Why is Taiwan so Cold, Closed, Soulless, Uptight, Unsocial, Repressed, Alienating, Fake, Overly Serious?!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:Winston, sounds like you want to hack in to the taiwan culture. Maybe you try to win this game at home. But it looks that you don´t have enough firepower to get girls and others interested in you. :)
The thing is you don´t bring any value to these people. What could they get from you?
That's a stupid question Billy. I have a lot to offer. Look at all that I offer on this site to help people. A lot of people have learned from me and become enriched by me.

In summary:

I'm a lot more fun and adventurous than the average Taiwan guy. I have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share that average people don't have. I am far more open minded than average Chinese people, which open minded girls prefer. A lady in Taichung (whom Rock met and liked too) said that I am on the "attractive side" of the equation and that I just need to dress with more style. Chinese women like intelligence, I hear. In fact, intelligence is considered a huge admirable asset in Chinese culture. I have that of course. I am also very sweet and romantic and know how to melt a girl's heart, which they like. I like taking girls to romantic places like candlelight restaurants. I also have a higher income than the average income in Taiwan (which is about $700 a month, mine is now almost three times that). I do not have an uptight personality, but am easy going and comfortable to be around, which is why people open up to me. Also, since I'm self-employed, I have more free time to spend with them, take them places, do things for them, etc. They don't have to worry about me coming home in a bad mood from a stressful job like many working males do.

So you see, I have a lot of qualities and benefits that women desire and appreciate. The problem is that it's hard to break the ice in Chinese cultures due to the "strangers don't exist" mentality.

You are so shallow and dense Billy. My other friends see my good qualities. The fact that you can't speaks volumes about you. Also Billy, if you've ever been in love before, you'd know that love is not a business transaction and cannot be predicted by logic. So I doubt that you know anything about love.
Last edited by Winston on May 23rd, 2012, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston.....I find a common trend with you.

You tried America.....and it didn't work for you so you tried Russia....and it didn't work for you.
The Philippines kind of worked for you but at the same time you complained about sooo many other things.

Now it's Taiwan......

Perhaps....maybe ....just maybe.....there is something your doing wrong....I mean I never met you so I don't know. There are guys who are happy in America (yes hard to believe but they are out there) and the same in other countries.

A thing about Chinese or Korean culture it's about social connection. If you part of their social group than you are treated fine....the key thing is to break into that social group. One way of doing it is join some local Taiwan club something...make friends if you can ....it's a start...if you looking to meet a girl.....cold approach only works by a number game (after so many approaches a girl will go out with you ..I think this is true in any other country.)

Winston....do you want girls to make eye contact with you and smile ? I mean I think heck we all do.....

From my experience usually if the guy is really good looking gets that. If your just OK looking sometimes that not enough.

I seen your pictures... You can stand to lose some weight.

in Taiwan standards...you have to look at what is consider attractive there. Yes, if that means dressing different or losing weight or changing your style...you got to do something to improve your looks...

I don't think your ugly but I don't think your really good looking to the extent where girls will look at you in that way. I mean this as no offense but I don't think I'm that good looking either...and I had to improve on my looks by working out and dressing better....trust me....women do notice me more .
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chanta76,
Why are you using a victim blaming mentality? Didn't you read what my retired therapist friend said above?

Dude, even if you do break into a social group, you are LIMITED by that group's connections. So if you only meet 1 or 2 attractive girls through that social group, and none of them want to date you, then you are out of luck. Not every social group has attractive women in them too. Some have none. You forget to consider that.

You also forget that not even tall handsome good looking Taiwanese guys do cold approaches in Taiwan. It's not appropriate and they know that. That's why they don't do it. And girls don't expect it, even from handsome guys. I spent a year in Taiwan in 1990 when I was 17 and skinny, but back then, girls were not approachable either. So how is that a real factor?

I do have friends in Taiwan, sure. It's not hard to make platonic friends here. But the problem is, when you see a hot girl pass by, which happens all the time, you can't do anything! It's like a missed golden opportunity. I don't know about you, but it's excruciating to experience that over and over again! IT HURTS MAN!!!

I didn't come here for dating. I came to do some work. Was supposed to leave in January. Time goes by so fast. So many distractions and stuff to do.

But here's the dilemma:

If getting girls becomes too easily, like in Angeles City, then there's no glory in it and hence not much pleasure or sexual excitement. It's only when you get girls that you can't get, that there is glory and sexual excitement. See what I mean? That's the irony of it.

If you were to make love to someone way out of your league or some hot celebrity you dream of, for instance, your consciousness would be on cloud 9 as you're making love to her. You'd be on a great high, so to speak, while doing it. On the other hand, you would not feel this kind of high if you were having sex with a $20 bar girl in the Philippines. See what I mean?

Something is only truly desirable to you, if you can't get it. lol
Last edited by Winston on May 24th, 2012, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Since you have friends in Taiwan hit the clubs..try the bars. You mentioned you see lots of pretty girls in Taiwan walking by. Again...if there is allot of of pretty girls in Taiwan that means more fish in the sea to pick from.

I don't know about not approaching girls in Taiwan ..because I never been there BUT I been to South Korea. THose two countries maybe the same in social context. What I did was approach Korean girls in the streets and I met other Korean guys who were into it too. Was it easy? No ....but we did get dates and met girls. It help to speak some Korean but some also ENglish but it also help to dress and look nice.

You see you mentioned a social construct in that in Taiwan you not allowed to talk to people randomly....but social construct are meant to be bend or broken ...again it doesn't hurt to approach or cold approach girls in the streets. Most guys just don't know how to approach correctly and yes you still deal with rejection and lots of guys ego can not take it and therefore blame the women or society etc....

Typical East Asian girls tend to be cold and sometimes social retarded when you first approach them...it's like you have to plow through all that until see feels comfortable. Once you got comfort...and she opens up ..East Asian girls make very girl friends and it's hard to get rid of them....

I hate to say this but you mention about the Philippines...with the Philippines it's allot of social economic condition and that's part of the reason why it's easy to get the lower class girls but I remember reading your post that you had a harder time getting the middle class girl....hmm....

No offense man but it's like you having a hard time getting quality girls...I mean high quality girls. I mean I never met you in real life. There is internet persona vs the real life persona.

Since your Taiwanese American....you can use that to your advantage. One you can emphasize your American part to just randomly cold approach girls...if Taiwanese girls think your acting weird..Well your an American and this is what they do back home. With your Taiwanese part you can have access to the Taiwanese girls that prefer Taiwanese men.

It's kind of like me. I'm Korean American....I have access to Korean girls that only prefer Korean guys but also because I grew up in America I'm different enough that I can attract the more liberal Korean girls that would maybe go after western guys.

So I don't know why you keep thinking Taiwan is so hard. I mean I don't think Taiwan is any better than Korea....in a social context.

I think it's your game....
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
If getting girls becomes too easily, like in Angeles City, then there's no glory in it and hence not much pleasure or sexual excitement. It's only when you get girls that you can't get, that there is glory and sexual excitement. See what I mean? That's the irony of it.

If you were to make love to Pamela Anderson for instance (or some other hot celebrity), your consciousness would be on cloud 9 as you're making love to her. You'd be on a great high, so to speak, while doing it. On the other hand, you would not feel this high if you were having sex with a $20 bar girl in the Philippines. See what I mean?

I had a fortune cookie a long time ago that said this: "you want the best, improve yourself first"!

I find your ideas about girls warped. You give Pamela Anderson more status than a poor Filipino girl. What makes Pamela Anderson valuable? That' she's famous and probably a super bitch! I'd take a simple kind Filipino girl that loved me over any celebrity! Winston celebrity worship is the for children and people that have nothing going on themselves. I see many girls that I find better looking than any celebrity!

Some how you only want want you can't have. You only want something that is hard to get. Winston, you'll never be happy then!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i did make a thread about rating your looks on puahate. maybe this is your answer:

result:
2/10 for general appeal.

3/10 for general appeal if he lost bodyfat.

3/10 for east asian appeal.

4/10 for east asian appeal if he lost bodyfat.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winston, love? you must be joking. even your scammer friend peter nolan debunked this concept. love is gay! :)
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:If getting girls becomes too easily, like in Angeles City, then there's no glory in it and hence not much pleasure or sexual excitement. It's only when you get girls that you can't get, that there is glory and sexual excitement. See what I mean? That's the irony of it.

