Double standards on adultery

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Renata, what Peter is telling you is pretty clear.

If you are actually equal to us men, then you must hold your fellow female criminals accountable for their crimes, the same way we men hold male criminals accountable for their crimes.

You say "I am not going to apologize for something I haven't done".

No, your silence IS doing something. You women know what is going on, and you refuse to speak out against it. So you do support abuse of men by your silence about it. And you refuse to do anything to help us men get justice.

So the way I see it, you are not really any different than the women we are talking about.

And if you ARE different? If you ARE actually "not like that", which is what you women all claim, NAWALT, well, then sign up to CAF and prove to us that you are equal to us men and hold your fellow female criminals accountable for their crimes.

If you don't do this? Then you are NOT equal to men. You are in the same category as children.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

And just in case you claim "Well, I have not been silent, I have spoken out against feminism", well then I expect you to provide EVIDENCE of that. Send me links to articles you have written speaking out against feminism.

Go out and create an anti-feminist campaign that reaches tens of millions of people, and gets featured on hundreds of websites and on a few national radio shows. Then you will be equal to me.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Renata wrote:just as most of you guys on this site have become socially conditioned to see western women as unworthy', and it's becoming a preset bias with men now
Renata,
there you go using the one and only weapon you have. Dissimulation. You are telling a lie here and the lie is clear for men like me to see. You are saying WE are conditioned to see western women as "unworthy" and that is not the case at all.

We are telling you that we see western women committing crimes with impunity and ALL THE OTHER WOMEN AGREEING with these crimes.

We hold that all men and women are equal before the law. We ALSO condemn MEN who are criminals. So we are the ones who are NOT BEING SEXIST. We are the ones holding women to the standard of equality.

Comments like this one are why I do not engage with women in these kinds of conversations for the sake of women. No matter HOW CLEAR the evidence is you women will BLAME SOMEONE ELSE and try to DEFLECT ATTENTION from the CRIMES OF WOMEN. Women REFUSE to simply admit the TRUTH. That they LOVE being able to get away with criminal acts against men and will NEVER speak out about such criminal act.

So no. That I consider western women liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority and therefore wish nothing to do with them is NOT "social conditioning". It just happens to be the truth.
I believe 'social conditioning' here means being a Mangina or a sycophant for women's rights/causes/Feminism. That's currently 75+% of polite men in western societies.

Thus, this group is the opposite. This is the minority position of *Rage Against the Machine*, no not Chris Cornell's failed metal band.

So all and all, this is the lack of a socially conditioned group & thus, more apt to find the truth.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Renata wrote:PeterAndrewNolan yes I acknowledge all the injustice men have had due to women, and I've told you that many times that I don't agree with any of it... I support you in that. It's not right for what's yours to be taken away at whim. But I'm not gonna apologise for something I haven't done.. & yes I already know what your response to this will be lol as I always go in circles with you.
Renata,
you are not being asked to apologise for what you have not done. You are being asked if you will sit on all women juries in all women courts and fairly and justly put women on trial who are properly accused of crimes and deny those crimes thereby needing a court case to settle the matter.

If you are not willing to do that then I will call you a liar and a hypocrite. And I would be right.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
My message to the lads is that you can not be "good enough" to be ensured the protection of the law in divorce so do not go into the start of the meat grinder. It is NOT worth it.

And notice how "upset" women get when I say that. The same people who said "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" are "upset" when we turn our backs on them.
These points are hard to argue with.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote: A woman has as much respect for a nice man as a horse has for a nice rider.
Very well put Jester. I am going to use that one if you do not mind.
Please do!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trini Fantasy

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Jester who could forget that... wow what a tape lol. She was pretty crushed by the leak... her bf sent his laptop to fix & well... But then she went on to win Project Runway (fashion design competition) ... lots of doors opened for her after that. She's also getting married to that same guy Wyatt ... I'm no hypocrite, as I've said before my country isn't perfect & to each his own. .... I've met her she's quite sweet & approachable; indian & chinese mix girl. Jester yes I'm sure people on the island have mistresses etc, you can't escape that anywhere you go. We have the very conservative, moderate to the very liberal.

Yes the variety of food is vast, so if you like to eat, go to the beach, gamble & are into nightlife that's the place for you. Predominantly, indian, african, latin/spanish, chinese & arabic culture & cuisine. There are other minorities as well., and there's an Irish pub on the island lol it boasts to serve over 500 types of beer.
OK see now THIS is the reason I come to Happier Abroad.

