Can any white guy get casual sex easily in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Can any white guy get casual sex easily in Asia?

Post by Winston »

Is it true that any white guy, regardless of looks, can get casual sex anytime he wants in Asia? Or is that a myth?

Half of white guys seem to imply this, while the other half does not. Both halves consist of attractive and unattractive white guys, so looks doesn't seem to correlate with these claims.

But if this claim is true though, then why aren't 100 percent of white guys in Asia claiming that they can get casual sex easily anytime they want in Asia?

What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Any white guy? Any time? That seems a little extreme. How about many white guys, a lot of the time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

davewe wrote:Any white guy? Any time? That seems a little extreme. How about many white guys, a lot of the time.
What's many? Over 50 percent? Every week? If they have it so easy and have so many choices, why do so many white guys choose fat, ugly and short Asian women? It doesn't make sense.

Plus, at least half of white guys lie and BS, so you never know what's true when they boast.

Why don't you go to Asia and see if the myth is true?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

You mean Thailand/PH?

Its possible many white guys, a lot of time, if they have energie for that sport but quality of these chicks is questionable

Wouldnt be too hard to get some bellow average Thai woman in bed for free, even hookers say they f**k for free is they like the guy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:You mean Thailand/PH?

Its possible many white guys, a lot of time, if they have energie for that sport but quality of these chicks is questionable

Wouldnt be too hard to get some bellow average Thai woman in bed for free, even hookers say they f**k for free is they like the guy
No I mean all of Asia, including first world countries like Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, etc.

If they can get so many casual sex partners so easily, why do they always pick unattractive ones that no Asian guy wants?

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:
If they can get so many casual sex partners so easily, why do they always pick unattractive ones that no Asian guy wants?
First, the definition of beauty in Asia is different than in western countries, thats one reason. Another reason is white guys have the lowest standards in the world when it comes to women. They'll screw anything thats human and be thankful for it. Most white guys will have a "starter Asian girlfriend" when they first get over here and then after a while they'll want to "upgrade" once they figure out the local standards for beauty, brains and social status etc....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It's based on whether or not the guy has a trendy look for that particular country and is considered handsome by the locals especially if they have limited language or cultural skills. Race is not as important as you hold it up to be.

Overall if you see the types of girls most expats are going with in countries like Thailand you'll realize that it's pretty low quality most of the time. I see some rare exceptions but compared with similar looking native Thai guys dating Thai girls it's a big big gap in quality in what either group is dating.

I already made a thread about this before, i've seen some pretty wretched looking Thai guys with very beautiful Thai women who look like lotion/pin up models with the ideal skin tone and pretty face.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Theres a big difference between Thailand and Japan/Singapore

I could score in Thailand relativly easy even though I was going p4p most of time due to convinience and its was cheapper than getting these 'free' ones that end up costing you more:), both time and $$

Singapore is different animal, chances of scoring there as siilar to chances you have in any other Western world, thats my experience.
They are so used to tourists/white people but then again there are many Philipinas living there who are much easier to score then these westernized local carreer driven bitches

I assume Japan/Korea would be easier to score then Singapore as there are not as many tourists
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Banano wrote:Theres a big difference between Thailand and Japan/Singapore

I could score in Thailand relativly easy even though I was going p4p most of time due to convinience and its was cheapper than getting these 'free' ones that end up costing you more:), both time and $$

Singapore is different animal, chances of scoring there as siilar to chances you have in any other Western world, thats my experience.
They are so used to tourists/white people but then again there are many Philipinas living there who are much easier to score then these westernized local carreer driven bitches

I assume Japan/Korea would be easier to score then Singapore as there are not as many tourists
The Filipinas in Singapore looked pretty wretched so yeah it wouldn't be difficult. :lol:
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:Any white guy? Any time? That seems a little extreme. How about many white guys, a lot of the time.
What's many? Over 50 percent? Every week? If they have it so easy and have so many choices, why do so many white guys choose fat, ugly and short Asian women? It doesn't make sense.

Plus, at least half of white guys lie and BS, so you never know what's true when they boast.

Why don't you go to Asia and see if the myth is true?
What was the purpose of your original post? You set the parameters or should I say lack of parameters by saying any white guy, any time, and then not defining what type of girls you meant.

For me it's a moot point. What I consider success someone else might consider a failure. What I consider attractive someone else might not. I have said it before; if I consider a girl I am with attractive, why should I care if someone else doesn't?

This just strikes me as similar to the old cliche about not trying to count someone else's money. Enjoy your successes, learn from your failures and don't worry about what other people say they do. It's the Internet - most guys exaggerate. Counting someone else's scores does not get me what and who I want.

It's up to each of us to determine whose opinion to value and listen to. There are several guys on this board whose views I respect and I am happy to count them as friends. There are other guys I assume are flat out BSers. So what? That seems normal to me.

You know about as well as anyone that guys can get laid abroad. But how easily, how often and with what sort of woman is very much a YMMV sort of thing.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

davewe wrote: This just strikes me as similar to the old cliche about not trying to count someone else's money. Enjoy your successes, learn from your failures and don't worry about what other people say they do. It's the Internet - most guys exaggerate. Counting someone else's scores does not get me what and who I want.
It's pretty obvious what Winston's problem is. He's had a pretty bad time in Taiwan (for reasons we've already gone over) so with his innate insecurity over this he's turned it into frustration and anger lashing out with hurtful words spreading around bad karma. :lol: We can make a logical supposition based on his behavior that in his mind it's basically "If i'm not having fun then other people must be not be having fun either or lying to me!" so thus it goes in an endless cycle as he tries to create complex scenarios and justifications where this is true instead of acknowledging the most transparent individual reasons for his lack of success in Taiwan.
erektusmaximus
Freshman Poster

Post by erektusmaximus »

Most of the time, all white guys have to do to get girls in Asia is show up and be white. Especially true in the Philippines.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Japan is easy if you go to the right bars. It's better for expats than tourists though.

In China all you have to do is turn up.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

China is full of contradictions. My "government run hotel" I stayed in was stocked to the rafters with attractive females that would provide all kinds of useful services.

My friend had some interesting experiences on a business trip. I suspect more went on that he was letting on.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.