If you were to make love to Pamela Anderson for instance (or some other hot celebrity), your consciousness would be on cloud 9 as you're making love to her. You'd be on a great high, so to speak, while doing it. On the other hand, you would not feel this high if you were having sex with a $20 bar girl in the Philippines. See what I mean?

If you've already figured out it's an illusion, Why are you still following your unconscious desires like the other 99.999% of humans in this world (slaves)? Why not expand your consciousness so you can be truly free? You are lucky enough to be physically free from having to work, you should use that as an opportunity to become mentally free as well.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Since you have friends in Taiwan hit the clubs..try the bars. You mentioned you see lots of pretty girls in Taiwan walking by. Again...if there is allot of of pretty girls in Taiwan that means more fish in the sea to pick from.

I don't know about not approaching girls in Taiwan ..because I never been there BUT I been to South Korea. THose two countries maybe the same in social context. What I did was approach Korean girls in the streets and I met other Korean guys who were into it too. Was it easy? No ....but we did get dates and met girls. It help to speak some Korean but some also ENglish but it also help to dress and look nice.

You see you mentioned a social construct in that in Taiwan you not allowed to talk to people randomly....but social construct are meant to be bend or broken ...again it doesn't hurt to approach or cold approach girls in the streets. Most guys just don't know how to approach correctly and yes you still deal with rejection and lots of guys ego can not take it and therefore blame the women or society etc....

Typical East Asian girls tend to be cold and sometimes social retarded when you first approach them...it's like you have to plow through all that until see feels comfortable. Once you got comfort...and she opens up ..East Asian girls make very girl friends and it's hard to get rid of them....

I hate to say this but you mention about the Philippines...with the Philippines it's allot of social economic condition and that's part of the reason why it's easy to get the lower class girls but I remember reading your post that you had a harder time getting the middle class girl....hmm....

No offense man but it's like you having a hard time getting quality girls...I mean high quality girls. I mean I never met you in real life. There is internet persona vs the real life persona.

Since your Taiwanese American....you can use that to your advantage. One you can emphasize your American part to just randomly cold approach girls...if Taiwanese girls think your acting weird..Well your an American and this is what they do back home. With your Taiwanese part you can have access to the Taiwanese girls that prefer Taiwanese men.

It's kind of like me. I'm Korean American....I have access to Korean girls that only prefer Korean guys but also because I grew up in America I'm different enough that I can attract the more liberal Korean girls that would maybe go after western guys.

So I don't know why you keep thinking Taiwan is so hard. I mean I don't think Taiwan is any better than Korea....in a social context.

I think it's your game....
I don't think that if Winston use all his social and mental skills to find a way to cold approach random girl in the street or at any other places,he will have any kind of success.

Let's get real here..what Winston is living is what some guys are living too,be it in the US or any type of countries where females males interaction are not fluid.

I know quit well i think how mainstream Chinese or East Asian type woman like and expect to be.

I've spend a lot of time chatting with ladies from SK and Taiwan especially.
I know a lot of French Chinese man too and spoke with them.

For sure some of the East Asian ladies are more open with western man,let's say white man,but their culture make them to be quit closed and being on the defensive side.
They are not obnoxious,arrogant vulgar type like in the US but they have this feeling to be princesses who deserve a lot from males.

What surprised me was how immature,how shallow most of my SK chatting girl where.
They where most of them in their 20's and none of them had boyfriend,or had any kind of experience with males.
It's so repressed their that it's quit forbidden to kiss on the street and beside graduating from school working like a slave,nothing count.
The competition is hard,the pressure enormous..no place for easy sex,for fun and relaxing.

The Taiwanese ladies whom i chatted with seemed to me more open but still where quit traditional.
One of them was quit ready to receive me in her home but said that her parents would not accept but if it was from her,she would do it.
It was weird because i just knew her for some few days..maybe she was special.

I'm pretty sure than a handsome white dude,with high social skills and a good bank account can score correctly in Taiwan but not by doing the cold approach style.
Still he would have to meet woman in orientated places and have a good social circle to be introduced there.

