80% of women are after 20% of men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
WuFan wrote: Women in the west don´t need men for money anymore. They can make their own money.
Not true. They are handed BILLIONS in welfare and mostly have guvment non-jobs to "administer" and "regulate" the work mostly men are doing.

If you look at the jobs women actually do you will see most of them could be eliminated or replaced by a man.

I often say that if all women stopped work in an english speaking country there would be some minor disruption to retail sales and banking services because 90% of front line staff in shops and banks are women. So much for equality by industry. But nothing bad would happen if ALL WOMEN STOPPED WORKING in an eglish speaking country.

If ALL MEN stopped working in an english speaking country? Inside 24 hours it would be MAYHEM. No electricity. No running water/sewerage. No telephones. No lighting. No refueling of petrol stations. No replenishment of super markets. Inside 5 days there would be total social breakdown as people started killing each other for food and water.

Women do not make their own money. They take it off men in welfare and non jobs mandated by the guvment in the VAST majority.
That´s because women aren´t expected to do responsible jobs. However they can still easily make bank.

Some coke head stripper in a strip club makes just as much as a lawyer with years of hard schooling.

Men don´t have options like that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:If you look at the jobs women actually do you will see most of them could be eliminated or replaced by a man.

I often say that if all women stopped work in an english speaking country there would be some minor disruption to retail sales and banking services because 90% of front line staff in shops and banks are women. So much for equality by industry. But nothing bad would happen if ALL WOMEN STOPPED WORKING in an eglish speaking country.

If ALL MEN stopped working in an english speaking country? Inside 24 hours it would be MAYHEM. No electricity. No running water/sewerage. No telephones. No lighting. No refueling of petrol stations. No replenishment of super markets. Inside 5 days there would be total social breakdown as people started killing each other for food and water.

Women do not make their own money. They take it off men in welfare and non jobs mandated by the guvment in the VAST majority.
This is true, if men stopped working, the economy would go in the shitter faster than you could say, "Holy shit!." If women stopped working, nothing would happen, except some retail stores and offices might have to hire some people to replace the women who quit.

Statistics show that in the USA, the two biggest places of employment for women is office jobs, followed closely by retail jobs.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
But the banksters don't want this. What they want is debt slavery for everyone, so that nothing is ever paid off, and the rent that the rentier class seeks keeps rolling in, ad infinitum.

My parents were lucky. Their first home cost them $19,000 (in 1968 dollars). Sure, they had to rent for a few years to save up a down payment (back then a minimum downpayment of 25% was expected). But the housing market jumped by leaps and bounds such that they were able to sell the house in 1977 for $62,000.00 and make a very tidy profit. Even if the housing market hadn't gone up, they still would have had the house paid off by then because both of them worked.

Those days of ever-increasing house prices (even in Canada, where the housing market isn't doing too badly compared to the US) are long gone. Real estate used to be the way that average people could build wealth. It's not possible anymore for young people to get a real foothold in life, thanks to greedy scumfuck banksters. I'm pushing 50, and I feel sorry for young people today. Most of them will not be able to afford their own homes until they're age 35, and if they're lucky and house prices haven't fallen through the floor, they might have their homes paid off by age 60 or 65.

I have a modest condo that I bought after I left my wife 5 years ago. It'll never be paid off because condo prices in my area are stagnant and expected to stay that way for the next five to ten years at least. At times
I want to just throw the keys on the bank manager's desk and bugger off to Thailand or the PI, never to be seen again. If only I had a reliable source of income I could draw on without having to work, that could be possible.

The only saving grace is that a decent, but not great, middle-class income is about $50K in Canada, and prices for modest homes about $150 ~ 200K depending on where you are in my country (as long as you're not in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary or Regina.) The bad news is that high personal, sales, and municipal taxes, plus a generally high cost of living make it impossible for most to sock enough money away in savings or in extra mortgage payments.
+1
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WuFan wrote: Women in the west don´t need men for money anymore. They can make their own money.
Google "sugar daddy" and "enjo kōsai".

ExpeditionSailor wrote: I have a modest condo that I bought after I left my wife 5 years ago. It'll never be paid off because condo prices in my area are stagnant and expected to stay that way for the next five to ten years at least. At times I want to just throw the keys on the bank manager's desk and bugger off to Thailand or the PI, never to be seen again. If only I had a reliable source of income I could draw on without having to work, that could be possible.
http://www.youwalkaway.com/

Note that states with anti–deficiency statutes, such as California Code of Civil Procedure section 580b, already provides protection to home owners who wish to mail in their keys ("jingle mail").
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

thanks ssjparris, nice to meet you too ;) x
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
....For example, along the lines of what you said, back in the 1950's, a new house was about 2x the income that you made, so, for example, a 13k home (that was built properly!) was easily affordable on a 6k salary.

