, US women..after all they share the same roots
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Banano,
yep...I saw this happening in Australia over many years. This sort of behaviour is off the charts in the UK. I was in the UK for 2 years and you simply can not believe how disgracefully women act. And they always say "men do it so we can do it too".

Yet they are talking about a VERY small percentage of men whom the rest of us men are ALSO disgusted with.