Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But they can keep creating new profiles and change their IP's. How did you kick them off of CAF?

Also, why do you keep misspelling "government" as "guvment"? Do you do that intentionally? If so, why?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: They will keep trying to disrupt you and blaming it on my presence.
From my perspective as a fan and (newer) member of HA, this is the problem with the presence of Peter's enemies here. They are not following him in order to argue with his ideas as intellectual opponents. Instead, they seek simply to shout him down. I think that violates the spirit of free honest discussion here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:
Winston wrote:FYI, my income from this site doubled last month after a few new deals, so this site is doing better than ever. But thanks for your "optimism".
Again Winston, when you start doing back-breaking labour at a mango farm or collecting plastic bottles off the side of the road in a few years time, holding on to the hope that your parents send you some money to return back to Taiwan, just remember WE TOLD YOU SO. That is all. I'd love to be wrong but stupid is as stupid does.
Again, stop lying about me. I have job skills. Even if wanted to get a job, I would not have to work on a farm or collect bottles off the side of the road you dumbass. Why don't you do those things?

See my resume. I have job skills and have never had to do farm work. Farm work is not my area of expertise. So why are you bringing it up? Why is everything you say illogical? See my resume below.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Resume.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SkylerFFN
Freshman Poster

Peter Andrew Nolan will always be a scammer and scumbag

Post by SkylerFFN »

I'm not an agent, Peter. Stop using that to deflect your scamming on this forum with your boyfriend, John Rambo. You and the people that actually believe you must be retarded to believe the CIA, government will come on an INTERNET FORUM TO POST. The government have so much time on their hands to post on Internet forums lol. Australian CIA, government have more important things to worry about than you, Peter Andrew Nolan.

All you can say is that I am an agent and "tax payers are wasting money on me!" First of all, I pay for my own Internet access in THE UNITED STATES. How about you address my post instead of dismissing me as an "ASIO agent" ? You won't refute my post because you know it is the truth. No one believes you you freaking imbecile. I don't know why Winston has you on this site. You are a con artist.

As soon as one of the posters made a thread about getting a passport, here comes the parasite Peter Andrew Nolan wanting the poster to buy his fictional world passport. Then Peter Andrew Nolan posts about the DHS seizing bank accounts and telling members they should have used the MBA "service." John Rambo comes along and makes a posts shaming members again.

The jig is up, Peter Andrew Nolan. I was a guest reading all of your stupid posts and I made an account. I don't like being accused of being something I'm not. I was born and raised in the United States. I was born in Blytheville, Arkansas. Waiting for you to tell me I am an agent stalking you and Australian taxpayers are paying me to post here lol...Winston Wu doesn't care about who posts on his forum since he gets to reap the benefits of his posters. He gets money regardless. Winston Wu, please stop falling for Peter Andrew Nolan and John Rambo scamming.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:But they can keep creating new profiles and change their IP's. How did you kick them off of CAF?

Also, why do you keep misspelling "government" as "guvment"? Do you do that intentionally? If so, why?
Hi Winston,
I just delete their user ids and delete their posts....after a few times they got the message.

The Australian and Irish guvments have my email and fax addresses as well as a paper mail address. If they wish to serve any documents on me they know how to do that. These guys are just low level agents who have been told to slander me and are paid for that work.

Juilia Gillard has been noticed of this and she carries the responsibility for it. One of my colleagues was recently slandered on the hate site and I am requiring Eric Schmid to pay a remedy fee of USD50,000 for allowing the site to stand and then my colleague being slandered. If he does not pay it I will convene a jury and ask the jury for their decision.

Given how rich Eric Schmid is I do not think that he would be wise to challenge a fee of USD50,000 for hosting a slander site where a man was called a sex tourist and it was insinuated the man was a paedophile. Eric Schmid carries responsibilities for what is hosted in Googles sites. If he is asked for a site to be removed that is run by criminal slanderers and he does not have it removed then he is accepting responsibilty for what it on it.

My fee to Eric for continue use of my name, calling and image after I have issued him the lawful notice as to the copyright of these things is now USD500,000. I will also be Lawfully Noticing Larry and Sergy. These men are wealthy beyond all measure. They are Illuminati stooges. It is only right that they stand trial for copyright infringement if they continue to use my copyrighted materials.