But today!? The median income is something around 30k, but the price of a home is 300k, so that's at least 10x a persons salary; and this is in addition to student loans.

Bottom line? Young men today are at an extreme financial disadvantage, not necessarily through the fault of our own, but through the fault of the banking system and the housing market that makes it almost impossible for a young man to easily gain status early and quickly.

Put it this way, by at least 25, a man should be able to buy a home (if he wants) and be able to take care of himself.
My Dad told me exactly the same thing about house thing. They used to say buy a house that costs twice your salary. Then 2 1/2. Then 3....

I really agree about buying a home and being your own man. At a young age, you need to start filtering out anyone whose advice does not lead toward this.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:

ExpeditionSailor wrote: I have a modest condo that I bought after I left my wife 5 years ago. It'll never be paid off because condo prices in my area are stagnant and expected to stay that way for the next five to ten years at least. At times I want to just throw the keys on the bank manager's desk and bugger off to Thailand or the PI, never to be seen again. If only I had a reliable source of income I could draw on without having to work, that could be possible.

Note that states with anti–deficiency statutes, such as California Code of Civil Procedure section 580b, already provides protection to home owners who wish to mail in their keys ("jingle mail").
Keeping your under-water condo makes sense IF payments approximate rent, AND if you like living there in Canada. If either of those things are not true, consult a bankruptcy attorney (um, barrister?) at a free clinic or on an internet forum then take appropriate action.

As long as there can be no deficiency judgement (i.e. personal liability for unsecured debt following default) then you should be in the clear. If there is, you would still be fine, just stay out of Anglo/U.S. jurisdiction. (Consult an expert though...)

Start life over with no regrets. The bank will survive.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Jester wrote:
momopi wrote:

Keeping your under-water condo makes sense IF payments approximate rent, AND if you like living there in Canada. If either of those things are not true, consult a bankruptcy attorney (um, barrister?) at a free clinic or on an internet forum then take appropriate action.

As long as there can be no deficiency judgement (i.e. personal liability for unsecured debt following default) then you should be in the clear. If there is, you would still be fine, just stay out of Anglo/U.S. jurisdiction. (Consult an expert though...)

Start life over with no regrets. The bank will survive.
Well, the only reason why I haven't thrown the keys in the bank manager's face is that the mortgage payments approximate what I would pay in rent for a good one-bedroom apartment in my locale. And my condo happens to be a two-bedroom unit. Lots of space for one man.

Here in Canada, we have bankruptcy trustees. These are individuals who have extensive training in accounting and bankruptcy legislation. They are licenced to practice by the federal government in Canada. They are not attorneys, but some of the larger bankruptcy trustee firms in Canada do have in-house counsel. Lawyers in Canada generally don't handle bankruptcies, but they handle any legal matters arising from the bankruptcy that can't be dealt with by the trustee.

Typically what happens in a mortgage default in Canada is the lender exercises what is called 'power of sale' - i.e. the right to foreclose after demands to redeem the mortgage are issued. The lender then sells the property, and if a shortfall is realized, then the lender pursues the mortgagor for that shortfall. But what usually happens is that the mortgagor goes bankrupt, and because the lender (known as the mortgagee) has a security interest in the property, it ranks ahead of unsecured creditors when it's time to issue dividends from the estate of the bankrupt.

As for just buggering off if there is a shortfall to be paid, well, it's a crime in Canada to abscond from one's debts. But prosecution usually happens only if one or more lenders asks for an abscondment charge to be laid, and if the amount of the shortfall is relatively small, most lenders just find it easier to write it off than spend money on legal fees and other costs needed to bring the debtor before a judge and to recover the loss. Countries that have reciprocal criminal enforcement treaties with Canada are duty bound to assist in the apprehension of an absconder. What that means is that simply steering clear of Anglosphere countries won't be any guarantee of not being apprehended and deported to face the music.

Now, as a practical matter, how vigourous treaty signatories choose to execute arrest warrants, etc. depends on the country. Poor countries with poor to mediocre police resources are likely to expend the least effort.
Countries with well developed police resources and something to lose from not honouring their treaty obligations, of course, will be the most aggressive.

Finally, the legal protections available in California do not exist anywhere in Canada, because the laws governing loans and mortgages and creditor rights are federal, not provincial, and therefore a national matter.

