Why the secret rituals in college business fraternities?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Why the secret rituals in college business fraternities?

Post by Winston »

I have a question.

In my last year of college back in 1998, I joined a fraternity for aspiring business professionals, out of boredom and to see if I could meet some girls through it, since I had no social life or dates at the time.

I won't name this fraternity because I took an oath not to. But they had their own secret handshake, and during the initiation ceremony, the senior members were dressed in cloaks with hoods while the room was darkened and lit by candles. Each new member swore an oath of allegiance and the typical mumbo jumbo about honor and values that is usually recited during Boy Scout initiations.

I never went beyond that though. But what I don't understand is: Why were all these secret handshakes and rituals in dark rooms with cloaked hooded people necessary? Isn't business all about cold calculating performance in an office where you show up, perform and get paid? Why would a fraternity for aspiring business professionals involve such "esoteric" rituals? What do they have to do with the business world? What purpose does all this serve?

Could such rituals be a sort of "junior level" practice secret society where they train and screen people for entrance into higher levels of the Illuminati or Secret Societies?

What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Why the secret rituals in college business fraternities?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

In many cases these are just harmless rituals in a college fraternity or similar....a bit of fun.

However, there are MANY colleges and fraternities that are "feeders" into the Illuminati system. Skull and Bones at Yale being the most famous but there are MANY more.

These are all satanically based. Dark robes meaning living in darkness looking for the "bringer of light" to help you raise your consciousness. Stuff like that. And often times these members go on to important positions and they handshakes etc are how they identify themselves to each other....like reagans handshake with gorbachev in Reykjavik to identify themselves as members of the same team. Or the joke that was the 2004 election in the US with two members of skull and bones "competing" for the US presidency.

Further, in business, ALL the major companies are controlled by the Illuminati. No exceptions. If you see it on the fortune 500 you know it is ultimately controlled by the Illuminati. As a lad rises in the company he will be tested to see if he is willing to compromise his integrity. This happened to me. I did not know what was going on at the time. I resigned three good jobs over being asked to do things that I felt were not ethical. Only later did I realise that I was being tested to see if I would do what I was asked in order to keep my job even though I disagreed on moral grounds with what I was being asked to do.

I assume that MOST men are similarly tested in the rise up the the hierarchy and only those willing to compromise their integrity make it to the top. I saw MANY men do things that I would not do in business. Sometimes I questioned them about it, sometimes not. I just do not do business with men I knew are of questionable morals....its a bit hard not to do business with any of the fortune 500 though.

If you think there is real competition between the fortune 500 I have a bridge I would like to sell you. The rise and fall of companies is orchestrated to make it look like there is competition. I was a bit disappointed to find that out but that is how it is.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But this wasn't a college fraternity with frat parties. This was a fraternity for aspiring BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS. Doesn't that tell you something?

So what about the anti-trust battle between Microsoft and the US Government? Was that staged? If so, why?

And why do you use the word "guvment" instead of "government"?

Is it true that government is no different from the mafia? The Libertarian Harry Browne said that in one of his books.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
"In my last year of college back in 1998, I joined a fraternity for aspiring business professionals,"

Sorry. My mistake. I read that as these were guys in college who were aspiring to become business professionals or worked part time like I did.

But the same applies. Many people are born into families that serve the "great work of the ages". One reliable source told me that she thought about 5% of the US population was willingly involved. Though, of course, most were just useful idiots being told a story and made to feel important for their services.

Sometimes these people go into predetermined fraternities like skull and bones for W. Some times they attract new people. Each of these fraternities are always on the lookout for people who will join them and help their fellow members in secret.

And no. The business world is no different. The secret societies and colleagues help each other in business. Deals are made and tenders are won based on who is calling the shots rather than proper and open competition. In this way the fortunes of companies can be managed over time.

It is like the "unbelievable mistakes" IBM made in its dealings with Microsoft. I could not understand how IBM could make so many mistakes that were so obvious. The reason was Microsoft was supposed to be successful and IBM was supposed to fail with OS/2.

Same for google and facebook. You can't tell me IBM can not build a better google than google. And you cant tell me IBM could not build a better facebook than facebook. But "somehow" IBM, that has the best scientists and was the ONLY company to have data centers all over the globe already existing could not build google and leverage the existing data centers. Somehow IBM could not build a facebook or a google. Somehow they "missed" this.

It is just not believable Winston.

The catalog of "IBM mistakes" would fill an encyclopedia.

There is supposed to be an IBM, there is supposed to be a micosoft, there is supposed to be a google, there is supposed to be a facebook, there is supposed to be an oracle, there is supposed to be an SAP...to give the illusion of competition.

"Is it true that government is no different from the mafia?"

Well the mafia will openly admit they are criminals. But that is about the only difference! LOL!!

"So what about the anti-trust battle between Microsoft and the US Government? Was that staged? If so, why? "

Of COURSE is was staged. Just like the IBM anti trust battle was staged. Neither IBM nor MSFT were seriously penalised by the anti-trust battles with the USG. The "conflict" is all stage managed to give the illusion of "the guvment is looking after you". Most people have forgotten or never knew about the IBM anti-trust battle in the 70s. I think it concluded in 82 or 83.

I say "guvment" to indicate they are not a real government. My little play on words.

Once you understand what a birth certificate is and what money is the whole game is obvious.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!