This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Darren, since you are promoting mail order bride sites, I would like to ask you a question- are you affiliated with any government intelligence agencies?

See my latest post, about how mail order bride businesses are being covertly run by western government intelligence agencies:

viewtopic.php?t=14075
Tin Foil Hat Much?

You can get scammed who said that never happens. A fool and his money are soon parted as they say. Somebody with no answers, struggling to find a mate in Anglo culture may turn to MOB as his last hope and with no experience with people from another country other than maybe Latinos, who is he going to talk too about this in a positive way?

Everything is infiltrated by the CIA, NSA, FBI and ATF in your book...
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
BTW..What in the hell are you dong with my old ex-girlfriend???

Outwest
A little Freudian slip, eh? What my dong is doing with your ex-girlfriend should be obvious :)

Anyway, thanks. We both are hooked on Mindinao girls.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Darren, since you are promoting mail order bride sites, I would like to ask you a question- are you affiliated with any government intelligence agencies?

See my latest post, about how mail order bride businesses are being covertly run by western government intelligence agencies:

viewtopic.php?t=14075
Nah dude I'm just a guy. I live and work in Fort Worth, TX. Why would the government spies be doing that for???
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

davewe wrote:
davewe wrote: Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf.
Well to honor Darren's courage, I've temporarily changed my avatar into a pic of me and my Filipina gf. And yes by all means, say I'm old and she is young - lol. Yep, that's gonna hurt.
You lucky dog!
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DarrenFW wrote:
davewe wrote:
davewe wrote: Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf.
Well to honor Darren's courage, I've temporarily changed my avatar into a pic of me and my Filipina gf. And yes by all means, say I'm old and she is young - lol. Yep, that's gonna hurt.
You lucky dog!
That's what she keeps telling me :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Most men are worthless maggots that do not deserve help. They deserve their slavery.
This is certainly the POV of those who do the enslaving. You can read it almost verbatim in "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", "Report From Iron Mountain", and "The Talmud".

The first book I mentioned is the easiest read. It's worth reading -- even if you have heard, and believe, that it's a "forgery". I see it simply as a manual on how to avoid being victim and a dupe.

Even if there are no conspiracies, vigilance still pays.

Although I DO believe in the existence of various overlapping conspiracies, I have told my sons, that if the Illuminati didn't exist, they would still eventually have to appear from somewhere. Because we behave like slaves and not free men. Our slavishness calls out for enslavement.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Blue,
thanks for that.

Men misunderstand why I "go at it so hard". It's not because I am angry or any of that rubbish...it's because men are so committed to their ignorance...you have to smack them between the eyes pretty hard to snap them out of it. When I first started I was very professional and polite and men just ignore me.

I mean take a look at robert kennedy. He has been at this 15 years and he tells me in all that time about 4 blokes have helped him.

Being polite gets you nowhere with men today. They are too stupid and too arrogant about their stupidity...you have to smack them really hard...and then maybe 0.3% get it. John rambo and dana hart can also back up that observation.

If men refuse to listen to me and refuse to help me help them for FOUR YEARS then they deserve no more free help from me...they should pay..maybe then they will value what I say...especially since what I am saying is true.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
In India, it is said that a sadhu (an enlightened person or a prophet) is meant to speak very heavy words, in order to cut through people's ignorance. The sadhu speaks that way not out of anger, but out of compassion, to try to wake them from their ignorance.
Although not a follower or a fan, I do agree with both the above comments.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest
A little Freudian slip, eh? What my dong is doing with your ex-girlfriend should be obvious :)

Ah, Mindanao. Learning.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

viewtopic.php?t=14075
http://indian-wife.com/

^^^

BoycottAmericanWoman, since you promoted a mail order bride site, I would like to ask you a question - are you affiliated with any government intelligence agencies??

BAW, two can play this game, son. Stop being a hypocrite and stop being an extremist. I am tired of you and Nolan molesting and raping this forum.

Darren, Dave, Outwest, Think Different, Jackal, Repatriate, Rock, PaulB, and other men that are happier abroad are inspirations to me. I don't need to read you and your partner in crime's cyber diarrhea every time I come on this site. Stop talking shit, and do something more productive with your life.