I use the term guvment merely as an indication that it is not really legitimate. Our guvments are no longer legitimate governments. They have proven they are not legitimate...so why use the proper term "government" when they are not a proper "government". They are an improper government, hence "guvment".
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:Peter, why are you bothering going onto the true forced loneliness radio show? What's the point when there are likely only going to be at most a few people listening to it?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460 ... tfl-topics

lavezzi,
we got 60 listeners last thursday. So that is pretty good. The shows can be downloaded from here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Peter Andrew Nolan will always be a scammer and scumbag

SkylerFFN,
your posts are full of lies. Not worth addressing.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Peter Andrew Nolan will always be a scammer and scumbag

See Winston,
they just go away when you ignore them because their intent is to tell lies about me and have people believe the lies. Once it is clear that men of the level of intelligence above that of a rock will not take any notice of them then they quit.
Pig Chapman
Freshman Poster

Post by Pig Chapman »

Stop your public whingeing, you illiterate fat f**k ... if you reckon people have done you wrong, then go sort them out yourselg - like a MAN - instead of trying to enlist retards from the www to your cause!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Pig Chapman wrote:Stop your public whingeing, you illiterate fat f**k ... if you reckon people have done you wrong, then go sort them out yourselg - like a MAN - instead of trying to enlist retards from the www to your cause!
At least you guys from ASIO are showing a little imagination in your selection of User names now.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

LOL! Your boyfriend John Rambo. Hilarious.

Interesting how these f***ing idiots claim they aren't fake profiles when they have only 2 or 3 posts on their account. They registered here simply for the purpose of stalking and slandering Peter and myself. They run that blog Peter Nolan Stalker, but actually these people are the real stalkers.

I've noticed that they have stopped commenting in the General Discussions area, so I guess they have grown tired of it.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Regarding the opening of a Swiss Account, the link PN provided states the following:
«I want to deposit a large amount of cash, leave it for a few months, then transfer it to buy a house.»
Depositing cash is always more delicate than wiring money, and is possible only if the origin of the
cash is fully documented. If the money is going to stay only for a few months anyway, no bank will open your account.
Peter claims he would make the final deposit in cash. Would the banks allow him to do this?

Also, once it becomes known that MBA is a business "front" which transfers money for men, wouldnt the Anglo governments also start looking for that in a divorce?

And lastly, for Americans, I dont think foreign accounts are an option for the very reason Peter mentioned. Specifically contempt of court. That is the IRS requires US citizens to declare foreign accounts with value > $10,000 USD. And with modern internet monitoring, information sharing and the NSA cooperating with Microsoft to write XP, Vista and 7, I think it would be impossible for the *authorities* not to discover a foreign account (whether disclosure is required or not).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Adama wrote:Regarding the opening of a Swiss Account, the link PN provided states the following:
«I want to deposit a large amount of cash, leave it for a few months, then transfer it to buy a house.»
Depositing cash is always more delicate than wiring money, and is possible only if the origin of the
cash is fully documented. If the money is going to stay only for a few months anyway, no bank will open your account.
Peter claims he would make the final deposit in cash. Would the banks allow him to do this?

Also, once it becomes known that MBA is a business "front" which transfers money for men, wouldnt the Anglo governments also start looking for that in a divorce?

And lastly, for Americans, I dont think foreign accounts are an option for the very reason Peter mentioned. Specifically contempt of court. That is the IRS requires US citizens to declare foreign accounts with value > $10,000 USD. And with modern internet monitoring, information sharing and the NSA cooperating with Microsoft to write XP, Vista and 7, I think it would be impossible for the *authorities* not to discover a foreign account (whether disclosure is required or not).
Adama,
if you turn up to a swiss bank with a lump of cash and you want to deposit it in a new account they will almost ALWAYS turn you down. Opening a swiss bank account as a resident from another country requires quite an extensive set of checks to make sure you are not putting the proceeds of a criminal act into the bank. Since criminals can put on a very convincing performance honest people are put through the hoops. This is why almost no swiss bank will open an account for someone they do not know.

I was told by about 5 or 6 banks that I contacted that they would not open an account for me unless I went through an agency to introduce me. The agency ran significant background checks and required very significant amounts of documentation that could be verified in writing from third parties. For doing this work the agencies charge between EUR700 and 1100 per account depending on the type of account and type of checks they need to run to present you as a client to the bank. The banks can not charge for these services and do not have the staff to perform these services. Therefore they will not open accounts for you in the normal course of events.

I did not say I would perform the final transaction in cash. I said I COULD perform it in cash for a fee if that was necessary. A holder of a swiss bank account can wire money directly to the account from pretty much any reputable bank. The point is that any such transaction is visible to your guvment. If that is ok by you then wire the money directly and merely pay me for doing the work I HAVE to do to ensure that you are legit. If I introduce someone who is NOT legit the bank might not allow me to introduce any more men to the bank. Like all such agencies I can not guarantee the bank will open your account. Some agencies offer a refund if the account is not opened some do not. The reason is all the work has to be done before presenting the prospective client to the bank.

