This can only end badly

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

This can only end badly

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Re: This can only end badly

Post by FREEDOM1 »

he must really be smitten or a total schmuck

hes loaded and this is the best chick he can get!!!!

lets be honest, she's a 5/10 maximum

i can get a much more attractive woman than him anyday, i know it not all about looks but...

but cmon wtf is wrong with this guy, obviously money doesn't increase common sense

Why the f**k is he getting married anyway, hes 27, what a suckerbag alright

hes gonna get raped for a lot of cash one day
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

FREEDOM1 wrote:

i can get a much more attractive woman than him anyday, i know it not all about looks but...

but cmon wtf is wrong with this guy, obviously money doesn't increase common sense

they've been together for a long time ... so that says a lot... she must make him really happy for him to have married her & under such humble rights too.

she is a Harvard medical grad ... doubt she's gold digger (hope not)

best wishes to them both; they would make some really nice kids together.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

He married someone he had a long term relationship with and who he believes he can trust. That’s the smartest thing he can do in his position. It’s the men who are looking for hot babes who end up crying in their soup and saying all women are evil.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

MrPeabody wrote:He married someone he had a long term relationship with and who he believes he can trust. That’s the smartest thing he can do in his position. It’s the men who are looking for hot babes who end up crying in their soup and saying all women are evil.
well i hope he can trust her with billions

The point is, why does he have to be married??

he can still have a relationship with her, without being married, thats the point

in this day and age, a marriage contract is null and void because they can be broken

with no reason given at anytime- so how can this be valid, why would you want to play russian roulette with all chambers loaded
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

FREEDOM1 wrote:

1. She's certainly better looking than over 99% of young women you see in PI.

2. The best wives are often not the best lookers. You don't know the girl. She might be a real gem. If they're both happy, who are we to criticize. He's sure a lot smarter than any of us.

3. I bet his last (white) gf regrets breaking-up with him, lol.

4. Even if he does get raped for cash, he's one of the few guys who can truly afford it. Even if she took 99%, he'd still be fabulously rich.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Rock wrote:
FREEDOM1 wrote:

2. The best wives are often not the best lookers. You don't know the girl. She might be a real gem. If they're both happy, who are we to criticize. He's sure a lot smarter than any of us.

4. Even if he does get raped for cash, he's one of the few guys who can truly afford it. Even if she took 99%, he'd still be fabulously rich.

You stated- She is better than 99% of young women in PI, first of all - no she's not, Ive sone tons of filipnio women who are hotter and second of all what the hell does PI have anything to do do with this? Why dont u compare her to other chinese women? I know its more than just about looks, but if you had this guys cash, would you be marrying at all, seriously why would you, he can be in a relationship with her anyway, why sign a contrcat, we all know the conseequences, Also you said if he loses 99% of his wealth he still would have plenty of cash, if you had $100 and i took $99, would you be happy with $1, no i dont thinks so - whats your obsession with absoultes and 99% by the way, either you are very bad at maths or its too hard too think it through and disuss the finer points. I am just stating my opinion, and have evry right to do so, lastly i hate facebook, it is a travesty and should be banned, people waste countless hours on this crap instead of meeting people face to face. I heard this quote in a movie - "f**k face book in the Face" lol
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

she is not very good looking at all.

i would be very very careful in his position. i would NOT marry an american woman. its to risky. and no she is not making him happy. Foreign women are the only ones that know how to do that.

i would not be suprised if she takes his money a few years down the road. she is now guaranteed to be a billionaire divorce or not. in court she gets half his assets. an american woman's dream.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

MrPeabody wrote:He married someone he had a long term relationship with and who he believes he can trust. That’s the smartest thing he can do in his position.
Agreed.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Where did the assumption that "marrying an ugly woman ensures a faithful relationship" come from? Such a limiting myth. Too many American males tend to be stuck on stupid...
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
FREEDOM1 wrote:

You stated- She is better than 99% of young women in PI, first of all - no she's not, Ive sone tons of filipnio women who are hotter and second of all what the hell does PI have anything to do do with this? Why dont u compare her to other chinese women? I know its more than just about looks, but if you had this guys cash, would you be marrying at all, seriously why would you, he can be in a relationship with her anyway, why sign a contrcat, we all know the conseequences, Also you said if he loses 99% of his wealth he still would have plenty of cash, if you had $100 and i took $99, would you be happy with $1, no i dont thinks so - whats your obsession with absoultes and 99% by the way, either you are very bad at maths or its too hard too think it through and disuss the finer points. I am just stating my opinion, and have evry right to do so, lastly i hate facebook, it is a travesty and should be banned, people waste countless hours on this crap instead of meeting people face to face. I heard this quote in a movie - "f**k face book in the Face" lol
1. No, I stated "better looking" not "better". Have u been to PI? Cus if u r just referring to Filipinas u see in USA and perhaps elsewhere, I think they are better looking on average than wht u see in country.

2. I mentioned PI cus a few guys on here seem to believe PI has a lot of attractive gals.

3. OK, I would also say she is better looking than majority of girls I've seen in certain areas of China such as the cities I've been to in Guangxi.

4. If it was me, then I wouldn't marry. Even without his cash, I've avoided it. But he's a much smarter guy them me so who am I to judge his decisions?

5. No obsession w absolutes. Just citing extreme case to emphasize he will never need to worry financially. Wht. does that have to do w my math?

6. Yes u have a right to state yr. opinion as I do mine. But we both already knew that, so..wht's ur point?

7. I'm not a big FB fan myself and I think its highly over-rated. But it does come in handy to learn more about new girls I meet.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Renata wrote:
FREEDOM1 wrote:

they've been together for a long time ... so that says a lot... she must make him really happy for him to have married her & under such humble rights too.

she is a Harvard medical grad ... doubt she's gold digger (hope not)

best wishes to them both; they would make some really nice kids together.
Hey, according to your avatar photo, you're better looking than she is IMO, lol.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

but guys she's a Harvard Medical Graduate ... that's a woman with a lot of stature & financial stability, ... if they do divorce would she need to take him to the cleaners?? not really... and such a humble wedding, that says a lot.
I hope they're forever happy :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

While he is wise to pick a girl a he knew from back when he was a "regular guy" and hopefully one he can trust, he's still a knucklehead if he didn't have his lawyers draft a HUGE legal agreement. Billions of dollars...just too much temptation. A recipe for disaster!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

only puzzling bit for me is... I understand that the Jewish can't or won't marry another unless they're Jewish. ... can a chinese be jewish I doubt.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -