Whining to Winston cause you can't handle the truth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How many of you losers even have a job or are employed?

Poll ended at May 24th, 2012, 7:20 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Whining to Winston cause you can't handle the truth

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Apparently there are a LOT of losers on here who are such pathetic faggots, they can't handle the truth and they go whine to Winston that Boycott is attacking them.

Need I remind anyone that I am the one being attacked in the vast majority of cases. And you don't see me going whining to Winston because I am not a f***ing loser like most of the men on this board.

If you guys can't handle the heat, can't handle the truth, maybe you should go to a more "family friendly" message board, such as the Hello Kitty message board or the Barbie or Spice Girls message board.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Whining to Winston cause you can't handle the truth

Post by davewe »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Apparently there are a LOT of losers on here who are such pathetic faggots, they can't handle the truth and they go whine to Winston that Boycott is attacking them.

Need I remind anyone that I am the one being attacked in the vast majority of cases. And you don't see me going whining to Winston because I am not a f***ing loser like most of the men on this board.

If you guys can't handle the heat, can't handle the truth, maybe you should go to a more "family friendly" message board, such as the Hello Kitty message board or the Barbie or Spice Girls message board.
Your poll asks whether the members are employed or not but your statement is about who's attacking who. Which are you really interested in?

No one objects to your opinions; this is an open forum. Many of us object to your methods. Calling members of HA "faggots" "losers" "manginas" hasn't won you any followers. Can you understand that? Attacking well-respected members for stating their opinions, posting information, sharing their experiences will never gain you the respect you obviously crave.

Whatever credibility you and your boy Peter had is mostly gone. No one is listening anymore to your message. Your venom has drown out the message.

Your choices seem simple: change your tactics or leave. In short, whatever your true motivation is - you've lost.

The issue is no longer whether we Boycott American Women, it's whether we Boycott you.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Sorry, I made a mistake in creating the poll answers.

The two answers are supposed to read as follows:

1. Yes, I do have a job and am a productive member of society
2. No, I am a loser and a useless eater who should be exterminated by the Illuminati's global population reduction program.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Whining to Winston cause you can't handle the truth

Post by skateboardstephen »

davewe wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Apparently there are a LOT of losers on here who are such pathetic faggots, they can't handle the truth and they go whine to Winston that Boycott is attacking them.

Your poll asks whether the members are employed or not but your statement is about who's attacking who. Which are you really interested in?

No one objects to your opinions; this is an open forum. Many of us object to your methods. Calling members of HA "faggots" "losers" "manginas" hasn't won you any followers. Can you understand that? Attacking well-respected members for stating their opinions, posting information, sharing their experiences will never gain you the respect you obviously crave.

Whatever credibility you and your boy Peter had is mostly gone. No one is listening anymore to your message. Your venom has drown out the message.

Your choices seem simple: change your tactics or leave. In short, whatever your true motivation is - you've lost.

The issue is no longer whether we Boycott American Women, it's whether we Boycott you.

ha ha ha wow i was thinking the same thing but just could not articulate it.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Sorry, I made a mistake in creating the poll answers.

The two answers are supposed to read as follows:

1. Yes, I do have a job and am a productive member of society
2. No, I am a loser and a useless eater who should be exterminated by the Illuminati's global population reduction program.
3. I am Illuminati
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yes I think Boycott is a loser but an angry one :)