Just imagine if women had to ask men out!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just imagine if women had to ask men out!

Post by jamesbond »

Just imagine for a moment, if women in America had to approach men and ask them out! It would be great if the social conditions were so that women had to be ones approaching men and starting conversations with them and be the one's to ask for a man's phone number! :D Then we as men WOULD BE THE ONE'S WHO COULD TURN THEM DOWN! :D We could start to be picky and only give out our phone number to women who we really liked! It would be nice if the tables were turned like this, in the man's favor! Hell, women in America don't even flirt with men, much less start a conversation with a man! :roll: I know this scenerio will never happen but it would make for good theater to see women having to do all the work and they were the one's who were being rejected (which would be nice for a change). 8)
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I dont have to imagine it, its already happening.

I remember going to the supermarket to pick some stuff up. Behind me was an American female about my age. It had some seriously hard miles though. I asked that she hold my place in line as I walked 5 feet away to get a cold Coke. I was polite of course, and politely thanked her for holding my spot. I visibly saw her scan my hand for a wedding ring, and I made damn sure she saw it.

I could see the gears turning behind its shark-like eyes. "Why should I go to work every day when I can manipulate this stooge into carrying me and paying off my credit card debts?". My only regret is that she didn't see, or better, hear my Ukrainian wife.

Thats just one instance, but I can remember countless times where I have seen the hungry, desperate looks on the faces of American females around me. All of them single of course :)
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I'd like to see them ask us out too. lol That would be cool, even if it didn't stay that way and later turned back to before. Because then women could at least know what it's like. BTW, I have seen women ask men out before, and they use the cheesiest pick-up lines, you know, the ones men get made fun of for using. They are uncontrollably shy when they ask, and greatly devastated when they get rejected. Even I start feeling sorry for them. What I don't understand about me, is women will try like all hell to get me into bed, will make the first moves, just take their clothes off or "accidentally" step out of the shower naked and claim they didn't know I was in the room. Or undress in the next room without the door being closed all the way. In fact, EVERY woman I have been around in a private setting has done this stuff. Yet, not only will they not ask me out, if I ask them out, they won't go. I can only assume women in the USA don't want relationships. But if they did, you would see women ask men on dates more often.

I did get asked out when I was in Ukraine though. I met with one of the women on her lunch break and she asked me to the movies for that night. :) Just that one time, I'll admit, went to my head. American women must be utterly conceited then. I can only imagine.

BTW, Yes, I do reject women's overly sexual bullshit. AND it IS fun! But I have to always make sure I have an alibi, as one time a woman tried claiming I was the one coming onto her, etc, because she felt rejected.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I heard a dating expert recently say that in the US, an attractive woman who lives in a big city will get asked out 5,000 times in her lifetime!! :shock: No wonder the hot women in America are so picky about who they date, they have LOT'S of choices! I guess when you have lot's of choices, you become really picky! I wish women in America would at least flirt with men once in a while. Heck, they don't even make eye contact with men! It's the woman's job to flirt, then it's the guys responsiblitiy to approach the woman and start a conversation with her. Women in America aren't doing their job, they are supposed to flirt with men, come on ladies, for god's sake, can't you even do that? :P
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Heh. In probably about a third of my relationships, the girl DID ask me out...or just made her presence felt until I did. Among the other two thirds, if a girl didn't take me out once after I took her out 7 times she got shown to the door.

Oddly, a whole bunch of TV shows and romantic comedies revolve around sex being incredibly free and easy.
One of my favorites is 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS: "He's about to do the UNTHINKABLE! No sex, whatsoever, for forty days and forty nights!"

That time-frame is a breeze for priests, prisoners and a lot of married couples.
Shee-it, most of us went at least 15 years without sex and none of us blew a fuse or anything.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

this was one of my favorite topics to read. I got a lot of insight from jtest28.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Psychology Today

Why Don't Women Ask Men Out on First Dates?
Despite greater equality, women still don't ask. Why?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... irst-dates
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

I like this saying:

""Los hombres tienen el poder de elegir , Las mujeres el privilegio de rechazar. ""

The men ve the power to choose and the women the Privilege to reject...

hahaha nooot sure if it makes sense :P when i translated it ...

I see myself flirting and starting a conversation with a man of my interest but taking the first step in to ask him for a date ?

Never XD ....

Sorry
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

colibri wrote:I like this saying:

""Los hombres tienen el poder de elegir , Las mujeres el privilegio de rechazar. ""

The men ve the power to choose and the women the Privilege to reject...

hahaha nooot sure if it makes sense :P when i translated it ...

I see myself flirting and starting a conversation with a man of my interest but taking the first step in to ask him for a date ?

Never XD ....

Sorry
"Flirting and starting a conversation with a man of [her] interest" - Hahaha, that's how I met my novia! She approached me first and was very flirty with me, so then I asked for her number and to stay in long-term contact with her. She was delighted by that. We got more and more romantic until we became novios. :D We probably wouldn't have become novios if I had just stood there and done nothing at all.