I'm just wondering what happen if a quit pretty Taiwanese female hit the clubs,the bars or some kind of venues like that,how she will score coming alone and being by herself?

That wouldn't surprise me that she would not stay alone a lot of time and find a way to make new friends or have sex easily.

If it's Winston or any regular guy(even the handsome one to some degree) do the same thing..hitting alone discos,clubs,bars and so on..i'm pretty certain that no woman will approach them and that he will stay by himself all night.

That's a classical situation experienced in most of countries here..if a male come alone to place where people are in group,he will be seen as a creep,a weirdo especially if he tries to enter the group or flirt with woman.

Winston can say what he wants about his qualities but that won't change anything in how he is seen in the street of Taiwan.

Not to be rude,but his look is totally not in his favor their for sure.

He would be ranked quit lowly in this department so that another big hurdle to overcome.

Still i think,as he said previously that when he was skinnier and prettier,it doesn't change things decisively and i believe him because no matter how the guy is handsome,females are females,they don't react as males and they need to be secured in their environment to give some positive signals.

The handsome dude would get better chance in a disco being with a circle of friends and behaving like a gentlemen and Winston look a like will have a lot more trouble to get what he wants.

Also if Winston is specifically interested only by the super gorgeous ladies,it's a doomed situation to begin with.

I just understand that he's having a hard time in Taiwan,that no woman look at him,that he is considered unattractive and that won't change.

The only answer is an individual one because i don't think that he will find a way to change this in Taiwan.

When Winston is hardly perturbed by the sight of a hot babe in Taiwan,this woman don't even see Winston..Winston doesn't even exist for her and she has no feeling when she see him walking in the street.
She feels nothing,niet,zilch,not even a slight perturbation in her brain.

In my opinion,there is just the happier abroad option(and that's another story too because nothing is done easily)or stay in Taiwan and live a zero sexual life (besides prostitute) or retreat to a temple and becoming a monk or taking medication to block all sexual urge transforming himself into a zombie.
Last edited by green1976 on May 24th, 2012, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Some guys just desire so desperately to live in a fantasy world where beautiful women swarm over them like locusts, money falls off trees into their sweaty little hands AND they have the respect and admiration of complete strangers.

Ever stop to think that these "beautiful" woman really aren't looking for cheap sex, cheap manufactured romance, AND cheap men whom just want to "pump 'em and dump 'em?"

Ever stop to think that when "problems" seem to re-appear after the honeymoon phase is over in a country, that the problem is you?

Blaming the victim? Why not? Isn't it YOU whom doesn't fit in, and not them?

Isn't it YOU whom didn't grow up in THEIR culture and need to adapt?

Isn't it YOU whom carries this obsessive and self-defeating NEED for attention and validation from complete strangers?

I don't fit into my culture, and never have BUT I grew up here and rejected it for my own sanity. isn't that MY choice and since I don't fit in, aren't I to blame for not fitting in?
it's like you have to plow through all that until see feels comfortable. Once you got comfort...and she opens up
That is the key!

Too much work and not enough instant gratification for some though!
I find your ideas about girls warped. You give Pamela Anderson more status than a poor Filipino girl. What makes Pamela Anderson valuable? That' she's famous and probably a super bitch! I'd take a simple kind Filipino girl that loved me over any celebrity! Winston celebrity worship is the for children and people that have nothing going on themselves. I see many girls that I find better looking than any celebrity!
Welcome to Winston's world! Where tattooed celebrity bimbos, fictional characters (Mr. Spock) and self-professed "experts" trump common sense, reality based thinking and real emotional depth!

You don't fit in Taiwan Winston, and you likely never will. Time to find another place to go, don't you think?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston wrote:Chanta76,
Why are you using a victim blaming mentality? Didn't you read what my retired therapist friend said above?

Dude, even if you do break into a social group, you are LIMITED by that group's connections. So if you only meet 1 or 2 attractive girls through that social group, and none of them want to date you, then you are out of luck. Not every social group has attractive women in them too. Some have none. You forget to consider that.

You also forget that not even tall handsome good looking Taiwanese guys do cold approaches in Taiwan. It's not appropriate and they know that. That's why they don't do it. And girls don't expect it, even from handsome guys. I spent a year in Taiwan in 1990 when I was 17 and skinny, but back then, girls were not approachable either. So how is that a real factor?

