Ask Winston Q&A: Post questions for Winston here

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Winston, you seem to constantly hearken back to your life and times in Russia. Have you ever considered going back there? It just seems so odd to me that you constantly talk about how Taiwan and the PI sucks but you look at Russia so fondly even though your life there was nothing but getting bounced from scam to scam by conniving Russian pros.
Not really. I like Asian girls now, remember? But I would want to go back to Europe just for the cultural experiences and intellectual culture there, which resonates with me. Maybe I can try Eastern Russia, which is just above China. It'd be closer. Eastern Russia is supposed to be more Asian friendly.

Actually, most Russian women didn't scam me. They just had a fleeting superficial interest in me. It's just that you and the other readers remember the scammers more cause they stand out. The bottom line is that in Russia, I had fun and felt more alive than I ever had before. You can't understand that, cause you're not me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Winston quite frankly i'm getting tired of your delusional sense of self. YOU ARE NOT GOOD-LOOKING, I REPEAT YOUR ARE NOT EVEN REMOTELY GOOD-LOOKING GOT IT. How you can you look at yourself in the mirror and be happy with what you see. You can't even see or feel your own jawline because it's all covered up with fat. You can't even see your own penis looking down in a urinal or standing up because your fatass belly is in the way. Honestly look at you, do you have any testerone left in your body (if there was any to begin with.) You're aging like an old woman Winston.

You think all of us here take pleasure looking at a genetic disaster such as yourself.

Don't even reply back because i don't want to read none of your bs delusional thinking. Also dont pin me to death asking me 154 questions so you could feel you've won an argument.....
Sorry dude, but you're WRONG! Perhaps you are talking about yourself, not me?

FYI, most mirrors make my face look narrow, not wide. That's why I spend a lot of time in the mirror. They make my face look more oval shaped and symmetrical. That's why I like mirrors. The camera is not nice to me. Cameras make some people look good and others look bad. That's a fact of life. You forget that.

Again, for the millionth time, just because YOU don't think I'm good looking, doesn't mean women don't. Some women do. They don't just say I'm good looking, they SHOW it by french kissing me. End of case.

You are insane and delusional to think that 0.0000000 of women think I'm handsome or good looking. You are wrong about that. Your opinion is NOT representative of women. Sorry to tell you. Your judgment sucks too. That's why I didn't make you a moderator when you asked to be one. My decision was wise in this case.

Just get out of here and stop picking on me you bully. I ought to have banned you a long time ago. You are becoming annoying repeating the same shit.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TheTruthShallNotDie
Freshman Poster

Post by TheTruthShallNotDie »

Winston:

I went by the handle Dr. Truth. None of my posts have been insults, yet you have already deleted them without warning or explanation.

Where is your explanation/justification?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheTruthShallNotDie wrote:Winston:

I went by the handle Dr. Truth. None of my posts have been insults, yet you have already deleted them without warning or explanation.

I didn't delete your posts. My moderator Repatriate must have, for a good reason probably.

Btw, why are you so antagonistic? I have no reputation for dishonesty and have long been known to be credible and too honest for my own good. So why do you demand proof that I lost weight, as though I am some anonymous stranger with no credibility? That is not logical, and I do not need to be treated that way. Your antagonism is not warranted.

Post by Guest »

Winston wrote:

I didn't delete your posts. My moderator Repatriate must have, for a good reason probably.

Btw, why are you so antagonistic? I have no reputation for dishonesty and have long been known to be credible and too honest for my own good. So why do you demand proof that I lost weight, as though I am some anonymous stranger with no credibility? That is not logical, and I do not need to be treated that way. Your antagonism is not warranted.

Actually I only asked for a picture to confirm what you claimed. I also asked how you lost the weight. You were the one who made a claim, so all I did was request proof.

And without warning or explanation, your mod banned me.

If you interpret a request as "antagonism," then your other members here are going to run into some major censorship problems.

So again: where is the explanation/justification?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

productsales wrote:
Winston wrote:

Actually I only asked for a picture to confirm what you claimed. I also asked how you lost the weight. You were the one who made a claim, so all I did was request proof.

And without warning or explanation, your mod banned me.

If you interpret a request as "antagonism," then your other members here are going to run into some major censorship problems.

So again: where is the explanation/justification?
I lost weight by not being allowed to have snacks at my home in Taiwan. I haven't taken any recent photos of myself.

I have no explanation since I didn't ban you. But if the mod banned you, there must have been a good reason, not just for asking questions. Ask yourself what else you might have done or said in other threads?

Btw, a user name like "product sales" sounds like a spam account. lol Why did you create another account?

Who are you? Are you one of Dave Fuller's bashers returned? Or a former banned member?