MBA is not a "front" for transferring money. It is proposed to be an entire business ecosystem that is running outside the jurisdiction of any guvment. With its own law and its own courts.

For people who also perform strawman recapture they will have the protection of MBA Law Services against the IRS or similar. The IRS is a criminal cartel. They have no right to collect income tax. They have no right to know about a sovereigns bank accounts. Similarly contempt of court does not apply to Sovereigns, it only applies to the strawman. You have clearly not read my two books or you would not be saying these things.

Lastly. I now have a long term relationship with the bank in question and I have proven myself to my account manager. I approached him with this idea and he was quite receptive as long as I agreed to do all the proper leg work. He made no commitments as he is subject to the rules of his bank. He will not do me any "favours" or provide my clients with any "preferential treatment" as that violates the banks policies. However, he is sympathetic to men of divorce as he has seen this happen to many men.

If men do not want bargain basement prices for Swiss Bank Accounts I will simply increase the prices so that when a few clients come along it is worth my while. I had thought that any man with half a brain would leap at the opportunity to get him and 5 mates a swiss bank account for EUR500 if they have EUR20,000 to deposit. Apparently men are so stupid they want to keep their money in their home jurisdiction where the guvment can seize it at will.

Be my guest.

By the way. It bears repeating. Swiss bank accounts are for men with some decent assets. They are not cheap. Wages are high in switzerland and that includes banks. And they provide excellent service for that money. They are great to deal with. But they are expensive. You get what you pay for.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter,
This person on Facebook is threatening to shut down this site due to your presence here. Who is he/she? He/she looks like a tranny. And on his/her profile, it says she works at Safeway as a stock filler.

http://www.facebook.com/albert.p.alberts

How could a supermarket stocker who looks like a tranny be associated with the Illuminati? lol
May 10 Albert Paul Alberts
Word of warning the CIA and ASIO follow Peter Nolan all over the internet shutting down many websites and facebook groups down that he is in Your website will be next if you do not remove him and his false propaganda from your site happierabroad Don't say we didn't give you the warning as it will happen very soon

May 12 Albert Paul Alberts
You better ban Peter Nolan from your website or we will have your website taken down its an easy choice and your website won't be tainted with Peter Nolans delusions

June 8 Albert Paul Alberts
Since you still have peter on your forums it will soon be shut down due to the information he is posting within it
Who is this person? Do you know him/her? Do they have the power to shut down websites? If so, why is your site still up?

Also, here's another threat from Illuminati Ingrid. Who is this person? What are these hacker forces in Egypt?

http://www.facebook.com/illuminati.ingrid
May 10 Illuminati Ingrid
You, Wu, are now severely f***ed for your Nolan association. Goodbye!

June 10 Illuminati Ingrid
Winston, you fat slant eyed kiddy fiddling cunt! You have pissed us off for the last time! You go and ban Leg Shagger yet let posts from the paedophile psychopaths Nolan and Rambo stand? If your site does not allow free speech and promotes the propaganda of criminals who will steal from vulnerable men? Well, we've decided to call in our friends from Egypt to launch some precision nukes. You were warned! f***ing beer soaked Chink CUNT!
What is their motive here? They sound psycho.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Peter,
This person on Facebook is threatening to shut down this site due to your presence here. Who is he/she? He/she looks like a tranny. And on his/her profile, it says she works at Safeway as a stock filler.

http://www.facebook.com/albert.p.alberts

How could a supermarket stocker who looks like a tranny be associated with the Illuminati? lol
May 10 Albert Paul Alberts
Word of warning the CIA and ASIO follow Peter Nolan all over the internet shutting down many websites and facebook groups down that he is in Your website will be next if you do not remove him and his false propaganda from your site happierabroad Don't say we didn't give you the warning as it will happen very soon

May 12 Albert Paul Alberts
You better ban Peter Nolan from your website or we will have your website taken down its an easy choice and your website won't be tainted with Peter Nolans delusions

June 8 Albert Paul Alberts
Since you still have peter on your forums it will soon be shut down due to the information he is posting within it
Who is this person? Do you know him/her? Do they have the power to shut down websites? If so, why is your site still up?