I do have friends in Taiwan, sure. It's not hard to make platonic friends here. But the problem is, when you see a hot girl pass by, which happens all the time, you can't do anything! It's like a missed golden opportunity. I don't know about you, but it's excruciating to experience that over and over again! IT HURTS MAN!!!

I didn't come here for dating. I came to do some work. Was supposed to leave in January. Time goes by so fast. So many distractions and stuff to do.

But here's the dilemma:

Taiwan is not for you, Winston. How many times do we have to go through this? How many times do people have to give you advice or tips about Taiwan? How many times do you fail to not take that advice? I am sick of you saying you are a victim because you are not a victim. I thought the purpose of happier abroad was to go abroad to find girls that were easier to obtain? If this was all about how challenging women were, you should have stayed in the US. You seem to flip-flop more than US politicians. Example, the Philippines, you say the sex there is easy to get and the women are nice, approachable, etc, but you then say it is hard to get a middle class girl there and the women are stupid, ugly, etc. Which one is it, man?

Why leave America in 2002 to go to Russia? Why did you and Steve Neese do all of those PowerPoint presentations and all of that research if what you wanted was a challenge? Many men on this forum can get girls in the anglosphere, but it is not worth it in the long run. Most men don't want P4P and most of us want a long-term girlfriend without marriage. That's a different subject, but anyway...You want the world and other people to agree and validate your way of life, but that's not how it works. That white guy that emailed you was right. You have to adapt to the culture or do something else or you know what? FREAKING GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! You are a freelancer! Why are you in Taiwan for? Stop trying to get women in Taiwan!

I am terrible at math. Why on Earth would I apply to be a calculus tutor? It is not going to happen! I am not going to be good at calculus! I have another example: I used to work as a telemarketer. I had to sell things to people over the phone. I sucked ass at it. I will never be a good salesman. I do know people that can sell ice to an Eskimo and they make damn good money doing it. There are things all of us are bad at doing. I think you need to just give up. I am saying this with the utmost respect for you, Winston. Why are you talking about China so much, but you aren't going? Please don't tell me because you are "working." Your site is your income and you said you are getting more income more than ever now, so what's the excuse now?

The greatest quote of all-time: wherever you go...there you are. It is so true for you, Winston. What is it going to take for you to get a reality check? You like Asian women, right? You also like European women? There are so many countries in those continents you can go to. Like Thailand was one Rock and Repatriate keeping tell you about, but no! Come on, Winston! I want to know how you are a victim? I have to agree with lavezzi on this too because I don't hear no one but women saying they are victims.

I already asked you in a previous thread about how good your Russian was. There are Russian-speaking countries in Asia with better looking women than in the Philippines and Taiwan combined. I have talked to women from those countries and they are much sweeter and nicer than women you talk to. Let's be real: A white guy will do better than me in the Philippines. I have proof of this from my own experience on DIA. Older white men that are out of shape did better than me and I look better and I am younger. Filipinas thought those men were mythical creatures. I didn't get the same type of excitement like they got. I met some cool girls on DIA especially a girl from Malaysia, but my success rate is nothing like Taco getting 1,000 messages a day on DateinAsia. I am a good looking guy and I have a lot going for me, but my success on DIA wasn't anything like Will N Dowd.

Some people do better in Taiwan than you, so what? Have you ever thought about going to another city in Taiwan? I think you should stop pursuing girls in Taiwan, to be honest. If you want your so-called challenge with women like Pamela Anderson, you are more than welcome to come back to the US! Women here are definitely a challenge, right? lol :) I wish you would stop changing your tune on everything. Men that are on this forum want an alternative and they want that alternative to be successful and much easier than in their home country. I think you are making up excuses as to why you are still in Taiwan. Taiwanese women are definitely not the best looking women in Asia. I have to give that to Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Kazakh and Thai (the Thai ones I talk to anyway).

