Women use men for money

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
tom wrote:This is basically like the format of a strip club, the rinsing guys thing. Take as much as you can while giving as little as possible. These girls are real users. These kind of women are nothing new. You even have a Filipino version of this, they are called cam girls. These girls are all rip-off or con artist. Should be avoided like the black plague. Also most of what these girls are claiming is almost all lies, so all these gifts and cash they claim they get, yep mostly bullshit. They are really predators, looking for an easy mark.
This is where a little Tom Leykis helps address these kind of users.

40 dollar max on dates
No putting out buy the third date that's it.

I found this for those outside of the UK
http://www.sockshare.com/file/2D32E5B84CA1C8DB#

Is there any question why sometimes very bad things happen to users like this, they really have it coming to them.
As much as I love Leykis, there is a major flaw in his method here. This still gives women an easy way to con $120.00 out of you (in the course of three dates) without putting out at all. Instantly back to square one.
Tom Leykis is correct. His method to getting women in bed is to get them drunk. Buying alcohol is worth it.

However, Tom Leykis also suggests not spending money on dates period because women get free meals and won't have sex with you after buying them dinner.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Here is a story about the gold digger getting scammed. When these women were younger you know they were real users but it is no where near as easy as the aging process sets in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3JlHFU2 ... ure=relmfu

I knew a guy who would put adds on the different dating sites, he would get lots of responses. Everything he told them about himself was total BS. He was rarely employed and lived off various women. He would attract the gold diggers, he gave the impression he was wealthy and successful and was a good smooth talker. Me a real millionaire, they would not even look at me, strange.

Like always when women get scammed its a crime when guy get scammed by women they are stupid.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Maker55 wrote:Tom Leykis is correct. His method to getting women in bed is to get them drunk. Buying alcohol is worth it.
However, Tom Leykis also suggests not spending money on dates period because women get free meals and won't have sex with you after buying them dinner.
I think your going to get used some by women as so many of them are users. To me it is not as big of an issue as it was when I was young, I have money now. Still I hate being used. If I am spending personal time with a woman I am expecting her to assume the position at the appropriate time. If not, I reject her, I spend no more time with her. I dont go on dates, I do what I want and if she wants to join me to enjoy herself that's all fine. I just dont tolerate any BS from chicks. Spending hoping she will put out in the future just does not work.
toysarefun
Freshman Poster

Post by toysarefun »

I am also glad the woman picks the man. I'm 150 lbs. tall, skinny, bald, and I dress like I have no job. But, being a man, I'm a sucker for a pretty face and sex is like heaven and gold, so no matter what, it's going to cost you, your soul, and your money. The less interest women show me, the better off I am.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

tom wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Tom Leykis is correct. His method to getting women in bed is to get them drunk. Buying alcohol is worth it.
I think your going to get used some by women as so many of them are users. To me it is not as big of an issue as it was when I was young, I have money now. Still I hate being used. If I am spending personal time with a woman I am expecting her to assume the position at the appropriate time. If not, I reject her, I spend no more time with her. I dont go on dates, I do what I want and if she wants to join me to enjoy herself that's all fine. I just dont tolerate any BS from chicks. Spending hoping she will put out in the future just does not work.
Dude, read my post again. I just said that Tom Leykis suggests NOT spending money on dates.

However, I don't think there is anything wrong with getting women drunk with alcohol that you buy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women use men for money

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:There is no denying it - women use men for money, and they will look for a rich man. This is why you often read women's profiles saying things like "I want a man who has ambition and goals" This is just their sneaky way of saying "I want a rich man".

We always hear women complaining about men using them for sex, but why is this more socially unacceptable than women using men for money?

To put it simply, a relationship between a man and a woman is really just an exchange of sex for money. Why do I have a problem with this in modern day? Because now that women are working and making money for themselves, THEY STILL USE MEN FOR MONEY! How is this fair?

What I do have a problem with is giving women money when they are already working, and not keeping their end of the bargain. This is why you should NEVER give Anglo women money!. Always insist to split the bill when going on a date. If women want "equality" then they should NOT expect a man to pay for her, nor should they care if a man is rich or not. But they still do! They should also give sex for "free" on a date, without the man paying for them.