Since you and your boy are doing so much to help men out, you sure do have a lot of time on your hands posting on forums and spamming Facebook groups. You keep saying that your blog was heard by millions of people, but what happened after people heard it? Not a God damn thing. The same things are still happening, so you and your boy are not really contributing anything of worth besides talking shit and spamming the Internet.

Protesting in the streets, videotaping feminist behavior, calling radio stations complaining about women and other ideas I can come up with are far more innovative than talking shit on the Internet about your so-called help. Both of you are doing nothing of worth. Oh, about your boy's "videotaping a fake federal magistrate" is laughable. All he did was try to be some bad ass, but the judge still owned him.

Come back when you guys have done something noteworthy besides flapping your rotten gums about what you are doing to "help" or what you other men should be doing. It's my life. I don't have kids. I am single. I don't need to worry about other people and what they should be doing. Someone that wants to interfere in other peoples lives is called nosy.

I'm about done with this BAW and PAN fiasco. Both of you need to stop. Many people here can see right through you like a hologram.
Last edited by Fenix on May 19th, 2012, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Hahahaha! Phoenix, have you forgotten the tens of millions of mens lives they have touched? The 1,000,000 ounces of gold owed and demanded! LMFAO!!! Sorry BAW and PAN are far to laughable for even this forum. One question... Were those troy ounces or standard ounces? These guys have jumped the shark and deserve the hook...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Phoenix93 wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=14075

^^^

BoycottAmericanWoman, since you promoted a mail order bride site, I would like to ask you a question - are you affiliated with any government intelligence agencies??
Yes, I am part of the White Brotherhood, an organization with known ties to the CIA, and we hate niggers. We love Asian women though.

Our motto is "White is right!"

Disclaimer: Black men here have shown that they think it's perfectly acceptable to make racist jokes about white men. So since we are all equal, I am making racist jokes about black men. And I fully expect them to take it all in good humor, since we are all equal after all, right?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

There is at least 1 psychopathic government mole in this thread.

Just think to yourself, why was this thread created targeting BAW?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

Haha..you caught that. A freudian sleep...a good Mindanao girl will keep you very very busy.
a good man will be up to the job though....prostate cleansing as a ritual art form...practiced by the secretive cult
of Mindanao sorceresses....

Outwest
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Did I say boycott is an angry loser. Yes I did sorry. :)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Phoenix93 wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=14075

^^^

Yes, I am part of the White Brotherhood, an organization with known ties to the CIA, and we hate niggers. We love Asian women though.

Our motto is "White is right!"

Disclaimer: Black men here have shown that they think it's perfectly acceptable to make racist jokes about white men. So since we are all equal, I am making racist jokes about black men. And I fully expect them to take it all in good humor, since we are all equal after all, right?
Where was a joke made? This is a deflection at its finest. Instead of asking why, you assume you know why and make the statements above. As I said stop supporting the security state, stop supporting shock doctrine economics and fight for equality instead of demonizing it as some concoction of the "Left".

Stop saying Black People can be racist when it as NO IMPACT ON YOU DIRECTLY. For every White child or Man/Woman that is beaten up by a group of Black or Brown people, how many hundreds of thousands never made the voyage across the seas to the new world and died at sea? How does the French get away with making the Haitians pay for the revolution that kicked out the French? When is the legacy of debt servitude (Haitian Revolution) and Slavery going to be dealt with, without people like you avoiding the responsibility?

We aren't equal, what fantasy land do you live in -

Well you know, there clearly is a serious race problem in the country. Just take a look at what’s happening to African American communities. For example wealth, wealth in African American communities is almost zero. The history is striking. You take a look at the history of African Americans in the US. There’s been about thirty years of relative freedom. There was a decade after the Civil War and before north/south compact essentially re-criminalized black life. During the Second World War there was a need for free labor so there was a freeing up of the labor force. Blacks benefited from it. It lasted for about twenty years, the big growth period in the ‘50s and ‘60s, so a black man could get a job in an auto plant and buy a house and send his kids to college and kind of enter into the world but by the 70s it was over.
Yep that's equality! You want more examples. This is likely your view - http://mediamatters.org/research/201107220001