10 Signs America is Decaying right in front of our eyes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

rayanclouds1 wrote:I agree, but I have read some amazing post about cloud computing information that get me consider how clouding is the future for investment and huge profit for with all this huge high tech trends the web and even your desktop will be externalized else where ; and this is great way to new changes and opportunities for making money and may be an other new boom , so you might want to take a look at it and let me know what you think
I already have a client that does cloud Business Intelligence. I am actively selling to more clients to get more consulting firms do BI in the cloud. SaaS is the future of software for the mid tier.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ssjparris wrote:Damn huge ass response from you guys.

yeah its america. Nobody wants to help each other here. Ofcourse the women are just horrible here. people are so scared too ... absolutely no life.

because of all this america will become the WORST place to be on planet earth guarantee. they are NOT family oriented, too isolated, don't want to help a stranger out. homeless people everywhere on a mass scale and people that still have money still dont want to help them out.
I do appreciate basic, fundamental points like this. So I am reminded that I do need to have an exit plan, in case. So I am reminded to look overseas for female company, ASAP. And so Iam reminded to look into my own life, for instances where I can open my eyes and be useful to people.

Thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:Pat is a racist idiot. Fine he see the decline in America big deal, lots of people see it without constantly throwing Black People under the bus like Pat does.
Forgive me, didn't watch all the videos, but... what makes you say that? I know Pat is a nationalist, old-school conservative, and has signed onto the "War on Terror" baloney. But I also know there were Blacks in his Catholic school when he grew up, and he wrote that they were treated as part of the group - Catholics against the world.

What did he say that you are referring to? Was it in the above videos?
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Sorry of I missed it but is there a link to the original article? It's dead on by the way.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

djfourmoney wrote:
rayanclouds1 wrote:I agree, but I have read some amazing post about cloud computing information that get me consider how clouding is the future for investment and huge profit for with all this huge high tech trends the web and even your desktop will be externalized else where ; and this is great way to new changes and opportunities for making money and may be an other new boom , so you might want to take a look at it and let me know what you think
Cloud Computing is a reality today, its just moving people away from desktops with the entire OS on a local hard-drive as oppose to on a network/cloud.

I don't need the tools and features of Office 2003/2010, I use Google Docs which has many of the same features for free (of course in exchange of sharing some of your personal data to advertisers). There are also rumor that not Windows 8 but the next Windows will be completely in the cloud (internet).

The only people that need Terrabytes of storage are people serving files or keeping media locally as I do. Instead of physical media, I rather playback files locally or by streaming (cloud).

Where not there yet because too many Brick and Mortars are standing in the way. They use the Government to keep their market advantage (Hollywood for instance).

I have a few ideas for passive income based on my current reality.
I personally dislike the idea of cloud computing, because you have NO guarantees that any privacy policies by cloud computing providers will be respected. At that rate, you might as well send your most private data and thoughts via postcard for all to see, or post them on a blog somewhere.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Wow now we are talking about cloud computing, we've turned into nerds!

The firm I work for has made a huge investment in this sector. I know quite a bit about it but its all NDA top secret! :)

We're probably gonna get loaded off this investment too!! But personally I don't trust it. Apple and Google have all your info and there's no reason why the US govt can't see this info to "stop terrorists". Of course everyone is a potential terrorist. It wouldn't be hard for them to search thru the emails of dissenters and find the network of everyone they associate with.

If you think these companies aren't writing sophisticated programs to farm your personal data and figure out how you tick you're naive. Scary shit.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

djfourmoney wrote: Cloud Computing is a reality today, its just moving people away from desktops with the entire OS on a local hard-drive as oppose to on a network/cloud.

I don't need the tools and features of Office 2003/2010, I use Google Docs which has many of the same features for free (of course in exchange of sharing some of your personal data to advertisers). There are also rumor that not Windows 8 but the next Windows will be completely in the cloud (internet).

The only people that need Terrabytes of storage are people serving files or keeping media locally as I do. Instead of physical media, I rather playback files locally or by streaming (cloud).

Where not there yet because too many Brick and Mortars are standing in the way. They use the Government to keep their market advantage (Hollywood for instance).

I have a few ideas for passive income based on my current reality.
No one with two firing neurons would EVER put ANY business info 'In the Cloud'.

It's beyond stupid to have your IP stored someplace else. Nothing good will come of it.

That means that Office, is on the company LAN. The Excel spreadsheets, are on your server. Not The Cloud.

You think people are going to put their FINANCIAL BOOKS on SOMEONE ELSE'S SERVER?

Never.

IT will set up a LAN/WAN/VPN so that those who need to can tunnel in.

Your private information on a server? Kiss it all goodbye.

This idea is idiocy.

Clouds will be moved to China, who will data mine every byte.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You guys are paranoid. :lol:

Try focusing on the obvious business sense of Cloud. It's meant to compartmentalize data and bandwidth. That way you're forced to pay per gig for everything. It's just all $ related by slowly monopolizing your internet usage piece by piece.

Think about it..the ISPs start putting in hard caps for bandwidth usage and restricting peer 2 peer sharing. You're forced to download and store "off site" on things like Cloud if you want files at all. Then you're forced to pay per gig for bandwidth AND storage.

The net result is that iSPs make a shitload of money from this.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Repatriate wrote:You guys are paranoid.

Try focusing on the obvious business sense of Cloud. It's meant to compartmentalize data and bandwidth. That way you're forced to pay per gig for everything. It's just all $ related by slowly monopolizing your internet usage piece by piece.
That's from Comcast's pov.

If I am running a small, medium-sized business, the last thing I am going to do is put my data on a network with backdoors to the Chinese and IRS.

It makes sense for them, it's idiotic for me.