In many other countries outside the U.S., it is actually a lot easier and funner to ask out girls, because many of them are flirty and open. But if the girls are cold, closed to meeting new people, and do not flirt at all - as in many Western countries - it becomes very, very intimidating to ask them out. To many American guys, "flirting and starting a conversation with a man of [her] interest" is nearly equivalent to getting asked out, because most girls here don't do anything like that!

In Mexico, when women rejected me they would ignore me and walk away, and occasionally give me mean stares along with that. But it wouldn't bother me at all, because (1) it's her loss, (2) we forget about each other right away, (3) there are many other friendlier girls are out there! But in America instead of simply ignoring guys they reject, they would often say really mean things, emotionally wreck the guys, and try to make their lives miserable. Hopefully you know what I mean. :)
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

One thing I do love is rejecting american women. The look on their face alone brings their ego down. I'm not mr. GQ but I just love rejecting american women to their face because I show them that the ugly guys and the average guys have the power to reject them also. Even one I rejected went crying to her friends cause I told her she wasn't hot or attractive at all. It's things like this that we need to do to show them that not everyone is desperate for them or put up with their crap.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Women do approach men and express interest in an indirect way. If the new office intern keeps coming over to your cube to chat and play with her hair wit a smile, she probably wants you to ask her to lunch.

Unfortunately, that's one scenario where you might want to avoid (dating your coworker) if she sits near you at work. Like they say, a smart rabbit doesn't eat the grass that covers the rabbit hole.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

momopi wrote:Women do approach men and express interest in an indirect way. If the new office intern keeps coming over to your cube to chat and play with her hair wit a smile, she probably wants you to ask her to lunch.

Unfortunately, that's one scenario where you might want to avoid (dating your coworker) if she sits near you at work. Like they say, a smart rabbit doesn't eat the grass that covers the rabbit hole.
Good point, although I'll never have to worry about a female colleague approaching me in the manner you mention. Or any woman, for that matter. Women never approach me. I think I could live out the rest of my days and be totally ignored by women in my home country. Although I'm getting a fair bit of attention from Filipinas on Cherry Blossoms, so that helps offset the misery a little. But even so, I'm here, and they're so far away.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Just imagine if women had to ask men out!

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:Just imagine for a moment, if women in America had to approach men and ask them out! It would be great if the social conditions were so that women had to be ones approaching men and starting conversations with them and be the one's to ask for a man's phone number! :D Then we as men WOULD BE THE ONE'S WHO COULD TURN THEM DOWN! :D We could start to be picky and only give out our phone number to women who we really liked! It would be nice if the tables were turned like this, in the man's favor! Hell, women in America don't even flirt with men, much less start a conversation with a man! :roll: I know this scenerio will never happen but it would make for good theater to see women having to do all the work and they were the one's who were being rejected (which would be nice for a change). 8)
I often dream about this.

The only way for this to happen is if men went on some sort of dating strike. If you get enough men participating (not likely to happen), then eventually women will be forced to ask men out.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:I often dream about this.

The only way for this to happen is if men went on some sort of dating strike. If you get enough men participating (not likely to happen), then eventually women will be forced to ask men out.
Wouldn't it be great if women were forced to approach men? If enough men stopped asking women out, then women would be forced to start conversations with men and ask them out! :D

Germany is one country were men do not ask women out or at least they don't do it very often. I have read about women who live in Germany complaining that men don't approach them or ask them out. I have even read that some women in Germany DO APPROACH MEN AND ASK THEM OUT! :D

Wow, can you imagine living in a country where women approach men and ask men out on dates? I have heard of this happening in Ukraine, Russia and Germany. This NEVER happens in an anglo-country!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I often dream about this.

Wouldn't it be great if women were forced to approach men? If enough men stopped asking women out, then women would be forced to start conversations with men and ask them out! :D

Germany is one country were men do not ask women out or at least they don't do it very often. I have read about women who live in Germany complaining that men don't approach them or ask them out. I have even read that some women in Germany DO APPROACH MEN AND ASK THEM OUT! :D

Wow, can you imagine living in a country where women approach men and ask men out on dates? I have heard of this happening in Ukraine, Russia and Germany. This NEVER happens in an anglo-country!
I recently was contacted by a woman in Germany who misses all my targets (35, With Child, Not Cute, Slightly Overweight) and was upset that she missed all my targets especially the one about being over 30 and wanting to have children. As I have said before, Western Women don't want to be informed their value in society has dropped as they age. Why would I be interested in an average looking German woman, over 35 (she's actually 35 now) with a young child? Hell I turned down early 30's German woman with two children and was upset I didn't come see her first.

Seemingly German men are not as aggressive with their women as Anglo societies tend to be. Whatever the case, that means quite a few more women are available for those that an effort instead of endlessly complaining...