And yes, many people in Canada do walk away, and the banks do just fine anyway. Canadian banks are very cautious and prudent about lending money, so they have no trouble minimizing their losses. Here in Canada, we tend to laugh and look askance at the cowboy lending in the US that caused the housing bubble in the US to pop. "Sure, borrow 125% of the house's value so you can buy a car and consumer goodies like big-screen TVs! If you don't have a job or make enough money to make the mortgage payments, it doesn't matter! Just sign on the dotted line!"
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
+1^^

And this is why ALL MEN who have a job, and contribute positively to society should be able to have access to women in one way or another. The best bet is some form of legal prostitution.

Bottom line, just like PAN said, we working men contribute to a woman's comfort either directly (marriage, dating) or indirectly (i.e, working at the sewage plant, driving trucks) and so, at the very least women and society should do is provide a means of sexual release for us if and when we need it.

What we have today is just not fair. Women can take advantage of all the modern comforts, but yet, a large percentage of men who made that happen live lives in lonely solitude and they have no sex life even though day in and day out they put their lives on the line to go to work to keep society functioning.

This is insane. Not only is there no worth this day and age being a man, but there is no worth in being a hardworking productive man.

Hell, it's no wonder why George Sodini went off like he did. RIP......
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
+1^^

And this is why ALL MEN who have a job, and contribute positively to society should be able to have access to women in one way or another. The best bet is some form of legal prostitution.

Bottom line, just like PAN said, we working men contribute to a woman's comfort either directly (marriage, dating) or indirectly (i.e, working at the sewage plant, driving trucks) and so, at the very least women and society should do is provide a means of sexual release for us if and when we need it.

What we have today is just not fair. Women can take advantage of all the modern comforts, but yet, a large percentage of men who made that happen live lives in lonely solitude and they have no sex life even though day in and day out they put their lives on the line to go to work to keep society functioning.

This is insane. Not only is there no worth this day and age being a man, but there is no worth in being a hardworking productive man.

Hell, it's no wonder why George Sodini went off like he did. RIP......
A society that functions in this fashion is a society that is not sustainable. Eventually most men are going to clue in to how badly they're being treated, and they will take action. Whether that means men moving en masse to societies where they are still treated well, or violence remains to be seen.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

NAG/ES,
This is what I have been pointing out. Men are VERY unfairly treated today in the west. It is very obvious to any man who looks.

The question is "Well, what are YOU going to do about it?"

Me? I left. Why?

Because I COULD.

Because of who I am and my skills I can live in non english speaking lands almost totally anonymously and sell my software and services back into English speaking lands.

As you men well know. I am 1 in 10,000. Right? How many men could do what I could do?

Now. Four years ago I was faced with a choice. That choice was to turn my back on men just like YOU and the other 1,400 or so men here, and the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of men, if not MILLIONS, getting screwed over by the FC and guvments or not.

It was a VERY simple choice.

No man here should be under any illusion that I had the ability to simply walk away and become a very wealthy man selling my software and services.

No man should be under any illusion that I could have had Jennifer killed for EUR10,000 plus expenses and NEVER have been caught.

I chose the moral high road. A road I knew would be very hard. A road I knew would have me hated on by men and women alike,

I chose the moral high road because it was the right road to choose. No more. No less.

I chose it knowing full well there would be a tremendous cost, indeed I fully expected to be killed for doing this so I did my best to protect myself from that outcome.

I have now created MBA which will give men the ability to retain ALL the proceeds of their labour meaning no income taxes, alimony or child support unless the man chooses to pay these things.

Everything that is needed to live in freedom is there. I am living, walking, talking proof this can be done.

Sure, ASIO agents and the like are harassing me trying to damage my income earning ability. Most people who see their posts immediately realise these are mentally sick people. My German colleagues laugh at these posts noting how powerless ASIO is.

If men do not start taking up the services of MBA. If they keep themselves in the pressure cooker called "subject to legislation", you are going to see a lot more George Sodinis and Marc Levines.

Not all men are like me. Not all men will take the high moral road when it requires such large personal self sacrifice for the benefit of others. Some men will take the "wify has a fatal accident" approach. Not much I can do about that.

I can do no more than I have done. It is now up to men to decide if they have the guts to leave the system of legislation and face down their guvments.

I have those guts. But not many others do. They just double down and keep going. A few beg their guvments not to hurt them so much. A few can leave. But the VAST MAJORITY of men are stuck where they are. What I have done will help any man who chooses to use it....

Of course, the guvment might criminally abuse them a bit too...which is why MBA Law Services will have courts and Peace Officers who are "armed and dangerous". That is why I am looking for ex armed services men who wish to be Peace Officers.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!