Long story short: GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!! Another quote I love: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

^^^Taiwan is not going to change for you, so stop trying to change it to fit your standards! Like I said a million times, men look up to you and they are going to lose respect for you for not being "happier abroad." Taiwan is abroad and you're miserable. Many men call you a "hero" a "dating guru" and other cute names and you don't live up to any of those names. Like chanta76 said, it doesn't matter what you say about how great and loving you are, it is not translating in Taiwan. You already know why you fail in Taiwan, so move on!

I'm done...I had to post in this thread. I am tired of hearing about Taiwan and your failures. You did better in the US than you did anywhere else in the world! You had more girlfriends here...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy, did you read the summary of what I offer above? They are very true and real. You are a total idiot who knows nothing about love.

Puahate is filled with guys who are insecure and full of anger. Of course they will down my looks. They will down yours too. You could talk about Tom Cruise on there and they'd think of a way to diss him too.

That's not a neutral source.

Why is it that only insecure guys diss my looks? Confident guys never do. Can you imagine me meeting Chuck Norris or Steve Seagal? They'd never diss my looks. They'd give me pep talk about working out and acting more confident, which they'd add to "You are a good looking guy Winston". I know this because I've met guys like them before. In college, I met an older guy who looked like a body builder and had a body like Rocky Balboa and an upfront East Coast personality. He constantly told me when we met in the cafeteria that my attitude was too negative and that I walked around with a chip on my shoulder. But he always said that I was a good looking guy, who needed an attitude adjustment and some exercise.

So you see, confident guys seem to have a lot higher opinion of my looks than insecure Asian guys on the internet do. Why do you think that is? Think about it.

Also, my lady friend in Taichung, who also met Rock, said that my looks were on the attractive side, even though I am too short for her as she is taller than me. Women in China have also told me that my looks and status also would make me a good catch in China and allow many possibilities in dating for me.

Sorry guys, but Asian women disagree with you about my looks. We've been through this before. Their opinion of me counts more than yours and means more than yours.

Also, you guys never addressed something. How come I see plenty of unattractive guys in Taiwan who are less attractive than me, with hot girls? You guys dissing me forgot to take that into account.

Again, only insecure guys diss my looks. I can bet you anything that if Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal met me in private, they would not diss my looks but tell me that I am fine looking or decent looking, and just need to get in shape. Guys like them are not insecure and petty, and have the confidence to tell the truth about my looks and try to bring people up, not down. I've met guys like them in real life and that's what they always tell me.

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Phoenix93 wrote:

But here's the dilemma:

Taiwan is not for you, Winston. How many times do we have to go through this? How many times do people have to give you advice or tips about Taiwan? How many times do you fail to not take that advice? I am sick of you saying you are a victim because you are not a victim. I thought the purpose of happier abroad was to go abroad to find girls that were easier to obtain? If this was all about how challenging women were, you should have stayed in the US. You seem to flip-flop more than US politicians. Example, the Philippines, you say the sex there is easy to get and the women are nice, approachable, etc, but you then say it is hard to get a middle class girl there and the women are stupid, ugly, etc. Which one is it, man?

Why leave America in 2002 to go to Russia? Why did you and Steve Neese do all of those PowerPoint presentations and all of that research if what you wanted was a challenge? Many men on this forum can get girls in the anglosphere, but it is not worth it in the long run. Most men don't want P4P and most of us want a long-term girlfriend without marriage. That's a different subject, but anyway...You want the world and other people to agree and validate your way of life, but that's not how it works. That white guy that emailed you was right. You have to adapt to the culture or do something else or you know what? FREAKING GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! You are a freelancer! Why are you in Taiwan for? Stop trying to get women in Taiwan!

I am terrible at math. Why on Earth would I apply to be a calculus tutor? It is not going to happen! I am not going to be good at calculus! I have another example: I used to work as a telemarketer. I had to sell things to people over the phone. I sucked ass at it. I will never be a good salesman. I do know people that can sell ice to an Eskimo and they make damn good money doing it. There are things all of us are bad at doing. I think you need to just give up. I am saying this with the utmost respect for you, Winston. Why are you talking about China so much, but you aren't going? Please don't tell me because you are "working." Your site is your income and you said you are getting more income more than ever now, so what's the excuse now?