Also, here's another threat from Illuminati Ingrid. Who is this person? What are these hacker forces in Egypt?

http://www.facebook.com/illuminati.ingrid
May 10 Illuminati Ingrid
You, Wu, are now severely f***ed for your Nolan association. Goodbye!

June 10 Illuminati Ingrid
Winston, you fat slant eyed kiddy fiddling cunt! You have pissed us off for the last time! You go and ban Leg Shagger yet let posts from the paedophile psychopaths Nolan and Rambo stand? If your site does not allow free speech and promotes the propaganda of criminals who will steal from vulnerable men? Well, we've decided to call in our friends from Egypt to launch some precision nukes. You were warned! f***ing beer soaked Chink CUNT!
What is their motive here? They sound psycho.
Hi Winston,
this is another ASIO profile that has had a couple of different names. It is pretty amusing to see taxpayer dollars spent doing this kind of thing.

Mark Zuckerberg has been lawfully noticed about facebook being used as a platform to slander me.....I suppose I need to follow him up on that....I have already issued a notice to Eric Schmidt letting him know I am going to make a claim for USD500,000 against him for failing to remove slander about me off blogger.....I have noticed Sergy and Brin they are next.....But I am a bit busy at the moment with other more important things.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

I issued this letter to more than 800 in office politicians last saturday...

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

This was all politicians at federal level and many at state level in USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia and the european parliament. ASIO is pissed off that I did that apparently. They have been sending slanderous emails to my business partners again this week. I guess they are pissed off as hell that the germans will not arrest me. ASIO profiles have been telling me how hard they are trying to get the germans to arrest me for ages.

I have another set of lawful notices going out to 8 people in Germany today...including angerla merkel, robert zoltistch (nominal head of the catholic church in Germany), and Hans Peter Friederick, the head of the bundespolizei....the customs officers in germany report to Hans Peter Friederick. I am reiterating to them that any effort by any agent of the federal republic of germany to threaten me will be considered the crime of extortion. I am noting that any effort to unlawfully arrest me will be considered an act of war. And I have told them that they will be held responsible because they have been lawfully noticed many times over that I have an unrebutted claim of right on an affidavit to live and work in Germany.

Germans are VERY conscious of not unlawfully arresting someone....they like to have their paperwork in place.

These notices are also going to the head of customs in Frankfurt and customs officers in Stuttgart. I have called on Angela Merkel to remove the judge who issued a "guilty" verdict for my oversay of my australian visa to be removed from the bench on the grounds he openly stated in the court while on the bench that he endorsed slavery and could, if he chose, use force to force me to comply with a contract that I have not read and not signed. He said that in front of FIVE police officers and NONE of them noticed what he said. So I asked Hans Peter Friederick if his 40,000 officers were trained to know the difference between legislation and law and trained to know that they can only enforce legislation where the person consents and as far as LAW goes they are their to offer the PROTECTION of the law and can not enforce LAW on ANYONE.

Hans Peter Friederick failed to answer these very simple questions. So I have made the point that he is responsible for giving people GUNS and putting them into the general public yet FAILING to educate them properly and this is a very dangerous and irresponsible thing to do. He did not answer that either.

I am wishing to keep a relatively low profile of what I am doing in germany as I wish to live here in the future and do not want to "rock the boat" too much. I have also noted that being of German descent I have the well established right to live in the land of my ancestors just like Germany supports the well established right for jewish people to return to israel....I have noted that it would be highly discriminatory of the german guvment to support the return of jewish people born after WWII to israel and NOT support the return of a man of german descent back to Germany.

Apparently I am being quite the problem for ASIO and the Australian guvment! GOOD!!

And they are so desperate to shut down my comments that they attack every site I pop up on.....if more people would come to CAF directly then I would not be in other places. We are getting about 300 unique vistors a day to CAF which is pretty good. Shame it is not 3000 or 30,000.

So that is the background Winston. I am the first man to openly, in my own name, claim the right to live and work where I please based on Genesis 1:26.....and the pope is german....and I am challenging the guvments of the world to provide PROOF they can say any different to THE WORD OF GOD......they must be really pissed off I sent that letter out....not ONE of them has replied! LOL!!

What a shame NO OTHER MAN IN THE WORLD has got the guts to do this. I have had a TON of emails saying "great letter peter, I wish you luck!!" And when I say "well, would you like to do the same? Would you like to help me?" I get "Well, I will just wait and see how you go...if it works for you then I might do it myself".

What a bunch of "gutless girlies". These are the descendents of the men who stormed the beaches at Normandy? FFS....what a bunch of whimps...afraid of their own guvments.