It's a bad sign that your first post here was directed at antagonizing me and insulting me for my weight or appearance. An honest legit new poster usually introduces themselves and offers their insights, views and experiences in their first post.

jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

hi there. i made post already about this. but in case u didn't see it here it is.

viewtopic.php?t=12908

Am I wasting my time trying to get an attractive russian/ukraine woman in her middle 30's who doesn't have a problem with not having kids?

Should i look at other cultures instead of the FSU since all russian women want to be mothers

Should i try to get a woman who has a career as opposed to the small town woman to get around the kid issue.

i made a post about this in another forum and here is what they all said. i got neutral to negative responses.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/i ... ic=14421.0

what do you think?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jsmith wrote:hi there. i made post already about this. but in case u didn't see it here it is.

viewtopic.php?t=12908

Am I wasting my time trying to get an attractive russian/ukraine woman in her middle 30's who doesn't have a problem with not having kids?

Should i look at other cultures instead of the FSU since all russian women want to be mothers

Should i try to get a woman who has a career as opposed to the small town woman to get around the kid issue.

i made a post about this in another forum and here is what they all said. i got neutral to negative responses.

what do you think?
Generally, women who want kids are nicer and more loving. Those who don't want kids are probably cold selfish types, unless they are freespirits or freedom junkies. Such types are hard to find.

A career woman may help, but those types tend to not need men too.

I don't know what the solution is. I guess this is something you have to find on an individual level.

But I'm just speculating here. You should ask some others here about this.

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

How well do you speak Russian? I am asking because you can go to the Asiatic countries where Russian is widely spoken. The women look 200 times better than women from Philippines.

Example: Kazakhstan

Since you like frugality, those countries are all poor, so your money goes a long way. Most of those countries don't get any tourists, so it is a goldmine.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston, you finally changed your avatar! That other lady in the polka outfit was so white and doll-like that she almost didn't look like a real human being. That look really creeped me out haha. This new Chinese woman in the pink dress looks a lot more natural and friendly. :D
Phoenix93 wrote:How well do you speak Russian? I am asking because you can go to the Asiatic countries where Russian is widely spoken. The women look 200 times better than women from Philippines.

Example: Kazakhstan

Since you like frugality, those countries are all poor, so your money goes a long way. Most of those countries don't get any tourists, so it is a goldmine.
So anyways, once I did see a Korean guy with a Kyrgyz woman. Note that Koreans and Kyrgyz both have Altaic roots (For thousands of years, Altaic peoples were China's nemesis.).

The Dungan (Дунгане) people of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan are Chinese Muslims whose ancestors were from Xinjiang. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_people

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
jsmith wrote: Am I wasting my time trying to get an attractive russian/ukraine woman in her middle 30's who doesn't have a problem with not having kids?

what do you think?
Generally, women who want kids are nicer and more loving. Those who don't want kids are probably cold selfish types, unless they are freespirits or freedom junkies. Such types are hard to find.

A career woman may help, but those types tend to not need men too.

I don't know what the solution is. I guess this is something you have to find on an individual level.

But I'm just speculating here. You should ask some others here about this.
Winston you really hit the nail on the head here. A free-spirit girl is exactly what JSmith needs to look for. Coffeehouses, arts forums, writers forums. There are have got to be millions of them in Eastern Europe.

I think the Czech Republic has plenty of them, and I imagine other places do too.

FSmith, what if you ran an ad for a penpal in an alternative newspaper in Prague or St Petersburg? The ad could be specific in what kind of person you want correspond with.

Good luck.
ShortDoctor37
Freshman Poster

Where are these women from?

Post by ShortDoctor37 »

Hey Winston,

In your photo section, you have some pics from your time in Eastern Europe. Do you remember where you met some of these girls? I will show the links of some of the ones that I thought were really stunning.

Girl 1: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Coll ... age262.jpg

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Coll ... age279.jpg

Girl 2: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Coll ... age253.jpg

Girl 3 (on the right): http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Coll ... age253.jpg

I sometimes see girls who look like these women around the city, but can't ever find out where they are from. Thanks!
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

Winston

did you ever think... you would be a normal, loving, caring father... when you had your son?

i mean... you knew you were getting her pregnant didn't you? cause you said... you wanted to pass your genes to the next generation so... it wasn't an accident was it?

And... you were with him for a while... at least. so you must have thought you could be a true father.

but you abandoned him... sorry not judging you but just calling it like i see it... so you decided you weren't cut out to be a father.

what happened during that time... when you were with him...that made you decide... to abandon him? again i'm not judging you, no disrespect bro
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Hey Winston,

I read somewhere in the forum you'd like to be a perpetual traveller. Do you stil want to be, and if so, when? Or are you settling yourself in Taiwan?
strangedays
Freshman Poster

shopping for everyday things in foreign countries?

Post by strangedays »

If a guy only speaks English, how difficult is it to shop for groceries or other goods in a foreign country like Taiwan, Thailand or Russia?