Sexist ad about violence in Australia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Sexist ad about violence in Australia

Post by OzGuy »

Here is an ad is played frequently in Australia. Some men's public bathrooms even have posters saying "violence against women, australia says no!"

This sexism angers me. From this commercial, they are:

1. Implying that all men are violent, woman beating scum.
2. Women aren't ever violent against men
3. Due to omission of women (being the perpetrators), it is sending the message that it is OK for a woman to hit a man.

Notice how they also make the men look stupid and pathetic?

Can you imagine the outrage if these gender roles were reversed? If they had an ad saying "violence against men - Australia says no!", and making all women look like stupid, pathetic man bashers?

Why can't they just say "violence against people - Australia says no" ? I can't find the source right now, but in Australia the REAL statistics are actually close to 50/50 of male/female being perpetrators of domestic violence. Women tend to use objects more, which can actually cause MORE damage! But naturally, the feminists choose to ignore the truth to make women look better. The statistics they use are false, because it doesn't take into account the number of unreported/unofficial cases of men being abused by women. Most men are too ashamed to report a woman bashing them up, or they believe that they won't be taken seriously (which they probably won't be!). Besides, whats the point when women in australia are EXEMPT from the law?

This video also shows how many mangina's there are in Australia

That's right, these men have been BRAINWASHED into thinking that ONLY men abuse women, and women don't abuse men! They are so brainwashed by the feminazi's that they are basically admitting to being potential woman bashers themselves! What a joke! On this day they wanted all men in Australia to "take an oath" by swearing to never hit a woman.

Again can you imagine the outrage if they had a commercial with women saying "I swear I will never hit a man" ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yes, western men are pathetic little pussies who worship their whore women on pedestals. Such men refuse to fight against feminism, and so they DESERVE THEIR SLAVERY.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book