Blasian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
DGREEN74
Freshman Poster

Blasian women

Post by DGREEN74 »

I love Blasian women (black + asian). Especially ones that are mixed with Filipino.

Anyone ever been to Phillipines here? Is there a lot of these women there? Any sites featuring these types of women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

We pulled out a generation ago. There are pinoy ethnic groups who could pass for blasian however.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blasian women

Post by zboy1 »

DGREEN74 wrote:I love Blasian women (black + asian). Especially ones that are mixed with Filipino.

Anyone ever been to Phillipines here? Is there a lot of these women there? Any sites featuring these types of women?
Blasian women are great--at least the ones I met in the States. I like them a lot better than many of the pure-bred Asian American women I've met because they tend to be nicer and more in-tune with their Asian heritage than a lot of self-hating Asian girls. Plus, many of them like Asian guys and don't diss us the way AA girls do.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

cute blasian = big boner
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
DGREEN74
Freshman Poster

Post by DGREEN74 »

I can't seem to find one.

For the members living in Phillipines, do you see many of them over there?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

onezero4u wrote:cute blasian = big boner
Seriously! :D

Talked to a couple of them on craigslist. DAMN man! Hottest kind of black chick I've seen in a while. ^_^
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

DGREEN74 wrote:I can't seem to find one.

For the members living in Phillipines, do you see many of them over there?
That is because the USAF and USN pulled out long ago and many if not most followed husband and papa back to the states. The ones who are there will be indistinguishable from local ethnic groups or they will be like actress Sharon Leal who I don't think ever played an Amer-Asian or anything but straight Black in her career.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Biggest problem many have with Asian (as with native Latinas) is the flat ass. Second biggest problem is lack of fluency in English and American/Western culture.

Seems like Blasian would help solve both those problems.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Jester wrote:Biggest problem many have with Asian (as with native Latinas) is the flat ass. Second biggest problem is lack of fluency in English and American/Western culture.

Seems like Blasian would help solve both those problems.
If they were raised in Asia then generally dad is not around and they are no more fluent in English or aware of American/Western culture then her cousins with no African or Black American parent. As for the ass as with other physical features, some get it some don't
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There should be a lot of blasians in Guangzhou. I've never seen any though. I'll ask my various ex's to keep a look out for some.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:There should be a lot of blasians in Guangzhou. I've never seen any though. I'll ask my various ex's to keep a look out for some.
LOL

Another Black guy on HA!

There needs to be a "Negroes In Asia" website
or maybe just MakinBlasians.com
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Jester wrote: or maybe just MakinBlasians.com
Would that site be safe for work?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Introvert wrote:
Jester wrote: or maybe just MakinBlasians.com
Would that site be safe for work?
RLOL

thanks i needed that!
DGREEN74
Freshman Poster

Post by DGREEN74 »

Jester wrote:
xiongmao wrote:There should be a lot of blasians in Guangzhou. I've never seen any though. I'll ask my various ex's to keep a look out for some.
LOL

Another Black guy on HA!

There needs to be a "Negroes In Asia" website
or maybe just MakinBlasians.com
I'm black also. :-)

I have found that when i travel i am definitely HA!