Have a good day all!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote: These points are hard to argue with.
Jester,
this is why I went to the trouble of actually publishing my divorce legal documents. Young men simply can not believe how bad it is. Well. If they read my divorce documents, documents I was threatened to be thrown in jail for releasing, they can have no doubt how bad it really is.

I am not a "special case". LOTS of men have had it worse than me. I just happen to be the only man with the GUTS to publish this stuff and deny their efforts to unlawfully incarcerate me.

I find it funny that, as far as I know, I am the ONLY man in the world to publish documents like the links below to show the lads just how bad it really is...and STILL those gutless cowards called MRAs and MRMs like to talk down to me and criticise me. All the while they run scared like schoolgirls from the "guvment" saying "I can not publish such documents, if I do the guvment might hurt me"....

FFS. What a bunch of whiny schoolgirls.

I have BEGGED and PLEADED for men to get these links in front of lads so they could be FULLY INFORMED of what happens to the BEST OF HUSBANDS in divorce. There are almost NO husbands who are a better husband and father than I was. And THIS is how you might well be treated. And if you "complain" you will be HATED ON.

Many young men who have read these are PROFOUNDLY THANKFUL that I have risked incarceration to bring them these FACTS of how men are treated in divorce.

A good question is WHY ARE MRAS SUPPRESSING THIS INFORMATION?

When NO MRA has EVER done this WHY ARE THEY SUPPRESSING THIS INFORMATION?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on May 22nd, 2012, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Another well-said post by Peter.

+1
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Another well-said post by Peter.

+1
Feel free to go over to the spearhead as a 20 year old man and ask Bill Price.

"WHY ARE YOU SUPPRESSING THIS INFORMATION?"

If Bill was really interested in giving young men like you THE TRUTH and giving you all the information you NEED to defend yourself he would have LOTS of articles on spearhead dissecting my case piece by piece.

If MRAs were really interested in helping young men they would do what I have done TWICE now.

Walk into a court with ARMED OFFICERS and stand your ground come what may! Never flinch. never back down. Give them hell and take the consequences come what may for doing what is right.

I can tell you the german judge was not happy with me...but here we are a month later...no court order for the "fine"...no further correspondence...so I will be issuing a Lawful Notice this week stating that I consider the matter closed and I expect my citizenship or permanent residency will be sorted out in the next 30 days....lets see how they like that. I will also notice them that I expect the world passport will be observed next time I travel through frankfurt of stuttgart.

Most men are such a bunch of whiny schoolgirls. I am actually disappointed I have not been thrown in jail yet. My mate dave in Ireland has been thrown in jail EIGHT TIMES last year. He finds it all really funny since they just hang on to him for 24 or 48 hours and let him out again.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I was reading your court files, Peter (of what, I think you know). Absolutely disgusting. I mean, I was never getting married to begin with, but it's in gold and stone now. Blood contract -- signed, sealed, and delivered. I'm not ever getting married. Hell -- I'm never going to even commit to just one sheila.

This thread is about double-standards? You want double-standards?

How about divorce? It's okay if the wife gets everything, but god forbid you leave the man with a god-damned penny to his name, or a f***ing thread of cloth. I just skimmed the documents, and I couldn't even read it after getting to the 'demands' section. I don't know the official name and how that shit works because I'm a bit young.

And you know what I hate most about double-standards? Females will make them the inverse, like this:

"It's okay for guys to cheat, but when we do it, we're whores or sluts."

No. You're that regardless. And you know damn well that we get the crucifix if we even THINK about that shit.

Peter, you need to write more books and shit. Or get a podcast -- SOMETHING. You need to get the word out there, mate.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Feel free to go over to the spearhead as a 20 year old man and ask Bill Price.

"WHY ARE YOU SUPPRESSING THIS INFORMATION?"

If Bill was really interested in giving young men like you THE TRUTH and giving you all the information you NEED to defend yourself he would have LOTS of articles on spearhead dissecting my case piece by piece.

If MRAs were really interested in helping young men they would do what I have done TWICE now.

Walk into a court with ARMED OFFICERS and stand your ground come what may! Never flinch. never back down. Give them hell and take the consequences come what may for doing what is right.

