Women use men for money

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

OzGuy wrote:
sushiman wrote:It's the natural way of things.

In cave man days she had to survive. So in order to get into the mans cave and eat his roasted pork leg she used sex, healing his wounds and washing his dirty loin cloth! :)

Fair enough. But if there is no exchange, get lost.
And that is the problem. Since feminism there is NO exchange, women aren't keeping their end of the bargain!
Indeed, that's also why they are dissatisfied; people need some purpose in life. They've made themselves useless and nature has a way of punishing that.

What's really lame is to see it in your own family, some people are a train wreck...really painful to watch.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Some of you are missing the point of the OP.

Women have ALWAYS wanted men who made more money, no mistake about that.

These days however, you have so many women who all want the same guy.

MOST of the young American women want a truly wealthy guy, then they want half of his assets and ALIMONY.

For example, you have women who make $20000 a year but want a man who makes $100000 instead of the guy who makes $30000 a year.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Women use men for money

Post by tom »

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, this is true. However, when a woman starts spending her own money on you its a good indication she loves you and she's planning on staying with you a long time. If she's not spending her own money on you don't marry her!
I my experience when women spend money on me it was because they really wanted something from me, the second they get what they wanted the spending will stop. It is really an anomaly to see this kind of behavior in women, a willingness to spend her money on a guy. I personally feel it is a red flag something is wrong.
I guess there are exceptions just never experienced it myself.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:Some of you are missing the point of the OP.

MOST of the young American women want a truly wealthy guy, then they want half of his assets and ALIMONY.

For example, you have women who make $20000 a year but want a man who makes $100000 instead of the guy who makes $30000 a year.
That is a simplifying it a bit too much. What really happens -

If you work the same job or make about the same money, unless there is something about you that is interesting to them = No Dice

If she's average looking and knows it, then its more likely she has a realistic view on dating. But who wants to date an average looking girl????

Most of us want "above average". Because of that fact she's in high demand proven by all these POF, CL, Dating Site experiments. Proven as well on the OkCupid Blog.

I have not regretted for one minute not hooking up with any woman I worked with I lusted over. They typically fell into the usual suburban trap = Unplanned Pregnancy or Drug Use.

The only answer is overseas or at least someplace else.
krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

no shit bro.
and men use women for sex.

but then again if a nigga is lame ass f**k u are bound to be treated like shit. life lesson learned i think so ;] cause karma is a bitch.

but there some women who are opened to whatever bullshit.
so why not???? if a guy wants to spend his $$ on a hot ass cunt. why not????? they're both making an agreement. HATERS WILL HATE.

i know wealthy men who cash out hoes like paper..
and they dont give a f**k. just like the women don't give a f**k
u live once. as long as ur safe. backin ur shit up.

but yeaaa women can be evil!! got many reasons to destory men's poor little soul. pretty sad but funny. but u know what MEN ARE the reason why probably the bitch f***ed u in the ass and took all ur money.

even tho there some Gd's there some cunts that are dowwn ass fuckk and true to there word even if there GDs !!
it's true....there can be REAL LOVE FOUND!
Korean shorty. To live and die in LA.
Dana
Freshman Poster

Post by Dana »

davewe, from your post on May 15th

"The problem is in this generation in the West, when women believe they can take care of themselves (financially and otherwise) women no longer look at men for masculine characteristics but for feminine characteristics (looking good). And men have bought into it completely, often foregoing hard work toward a career and building a good life to spend countless hours in the gym or in front of the mirror."

Lol, what the hell is "feminine" about looking like a stud muffin that chicks dig!?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Dana wrote:davewe, from your post on May 15th

"The problem is in this generation in the West, when women believe they can take care of themselves (financially and otherwise) women no longer look at men for masculine characteristics but for feminine characteristics (looking good). And men have bought into it completely, often foregoing hard work toward a career and building a good life to spend countless hours in the gym or in front of the mirror."

Lol, what the hell is "feminine" about looking like a stud muffin that chicks dig!?
There's nothing wrong with it, all things being equal. Everyone like stuff that looks purdy, but you miss the point, probably cause you live in the West. When men leave the West they meet women far more interested in their masculine characteristics (protective and care taking). Those are considered more attractive and certainly more masculine than whether the guy looks like a pretty boy gay actor in a vampire movie.

Let's reverse the scenario. How many men are interested in a woman because she has a good job or has built a career or even because she makes good money? Very few (none really). Men are only interested in her physical/sexual characteristics. Now women may value other women's success in life, but men could not care at all. We are attracted solely to the physical - it's evolutionary. Equally evolutionary is a woman's attraction to masculine characteristics: can he protect her and her kids; can he take care of them so that the next generation survives.

