This can only end badly

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Renata wrote:only puzzling bit for me is... I understand that the Jewish can't or won't marry another unless they're Jewish. ... can a chinese be jewish I doubt.
In Israel, they can't; that is the law. But this guy is just an American of Jewish heritage. There was even a recent scandal between Israel and US in which some Israelis would claim on TV that American Jews were not Jews at all. And they were not wrong. He has a Yiddish last name, but he is as Jewish as Black Americans are Africans.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: This can only end badly

Post by odbo »

FREEDOM1 wrote:Why the f**k is he getting married anyway, hes 27, what a suckerbag alright
Does anyone have a link to that blog illustrating how men & women have primes at different ages but both peak at age 27?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/23404/ideal- ... n-men.aspx
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Where did the assumption that "marrying an ugly woman ensures a faithful relationship" come from? Such a limiting myth. Too many American males tend to be stuck on stupid...
Where did that assumption come from? You made it up. I said he was smart because he married someone he had a long term relationship with and he could trust.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Hope it works.

Post by Guyver »

I honestly hope this one works out. It says they have been together for 9 years. That is more than enough time for him to determine if she can be trusted. I mean at that point, they are probably thinking of having children at that age, hence that is what marriage is for. He is smart, and she is a Medical grad which means she has a brain too. Of all the celebrity marriages out there, I'd say this one has a better chance to survive.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ladislav wrote:
Renata wrote:only puzzling bit for me is... I understand that the Jewish can't or won't marry another unless they're Jewish. ... can a chinese be jewish I doubt.
In Israel, they can't; that is the law. But this guy is just an American of Jewish heritage. There was even a recent scandal between Israel and US in which some Israelis would claim on TV that American Jews were not Jews at all. And they were not wrong. He has a Yiddish last name, but he is as Jewish as Black Americans are Africans.
I have known Jewish men before who were good looking and tall but would marry homely women who are highly intelligent. It seems to be part of the culture to marry the most intelligent person possible. Maybe that is why they are so smart. Also, if you are a conspiracy theorist, you could say that they are starting to intermarry with the Chinese because they know China is the next super power.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Agent Rock ist right probably she looks better than the pi girls :). Still I can´t understand this. Maybe my IQ level is to low . :)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Hope it works.

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Guyver wrote:I honestly hope this one works out. It says they have been together for 9 years. That is more than enough time for him to determine if she can be trusted.
Crap. Western Women are NOT trust-WORTHY. I knew my wife for TWENTY YEARS before I caught her lying to me. Western Women are pathological liars meaning when they tell the lie they actually believe it so they leave no trace of the lie to be recognised.

My wife managed to lie to her mother, her father, her best friend...all and sundry.

Any man who thinks that he can tell if a woman is lying is very, very ignorant of the nature of women.

This is why rule 1 in Living Free is never trust a woman.

If women wanted to be trusted they would not lie to us.

If women wanted to be trusted they would denounce women caught lying like men do.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

The indian philosopher Chanakya Pandit also said "Never trust a woman or a politician". Very wise advice.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ladislav wrote:
I hear you, makes perfect sense
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I hope Zuckerberg gets bent over an iron rod.

NO ONE in the current western power circle, deserves sympathy, including this Facebook founder. But then again, most people don't know what he does behind closed doors...
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

jhonsmith25 wrote:He wedded someone he had a lengthy lasting connection with and who he considers he can believe in. That is the most sensible factor he can do in his place. It’s the men who are looking for hot females who end up shouting in their broth and saying all females are wicked.
This comment - major fail

so what your saying i should go after ugly and average women because less men would want them?

Are you also saying that hot women are less trustworthy or have lesser character then average looking women and are bad for men?

In my experience ugly and ancerage women can be even worse and bitchier than attrcative women, you are speaking from an amercian/ anglo stand point. Have you just joined this forum? have you ever gone out of America? This statement may have some correlation in anglo/ western countries where hot women are scarce, but this rule does not apply to south america, east europe and most of the non wetern world. You really need to go abroad and squash all your ignorant assumptions.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
jhonsmith25 wrote:He wedded someone he had a lengthy lasting connection with and who he considers he can believe in. That is the most sensible factor he can do in his place. It’s the men who are looking for hot females who end up shouting in their broth and saying all females are wicked.
This comment - major fail

so what your saying i should go after ugly and average women because less men would want them?

Are you also saying that hot women are less trustworthy or have lesser character then average looking women and are bad for men?

In my experience ugly and ancerage women can be even worse and bitchier than attrcative women, you are speaking from an amercian/ anglo stand point. Have you just joined this forum? have you ever gone out of America? This statement may have some correlation in anglo/ western countries where hot women are scarce, but this rule does not apply to south america, east europe and most of the non wetern world. You really need to go abroad and squash all your ignorant assumptions.
+100
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

You want to think with your head, not your dick, when picking wife material. It's just common sense.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

sushiman wrote:You want to think with your head, not your dick, when picking wife material. It's just common sense.
After all thats been discussed

why do you have to be MARRIED , why do you need a wife?

this is the point! You can have a long term relationship without a state sanctioned contract in a feminazi state

i cant believe i have to point this out on this forum, Some men just cant abandon the brainwashing and

want to be slaves witht heir balls in a vice for the rest of their pathetic lives

Name 10 benefits of marriage, how will it improve your life, anyone?
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I know what you are saying of course.

I've already posted in another thread about this topic and don't feel like repeating; but I now live in Asia, I have a great wife, and I can come up with *at least* 10 if not more ways my life is better. Women *can be* a great thing.