I can tell you the german judge was not happy with me...but here we are a month later...no court order for the "fine"...no further correspondence...so I will be issuing a Lawful Notice this week stating that I consider the matter closed and I expect my citizenship or permanent residency will be sorted out in the next 30 days....lets see how they like that. I will also notice them that I expect the world passport will be observed next time I travel through frankfurt of stuttgart.

Most men are such a bunch of whiny schoolgirls. I am actually disappointed I have not been thrown in jail yet. My mate dave in Ireland has been thrown in jail EIGHT TIMES last year. He finds it all really funny since they just hang on to him for 24 or 48 hours and let him out again.
Mate! You have the world passport!? I'm getting mine soon! Can you believe that only four countries officially recognise it? Bullshit! I mean, a lot of nations recognise it on a case-by-case basis, but that isn't good enough. So you go right on ahead and continue using your world passport. They have to accept it as an -- assuming I have the term right -- unalienable right.

Like a judge who doesn't let you sit down with your unalienable rights intact. Right?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote: Mate! You have the world passport!? I'm getting mine soon! Can you believe that only four countries officially recognise it? Bullshit! I mean, a lot of nations recognise it on a case-by-case basis, but that isn't good enough. So you go right on ahead and continue using your world passport. They have to accept it as an -- assuming I have the term right -- unalienable right.

Like a judge who doesn't let you sit down with your unalienable rights intact. Right?
Blue,
I have had mine for two and a half years now. I have been working on getting it working. I have the full support of the WSA in doing this. The WSA issued a letter to Angela Merkel citing the german legislation and treaties that required Germany to accept it and Angela Merkel has not rebutted that letter. My court case on April 18th was, in part, to challenge the german courts to prove that they were not required to accept the WP.

I have had it declined in Australia, UK, Germany so I am working on getting it accepted in both Germany and the UK right now. Naturally the guvments do not want to accept it so they have to be FORCED to accept it by LAW. That is what I am doing.

If you want to give me a hand PM me.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

This is the first time I read your court case. It's really an injustice. I'm sure you both had your differences as all marriages do, but for you to marry a divorced lady (red*flag*) with 2 kids :shock: not every man would. You must have a big heart.

She stole from you & will pay it in time.

I guess the government are the ones making these laws & encouraging this mess... (I assume as I'm not too educated about the law) Back in the 1800's the british with the spaniards discovered the caribbean & my country. The natives living there at the time, the Arawaks & the Caribs lived peacefully but when their ships landed war broke out eventually between the native tribes. Almost all the natives died.

I've see this strategy time & time again throughout history, 'divide & conquer'. Do you think their aim now is to 'divide & conquer' family life? It seems so from where I'm standing. I'm definitely an outsider looking in.

Guys QUESTION: Your sisters & cousins, aunts etc are western women too,.. have you ever asked them what they think about all this; gotten their honest opinions about it? Do you see your close relatives such as your sisters in the same light?

PS. I actually have 1 sister in FL happily married (about 20yrs now) to an American guy but never heard stuff like this from her.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Renata wrote:Guys QUESTION: Your sisters & cousins, aunts etc are western women too,.. have you ever asked them what they think about all this; gotten their honest opinions about it? Do you see your close relatives such as your sisters in the same light?
My sister has full blown histrionic personality disorder; that is the psychiatric condition which fits her to the T.

She was an armchair feminist, growing up ... exerting her will to control others throughout her life. She would endlessly brag about Gertrude Stein, Marie Curie, Mary Tyler Moore, Susan B Anthony, Deborah Harry, etc, as if she was in a sisterhood lineage with those more famous women from the near or distant past.

Well, in the end, she nearly flunked high school. She then did, in fact, flunk out/drop out of college, and made her husband, who doesn't believe in divorce, a miserable man. She also failed her trade program, on the first pass, and stopped working rather quickly, as soon as she'd discovered that her husband could foot the bills. She continually blames everyone, besides herself, for her academic and vocational failures. Right now, I predict that her husband will have a coronary in another 10-15 years. He's basically a person who either works or is immersed in 100+ cable sports channels to drown her out.

In contrast, I'd graduated with honors, both high school and college. I'd pursued internships (and opportunities to the best of my abilities) and have been gainfully employed (as well as self-employment/entrepreneurial activities) ever since. Her and I have stopped speaking to one another during the past few years, as I was no longer interested in being made into cannon fodder for her never-ending "issues".

In my experience, what the guys here say about American women is pretty much on the mark.