The whole point is that traditionally men had more power in relationships and it was the woman's job to look physically great and the man's job to build his life, his character, and take care of the family. Today, when women in the West hold more power in relationships, they demand that men not only look good but subjugate themselves to women's "power." Nothing wrong with it I suppose; I'd do it too if I were a woman. We men here have discovered that moving or traveling abroad changes the balance of power and reestablishes gender identities. Beyond just the fact that many Western guys have more success abroad, we have discovered that we can be men again; that those masculine characteristics are more valued. For us it's liberating.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Some of you are missing the point of the OP.

That is a simplifying it a bit too much. What really happens -

If you work the same job or make about the same money, unless there is something about you that is interesting to them = No Dice

If she's average looking and knows it, then its more likely she has a realistic view on dating. But who wants to date an average looking girl????

Most of us want "above average". Because of that fact she's in high demand proven by all these POF, CL, Dating Site experiments. Proven as well on the OkCupid Blog.

I have not regretted for one minute not hooking up with any woman I worked with I lusted over. They typically fell into the usual suburban trap = Unplanned Pregnancy or Drug Use.

The only answer is overseas or at least someplace else.
Dude, even the 6s and 7s act stuck up and uniterested.

Women in America want the guys that all the females want.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Dana wrote:davewe, from your post on May 15th

Just remember, if you do build a career and make it to the top of your profession in the world, as I have done, they will STILL steal everything you have in the divorce courts. Men are not going for career because they are preening....they are not going into career because there is no point. There is no guarantee you will keep what you earn.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Maker55 wrote:Dude, even the 6s and 7s act stuck up and uniterested.

Women in America want the guys that all the females want.
This is true! Even average looking women in the US think they deserve a rich, handsome man. Hell, there are even some overweight women who won't settle and will only date men who are good looking and rich! :shock:

I have a news flash for American women, ONLY BEAUTY QUEENS GET TO MARRY GUYS WHO ARE RICH! :D

These fat chicks and ugly chicks are delusional if they think they are going to marry a rich, handsome man! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

jhonsmith25 wrote:What do these nations all have in common? They are inadequate. The not as good the nation is, the less fussy the females are with men. This is because they NEED a man for cash. In contemporary Anglo nations, females no more need a man at all, they either perform for themselves or the govt will pay them in well being. Women in wealthy Anglo nations have no NEED for a man, its only if they WANT a man.
Who wants anglo women anyway?

im glad they dont want men, it saves us a big headache

in not thE slIghest bit interested in them - THATS WHY IM ON THIS FORUM

Western men , dont NEED women either, we only WANT them too

i only want foreign women anyway - for the entire reason this website was created
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

krnshorty213 wrote:But u know what? MEN ARE the reason why probably the bitch f***ed u in the ass and took all ur money.
Yea, but more then half the time I see that women pick no good dudes from day one. So whose fault is it really?

I mean, women CHOSE who they want to be with, so what ever happens after the fact is a woman's fault.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This is basically like the format of a strip club, the rinsing guys thing. Take as much as you can while giving as little as possible. These girls are real users. These kind of women are nothing new. You even have a Filipino version of this, they are called cam girls. These girls are all rip-off or con artist. Should be avoided like the black plague. Also most of what these girls are claiming is almost all lies, so all these gifts and cash they claim they get, yep mostly bullshit. They are really predators, looking for an easy mark.
This is where a little Tom Leykis helps address these kind of users.

40 dollar max on dates
No putting out buy the third date that's it.

I found this for those outside of the UK
http://www.sockshare.com/file/2D32E5B84CA1C8DB#

Is there any question why sometimes very bad things happen to users like this, they really have it coming to them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

tom wrote:This is basically like the format of a strip club, the rinsing guys thing. Take as much as you can while giving as little as possible. These girls are real users. These kind of women are nothing new. You even have a Filipino version of this, they are called cam girls. These girls are all rip-off or con artist. Should be avoided like the black plague. Also most of what these girls are claiming is almost all lies, so all these gifts and cash they claim they get, yep mostly bullshit. They are really predators, looking for an easy mark.
This is where a little Tom Leykis helps address these kind of users.

40 dollar max on dates
No putting out buy the third date that's it.

I found this for those outside of the UK
http://www.sockshare.com/file/2D32E5B84CA1C8DB#

Is there any question why sometimes very bad things happen to users like this, they really have it coming to them.
As much as I love Leykis, there is a major flaw in his method here. This still gives women an easy way to con $120.00 out of you (in the course of three dates) without putting out at all. Instantly back to square one.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

True the $120 loss is too much, but it is better than no stop loss at all. That rule is all about preventing getting scammed too much by women. Some more lonely guys will allow a leech like that to suck them dry. These women will never give these guys what they want but just lead them on as long as the money keeps flowing. The losses can run in the thousands even tens of thousands over time. To me it seems like the grifter women shown are actually not scamming millionaires, but rather a lot of average working class guys. Rich guys are rare and very few are single and lonely. And another thing women having these tenancies are very common I would say 70% or more. The anomaly is someone exposing this common thing many women do but for the most part deny.