All the best women who aren't so picky come from countries such as Russia, Ukraine, and some parts of Asia. What do these countries all have in common? They are poor. The poorer the country is, the less picky the women are with men. This is because they NEED a man for money. In modern Anglo countries, women no longer need a man at all, they either work for themselves or the government pays them in welfare. Women in rich Anglo countries have no NEED for a man, its only if they WANT a man. This is part of the reason why they are so picky. If they don't find "mr perfect" then they say "oh well, i'll just remain single, I don't NEED a man".

The only exception to this rule are rich countries where men don't hit on women so frequently. A good example of this is Germany. German men rarely approach women, which in turn makes women less picky. However, these women still won't be as "easy" as women from poor countries, but it will certainly be a LOT easier than dating women from countries like the US/Australia/UK.
It's funny how anglo-women bitch and moan about wanting to be "equal" with men. However, when it comes to dating, they still want the traditional way of men paying for everything.

Women want equal rights but they don't want equal responsibility.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

Post by marklambo »

Twobrains wrote:As if by magic, a documentary on British Channel 4 tonight, 10pm:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sex- ... nsing-guys

in the clip, at around 1:27

"the guy's wallet stays open and the girl's legs remain firmly closed"

In the video, she says that there is no sex at all in the deal.

First off, the men providing for them are complete idiots if they're not at least getting some sex.

I'm mad at BOTH the women AND the idiot guys who are giving them all that stuff and not even getting laid. Complete waste of time and money. Makes NO SENSE.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

tom wrote:Here is a story about the gold digger getting scammed. When these women were younger you know they were real users but it is no where near as easy as the aging process sets in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3JlHFU2 ... ure=relmfu

I knew a guy who would put adds on the different dating sites, he would get lots of responses. Everything he told them about himself was total BS. He was rarely employed and lived off various women. He would attract the gold diggers, he gave the impression he was wealthy and successful and was a good smooth talker. Me a real millionaire, they would not even look at me, strange.

Like always when women get scammed its a crime when guy get scammed by women they are stupid.
As mean as this sounds, I'm very happy for what the guy did. Now women know what it feels like when they are out there gold digging guys, using them for money, extracting their cash and offer nothing in return. Fair game here...

In the video she mentions she didn't have any feelings for him romantically. She was being "there for him" but not romantically and only for her personal gains but he flipped the switch. He figures that if he's not getting laid, he might as well get something out of it, $10,000. Good for him! I wish he got more.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

To me that just shows how desperate men in feminazi countries have become. They're willing to empty their wallets just for attention.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

NNOOOO - Women use men for money - you don't say? That's a new one.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Andrewww wrote:To me that just shows how desperate men in feminazi countries have become. They're willing to empty their wallets just for attention.
Fewer and fewer are willing to do so -- especially for just one female, for life.
As the women age out of "maximum beauty" and get thrown off the carousel, they are going to find there are not enough men willing to take worn/damaged goods (and pay their student loans).

The marriage charts are already showing this.
At the margins, the "Where Have all the Good Men Gone?" articles are beginning to pop up.
Here's a discussion of one from earlier this year ... from Germany. :shock:
http://umslopogaas.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... s-germany/

The trickle of articles will become a river, faster than one might expect.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Andrewww wrote:To me that just shows how desperate men in feminazi countries have become. They're willing to empty their wallets just for attention.
Fewer and fewer are willing to do so -- especially for just one female, for life.
As the women age out of "maximum beauty" and get thrown off the carousel, they are going to find there are not enough men willing to take worn/damaged goods (and pay their student loans).

At the margins, the "Where Have all the Good Men Gone?" articles are beginning to pop up.

When this woman is dating material, we know we're in trouble!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

When this woman is dating material, we know we're in trouble!
She could also be a man with a wig....but sometimes we can't tell because many American women not only act like men but they also tend to look like them too :shock:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The picture below sums up western women's attitude towards wealthy men. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I take a different stance. There are lots of women who want men for money. They don't keep it a secret. So guess what? Those are the ones you skip over, or once they reveal they are all about the money, you drop them. You aren't forced to go with them. Then choose from the remainder of women who actually want a man and not just the man's money. Most especially don't lead with your money. That will attract bad women. There are women who are not gold diggers. The problem is our focus is on the gold diggers.

I also don't believe that most relationships are even formed through traditional dating where the man is taking the woman out on dates. I think most relationships start off for free. Meaning the relationship starts before the dating starts. That's the way it should be done, IMO, and that's the kind of girl you should look for: that is a woman who will initiate a relationship with you without dating.

That way you have eliminated the gold seeking woman, because you've found one who will have a relationship with you before you spend money on her.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.