GirlsMate.com - Meet adventurous people who like to travel

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Iriana
Freshman Poster

GirlsMate.com - Meet adventurous people who like to travel

Post by Iriana »

One good and useful website which helped me on my travels:

GirlsMate.com is a rapidly growing free dating site that caters to the currently or soon to be traveling. Get in touch today with adventurous girls that love to travel! Why be alone on the road? Life is an adventure and the experiences are meant to be shared. Wether with friends or a loved one, when trekking the globe and witnessing sights few have seen, sometimes you'll end up remembering the people you were with more vividly than the places you were.

GirlsMate.com is attracting thousands of new local and international members every day and they're eager to meet you! Even if you don't plan on travelling soon, you can make new friends and get inspired by those that are. You can live globally without ever leaving your hometown.

Hailing from over a hundred countries, the adventurous men and women at GirlsMate.com have great stories to tell and are looking for interesting new perspectives to share, like yours! That famous building, park, or landmark you see everyday is new and interesting to someone in the World, and they can't wait for you to show it to them.

And when you do finally hit the road, you'll have a network of fun contacts anywhere you go who are more than willing to return the favor. Almost every major city on the planet has a GirlsMate girl or guy eager to show you around and introduce you to their culture. And there's not greater chance for love to blossom than when two people are sharing new adventurous experiences together.

Mark Twain once said
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
That was over one hundred years ago and his words still ring true today, and in some cases even more so. There's always a reason to put off travel, or our dreams. There's never a good time, which is why life rewards the brave and adventurous. Live a life without regret, without wishing what could have or would have been, and sign up for GirlsMate.com today! There are no hidden costs or obligations, and no credit card is required. Your future self, looking back, will applaud you.

Facebook is for friends. GirlsMate is for your future friends!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Most of the girls look fake as shit. Looks like a scam to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't this the same as TravelGirls.com? Oh I guess not cause it's free.

Well then isn't it a site full of freeloaders and gold diggers who probably will want a separate hotel room and platonic friendship while traveling with you? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I registered and emailed some girls. It looks like the site is free, and boy, there are a lot of hot Chinese and Russian girls in China on it! Some examples:

http://www.girlsmate.com/danakiyuana

http://www.girlsmate.com/jdholganza

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That site looks like a load of other sites, I think they're using the same template as Pure Filipina.

Actually their banner exchange thing looks interesting.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.