The greatest quote of all-time: wherever you go...there you are. It is so true for you, Winston. What is it going to take for you to get a reality check? You like Asian women, right? You also like European women? There are so many countries in those continents you can go to. Like Thailand was one Rock and Repatriate keeping tell you about, but no! Come on, Winston! I want to know how you are a victim? I have to agree with lavezzi on this too because I don't hear no one but women saying they are victims.

I already asked you in a previous thread about how good your Russian was. There are Russian-speaking countries in Asia with better looking women than in the Philippines and Taiwan combined. I have talked to women from those countries and they are much sweeter and nicer than women you talk to. Let's be real: A white guy will do better than me in the Philippines. I have proof of this from my own experience on DIA. Older white men that are out of shape did better than me and I look better and I am younger. Filipinas thought those men were mythical creatures. I didn't get the same type of excitement like they got. I met some cool girls on DIA especially a girl from Malaysia, but my success rate is nothing like Taco getting 1,000 messages a day on DateinAsia. I am a good looking guy and I have a lot going for me, but my success on DIA wasn't anything like Will N Dowd.

Some people do better in Taiwan than you, so what? Have you ever thought about going to another city in Taiwan? I think you should stop pursuing girls in Taiwan, to be honest. If you want your so-called challenge with women like Pamela Anderson, you are more than welcome to come back to the US! Women here are definitely a challenge, right? lol :) I wish you would stop changing your tune on everything. Men that are on this forum want an alternative and they want that alternative to be successful and much easier than in their home country. I think you are making up excuses as to why you are still in Taiwan. Taiwanese women are definitely not the best looking women in Asia. I have to give that to Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Kazakh and Thai (the Thai ones I talk to anyway).

Long story short: GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!! Another quote I love: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

^^^Taiwan is not going to change for you, so stop trying to change it to fit your standards! Like I said a million times, men look up to you and they are going to lose respect for you for not being "happier abroad." Taiwan is abroad and you're miserable. Many men call you a "hero" a "dating guru" and other cute names and you don't live up to any of those names. Like chanta76 said, it doesn't matter what you say about how great and loving you are, it is not translating in Taiwan. You already know why you fail in Taiwan, so move on!

I'm done...I had to post in this thread. I am tired of hearing about Taiwan and your failures. You did better in the US than you did anywhere else in the world! You had more girlfriends here...
Winston, this is the solution to your problems but it seems like you ignore the idea of moving from Taiwan.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Got to say that Phoenix93 makes a lot of good points Winston. Why are you still in Taiwan? You're not tied down to a full-time job. Move to China already! Surely the founder of this great site has got to be true to its theme.

Did you know that in many Chinese cities (avoid Shanghai and Shenzhen) you can rent a decent apartment for 1 to 2 thousand rmb per month? That's like merely $160-$360 USD or so. Maybe double that for a really big apartment but you don't even need that.

Phoenix93 wrote:

But here's the dilemma:

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston I love that you support your arguments with Chuck and Seagal :)

Anyway you talked about Taiwan. Things in China might be very different as China is poorer. The richer a country gets the more chicks will be intersted in looks. Yesterday there was a submission at stickman. The guy there adressed that issue in Hong Kong. Expats there have little chance of getting a local.

In the matter of ugly dudes getting hot chicks I would say that they might have invested a lot of energy and money to this girls. I don´t think you would do that too.

The matter of fact is Chuck and Seagal are not interested to help you. But many people here do. So they have to say the truth, whereas celebrities will want to create a nice vibe as they are not going to see anytime later in their lifes.

The facts are clear. You don´t get Taiwan chicks, because they don´t find you attractive. End of story.

And puahate guys are objective. They shurely would say that they would kill to look like tom cruise.

Your market value is low in Taiwan. I know moving to China is a lot of hassle. People are quick to suggest these things. I know things are not so easy.

I don´t try to put you down. There is a reason why reality beats you so tough because you keep denying it.

With every year your market value will sink.

Life is a bitch.

Your value for Taiwan is low:
looks = low, too old to fat and not good looking
money = too frugal no serious job (from a chicks perspective)
status = no social circle, misfit, sex tourist, whiney, believes in mumbu jumbo

conclusion, Taiwan is difficult for you.

sorry next time I will post more about your good sides :)

And yes love is gay :)